Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 03

Story Info
Marcia learns why.
43k words
4.37
27.6k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

This is a story of an alternate reality where there is a branch of Christianity that has rejected the dogma normally associated with sex.

Posted 16 Oct 07 -- Revised June 09

Chapter 3: Marcia Learns Why

Something went off inside of Marcia as nothing had ever before. Like waving a red flag in front of a bull, or throwing raw meat in front of a junkyard dog, when Laura flipped her hair over her shoulder at Marcia, something screamed inside, 'I MUST HAVE HER!'

Lady Jennifer sensed what was going on, but decided that it was best to act as if she didn't notice anything. "Well... you girls get acquainted, and be down for dinner in one hour." She then quickly left, and closed the door behind her.

When Marcia heard the door close, she took three steps to close the distance between her and Laura. Even with Laura's three-inch heels, Marcia still towered over her.

For Laura's part, she didn't exactly know why she gave Marcia the sign of her willing submission. While she had been in the kingdom for over a year, she spent most of that time away at college, so she wasn't that experienced in what she was doing. Even though she would have liked to submit to the tall, athletic, beauty that was Marcia, she mainly did it as a way to break the ice between them.

Yet when she looked up into Marcia's eyes, she saw someone that clearly wanted her very much. Whatever her original intention, she was now just as consumed by desire as Marcia was. With Marcia's look of 'I Must Have You,' came Laura's corresponding look of 'Please Take Me.'

And so Marcia did. As she brought her left hand up, Laura dipped her right shoulder, and slightly turned her face away to give Marcia easy access to the back of her head. Laura also reached behind herself and grabbed her elbows to complete the proscribed act of submission.

Once Marcia had a good grip on her hair, she used it as a handle to turn Laura's head to face her. Many emotions were going through Marcia now, but chief among them was a desire to redeem herself from when she let Lady Jennifer go earlier today.

With Laura's arms behind her back, her bosom was thrust out to Marcia as if demanding to be assaulted. This was too much of a temptation for Marcia, so she reached out and grabbed Laura's left breast. She did so with a hunger that bordered on desperation. There was nothing gentle about what she did, and it brought a painful gasp out of Laura.

Yes, Laura found what Marcia was doing very painful, but instead of wanting her to stop, the only thing she could think of was how much she wanted the same thing to happen to her other breast. Marcia seemed to be reading her mind, and solved the dilemma of only having one free hand by using it to unclasp Laura's demi-bra from the front, exposing both her breasts. She was now able to maul one breast with her hand, and the other with her mouth.

Marcia alternated between taking big, passionate, mouthful bites of her breast, and playful nips of her nipple. After a while she moved her mouth to the other breast, which freed her hand to move lower down. What she found down below were soaking wet panties that thrilled her to no end. The idea she could have this kind of effect with a woman was very intoxicating, and only drove her to a higher passion.

With one smooth stroke she slid her hand inside Laura's panties, followed by her middle finger into Laura's vagina. She then began a slow pumping action of sliding her hand up and down along the outside of her vagina, while her finger was plunging in and out. It took a few moments to register in her mind that something was strange about what her hand was feeling, and then she realized that Laura's pubic mound was shaved smooth. Marcia had no idea why this would be so erotic to her, but it definitely was.

Marcia marveled in how holding on to Laura's hair gave her complete control over her. She then moved her mouth from Laura's breasts up to her shoulder, followed by her neck. Another very intoxicating feeling was how she had to balance a desire to want to actually eat her, with that of not wanting to leave any physical evidence of her passion on her skin.

After a few more minutes of stimulating her, Marcia decided it was her turn to receive some pleasure. Just as Lady Jennifer dropped her down to her knees, Marcia pulled on Laura's hair, and pressed her forearm on Laura's shoulder, forcing Laura to her knees. Marcia then pulled her dress up, and pressed Laura's face into her sex.

Unlike Marcia earlier with Lady Jennifer, Laura knew exactly what to do, and she did it with relish. She started with licking the outer lips of Marcia's vagina, but quickly moved to plunging her tongue deep inside. Soon Marcia was grinding her pubic mound onto Laura's nose, so Laura took that as a sign that she should move her attention to her clitoris. She sucked and nipped it with gusto until Marcia violently came on her face.

Once Marcia began to catch her breath, she pulled up on Laura, and embraced her in a passionate kiss. They stayed locked like that for a while, and then Marcia pulled back and said, "That was great. You were absolutely fantastic. Up until today I have never really had an orgasm, and now I have had three. It's going to be mighty hard for any day following to live up to this one."

"Oh, don't you worry about that," replied Laura. "You are obviously a natural dominant, so you're going to be very popular with the other maidens under Mistress Jennifer's direction. The others are like me, submissive to the core. Because we want to please each other sexually, we can pretend to be the dominant, but still..."

After thinking for a few moments, Laura continued, "it's kind of bizarre when you think about it. Our submissive nature to please drives us to pretend to be dominant. Yet as you just showed me, nothing beats the real thing. It's going to be nice having someone around here who so clearly enjoys it."

Marcia looked over at the clock and realized that they only had thirty minutes before dinner. "We're running out of time. Let's get cleaned up."

"Sure thing. Luckily our shower fits two," replied Laura.

While taking their shower, Marcia and Laura talked about their times together while growing up. They weren't close friends or anything. In fact, they often found each other on opposing teams while playing volleyball, softball, or soccer.

It was nice reminiscing, but she avoided two topics. The big one was asking Laura why she stopped going to college, or actually, why she wanted to go in the first place. Did she find the experience as horrible as she heard it would be?

The other topic she was avoiding was kind of trivial, which was 'what was with that ridiculous French maid outfit she was wearing today?'

After the shower they were sitting side by side in their underwear at a desk made for two that also served as a vanity. They were preparing themselves to get their dresses on. Marcia looked around the room and noticed only one bed, and it was a single. "Laura, is there another bed that pulls down somewhere?"

"Nope," replied Laura. "Mistress Jennifer expects us to get comfortable with constant physical contact, and with a bed like that, there is no avoiding it. I spent all last summer with another girl who was constantly in motion. At first it was a pain, but eventually I got used to it. I even got to the point where I needed someone in bed with me like a child needs a teddy bear.

"When I went off to college I was looking forward to having my own bed, but the truth was, I felt very alone. I would have liked another girl to snuggle with in the dorm, but I would not have been interested in having sex with any girl there, so how do you ask someone to just sleep with them?

"I know that initially you're not going to like having to share such an intimate space with someone else, but I'm sure your opinion will change. I know it did for me."

Marcia began to wonder if that was the reason why Laura stopped going to college when Laura said, "They have probably already started serving. We better get going. Mistress Jennifer is having an introduction dinner for the girls she has just now taken on for initiation. I'm already a maiden, but I've been gone for nine months, so she wanted me to attend also."

They quickly threw on their dresses, and hurried down the hallway and a few flight of stairs. While Laura led the way, she asked, "I'm sure you have had a few dinners at the Lord and Lady's manor?"

"Yes. My family has had many dinners here." As Marcia replied, she recalled the large dining hall that her family always ate in. It was often filled with up to a hundred people or more. The meals were always fantastic, and there was always a constant roar from all of the conversations going on at the same time.

Laura then led her into a room of the manor she had never been in before. It was a much smaller dining room that could probably only seat about ten people. "This is their casual dining room where they eat when they are not entertaining."

The table was full of people having conversations, and it appeared that the salad course had already been served. Only two chairs were open over by Lord Jacob, who was sitting at one end, with Lady Jennifer sitting at the other. They quickly made their way over to those chairs. This put them at Lord Jacob's left, with Laura next to him.

Marcia's total focus as she came into the room and sat down, was on Lord Jacob, and who could blame any woman for it. He was Lady Jennifer's perfect complement. He was just as attractive, but with a dark complexion, and jet-black hair. He looked like an Arabian Knight to Lady Jennifer's Viking Goddess. He was dressed in what appeared to be a navy blue silk robe, and matching pajamas, much like how Hugh Heffner would appear.

Eventually she took her eyes off of him, and looked around the table. She saw that everyone else at the table were young women like Laura and her. They were similarly dressed too, in the white dresses. All of them must be maidens like she was hoping to be, though she did not recognize any of them.

Lady Jennifer spoke to everyone, quieting the other conversations. "Girls, the new person amongst us is Marcia. She is the daughter of a long-standing couple of the kingdom. Her father is even a squad leader.

"Marcia, I'm sure you are now well acquainted with Laura. She is the only one besides you here that was raised within the kingdom. Everyone else has just completed our 'boot camp' within the past week. To your left is Lisa Green." Marcia saw a petite, thin girl with straight black hair. She had a nice smile for Marcia, but appeared rather shy.

"Followed by Alyson Frazier, whom you can call Ally." She was a blond surfer-girl with a deep tan.

"You can call her Ally, because on my left is another Allison, Allison Lilly..." She had the looks of a librarian, with tight curly auburn hair that bordered on actual red.

"... Sandra Nelson ..." Another blond, but with a Rubenesque figure, though not overweight at all.

"... Becky Phadt ..." She appeared Middle-Eastern with a dark complexion, much like Lord Jacob. Marcia thought her name didn't match her appearance. Maybe her parents named her Rebecca, but she preferred to be called Becky.

"... and lastly, Evellyn Robinson." She stood out from this group of girls. Not just because of her clear African ancestry, but because she had an appearance of royalty. The best description for her was Nubian Princess, with long, straight hair that looked like it had been pressed that way

"So, Mistress Jennifer, let me see if I got this right," said Marcia. While pointing at each girl she said "Lisa, Ally, Allison, Sandra, Becky and Evellyn."

"Very good Marcia." This compliment came from Lord Jacob. "It's nice to know you are good with names." Marcia loved to hear his voice. It had a slight middle-eastern accent that was always deep and powerful.

He then spoke to Laura, "So Laura, how was your freshman year in college? Are you looking forward to spending your summer vacation here?"

"It was a breeze after what my parents put me through, Master Jacob. There was no challenge to it at all. As for the summer, it feels great living back among people I can 'let my hair down' with."

The question by Lord Jacob, and Laura's response, caught Marcia off guard. She also caught on that she was supposed to address Lord Jacob similarly as Lady Jennifer. "Master Jacob, I thought members of the kingdom didn't go to college. I know my parents had nothing but contempt for it."

"I can understand how you might have gotten that impression," Lord Jacob replied. "Considering how we expect the children of our kingdom to have the equivalent of a college education by the time they are eighteen, it would seem to be pointless to send any of them off to college. The problem is that if we want any doctors or lawyers in this kingdom to be recognized by the society at large, we have to go through the motions and send some of our young people there. Laura, in this case, is going to be a doctor."

Lady Jennifer spoke again with the intention of getting everyone's attention. "OK girls. We have a lot to cover this evening, so we better get started. Up till now, each of you has received individual instruction in some of the ways of this kingdom. What we now have to cover is best done as a group, and that is why you have all been brought together here.

"Marcia?" said Lady Jennifer, so that she could get her attention. "Throughout this dinner I'm going to ask some questions that may seem like I'm insulting your intelligence, but you and Laura are the only ones that have been raised in the kingdom. These other young ladies have not been so fortunate. So these questions are more for their benefit than they are a test for you. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer."

"Very well. What did your parents tell you tell you when they had you do extra studies that your classmates at school never had to do?"

"Mistress Jennifer, they said that adults made decisions that increased the number of future decisions for them, while children made decisions that decreased their future decisions."

"And what does that mean to you?"

"Mistress Jennifer, it means that mature people did things like study and exercise, so that they could do more things, while childish people got lazy and fat, which limited what they could do later."

"That's a fair enough description," she said to Marcia, then turned her attention to the other girls. "I would say that children always want to do whatever they want to do, and adults are always considering what is really in their best interest. We never expect you to always choose work over play, which is how many people misinterpret this. What we say is that you must establish reasonable and realistic goals for your life, and then do the work required to achieve it."

She then turned her attention back to Marcia. "I'm sure your parents told you to do something when you would have rather watch some television show, but did your parents ever tell you couldn't watch TV?"

"Not that I can think of, Mistress Jennifer," replied Marcia.

Back to the other girls, "You see, we don't think that TV is bad, or playing is bad, we are just very firm that you achieve certain goals, and if so, then you can play.

"Now let's get back to how she got the impression that we have nothing but contempt for college. There is obviously an important role for colleges in our society, but how they are mostly being used today is quite destructive. A hundred years ago it could be reasonable to believe that you could spend four years in a university, and learned what you needed to make it through a career for your whole life, but not now. Learning must be life long, and the sooner you learn that, the better off you will be.

"If you think about it, every teacher you had in High School not only had a college education, but they probably believed that you needed one to be successful in life. So if that is what they truly believed, then what exactly is their motivation to prepare you for life while you are in High School? They have no expectation for you to be adults when you graduate, and that is what guides them as they teach their lessons.

"From as young as we can, we teach our children what knowledge really is, and how to acquire it without formal institutions. Those institutions will not always be there for you, so to rely on them is ludicrous."

Lord Jacob then stepped in, "As my lovely wife said, we do consider Universities as having an important role in our society. They are an excellent place to expand our society's knowledge, but as a place to monopolize that knowledge, they are quite destructive. Most of our children should not be raised as if they must go there, and in fact, colleges will never achieve their maximum benefit to our society until it is assumed that only adults should attend them, certainly not children seeking to become adults. Everyone who attends should be in full control of what they will learn, and not be viewed as targets of indoctrination as they are now."

There was a lull in the conversation, and Laura took that opportunity to speak her mind. "Master Jacob is right. Before I went off to college I thought that 'targets of indoctrination' was a bit harsh, but that is what I found there. If you mouth liberal orthodoxy you are considered enlightened, but if you said anything against it you were seen, at best, as a fool who needed to learn better.

"The proof is in how anyone who strays from the liberal dogma is treated. They are shouted down by the 'shock troops' that are the core student body. No attempt is made to moderate them by the faculty. In this twisted world it is those who dissent from the liberal ideology that are treated as the ones who are attacking the free speech. I certainly did not feel like I could speak my mind there."

Lady Jennifer continued, "The importance of understanding the difference between adult and childlike decisions cannot be overstated. Marcia and Laura can attest to the fact that they were not nagged to not watch too much TV, nor not to eat too much candy, nor any of the other things that most people know they should not indulge too much in. They were given specific goals to achieve, and as long as they achieved them, they were given the freedom to choose how to organize their time. And these goals were not based on some desire to see our children jump through hoops, but specifically designed for each child to make them truly empowered adults.

"We, in this kingdom, have a saying that goes, 'You cannot raise a child to be an adult. It's like sending someone to the police academy for them to be a fireman.' This seems kind of odd, but think about it. You can't expect a child to act like a child, then on some wholly arbitrary date like their eighteenth birthday, expect them to act like an adult.

"We actively mature our children to adulthood by always placing goals on them, and then expecting them to achieve those goals. As they demonstrate that they can make the mature decisions to meet our expectations, we allow them to set their own goals, but in no way do we ease off on our expectations. We are always expecting our people, child or adult, to make decisions that increase the possibilities in their life.

"One of the areas that always causes conflict with new members of our kingdom is when we say you must do this or that in some certain way. It appears that we are doing nothing more than just wanting to control their life, but it is really done to allow them more freedom, because the more they do things in a way we understand, the more help we can provide for them.

"As an example, one of the many things you will learn from me while you are here is how we expect you to run your house when you're married.

"And by the way, only women of this kingdom own homes. From the outside it may appear that this manor belongs to my husband, but everyone in this kingdom knows it is mine.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers