Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 04

Story Info
What are words for.
19k words
4.33
16.7k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

This is a story of an alternate reality where there is a branch of Christianity that has rejected the dogma normally associated with sex.

Posted 23 Oct 07 -- Revised June 09

Chapter 4: What Are Words For

"That was quite an experience last night, wasn't it?" asked Laura.

Marcia had just woken up, and looked over at Laura. Laura was sitting at the vanity in her French maid uniform, and asked that question looking at Marcia in the mirror. She seemed to be preparing herself to leave.

"I'll say!" replied Marcia. So much happened yesterday that it almost felt like an entire week was crammed into it. She was thinking particularly about how it ended. Marcia was the last girl to give Laura her 'face time,' so she requested that she do so with Laura back in their room. As it was already after midnight, Lady Jennifer readily agreed.

Back at their room, Marcia did not do what she did out of some obligation to return what Laura had given her earlier that day in this very room. She felt challenged and inspired to exceed what the other girls had just performed on her. Those other girls may have seen what they did as a duty commanded by their mistress, but not Marcia. She was beginning to see that the sex she was required to perform as the blessing that any sex act should be.

Now laying in bed, staring at the beauty that is Laura as she prepared herself for the day, she began to contemplate more about what Lady Jennifer said last night about all of these rules and obligations. It was becoming clearer to her now how they really are a framework, and not a jail. They weren't restraining her at all. They were indeed liberating her.

She was now more determined than ever to explore these rules instead of fighting them. It was then she realized that she and Laura were talking to each other, yet they were not engaged in the embrace they were suppose to be in. She propped herself up on her elbow and asked, "Shouldn't we be doing that embrace thing since we are now talking to each other?"

Laura spun around on her chair with a happy smile on her face, and enthusiastically replied, "With you? Anytime! Talking or not." She then flipped her hair over her right shoulder like she did yesterday, yet it was done more in jest than in the serious way as before.

Laura then continued, "Something you will eventually learn around here is that while all rules are strictly enforced, few are taken very seriously. Particularly in the privacy of our rooms." She then spun back around, and continued to work on the impossibility of taking her beauty to a higher level.

Marcia continued to ponder the many things she remembered yesterday, and the possibilities they presented to her. The more she thought, the more she saw new and interesting situations to explore. That was until she remembered the part about where she would be expected to have sex with her mother, and everything she was thinking up 'til then came crashing down. It was like a bucket of icy cold water hitting her square in the face, and made her literally lose her breath for a second.

This was definitely going to take more than anything she knew was inside of her to deal with. Then she thought of Laura. Her parents are in the kingdom. Lord Jacob said most girls go back to living with their parents once they got used to having sex with them, yet Laura hasn't. Was she here because she couldn't deal with it?

"Laura?" she asked. "Why are you still living here instead of with your parents? Are you having a hard time dealing with incest?"

Laura was now done with her hair and makeup, and stood up to smooth out her uniform in front of the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She turned to look at Marcia as she replied "Me? Having a hard time with incest? I'm the envy of almost every maiden around here, because I have three older brothers who are required to wear condoms when they fuck me. Between them, my father and Lord Jacob -- all who are required to wear condoms -- I get a good solid pounding almost every day! The only thing most maidens have to look forward to are the tentative penetrations they experience from their dates who are forbidden to wear condoms. So no, I have no problems with incest.

"I will admit it that it was weird when I started having sex with my mother. Sex with my father and brothers really didn't result in a major change in my relationships with them, but sex with my mother certainly did. We had to seriously re-evaluate ourselves to get past a lot of emotional hang-ups.

"I think a very important aspect of the this kingdom is how we are required to force ourselves outside of what we are comfortable with. My mother and I would never have considered having sex on our own. Yet for no other reason than it turns men on to watch us do it, we have a much better relationship than we would have without it."

Marcia replied, "I honestly don't know how I am going to deal with it myself."

"I'll tell you what Lady Jennifer told me before the first time with my mother," Laura continued. "Unless you have a solid reason why you shouldn't have sex with your mother, then a reluctance to have sex with her points to a serious problem with your relationship with her.

"There is a very big gap between what you want to do, and what you don't want to do. In other words, there is nothing wrong with not wanting to have sex with your mother, but there is something wrong if you just can't to do it.

"Many a girl has tried to find a valid reason to not have sex with their mothers, but none have. This kingdom will force you to eventually see that your reasons boil down to the fact that it just doesn't feel right, nothing more, and that excuse will never be good enough here."

"So then," continued Marcia. "Why are you not living with your parents?"

"Because of my three younger sisters," replied Laura. "When I am at home, I have to act all prim and proper in front of them, instead of the tart that I want to be." She then struck a pose in the mirror to herself that just dripped sexuality.

After a few moments she turned back towards Marcia, and with a more serious tone than before said, "My next youngest sister turns eighteen next week, and will be initiating into the kingdom soon after that. I imagine within the month we'll be having sex with each other a lot.

"What Lady Jennifer said last night was very true. Sisters are required to have sex more often than other women do. I don't know whether it is because of my acceptance of that fact, or just my own sexuality coming out, but I have already started to look at my sister in a different light.

"I think my biggest problem comes from the fact I have always been the submissive with my other family members so far. With my sister, I am going to have to be the dominant, and I'm just not good with that. I admit this troubles me, but I have already learned that facing the things that trouble me have brought me a lot more benefit than harm, so I am sure this will work out also."

She then took a deep breath, smoothed out her uniform one last time, and said to Marcia on her way out the door, "I'm off to serve my Master. I'll see you at lunch time." She then stuck her head back in the room and said, "I forgot to tell you. Mistress Jennifer wants you downstairs in the their personal dinning room for breakfast in twenty minutes. So hurry."

Luckily she and Laura had showered together before they went to bed last night, so she had no trouble getting ready. She quickly got dressed in what she now saw as the uniform of maidens -- a knee length white dress that is tight at the waist, but flares out the hips; very 50's looking. Underneath she wore conservative styled white panties and bra, and she finished off her appearance with ankle socks and white slide-on canvas shoes. After fixing herself up a little in front of the vanity, she hurried on down to the dinning room she had dinner at last night.

On her way down, she contemplated what Laura had said the kingdom was going to expect of her and her sister. Marcia's biggest concern on this subject was the fact she had five younger brothers. Would she be expected to have sex with them? This was just too much to process. She finally had to just say to herself that her oldest brother was only sixteen, so she had at least two years before she had to worry about that.

Her real concern that was coming up right away was her mother. How was she going to deal with that? As she was thinking of this, she then thought of her father and realized that she wasn't as concerned about having sex with him. Why would that be, she wondered? Shouldn't she be more concerned about him?

When she arrived at the dinning room, she found the same girls as last night, plus a few others, already eating breakfast. Lady Jennifer and Lord Jacob were nowhere to be seen. She found the scene very bizarre because no one was talking.

A buffet of a Continental breakfast was spread out along a narrow table next to the wall. By the time she filled her plate, two of the girls she didn't know had gotten up already, so she sat in one of the vacated spots.

After those girls placed their plates on a cart, they embraced as two maidens should when they wanted talk. After what seemed like 20 seconds in their embrace, they began talking about what was planned for them today. It sounded like each of them was heading off to different homes to help out the mothers who lived there. They continued talking for a few more minutes, then separated and departed.

By the time Marcia had finished her breakfast, so had the other girls. The last maiden she did not know had just departed, so everyone that was left just stared at each other, waiting for Lady Jennifer to show up.

It seemed that Alyson Frazier got the most frustrated by the situation, and with a great deal of exasperation, got up, walked around the table to where Marcia was sitting, then lifted the hem of her skirt with her right hand just high enough to show her panties to Marcia.

Marcia was actually a little amused by this, and decided to play along. She stood up and showed her panties to Alyson. They each reached with their left hands between the thighs of the other and cupped each other's vagina. They then brought their right hands around to the small of the other girl's back, and embraced each other tightly. As the dominant, Marcia didn't take advantage of this situation like she did last night. She only kissed Alyson for about a half a minute before pulling back. "Yes Ally?" she asked.

"As you are the only girl in this room who was raised within this kingdom, I have a few questions that I imagine everyone here would like to hear answered," stated Alyson.

"Go ahead," replied Marcia.

"I would say we are all in agreement that we find it just not credible that you did not know what was going on here. Did you really not know about all of this sex and spankings and such?"

"I swear I did not know," Marcia replied. "Sure, there were rumors among us kids. The fact that our parents were clearly not talking about some things does lead to suspicions, but nothing solid. When you have wonderful parents who appear to love each other greatly, why would we believe something about them that we thought were bad at the time?"

Before Alyson could ask her next question Lady Jennifer flew into the room. She was wearing a light blue satin sleeveless dress that fit tightly to her form, and whose hem only came down to mid-thigh. In her hand was a digital SLR camera. "I'm glad to see you girls are embracing as you should when you're talking. Now everybody up, and follow me into the parlor." She never broke her stride as she said this, and went around the table and into the room they were in last night.

Marcia shrugged to Alyson as if saying 'Oh well' then broke off from her and followed Lady Jennifer out of the dining room. The other girls got up, and followed her as well.

As the girls came in, Lady Jennifer stood in front of the love seat and said, "Please take a seat on one of the couches."

The girls filed in and sat down. Marcia took the same spot she had last night on the left couch close by Lady Jennifer. Alyson Frazier, the blond surfer, sat next to her. The last person on the couch was Allison Lilly - the prim librarian-looking girl with tight auburn curls.

On the next couch, to the right of Lady Jennifer, beginning deep in the V formed by the two couches sat Sandra Nelson, the blond Rubanesque girl with the deep Southern accent. Continuing to the right of her was Evellyn Robinson, the regal Nubian princess. She was followed by Becky Phadt, the middle-eastern girl, and lastly, the shy Lisa Green with the long black hair.

"Before we began today's lesson," said Lady Jennifer, "I need to take a few pictures of each of you. These will be the 'before' pictures of you as you are before you are initiated. Once you have been initiated these pictures will appear on your web sites.

"These web sites are only available on our kingdom's intranet, and not accessible on the Internet for the general public. You see girls, our intranet is very tightly controlled to prevent viruses and other intrusions from accessing our system. As such, all Internet usage is strictly monitored. This means we know exactly who accessed any Internet web site. We don't do this to prevent anyone from seeing what he or she wants, just to keep track of it.

"Men are very visual creatures, which means they are always looking for pictures that excite them. We women of this kingdom take it as a great source of pride that our men would rather look at the pictures we provide them on our personal websites, than what they would find on the Internet.

"This is an important theme to remember about our kingdom. We don't just go along with what men want sexually. We enthusiastically support it in every way we can.

"Of the many things you will learn to do in the very near future is how to build websites. It's actually quite easy with the latest software for such purposes. As a maiden, you will be expected to update your web site once a month with a minimum of thirty pictures. The purpose of which is to attract the attention of the men of this kingdom. This is going to be a very important thing if you are looking for men to take you on dates.

"Another aspect of this to pay attention to, is that we are actively involved in shaping the sexuality of our men. By monitoring who is attracting more attention than others, and how well we attract our men over what they can find on the Internet, why can keep abreast of what they want, and where their sexuality is heading.

"I know this is going to be hard for you to understand, because it is directly related to power of the submissive, but by staying out in front of our men's sexual desires, we can lead them where we want them, which will give us the satisfaction we need in our lives. This is a far more effective means to get what you want than by using guilt or nagging your men.

"Always remember, sexually satisfied men are incredibly malleable to what ever you want. Focus intently on what they want, not what you think they should want, and you will be guaranteed to get what you really need in your life from them.

Lady Jennifer paused to look around at the girls. "So we need to start right away to get some pictures, because many of you will begin your bikini-line electrolysis this afternoon. Trust me. When you begin shaving your vagina, your life will be so much better if you don't have to deal with that area.

"Marcia, let's begin with you. Come over and sit in the center of this seat." Lady Jennifer was pointing to her love seat. As Marcia sat down where she was instructed, Lady Jennifer took a few steps back into the V of the two couches, and crouched down. Considering the tightness of her dress, she had to do a bit of balancing to get into a comfortable position. Marcia noticed that this position even exposed her panties to her.

She then continued, "I want you to sit with your bottom on the very edge of seat. Now bring your knees together, and swing them to your right, so I get a good side view of your legs. That's nice, now smooth out your dress and place both of hour hands on your left thigh, and smile pretty for me."

Lady Jennifer snapped off a few pictures. Marcia was a little more than just self-conscience. She didn't know pictures would be taken today, or she would have put more effort into her appearance.

Again, as Lady Jennifer seemed to have a habit of reading Marcia's mind, she said, "I know many of you're are going to be very nervous about this. I also know each of you believe that you should have been told that I was going to take pictures of you, but I wanted pictures of you in your au natural state. Trust me. You all look great, and have nothing to be ashamed of.

"The most important thing to remember for these pictures is to smile. You must always look as if you are enjoying yourself. That is the only thing about your appearance that is important.

"Marcia, I now want you to pull back your hem until the side of your panties are visible. I want to see all of your legs. Good, now hold that." Lady Jennifer took a few more.

"Keeping your right knee where it is, swing your left knee as wide as it will reach. Alright, now pull back your dress so that I can just see your panties." She took some more, and by the why she adjusted the focus, Marcia could tell she was also taking close-ups of her panties.

"Now raise your dress higher so I get a full view of your panties. Excellent." It then dawned on Marcia that she had pubic hair sticking out from behind her panties, which made her even more self-conscience of her appearance.

After taking a few more pictures Lady Jennifer dropped the camera by her side. "I want you to take your panties completely off."

Marcia complied by remaining in a seated position, and slid them off as best she could. Once she was done she resumed the first position she was in with her knees together and swung over to the right.

"Marcia," chastised Lady Jennifer. "Open your legs as they were before." Once she had, and had raised her dress, Lady Jennifer continued, "Slide a little more to the edge of the seat, so I can get a clear shot of your vagina."

Lady Jennifer brought the camera back up, and as she started taking pictures she said, "I just love a nice hairy pubic mound. Some men actually prefer a woman this way, and we know this because of the large amount of activity men show towards Internet sites that cater to women like this."

Once she was done she stood up and said, "OK. Put your panties back on, and sit back down where you were." She then turned towards Alyson. "Ally, you're next."

As Marcia and Alyson exchanged seats, Marcia gave Alyson a quick hug of encouragement, which the blond, surfer girl really appreciated.

Marcia noticed as each girl went up how incredibly shy they were about what they were doing, and yet, with Lady Jennifer's persistent cajoling, they put on the best brave and enjoyable face they could.

This shyness struck Marcia as very odd considering what they went through last night. Then she recalled that the focus of everyone's attention was on what Lady Jennifer was going through. This morning would then be the first time that each girl's vagina was the center of everyone's attention.

The last girl to go was Lisa Green. Marcia thought she was quite shy to begin with. Now it appeared she could hardly breathe. Lady Jennifer had to do a considerable amount of coaxing to spread her legs with no panties on. Finally she said, "Lisa, I am not going to take any pictures of you with your deer-in-the-headlights look. You need to calm down and smile."

It was obvious to Marcia that Lisa was trying, but the best she could pull off was a grimace. At about the time Marcia was wondering what she could do to help Lisa out, Lady Jennifer seemed to have again read her mind and said, "Lisa, I want you to lie back against the back of the couch. Marcia, go down on Lisa. Maybe if you can sex her up a bit she can loosen up enough to get these pictures taken."

perl10
perl10
60 Followers