Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 06

Story Info
My daughter's bitch.
4.2k words
4.56
34k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

This is a story of an alternate reality where there is a branch of Christianity that has rejected the dogma normally associated with sex.

Posted 4 Mar 08 -- Revised June 09

Chapter 6: My Daughter's Bitch

"Hi mom."

Marcia felt very comfortable with raising her dress to her mother, yet she wasn't too sure why. She supposed it had to do with just watching her mother make out with Lady Jennifer like long lost lovers. The image shocked her so much she didn't know what to make of it. Until this very moment she couldn't imagine her mother having sex with a man other than her father, let alone a woman. Yet now that she thought of it, she did find the idea of her having sex with women easier to deal with than another man.

So here she was. Exposing her panties to her mother as if this was something she did all of the time. Her mother was standing three feet in front of her with her left arm wrapped around Lady Jennifer, and a rather amused expression on her face.

The more Marcia stood there, the weirder she started to feel. This morning the idea of sex with her mother hit her like a bucket of cold water in her face, but now, as she continued to just stand there, she started yearning to feel her mother's hand slide down her panties to inspect her as a married woman is suppose to do with a maiden in this kingdom.

"You handled that very well, Marcia," said Lady Jennifer. "You showed no hesitation in initiating your greeting. As I was telling your mother this morning, I think you are going to adapt quite quickly to our kingdom.

"Now before your mother continues with the required inspection of you, I would like to elaborate some more on what my husband and I said last night about incest, and more specifically, how it applies to mothers and daughters in his kingdom." Turning her head towards Linda she said, "I know you know all of this Linda, but it is good for you to be reminded of it as well."

Looking back at Marcia, Lady Jennifer continued, "As you have been learning so far about our kingdom, we consider men and women to be very, very different. One of those differences is how much more dependant women are on others; both emotionally and in everything we do. Men on the other hand are much more independent by nature.

"As such, the nature of our relationships is also very different. For a woman, the mother/daughter relationship is very important. Every woman needs to have a mother or daughter in her life in order to develop as woman. What I mean is that now that you are a woman, it is important for you to still have a mother in your life, not just another older woman to learn from. The same is true for your mother. Even though you are now an adult, it is important for her to have a daughter in her life as well.

"The same is not true for men. While the man is a child it is very important for him to have a father to learn from, but when the child becomes a man, it's not as important anymore to continue it. In fact, while there is nothing wrong with maintaining a strong bond between a father and son, their relationship should be one of peers, and any notion of hierarchy should be abandon, particularly if the father would like to keep his son in his life.

"It is actually quite rare for fathers and sons to have issues when the son becomes an adult. When there is a conflict with the parent/child relationship continuing longer than it should, it's generally because there is far more wrong with their relationship than just shedding it.

She paused for a second to look back and forth between Linda and Marcia. "If I know you two as well as I think I do, I imagine you both have had some pretty serious fights." She could tell by their expressions they had.

Linda confirmed, "It's been very hard to raise Marcia knowing what I did, and yet keep it inside me. I've known what you are about to get into for a long time, and I still found myself falling into the trap of hurt and anger."

Lady Jennifer replied to Linda, "I was no different. This just goes to show how much you still have to learn from your daughter. Not that she has any special knowledge that you don't have. It is what you will learn from your relationship with her that is so important."

Back to addressing both, she continued, "The very common anger that is often found between a mother and a daughter only strengthens my argument that a special bond must continue between them as the daughter becomes and adult. Men inherently know they don't need one as they become adults, and that is why there is so little conflict between fathers and sons.

"It's easy to write this conflict off as one where the mother is refusing to accept the daughter as a woman, but most people fail to see the conflict raging within the daughter. There would be no anger within the daughter if all she wanted were to be treated as an adult. The source of the conflict comes from something even she doesn't recognize, and that is how much she still wants to be her mother's daughter. She doesn't want to be just another woman to her mother, and since she can't reconcile these feelings, she lashes out in anger.

"So where does this conflict come from? And more important, how do we go about resolving it?

"The source of the problem is really quite simple. It comes from the fact that most people view the mother/daughter relationship as a form of a parent/child relationship. This is completely wrong. The parent/child relationship is only a component of the mother/daughter relationship, and this component must be discarded when the daughter becomes a woman for their relationship to continue to benefit each other.

"I must restate what I said earlier. Most people fail to understand the conflict going on inside the daughter, including the daughter herself. She knows she wants to be treated as an adult, but she also knows she still needs her mother. She has this conflict because she also defines the mother/daughter relationship as a parent/child one. This really is more of a problem in the daughter than it is in the mother, and you both need to keep this in mind as we move forward."

Lady Jennifer paused for a moment to give Linda and Marcia a chance to think about what she just said, then continued, "It's one thing to recognize the source of the conflict, yet it's quite another to actually resolve it. Many people outside of our kingdom do understand that this conflict exists, but most of them fail to come up with an effective means to deal with it. Whatever they may start off doing, they always seem to slip back into their old roles. And those roles are degenerative to each of them.

"We in this kingdom have an advantage over most people in dealing with this because of how we view sex. Once you have studied sex long enough with an open mind, you see that sex is very peculiar in that it can be at once trivial and profound -- often at the same time! It can be anything from just 'getting your rocks off' to an act that can build powerful bonds between people. Yet one thing it should always be seen as is something that should only occur between adults.

"If you think about, sex is an incredibly unique activity. There is no other 'adult' activity that you absolutely should engage in. All of the other so-called adult activities, like drinking and gambling, are not things you really should do. Not so for sex. We are sexual beings that must engage in sexual activity to stay healthy. So what better way to break a parent/child relationship than by engaging in an utterly adult activity like sex.

"Marcia, I want you to think carefully about how you felt last night when you were told you would soon end up having sex with your mother. I'm sure at the time you thought there was no way this would be something you would want to have happen. Yet consider again what my husband said. By that time you had clearly shown not only a willingness, but a strong desire to have sex with other women, so why not your mother? If you're prepared to be honest with yourself, you'll see that it is because of your unrecognized desire to maintain the parent/child relationship.

"This is the same sort of thing I mentioned last night where I once had a lot of fantasies about being raped until I finally understood that what I really craved was sexual submission. I had a lot poorly understood concepts all wrapped together that never should have been together, and once I had untangled them I was able to proceed in life with a great deal of joy, and a whole lot less shame about myself.

"You inherently know that adults should not have sex with children, and you unconsciously want to maintain your parent/child relationship with your mother. With most mothers and daughters this by itself is not a problem, because they do not want to have sex with each other, and are certainly not required to do so. You, on the other hand, do not have that option.

"Like I just said, we in this kingdom have an advantage in getting our mothers and daughters to have a much more fulfilling relationship. Not only do we require they have sex together, but we insist that the mothers remain sexually attractive for a variety of other reasons. Most daughters in this world have mothers who have let them selves go to the point where even if they were inclined to have sex with women, they certainly wouldn't want sex with a woman in their mother's condition. You, Marcia, most certainly do not have that problem." Lady Jennifer paused to give Linda an admiring look.

She then continued, "Last night when I told you that I wanted to get you and your mother together before some man required it of you, I was in fact telling you a lie. This is the kind of lie you are going to run across from time to time around here where we can't really tell you the truth. At that time, I just wanted you to begin thinking about sex with your mother, nothing more. Now I want you to see it as something you should want to do. Not because it should turn you on, but because you should want to take your relationship with your mother to another level.

"I can assure you, the first time I had sex with my daughters it wasn't part of any preparation for the amusement of men. It was something that I had waited eagerly to do when they turned eighteen. I wanted desperately to be completely open and honest with them, without holding back on any of the fears and desires that I felt.

"Is it possible to have that kind of relationship without engaging in sex? Sure. It's possible. But if two highly sexualized beings, who take great pleasure in sex, believe that it is wrong to experience it between them, then that lack of sexual contact will be nothing but a barrier between them. If we were to still have that kind of open and honest relationship, it would be in spite of us not enjoying sex together, not because of it. For sexual beings like ourselves, sex is never irrelevant."

Lady Jennifer then pulled away from Linda, and said to her, "I now want you two to proceed with your greeting. This greeting is required when a maiden greets a married woman of the kingdom, but I hope you will continue it long after Marcia is married. Just as I do with my own daughters."

Marcia and Linda were staring into each other's eyes. Lady Jennifer could see that each was starting to breath heavily. Linda finally took the single step needed to close the gap between them, and slid her left hand down Marcia's panties. Marcia leaned a bit into Linda to steady herself, and then brought hands around to raise the back of her dress and expose her panties. She knew she wasn't required to do this until the woman delivered a spank, which signaled she had failed her inspection. She did it because she wanted her first sexual contact with her mother to be an act of complete submission.

Marcia was a couple inches taller than her mother, but Lady Jennifer could easily see Linda as the dominant right now. Marcia had snuggled up against her mother as Linda caressed her daughter's ass. Marcia was soon breathing very heavily as Linda's left hand worked it's magic in Marcia's crotch.

After at least a couple minutes of caressing her daughter's bottom, Linda delivered her first swat. She then caressed some more, followed by another strike. Marcia had rested her chin on her mother's shoulder and was now grinding her hips against her mother's hand that was trapped between her legs.

Marcia was soon headed for an incredibly powerful orgasm. Linda could sense her daughter was about to come, and picked up the tempo and intensity of the spanks she was delivering. Marcia continued to use her right hand to hold her dress up in the back so that her mother could continue to spank her, but now she hooked her left arm around her mother's shoulder for support as her orgasm came on her. As it was peaking she cried out in a deep-throated yell, then bit down own her mother's shoulder as it slid away.

When she started to get her breath back she heard Lady Jennifer exclaim, "That was wonderful! You two are going to be very popular at parties -- so very, very popular indeed!"

Marcia now had her eyes open, and saw Lady Jennifer had sat back down on the love seat. She had her right foot up on the seat, her panties pulled aside, and the middle and ring finger of her left hand diving slowly and deeply into her snatch.

As Marcia pulled back a little from her mother, she immediately planted a passionate and open-mouthed kiss on her, which Linda returned with all of the passion she could. After a minute they stepped back from each other. Then, with kind of a playful smile upon her face, Linda stuck the fingers that had been between her daughter's legs into her mouth. This got a smile out of her daughter as well, and for some reason she couldn't explain, Marcia mouthed 'Thank you' to her mom for that simple act.

Lady Jennifer continued to slowly stroke her pussy as she said, "All right Marcia. What you and your mother have done will send you a long way to having the relationship you both need, but to really get there you need to take it to an extreme right away. I normally wait at least a week before I sexually introduce a mother and daughter to each other, but your performance last night was magnificent. You are a natural dominant, and any delay getting you to express your dominant side with your mother would be counterproductive.

"Most of the women of this kingdom do not understand how developing their dominant side actually accentuates their submissive side. Many would assume that I prefer to dominate in a sexual relationship, but that is not the case at all. Like I was telling you yesterday, it is not the absolute degree of submission that brings about the most satisfaction, it is the relative degree. The more sexually dominant you force yourself to be, the greater satisfaction you will get when you submit.

"What's interesting to note is that the same is not true for the dominant. You cannot improve your sexual satisfaction in domination by developing your submissive side. This is just one of the many ways that men and women are different and how they need to develop themselves differently. Men may have in itch that needs to be scratched, but indulging in sexual submission does not benefit them as dominants. That is why one of the most important rules in this kingdom is that men cannot participate in public sexual submission.

"I'm now going to give you a command. I'm not going to explain this command, because I'm curious to see how you will interpret it. The only advice I will offer is that it is very important that you take this command as far as you can, and don't hold anything back in the slightest. This command will seem very crude to you, but for your actions to work as they should, they need to be crude... ...and brutal.

"Marcia..." Lady Jennifer paused for affect. "Make your mother your bitch!"

At the very instant Lady Jennifer said bitch, Linda flipped her hair over her right shoulder towards Marcia, and much like yesterday when Laura flipped her hair to her, a switch went on in Marcia that ignited her. With something akin to rage, she reached out with her left hand to grab the back of her mother's hair. As her hand neared her, Linda turned her head slightly to the left to give her daughter better access. As Marcia grabbed a firm hold of her, Linda reached her arms behind her in order to grab her elbows. This position thrust her breasts towards her daughter.

Marcia was surging with a deep sense of power due to her complete domination of her mother. Without any sense of tenderness, she took a handful of her mother's left breast and squeezed tightly, which elicited a cry from her. Then framing her breast between her thumb and forefinger, Marcia leaned down and bit into her mother's nipple through her dress and bra.

Marcia started to get frustrated at the material separating her from her mother's naked breast, but then she realized that the satiny material, which was already plunging very low as it was, could be easily pulled down exposing her completely. She now had unrestricted access, with the dress pushing up both orbs better than a bra could have. This allowed her to maul them with abandon. With her mouth engaged on her mother's breasts, she reached her right hand under her mother's dress, pushed aside her panties, and began plunging her two middle fingers into her in a manner that could only be described as an assault.

Even though she had already just come, a new fire was lit red-hot between her thighs. She now decided that she needed her mother to pay some attention down there right away. Pulling down on her hair, and pressing her forearm on her shoulder, she pushed her mother onto her knees.

"Suck my cunt, mom!" Marcia yelled out as she lifted her right leg over her mother's left shoulder, and threw the hem of her dress over her head. "Suck my dripping panties dry, you bitch!"

Marcia was in ecstasy now. Her mother was doing exactly as she was commanded, and she came quite quickly into her mother's mouth. As she started to come down she stepped back over and said, "Pull my wet panties off." Her mother lifted the front of Marcia's dress then pulled them off. Once Marcia had stepped out of them she commanded, "Stuff them in your mouth, bitch!" She did, and then put her arms behind her back again.

Marcia didn't know what to do next, but she knew she wasn't done. She looked around the room for inspiration, then saw over on the wall the strap that was used last night on Alyson and Lady Jennifer. In an instant she realized what must happen now. She yanked her mother back onto her feet, and dragged her over to the long couch to her left, then threw her mother across the low arm of it. She nearly ran over to the wall and grabbed the strap, then returned before her mother could even get settled in to what she knew must be coming next.

She now stood over her mother with the strap in her right hand. Her mother looked up into her eyes with a look that pleaded with her. Whether it was pleading no or yes she could not tell, and then realized they both meant the same thing. She knew her mother wanted this, and wanted it desperately -- probably more desperately than Marcia wanted to give it.

With her left hand reaching across her mother's backside, she yanked her dress back to expose a pair of white satin panties. Immediately she landed the first whack of the strap on her behind, which elicited a muffled, yet loud cry through the panties stuffed in her mouth. Marcia landed a few more strikes before stopping to stroke her mother's crotch. She wanted confirmation that this was affecting her the way she thought it should, and she got exactly that. Those satin panties were soaked!

Marcia got behind her mother and pulled them off. She then walked around in front of the couch and looked down at her mother. She could see in her eyes that she wasn't done yet. The pleading in them was definitely for more, and certainly not to stop.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers
12