Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 08

Story Info
Her father's maiden.
13.6k words
4.59
23.6k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

This is a story of an alternate reality where there is a branch of Christianity that has rejected the dogma normally associated with sex.

Posted 6 May 08 -- Revised June 09

Chapter 8: Her Father's Maiden

The next few days for Marcia went by in a blur. With her mixed feelings of dread and anticipation of her father making her a maiden, she was having a hard time focusing on the present. Since she was not a maiden yet, she couldn't socialize with anyone outside of the girls who were initiating with her. This left her days filled only with instructions and lessons preparing her to belong to the kingdom.

Much of the instruction was pretty mundane, from how women cook and clean within the kingdom, so that they can work together as a team, to how to properly use make up and other beauty tips to attract the attention of others -- both men and women. Most of this Marcia already knew from her mother, she just didn't know that this was all part of belonging to the kingdom.

Other things she did to prepare herself were things she could never have imagined, like all of the dom/sub role-playing, and using sex toys like dildos. Of particular interest to her for some strange reason was the bikini area electrolysis. The lady who performed this on all of them was very talented, and employed the pain of the hair probe, and oral stimulation of the clitoris, to drive every girl mad with pleasure.

Her only view to the kingdom at large was in the evening talking to Laura before she went out on dates. Some of the things Laura related were fascinating, and made her want to become a maiden even more. ...although... the guys Laura was going out with must not be that great, considering she always came back incredibly horny, and desperate for attention from Marcia.

...And she was only too happy to oblige. Marcia by now was clearly developing into a full fledge dominatrix. Of the girls she was initiating with, only her and Evellyn were comfortable with the domination roles. Ally seemed to be also, but she definitely preferred to submit. When the other girls were forced to take the domination side during their exercises, they couldn't be more clumsy and inept at it.

To everyone's surprise, Ally became the first girl among them to initiate into maidenhood. She did so on the fourth night, and this actually incensed Marcia, because she knew she was ready also. She saw her mother every day, and each time it was "No, not now. Soon. I promise." After the fifth day her mother's answer became "You can always select Lord Jacob. He'd take you right now." But no, having her father initiate her had become a point of pride for her by now.

On the eighth day, after all of the other girls had been initiated, her mother finally said, "Your father is ready for you now. I'm here to take you to his office."

Marcia had wanted this to happen for so long that she was unprepared for the panic that descended upon her with what she was about to go through. She knew from talking to Ally and the others that she was at a minimum going to receive a fierce belt spanking. What else she might receive as a pre-test that is supposedly worse than that was filling her with fear.

Wearing only what she had been wearing the entire week, which was a knee-length white dress that buttoned up the front, and flared out at the hips, her mother loaded her into the car, and drove her from the manor. On the drive, her mother said, "I know it seemed cruel to make you wait so long, but we both wanted to make sure that you really wanted him to do the initiation."

After driving in silence for a few minutes, Marcia said, "So are you still not going to tell me what to expect? Don't you even care that I get in or not?"

Linda was clearly torn, but finally said, "I want you to know that I will be devastated if your father throws you out, but you have much to learn about our kingdom if you think I'll disobey his wishes." After a few more minutes of silence, she continued, "I know your father plans to push you like he has never pushed any girl before you, and because of that, I'm at least comfortable with offering you advice. When it finally dawns on you what it is that he expects of you, you are going to panic. You are not even going to believe it is possible, but trust me, it is. Don't fight it. Just submit. Remember that. Total and complete submission is the only path that works."

After a few more minutes, the realization of where they were going finally struck Marcia. "Why are we going to Dad's office? Shouldn't we be going home, or some other place where the agents that work there won't know what is going on?"

"We can't go home and risk any of your brothers accidentally stumbling in on what he will be doing to you," replied Linda. "Actually, your father's office is a perfect place for this. It's nearly sound proof, and all of the agents that work in the front office area are members of the kingdom, so it doesn't matter if they know what is going on."

"Now that I think about it," said Marcia. "I've always thought it odd that when I went over to his office that all of his agents working there were beautiful young women. If it wasn't for your own beauty, I would think you would be jealous of it."

"Jealous?" Linda said. "You really do have a lot to learn about our kingdom. Sure, I do jokingly refer to your father's downtown real estate business as his personal harem. Yet this kind of work is ideal for women of our kingdom, because they can come and go as they please. At any one time there are twenty women working there, but over eighty are listed as actual agents. There is even a day care facility on the same floor. Of all of the jobs women are encouraged to get, your father's business is the most sought after. But in no way am I jealous.

"You have to understand that there is nothing any of those girls can offer that is special to him. He can pick and choose among the loveliest young girls, but all they have to offer are their bodies, and those are a dime a dozen. With me, he has a unique perspective onto his soul that takes years, and a complete dedication to him, to develop. No other woman could ever threaten that. There just isn't any way.

"I find jealousy to be probably the single most tragic emotion any woman could possibly indulge in. Ninety-nine percent of the time when a husband leaves his wife for another woman, it is the wife who is at fault. The other one percent it's the man's. It is never, and I repeat never, the other woman's fault. Wasting one second on hostility towards her only ensures the likely-hood of him leaving.

"By focusing all of your attention on him, and letting him know that there is nothing he needs to hide from you, you will become invaluable to him; you will become irreplaceable to him. And how will you know you are irreplaceable? It's when some young tart catches his eye, and you know down to your core you have nothing to fear from it.

"So am I jealous of where your father works? Far from it. In fact, as the wife of your father, I'm entitled to do or demand anything thing I want with those girls. You're father likes to joke that this is actually my personal harem." Both women giggled at that comment as they continued down the highway to Anthony's office.

After again driving in silence for a while, Marcia asked, "Mom, I've been thinking about something. Is it just me, or does it seem like there is far more focus placed on women pleasing men in sex than the other way around?"

"Before I answer that, I would like you to elaborate some more on why you think that is true," Linda replied.

"Well," Marcia continued. "Not only do the rules clearly favor men's pleasure over women's, but I've noticed that Laura always comes back to our room incredibly frustrated, and in desperate need of release. Then there is the fact that the only time I have seen a man engaged in sex in this kingdom is when Lord Jacob had sex with Lady Jennifer, and he had Laura finish her off, rather than him. Don't the men of this kingdom feel any responsibility in satisfying women?"

Linda's answer really surprised Marcia. "The short answer is, none at all." After giving Marcia a chance to dwell on that she continued. "Seems unfair, huh?"

"Yes. Yes it does," Marcia replied almost stunned.

Linda continued, "You need to keep in mind that in this kingdom, we focus on what is important, and not on what is fair. Let me ask you, which is more important, lighting your 'fire,' or quenching it?"

"Isn't it obvious? Doesn't the pleasure of sex come from the sexual release?" Marcia replied rhetorically.

"See, you're focused on the pleasure, and not on the steps required to bring it about," Linda said. "Your answer totally dismisses how important it is to first light your fire. When it comes to an orgasm, I can bring one about much better than what anyone can do to me, and that includes both men and women. I find a good vibrator excellent for that function... but you know, staring at a shaft of plastic or silicone has never done much for me.

"There are many women now-a-days who will say to the man in their life 'Don't turn me on unless you are prepared to finish what you have started.' Since whether you experience any sexual release is more a function of what is going on in your head, and not anything a man does, this just breeds a sexual inferiority complex in men. How often do you suppose these kinds of women will have their men approach them to initiate a sexual encounter?

"Trust me, if you expect men to bring about your sexual release, all you are going to accomplish is limiting what they do best, and that is lighting your fire in the first place. As part of your training as a maiden you will learn how to show gratitude for the sexual attention of men without expecting anything more beyond that. This not only increases the sexual attention you will get, but it also allows you to develop more intimate relationships with the women in your life to help you with the release you so enjoy.

"Admit it. It doesn't bother you one bit to have to deal with a sexually charged Laura when she returns in the evening. Doesn't it?"

Marcia nodded her head in agreement, "OK, OK. I admit it."

Linda continued, "I know you have heard it many times already, but it can't be stressed strongly enough. This kingdom expects men to do what they do best, and women to do what they do best, and no thought is wasted on what's fair. In the end, everyone is so much more happier because of it."

They again continued to drive in silence, but this time it was Linda that broke it. "I think that it is safe to say that most of the things that we consider special and important about this kingdom look from the outside like the women are getting a raw deal. For instance, anyone looking at us would say what a terrible thing it is that we -- a mother and daughter -- are forced to have sex with each other for the amusement of men. Yet what is only the amusement for men, is actually the source of a real change for the better between us.

"Anyone else in our position could have just lamented their fate, but as women of this kingdom, we are not allowed to wallow in misery over the things we cannot control. We are required to find the silver lining in the cards dealt to us by men. From this, both men and women of this kingdom learn to do the same with the fate handed to us by God. We could lament the fate handed to us by God, but instead we make the most of it.

"I guess the reason I'm telling you this, is to help you understand why I can't help you with what you are about to go through. Obeying our husbands is about learning how to obey God. We need to learn how to obey them without subverting their will. It's what's in everyone's best interest.

"Now I want to make this perfectly clear, we in no way view our husbands as Gods. What I am speaking of here is actually going to take a long time for you to fully understand, but if you fail with your father, this will be our last time to discuss the kingdom and its role in helping us learn the things we do. It's just... It's just that there is so much about this kingdom that a newcomer could never comprehend. Many of our rules will always look mean, or stupid, or arbitrary, when in fact there are very sound reasons behind them.

"You must understand that what you are about to go through is very serious. It's not a game. If you fail you will not be allowed to continue into the kingdom. Just remember that both your father and I will always love and respect you regardless of the outcome, but if you don't get in, please believe that at least I believe there are very valid reasons for it."

Linda said this last bit while driving into the parking garage of the building her husband's real estate office was in. As much as Marcia was looking forward to finally becoming a maiden, she was dreading what was about to happen next. She followed her mother into the elevator that lead up to the 20th floor with an almost robotic trance -- intentionally trying not to think about what her fate was going to be.

Her father's business occupied half of the floor. As they both entered the lobby they heard the young, and beautiful receptionist say, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Quillis."

"Good afternoon, Cynthia," she replied back. Linda then looked over at Marcia. "Wait here a minute while I talk to your father." She then walked past several desks behind the receptionist, and through the door of Anthony's office.

Marcia had been here many times before, but as she stood in the front lobby she started looking at this place with new eyes. The young receptionist behind the counter, and all of the other women she could see working at their desks, seemed to look at her as if they knew full well what was about to happen to her.

"Marcia." She heard from the receptionist trying to get her attention. "Yes, we all know what's about to happen to you. I think it's best you know that, so that you won't be wondering about it. There's no need to feel any shame. We will all be pulling for you."

In a way, Marcia was glad to hear this. It made her feel more like she was joining a sorority, and less like she was going off to her doom. She didn't have much time to ponder this, because her mother came out of the office, and waved her over.

"As soon as the pretest ends I'll be in with you. And remember, no questions, or talking of any kind until he is done." She kissed her daughter on the cheek, and bid her into her husband's office with "Good luck."

Marcia took a deep breath to collect her thoughts, then walked into the office, and closed the door behind her. Leaning back against the front of his desk was her father. This was the man that was her model as she was growing up of what a man should be. He was dressed in an immaculate Armani dark gray suit, with a light-gray silk shirt, and a tie that was a shade in between. As always, he was stunning with his broad shoulders, and slim hips.

So many conflicting ideas were running through her head right now about what he has meant to be her father, and now, what he means to be a man. A man that she felt with every fiber of her being she needed to submit to. She recalled instantly what Lady Jennifer said about her domination of us girls was really nothing more than preparing her to better submit to her husband. She thought 'no truer words were ever spoken,' because she desperately needed -- not just want, but needed -- to submit to her father. And she knew that it was the dominating of the girls she was initiating with that helped her to understand that.

Anthony leaned forward off of his desk, took off his jacket, and laid it on his desk. He then slowly strolled over to his daughter like a large and powerful tiger. As he approached, Marcia thought, 'Well this is it. No matter what happens next, I will submit. No questions asked.'

When he was within a couple feet of her he reached out with his left hand. Marcia turned her head slightly to her left signaling her willing submission. As he grabbed hold of her hair, she reached behind her to grab hold of her forearms, then slid her legs slightly apart. He rotated her head back to look her in the eyes for a few moments, and then pulling her hair down, and pressing his forearm on her shoulder, he brought her to her knees.

Marcia was beginning to panic. 'Does he have in mind what I think he does,' she thought. As his right hand started pulling his belt apart, no question was left in her mind. Sucking a man's cock was not something unheard of to her. One of her boyfriends back at school tried to get her to do it once, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Her best friend told her of her experience, but her friend thought it was disgusting. The sucking part was OK, it was when her boy friend came in her mouth that she thought was disgusting.

The only time she had witnessed it was that first night in the kingdom when Lady Jennifer did it to Lord Jacob, but she would describe that event more as him fucking her mouth, rather than her sucking his cock. From the way this was shaping up, it was probably going to be the same thing for her.

With the belt and pants open, Anthony kept a wide stance to keep his pants up. He then pulled out from his plaid boxers an already hardening cock. Wasting no time, he plowed into his daughter's mouth, and was rewarded by her willingness to take him in.

When Marcia saw his cock she could hardly believe what she saw. She had seen his cock a few times while growing up, but never in this state. She had serious doubts about whether she could get her mouth around it, but as he thrust it at her mouth, she was determined to get it in. 'Was this what her mother warned her about?' she thought. Yet in spite of her fears, it went in.

Anthony decided to take his time, and slowly ease his cock in and out only a few inches. Yet at the same time, he didn't want to lull her into believe this was all there was. After the tenth stroke he pushed an inch more than before, and elicited a gag from her. He pulled out slightly, paused, then thrust in the same depth again. More gagging. Another pull, another pause, and another thrust. This time no gag, but her tight throat was preventing him from penetrating further.

Marcia began to relax as he pumped in and out only a few inches, and was beginning to think she would have no problems with this. Her only concern now was how to deal with when he came. She knew enough of this subject to know that guys want the girl to swallow it, but that girls thought it was disgusting. She figured that it couldn't be that bad, so she decided she would deal with it the same way she dealt with having liver for dinner. Regardless of the taste, she was going to swallow.

These thoughts went quickly out of her mind as her father shoved his cock to the back of her throat. She gagged. It took every effort she could not to throw up. 'Was this a slip on his part?' But no, he did it again. 'Was this what my mom warned me about? Do I have to fight to keep from gaging? No. She said I must submit.' She thought about relaxing and not fighting, so the next time it came back she was able to keep from gagging.

Anthony put both hands behind his daughter's head and slowly pulled her head onto his cock. He didn't get it all of the way in, but he did get it in enough to cut off her breathing. He held it a few seconds then pulled back. As soon as his cock cleared her throat he could feel the warm air coming through her nostrils on his cock as she tried to recover from holding her breath. The important thing was that she did not fight this at all. He thrust again to the same depth, but this time he held it for half a minute before giving her a chance to breath again. He thrust again, and this time he buried himself up to his balls and held it there for another half minute.

'Is he trying to get his entire penis in my mouth!' she screamed to herself. 'How can this be?! It's too long! It's too damn long?!' she again screamed to herself as she felt both his hands behind her head, then felt him shove his cock down her throat. She was in full panic. She couldn't breath. 'This has to be what mom meant,' she thought to herself. But she knew her throat curved down, while if anything, his cock curved up. 'This can't be possible!'

perl10
perl10
60 Followers