Next Hot Wife Experience

Story Info
3rd story about our 3rd encounter!
2.6k words
4.24
42.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joanymike
joanymike
53 Followers

So I haven't been a true hot wife for more than six months or so. This was preceded by several years of flashing, touching and tons of fantasizing in bed by my husband and me. Now that we have taken that step to actual hot wifing, neither of us can seem to get enough. We still have plenty of fun at home fantasizing and reliving our experiences, but absolutely LOVE having that live experience!! Our first "real" hot wife experience that ended up in full on hot sex all night long was soooo amazing we didn't even wait a month to do it again, with a different guy of course 

So this night began with a date set up by my husband with a guy that I chose from several possibilities he had screened. We were both hot before we even began, but agreed that if the chemistry wasn't there we wouldn't push it. We met for dinner and had great conversation and really hit it off. Then we took our trio to a nearby bar and played pool and had drinks. I love to play pool as a hot wife because it is so easy and fun to bend over in just the right angle that the guys get great views. Oh, I forgot to say what I was wearing and what I look like. I am a 45 year old mother, but most people tell me I look more like I am 30  I am 5 foot 6 and 125 pounds, muscular build (like to work out) but still have curves. One of my favorite features is my big tits, they are 34 DD but not very saggy, good genetics I guess  My husband loves my long blonde hair and my ass as well. Anyway I was wearing one of my favorite dresses which is great to wear without bra or underwear. I love the "flashbility" as I call it. It's very easy to slide my low V neck line over and give men a great shot of my breast, or to bend over and give them a glimpse of my ass since the dress is pretty short. Anyway, the pool game began and things started to heat up. I was doing my typical flashing of tits and bending over just right for great cleavage and ass shots. I was really getting hot because I knew this guy and my husband were going crazy for me.

I said that we should have some stakes for the pool game. My husband jumped all over this and stated he would decide what the stakes would be. We all agreed and I made sure to lose  The first game was to sit in our booth and discreetly fondle my tits. It was very easy access with this dress and my nipples were so hard from being so turned on during the game. I felt his hand slip inside my top and cup my large breast, squeeze a bit and then his fingers move to my nipples to squeeze them. He did this on both breasts for 3-5 minutes and I was absolutely loving it. I get soooooo turned on when my tits are played with and enjoyed. My pussy was already incredibly wet and I wasn't wearing any underwear. I was worried about a wet spot on my dress from sitting in the booth.

So then we started another game, which darn I lost again. This time we went to the booth and my husband told the guy to run his hand up my thigh and play with my "kitty" as we call it. He looked directly into my eyes and very slowly ran his hand up my inner thigh. When he finally touched my clitoris I thought I was going to lose it right there. Then my husband said "it would look more natural if you kissed her at the same time" We were in a bar though I had forgotten anyone else was around. So he kissed me deep with his tongue and put his fingers up my slopping wet cunt at the same time, still playing with my clit with his thumb. I almost came right there. My husband said "man I think she's gonna go over the edge" I pulled back because he was right and I didn't want to get there yet.

I suggested we go to our hotel and of course they both readily agreed. The three of us headed up the elevator to the room we had reserved, just in case. Once there, I went into the bathroom to put a sexy more nighttime outfit on. I had brought multiple choices for outfits but I chose an almost see thru black tank, no bra of course, a pair of lace black panties and tight black pants. While I was in the bathroom changing my husband had time to state the "rules", which are, things will go as far as my wife wants them to and the whole purpose is pleasing her. I'm married to a great guy!!

I came out of the bathroom and was admired and complimented by both men. My husband suggested a game of truth or dare and we all quickly agreed. The questions and dares were of course focused on me  The first question was from the other guy and he asked "how turned on I was right now" I answered that I was incredibly turned on and very wet. They both smiled. Then my husband asked what my favorite form of teasing a man was. My husband knows me very well and he knows that I absolutely love to be teased and to tease a man into complete ecstasy. I answered honestly that my favorite method to tease a man is with a striptease and lap dance followed by a mind blowing blow job. I love to tease a man to the brink of orgasm and then take his cock into my mouth to feel his release.

When the other guy asked truth or dare I said "dare". He of course said "please tease me". I smiled and got up. I began my strip portion of the teases. The fun part about a strip tease is watching the guy's eyes and facial expressions, then seeing his cock get extremely hard in his pants. I started with just swaying my hips back and forth and running my hands all over my body. I then took down each shoulder strap of my tank top just barely exposing each nipple. After some more swaying I stopped, grabbed my top from the waist and pulled it up over my head exposing my breasts fully. As I did this I shook my head and my long blonde hair waved over my breasts. I then continued to sway my hips and ran my hands over my bare breasts taking care to pinch my nipples, which I absolutely love, even when I do it to myself.

Then I turned around and bent all the way down with my legs spread so he could see my ass. As I did this I slowly pulled down my black stretch pants exposing my bare ass. I did this very slowly while swaying my hips. Once my ass was fully exposed I turned around and told him to pull the pants the rest of the way down my legs while I held onto his shoulders and ooops, my big tits rubbed all over his head. Once I was out of my pants all that was left was my black lace panties, quite see through but still fun. This is when the strip tease transitioned to a lap dance. I straddled his lap and rubbed my tits all over his face. I put his hands on my hips so he could feel me sway. He tried to move his hands to my ass but I put them back as this was the teasing part of the night 

I then stepped back so he could have a full frontal view and ran my hands over my tits squeezing them and pinching the nipples which were incredibly hard. Then I ran one hand down my stomach and into my panties. I began to finger my own clit which felt soooooooo good. Next I walked up to him and put my tits in his face again then let him smell and taste my wet, pussy soaked fingers. He was about to explode so I backed off for half a minute or so.

When I restarted I turned around and bent over in my black panties giving him a great ass shot. Then I stood up and turned around and stood right in front of him. I told him to pull down my panties. He did so immediately and I wiggled my hips to help the panties fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and stepped back so he could get a full on frontal view. Then I walked over to him sat down in front of him, put my legs up over his knees and thrust my hips in the air. My full naked extremely wet pussy was wide open for hi m to see. I began playing with my clit and fingering myself again this time so he could see it all.

After a minute or so I went over to him and began the typical lap dance again with tits in his face, rubbing my wet pussy on his leg but he couldn't touch me. Then I turned around and sat in his lap reverse. I put his hands on my tits and began to grind my pussy on his hard cock thru his pants. One of my favorite things is a guy feeling my tits bounce while pounding me from behind.

Again he was about to blow and my husband said that was "time" although it had clearly gone one way longer than it was "supposed" to per the game. I said OK, but I haven't finished. We let the guy calm down and then I got on my knees between his legs. I told him how much I love to suck cock, how wet it makes me because I know I'm really good at it. I took his cock and balls in my hands and started stroking them. I then gave him a smile from my knees and leaned it to take his head into my mouth. I could feel his excitement. I continued to suck his head and then down his shaft while caressing his balls. I then worked my tongue down his shaft and sucked each of his balls one at a time into my mouth. I worked my tongue all over them and then moved back up the shaft to the head. I love the response I get when I lick the head. He came all over my face and tits as I stroked up and down his cock. It was amazing.

After a bit of recovery my husband asked if he would like to fuck me. He said absolutely. So my husband said well if you can make her cum you can fuck her. What a challenge. He immediately came over to me grabbed my shoulders and kissed me deep in my mouth. As he kissed me he moved his hands down my shoulders to my breasts. He spent a lot of time squeezing them, running his fingers around the perimeter and playing with the nipples. He knew from earlier in the night what a turn on my tits are for me. He then kissed down my neck to my chest and got down on his knees in front of me. He slowly worked his tongue around both of my big breasts ending up on the nipples. As he sucked one nipple he would pinch and squeeze the other one with his hand.

Then while he was sucking my left nipple and i had arched my back in pleasure his other hand ran down my back to my ass and squeezed it, then gave it a light pat. He then placed that hand in between my thighs and was slowly running his fingers up and down between my knee and my clit, just ever so light touching my clit each time. I was going crazy inside and dripping wet. After a few minutes he fully penetrated me with his fingers and laid me down on the bed. He began to work his mouth from my tits down my stomach, spent some time in my belly button, all the while fingering the hell out of me. I was in ecstasy. My husband could see my intensity and was encouraging the guy on saying how hot he was making me and if he could get me to orgasm he could full on fuck me. He worked his mouth down to my pussy and took my clit into his mouth.

My husband is amazing at oral sex with me and can easily make me cum, but that hasn't always been my experience. This guy so reminded me of my husband's touch it was amazing. It was like he knew just where to lick and suck all the time fucking me with his fingers. I could hear my husband in the background saying "oh yea, that's just how she likes it" etc. It is such a turn on to me to hear my husband "narrating" the hotwife experiences. It just triple intensifies the experience.

I came tremendously, rocking my hips and screaming for at least 10-15 seconds and then feeling the wonderful after orgasm sensations for at least a minute, maybe two. I was absolutely sweaty spent and satisfied. It was amazing!!!

But of course, he had made me cum, to the MAX, so now he gets to fuck me. So I gathered myself and spread so he could climb onto me. He began kissing me deep in the mouth and running his hands over my tits and down my hips, all the while teasing my pussy with his hard cock. It didn't take me long to get excited again. I loved the sensation of him tongue fucking my mouth while playing with my tits, nipples in particular, and teasing my pussy. My husband and I often joke about my titty/kitty connection. When my nipples are stimulated my pussy aches, it's awesome!! Anyway, he cont'd this teasing for a while, until I was practically begging for it, then he plunged into me. It felt sooooooooooooo amazing. He was soooo hard and plunged so deep, balls deep. I could feel his balls smacking my ass with every stroke. He still had one of my tits in his hand squeezing it, his tongue down my throat and was fucking me up to his balls with every stroke. I came within a few minutes, couldn't help it. He came like a teenager a few minutes later and yelled like I've never heard a man yell before. It was a really long orgasm for both of us. Then he collapsed on top of me.

Within a few seconds I heard my husband say "ok, it's my turn". He climbed on top of me and began to fuck me. I LOVE the way he fucks me. He knows exactly what I like and has the most perfect cock for me. I was exhausted but couldn't resist his cock and rhythm. It wasn't' long before I had cum for a third time and my husband emptied into me. What a night.

Hope you enjoyed the story. I'm sure there will be more to come. We both love this too much to stop it here. Have fun with the fantasizing and send me videos of your fun with it if you can!

joanymike
joanymike
53 Followers