Next Summer Ch. 2

Story Info
Two girls continue to pleasure him.
4.7k words
4.61
119.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my luck if you can call it that, Sway and Amy actually gave me two whole weeks to recover, well they didn't know it, but I was very thankful that they unwittingly did.

It was a nice two weeks looking over their bodies, they would be up and about wearing these skimpy bikini's if you could call them that. They even wore their thong bikini's, which drove me completely mad with desirer and lust. I actually refrained from pounding the old pud, these last two weeks; I wanted to save every bit I could for their first time, or what ever may happen. As it turned out, I started to think that they had forgotten about it, when one night while I was working late about 9pm, and Sway came up to me and asked if she could make a drink for me. Well this didn't surprise me much she had done it before now and then. I told her that I would love one, and that I would have a glass of wine – the merlot would be fine. After she pored my wine – she did something I did not expect at all; she asked if she and Amy could have a glass also.

As they were in the so called nighties already which consisted of tee-shirts cut off at there mid drift and panties – I think they did this on purpose to drive me nuts. I sat and thought about it for a minute and said sure why not, your old enough to drink while your with me.

She squealed, and told me that I was the coolest dad in the world, and yelled for Amy to get into the kitchen. What I didn't know, that they had taken the whole bottle into the living room. Well after an hour or so, I had finished up my work, and another glass of wine sounded good, so I sauntered off to the kitchen, only to find out there was no wine bottle. Well I figured it out pretty quickly, but it didn't bother me that much, I always have more bottles, which I opened one and poured myself another glass.

Now what I didn't not expect was Sway and Amy sitting on the couch half in the bag, giggling and laughing at what they were watching, which was a porno. See I have a satellite dish and the receiver I have gets every channel and I mean every channel.

The good sex ones like XXX and then some. Well I just sat there for a while listening and seeing what they were up to. I just barely could see that Sway had her hand down the front of Amy's panties and the same with Amy, her had being down Sway's. I could see that they had finished the bottle, which gave me a great idea. I could walk in all innocent like and ask them if they would like another glass of wine. Haha.

Well I went back and retrieved the other bottle, and to my surprise when I came back they were totally nude asses in the air and in a sixty nine. Well my dick at that point had a mind of it own, and started to get rock hard. I guess my ploy of walking in on them wasn't as good as I thought it would be, I had to do something else now. So I quietly walked past them, and sat in my easy chair across from them about 5 feet away. I just sat there and watched, wanting to take my now very hard dick out and pound it till I spurted cum all over them.

Then for some unknown reason I cleared my throat and boy did they freeze. I guess in the buzzed state they had forgotten all about daddy. Haha. I heard one of them say; oh shit! Which was Amy. That's when they both sat up and tried to cover themselves, but it was too late and Sway knew it, matter a fact she had a huge smile on her face, and said; hi daddy how are you, and then she giggled. That's when Amy started to freak a bit, she started to stammer, and almost cry when I broke in. Amy its all right, it ok. I'm not mad or anything and I don't think any less of you, blaa blaa blaa.. Doing the good parent thing. I know those movies can get you very excited, I know they make me horny as hell.

Then you have to do something right, you just cant watch them and do nothing. Plus experimenting with each other is fine, there is nothing wrong with it. Actually I think watching two women make love is the most erotic thing in the world to me. I have masturbated a ton of times watching a porno like this.

That's when Sway chimed in, see I told you he was the coolest dad in the world. This made Amy feel a lot better, and then she said something that sorta surprised me – I figured at her first reaction that she was not ready yet. But she said; would you like to join us? Sway also said; ya dad get that big hard thing over here so I can play, and yes Amy knows everything and she is cool with it and wants to have some fun too.

That's when I had a great idea, I told them the couch would not be the greatest place for the three of us, and that we should move in the family room with the big screen and the fireplace. Then both that was a great idea and off we went. Then I had even a better idea, I had already hooked up my digital video camera to the TV – I was watching some old movies I had taken a few years back, and I told them we could watch ourselves on the TV. That blew their minds, damn that would be so cool. Plus in the back of my mind I would have a copy of this to always remember. So I set up the camera, got out the king size mink blanket for us to be on, and a huge bottle of baby oil.

I sat and just looked at them two beautiful hard bodied sexy 18 year olds wanting to feel, suck, fuck, and explore ever part of my manhood and their womanhood. This will be night and summer to remember forever. If you do not remember, I'm a bit wealthily and I like my toys so the camera stand and digital camera have remotes. I can pan, go up and down, etc.. for the stand, and the camera – well I can to anything I want to with the remote- like ZOOM!!

I told them to get ahead and have some fun, I was going to get the camera setup and ready "When I knew it already was, I just wanted to watch these two for a bit". That's when Amy said; lets see where were we before we were so rudely interrupted? Ahh, I believe it was a 69 right Sway? I do believe you are right Ms. Amy – you or me on top?

Amy replied with I would like the bottom this time. So the settled down into a very hot 69. That's when I started to play with the zoom on the camera, and I had already started recording on my 4hr digital tape. With Sways ass up in the air pointed right at me I was getting the most erotic shot of Amy sliding her tongue between Sways pussy lips. I could already start to see how wet Sway was becoming. Amy had this little trick that I like to use, where as you will suck on each pussy lip – take it into your mouth – letting your tongue tickle and play with it and slowly release it. Then move to the other and do the same thing. I could see ever dimple Sway had ever fine little hair she had on her pussy

With this zoom. Then Amy took her fingers and spread Sways pussy apart so I could see that lovely pink little hole and then she started to dart her tongue into it, flicking it, teasing Sway – that when she then started full on sucking her pussy – lapping at it, sucking those sweet pussy juices. Now all during this time Amy has yet to touch Sways clit which was driving her completely insane. She wanted to explode, I could hear her moaning through her playing with Amy. That's when Amy started flicking her tongue over Sways clit – just little flicks making Sway twitch ever time she touched it. Then her flicks started to become a little harder into lapping again, when she took Sways clit into her lips and started sucking on it, I could almost tell that she was also biting it a bit, because Sway at that point had stopped what ever she was doing and had sat almost straight up on Amy. Oh my god, yes right there, suck me you bitch make me squirt all over your face – please please don't stop – oh yes, oh yes here it comes yes yes yes…

And again her whole body turned a bright shade of amber while her body was now in convulsions – she was almost hyperventilating at this point again. When she collapsed on top of Amy and said oh my god that was so awesome.

Well during that whole time I of course had my very hard cock in my hand, stroking like there was no tomorrow. The pre-cum was already dripping from its end, the head was an angry purple – each vain was popping out I was so damn hard and excited by what I had just saw. That's when Amy looked back at me and said – hey what ya doing I thought that was for us? Get yourself over here and let me do that. With I laid down between the two girls. This is when the baby oil came into play they both started to rub baby oil all over my body, Amy started at my shoulders her small hands find every part of my body tweaking my nipples, while Sway started at my feet and moved quickly to my very hard cock and balls.

When Amy saw Sway playing with my cock and balls she said; hey no fare I want to play. That's when she crawled over me planting that now very wet little pussy over my face and grabbed my cock and started to stoke it fast and hard. I could not believe this shaved little pussy was sitting over my face right now. What is a man supposed to do?

So I started directly in on her clit – I wanted that young little body to cum and I wanted to taste that pussy juice. When I started sucking on her clit, I took it into my lips sucking it in, then I would take the tip of my tongue and flick and dart at her clit driving her wild, her hips were humping my face I could feel the heat from her pussy, the juices had already started to flow down my chin. Mean while I started to feel two pair of lips running down the length of my cock when Sway took me full into her mouth and started to deep throat me taking me all the way down hard and then back again pumping my cock in and out of her throat. I almost lost it I could feel the hot burn in my balls already, when Amy said I want to try between her moans. Amy then took me into her mouth – I could tell right away that she had not done this very much, but with suck by suck instructions from Sway she was getting better by the second. The first time she tried to take me all the way I thought she was going to puke, she choked really hard, even her pussy contracted. When she recovered a few seconds later she was back at it. Sway then told her what she needed to do, and by god she did it, not as hard and fast as Sway, I could feel my cock slip down her throat feeling the muscles contract around it, I could not help myself at that point, I knew I was going to blow a huge load. I stopped sucking on Amy and told them that I was going to cum and quickly. When my cock popped out of Amy's mouth all wet and covered in salvia her and Sway both grabbed it and started to pump it hard and fast, about the second stroke I let loose with a huge load that hit Sway right in the lips and mouth, the second load hit Amy on her chest then Sways chest all in all I shot six huge loads of cum all over them. My brain stopped thinking I was in one long orgasm with my hips bucking to their stroking, cum spurting all over them. Sway and Amy pretty much at the same time said – oh that was so cool, its so hot. Amy then got off of me and pretty much attacked Sway and Sway did the same with Amy, both licking and sucking my cum off of each other.

Watching this gave new life to my cock I knew I had to have both of these little pussies.

When then had finished they both gave me that little girl look with those big eyes licking their lips – with huge smiles. So are you girls ready to become women, I said?

The both said YES at the same time and jumped on me, giggling and laughing. So who goes first? Amy said; Sway you go he's your daddy I think you should. Sway had no argument there she had been waiting for this for a whole year or should I say years.

With that I told Sway to lay down and I moved between my little girls legs. Now her pussy was already juicy and her lips were swollen and ready. I could see her clit sticking straight out wanting to be teased and sucked on. I told her this is going to hurt a lot when I break your hymen. I want us to go slow, and if it hurting you to much tell me and I will pull out till your ready. My cock was rock hard now and waiting to pop the little pussy.

I took the head of my cock and rubbed it over her lips and clit, her hips her coming up to meet it, I wanted to shove it in so bad and fuck her hard and fast, but I had to maintain.

When I started to part her lips I pushed the head of my cock in, just as it started to disappear I could feel her pussy, it was so damn tight I didn't know if I could get my cock in her or not.. I started to work it in and out just a little at a time, Sway was moaning and saying things I have never heard her say before. Yes, daddy fuck your little girl, make me your fucking slut, I want your cum to fill my pussy, I want you deep, please fuck me I want that cock.

Damn I just wanted to shove it in, but I didn't, I took it slow and easy. I could feel her pussy muscles start to loosen a bit so I started to push a little deeper, and then pull back out and then a little deeper. Then on the next time I felt her hymen, when we both locked eyes and she said, yes daddy make me a woman, please I need you to shove it in, I know its going to hurt but I need you now, I want it now. How could I say no, I pulled back just a little bit, and slowly pushed I felt her hymen start to give, when she lurched her hips up and I broke through, she gave a silent scream, tears were starting to flow down her cheeks. Now my cock was fully in my baby girl. I didn't move, she didn't move, I could feel her pussy contract and spasm around my cock. I asked her if she was ok, and she only nodded yes, when I started to pull back out and push my cock back into her now womanhood. She gave out another small yelp, but as I started sliding my cock in and out of her pussy she started to get into the groove, her hips her meeting mine, her chest was already a bright red, her breathing was short and shallow, when her back hunched up and it hit her already a huge orgasm, I could feel her pussy contract and expand and her juices started to squirt out around my cock, I was covered in her pussy juice, it was dripping down my balls running down her ass. I had to stop a moment because her orgasm was so violent I didn't want her to hurt herself, and I just held on and road it out. When she started to settle down, I started to move my cock in and out of her now very wet pussy.

When I felt a strange feeling on my balls, I had totally forgotten about Amy and what she had been doing. She had slid under me and was now sucking on my balls. I could feel her tongue lap on my balls, and even tickle my asshole, she was really rimming me. When she took each ball in turn and sucked on it, tasting my daughters juice.

That's when Sway came back to life and looked me straight in the eyes and said Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard I want your cum now! So I did what my little girl asked of me. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust my cock deep into her pussy, I could her Amy say, oh my god this is so fucking hot, she had now moved where she could watch us. Sway was fucking me just as hard back, her breasts her bouncing her nipples where rock hard and she was twisting and pulling on them violently. My balls were now slapping at her ass, we were both moaning and yelling. Oh yes, fuck me daddy, fuck my little pussy, fuck it harder, fuck me deep. I was shoving my cock into her so damn hard I just knew that I was hitting her uterus if not going into it. When I felt that burn once again, I was going to cum. I told my baby that I was going to cum when she screamed out yes, please, please daddy cum in me, cum with me now, when the second huge orgasm hit her, and again her whole body seems to curl up to me and shake violently her pussy started to spasm and contract around my cock it was actually starting to hurt she was squeezing me so hard, when I felt it, I could almost feel the cum racing from my balls to the end of my cock, and I started to shoot my cum deep into her pussy, with each load I was thrusting deeper and deeper into her. Her and my hips were in one motion rocking together, my cum had filled her pussy and was now running down my balls and her little ass. When I stopped my thrusting – her body was still in spasms, when she collapsed. Her breathing was again very shallow, and short. I could almost feel her heart beat through her pussy, it was still contracting and spasming.

When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled at me and told me that she loved me and that I was the only man for her and that she would always be mine. Well what could I do or say, I picked my baby up, with my cock still buried deep inside her and hugged her.

We kissed and I told her that I would always love her, and that I was now the happiest man in the world.

Amy in the mean time had fingered her self to who knows how many orgasms, and had this wide eyed look about here, but then she snapped out of it and came over to us, and asked if she could clean up? I looked at her and asked what do you mean? She wanted to suck my cock clean and lick Sways pussy clean of my and her cum. Now how could I pass this up? Not me. I laid Sway gently back down and pulled out with a pop, I could see a huge amount of cum started to flow from her pussy when Amy dove right in, sucking it all up, she even made sucking sounds actually almost slurping at Sways pussy.

Sway in the mean time was like a worm, her body was still in shock and ready to orgasm at any second, when the third hit her, it was not as hard or violent as the others but an orgasm to say the least. When Amy had finished cleaning Sway of all my cum, she looked up at me, a bit of my cum was on her lips which she promptly licked it back up, and moved towards my cock which had softened up quite a bit now. She took me in, her mouth and started tugging and sucking on it, taking her tongue and running it up and down the length of my cock, and then sucking on each of my balls.

With all of the attention to my now getting very much harder cock, I had my second wind, and I was ready to take the girl and make her a woman. I cant believe I get to de-flower to beautiful girls in one night. I was truly the happiest man in the world right now.

Amy then looked up at me and told me that she wanted to be fucked from behind. How could I turn her down, she had one of the finest ass's I had ever seen. Her pussy was in the same shape Sways was all swollen, puffy and very very wet. I told her the same thing as I did Sway, but when I started to take my cock and part her pussy lips, she did the unexpected. She shoved her pussy down the full length of my cock, breaking through her hymen, all I knew at that point is I had a very tight pussy around my cock, she had taken over, and started to thrust against me, grinding her ass into me. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock so damn hard, it was like it was sucking it into her, her muscle control was unreal. I have only met a few women in my life time that could actually do that. She was a natural. When I came back to me senses I grabbed her hips and started fuck her hard and fast, I could not believe this girl could fuck like this on the first time. She was bucking back into me, her head thrashing around making her long hair fly, and scream Yes, fuck me, fuck me, damn it fuck me harder. With ever word "Fuck" my cock seemed to get harder and longer, I was deep fucking her, my balls were hitting her clit, it almost hurt we were fucking so hard. This went on for a bit, when Sway not wanting to be left out, slid under Amy and started to lick her clit. This sent Amy over the edge, and another huge orgasm hit her. Just as Sways pussy did, I could feel it started to contract around my cock, and start to spasm. She shoved back at me driving my cock deep into her when she screamed out I'm cumming, we were frozen there what seemed like a life time.

When she had settled down a bit, Sway had moved out of the way now and was sitting in front of us playing with her pussy, and I picked up Amy and flipped her over on her back and attacked her pussy again thrusting deep into it, we fucked like animals both of us sweating and dripping, she was scratching my back, and biting at me. She was no longer a little girl, she was an animal in heat that wanted to be fucked hard and fast. I took my hands and put them under her ass and lifted her up a bit so I could thrust even deeper into her, when that all to known feeling started, I was going to cum again. That's when she took her legs in her arms and pulled them back so far that her legs were actually under her arm pits, her pussy was mine, I could watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy, her pussy lips sucking it back in, it was driving me crazy. I reach down and grabbed her waist and slightly picked her up, and really started to pound away at her pussy. I could her sloshing sounds from her pussy she was so damn wet. When my orgasm hit, shoot another huge amount of cum deep into her wet pussy. This sent her off again and another powerful orgasm hit her, her legs came out from under her arms and wrapped around my back, she was bucking against me, all the time just scream FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

12