Next Time in London Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Euan
Euan
7 Followers

"I've just been looking at you, and building up an appetite. I'm hungry, and we're going to have our dinner, but first..." She rubbed her hand up my prick, which was hard and erect. "There is no point in letting that go to waste." She lay back. "We must really get past the missionary position, but it will do this time" and pulled me on top of her. I slipped inside her, there was no need to guide myself in as it seemed that my prick and her cunt knew that they were made for each other.

The bed resumed its age-old gyration as I slid out and in of what was now her well-lubricated love passage. We kissed, I put my head below the bedclothes and searched out her nipples with my mouth. As we thrust with our hips I greedily sucked and lightly chewed her nipples with my lips. She put her hands on my head grasping my hair and directing where I kissed her body, until we came together in a bed-shaking climax. I came up for air, we lay there in each other's arms kissing for a few minutes.

Suddenly, Sarah pushed me away, threw the bedclothes off and jumped up "Come on, I'm starving."

She went over to a drawer opened it and pulled out underclothes. She bent over and pulled on her knickers, then put on her bra. I got off the bed and dressed, while Sarah did the same. We kissed when we were dressed "We're going to the Bernie Inn, it's absolutely the place to go, and it's just round the corner. We can't go anywhere else. It is dark enough for you to be able to grope me so that we are all geared up for this evening's entertainment when we get back."

We left the room, put on our overcoats, then Sarah led me down the stairs and out into the cold London night.

Euan
Euan
7 Followers
12