Next Time in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Euan
Euan
7 Followers

The path from the Centre to the Machair ran across the centre of the Island, through a small glen, and across a heathery moor. Half way across there was a side glen which took one not to the sandy Machair but to a much more rocky part of the coast line which was distinguished by a small very private beach in which I had been introduced to the delights of carnal pleasure during my first visit to the Island. Well we would see.

For some reason Sarah seemed to find the going across the path a bit hard, and she dropped behind the party. Being a gentleman I dropped behind the party to make sure she was all right. What was wrong was that her Dr Scholl's were wrong for the terrain, and she walked much easier when she took them off, though what had caused the trouble was a piece of heather had jammed itself between two of her toes causing her real discomfort. I was interesting that her colleagues didn't really pay much attention to her, and by the time we had sorted her feet out they had gone out of sight.

"Do you want to push on and catch up with them?" I asked

"Well what is the alternative?" Sarah replied with just a touch of archness in her voice.

"Well we could always do a bit of exploration."

"I really wanted a swim."

"I know a lovely wee beach which is a bit closer to here than the Machair and we could go there."

So we set off towards the new destination.

"It's lovely" Sarah gasped

It was a mini bay, not much wider than a double bed but, by the wrack which lay about half way down the bay, above normal high time mark. We were standing on the top of mini cliffs, perhaps 10 feet high. If you hadn't known it was there it would have been quite difficult to find it. The bay faced south west, it was warm, and it was private. The sand was dry, and warm, a white mixture of sand and broken shell. Today the tide was coming in and I know from experience that the water would be, though still cold, a lot warmer than the water which Sarah's Colleagues and the rest would be "Enjoying" at the other end of the Machair. I helped Sarah down the sloping ledge which was the only access. When she got down the cliff she turned and kissed me.

"Why is it when I am alone with you I feel so wonton?"

I didn't reply, just kissed her again, pressing on top of her as she leant against the quite hot rock wall.

"OK, who's for a swim,?" she turned away, took off her cloths and ran into the water. I watched the naked brown body running down into the sea. There was something funny about it. It was all the one shade of brown there was no panty line, no mark on her back where her bra would have been worn. I threw off my cloths and ran down the beach after here and even though I was expecting it, I still flinched when I was hit by the cock shrinking scrotum wrinkling cold Atlantic water. I flopped down in the water. Sarah who was a bit further out with the water just lapping under her breasts turned.

"You never warned me that it is this cold!"

"You never asked."

"I think that I've had my swim for the minute" and having dipped below the water, she emerged with a splutter and with a shake of her head tied to clear her hair of water. She then ran up the beach and with a shake, laid the two towels beside each other. I followed up the beach after her, very conscious of the shrunken state of my prick, which was barley peeping out through my pubic hair. Sarah looked down and inspected the shrunken member.

"I see one advantage of being here, you are safe for a while and if you get to dangerous all I have to do is send you into the sea again." With this she reached up, put her arms round my neck and energetically kissed me. The she slipped her arm down my back and pressing my bum pushed me against her. I felt my deflated prick push into her damp cold pubic hair, I slipped my hand down her back and grasped her by her love shelf, squeezing her buttocks. I opened my eyes and saw the drops of water still on her goosepimply back. By mutual consent we lay down together on our sides. I looked at Sarah. I took in her blond hair, darkened and turned into rat's tails by the sea. I saw her blue eyes, and her light all over tan. Her fair pubic hair trimmed to just cover the lower part of her torso.

"How come you've this wonderful all over tan?" I asked her.

"That's simple," she replied, "I'm a naturist."

"You're a what?" I spluttered, "I'm a naturist, you know, you probably call it a nudist." She trolled over on her back and put her hands behind her head. The results were quite spectacular. "I enjoy being naked, it makes me feel real".

To my knowledge, I'd never met a nudist before, certainly not a practicing one, and I was silent. The effects of the water were beginning to wear off, I had feeling in my prick again, so I rolled on my back and watched it slowly inflate. I could see Sarah watching.

"Is this not a problem?" I said, vaguely pointing to me now fully erect pick.

"Surprisingly enough no, you occasionally get a man with an erection, but not often, and you are going to deal with that, because you have only kissed me once today and I want a good snog, and I don't want you to put it anywhere we'd regret."

"If you're so keen on your body and snogging why are you so keen to stay a Virgin?"

"That my dear is something which I may tell you some day, now go and jump in the sea."

I did as I was told.

When I came back up the beach Sarah, who was sitting up, had combed her hair, which was now back to its blond colour, and hung down in waves to her shoulders. Her breasts stood proud, her nipples hard and erect. I walked up, got down on my knees placed my hands on her shoulders and kissed her long and lingeringly on her lips. Sarah pulled me down beside her and broke the kiss.

"Now you'll do me no harm." And then with great enthusiasm she kissed me long and hard. Our tongues met, and the effects of my swim swiftly began to disappear.

"God, you are randy"

"You can't keep a good man down".

"Well we might as well make the most of it". She broke the clinch rolled over, got on her knees, and placed her hand on my balls, and my cock energetically began to really respond, she bent over and blew gently on the top of my cock.

"That's why this is called a blow job" then she began to lick the tip of my clock, and gently rubbed her hand up and down my shaft.

I placed a hand on one of her breasts, my other one I worked between her legs, feeling the wiriness of her pubic hair. I moved my fingers up and felt for her clit, then as I rubbed it with my thumb, I parted her labia and felt for her love hole with my middle finger, then I slowly slid my fingerer into its warm smoothness, as I pushed in and felt for her g spot I felt her muscles contract and I also felt her suck what felt like the whole length of my cock into her throat. Then, without breaking rhythm, she lifted one leg off the ground and moved so that she had a leg on either side of my head, and we were in the classic soixante neuf position. I felt her lips being replaced on my cock as she cupped my balls in her hand and gently began to nibble my glans, then gently close her lips and suck my prick further into her mouth.

In the meantime, I finished inspecting her cunt, the pink slit, surrounded by a halo of blond hair. I wrapped my arms round her legs, smoothed her labia back so that her vulva was open and I could see its parts. It was far better than any line drawing in a book. At the bottom was the small pink protuberance of her clitoris, I raised my head and began to lick it, her hips began to buck and I slipped my thumb into her love hole just to steady her. I felt her wetness and saw the love juice flow out. Experimentally I licked it and tasted the strange salty vanilla flavour of cunt. I traced the inside of her lips up to her hole and slipped my tongue into it. As her hips moved, so her mouth got more and more excited I came in what I can only describe as a ball emptying, prick clearing shot of pure spunk, which I could feel her greedily drink.

We maintained the position too satiated to even move, and lay there for what seemed like ages. Sarah had let my flaccid cock out of her mouth but was playing with my balls. Slowly she sat up, almost using my tongue as a hinge, then she turned round and sat on my stomach. Almost automatically I reached up and grasped her breasts. I messaged her nipples as they expanded, and I felt her hand rubbing the skin on my stomach as she played with her clitoris. She smiled down at me.

"You don't have to go the full way, if you really know what you are doing."

Then as I played with her tits she brought herself to a shuddering climax on her clitoris.

"See?"

Then, taking me by the hand, she led me down into the sea where she washed my cock and my pubic hair while I washed her tits. She then ran up the sand put on her skirt (though not, I noticed her knickers), put on her bra, and pulled on her t shirt.

She put her arms round my neck and kissed me.

"I hope that you weren't too disappointed with what you got there, and please know that you are at the top of my list to take my cherry when I do decide to let go." Then she led me out of the bay and we walked hand in hand back across the Island. Just before we came to the Centre, she stopped and put on her knickers.

"Don't worry if I'm not as free with you for the rest of the week, I think that my Curse is going to start soon and I'm a right moody bitch then, but we'll keep in touch. I hope to entertain you in London."

So it was that for the rest of the week while Sarah even flirted with me, she was very adroit at keeping me at arms length, as the party from the school very much acted as a group on their own.

It was only as we loaded the kit onto the boat on the Saturday morning that Sarah came up to me and handed me an envelope. "

Here are my contact details if you want to build on it. You were very good, but I couldn't give my colleagues any gossip and if we have kept on I'd have screwed you across a table somewhere."

The boat took us across to the other side, I helped Sarah onto the jetty.

"Next time in my territory"

She turned and walked up the jetty without even looking back.

The next time is a new story.

Euan
Euan
7 Followers
12