Next Time, It's My Turn

Story Info
Dan is Randi's sex slave for a day.
10.3k words
4.48
32.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I married a woman who likes to play a bit. She has a good attitude and is always able to laugh at adversity somehow and make the best of things. She is sexually adventuresome and that suits me to a 'T'.

In reading a few erotic stories here and there, we quickly realized that everyone has their likes and dislikes. Some are a bit more out on the edge than others, but even fantasies that are in the realm of normalcy vary a lot. In this process, we have come across a number of 'slave and master' scenarios, but nothing that we really wanted to play with. We were talking about some of these one day and we decided to act out our own. Randi, that's my wife's name, wanted a day wherein she was totally in control of me; A day when I would agree for 24 hours to do whatever she wanted (within certain limits). I trust her instincts and I thought it might be kind of a hot idea, so I agreed. In return, she agreed to let me have a day as master a month after.

The first thing we did was set a few ground rules. I wasn't going to go do something that was likely to bring down the law on us and I wasn't willing to do anything that caused me more than minor pain. Anything more than the pain caused by a good spanking was out.

We set our first date for three weeks in the future to give her some time to be creative. I spent a good part of the next three weeks wondering what she had up her skirt, so to speak. She was secretive. I caught her making some phone calls, giggling a bit. I could tell she was pulling out all the stops for this and it had me a little concerned. She was, however, more sexually turned on than she had been in recent times and that was a fantastic benefit to our love life.

I guess I should describe her physically. She's about 5, 6", slender with medium sized breasts and a fantastic ass and legs. Her pussy is something that I frankly and honestly worship. We are both in our late thirties, but have kept in really good shape. Randi is loyal as can be and would never do anything to hurt me. She is a hot little thing and what with the great attitude she maintains, I'm lucky she's mine. We treat each other with a great deal of respect and love.

We have both come to realize in our relative maturity that there are a lot of different ways to be connected as a couple. Lots of people are pretty good at sharing life's goals. Things like child rearing, finances and enjoying the same activities. Randi and I figured out that there is a certain kind of connection in addition to those things that is very important to us. It is a connection that can only be achieved through physical love. Many couples have their weekly love making session. They get into it for an hour or so and then it's back to the kids or the home remodeling or whatever. That's not enough for us. To us, once or twice a week love making sessions just don't cut it. It's not the quantity, really, it's the quality. Our lovemaking pervades a lot of what we do. We might start the morning, even on a work day with some teasing and fondling that doesn't really have time to go anywhere. We both work at home, no kids. She teaches online and I do consulting work on the Internet, so we can always spare a moment or two to touch or kiss in the middle of our workday. It's pretty great. We might go for 3 or 4 days without actually having sex, but hardly a day goes by when we don't spend a little time just being sweet with one another or getting one another a bit steamed. This might be frustrating for some people, but we both know that we are going to get into it and release those sexual tensions on one another soon enough. We also both know that the teasing just keeps building up so that when we do make love (or have lusty animal sex), that it's just going to be that much better. As far as our relationship goes, let's just say, I got what I wanted.

Enough of that; Let me tell the story that you all wanted to hear. I woke up on that fateful Saturday to find out that Randi was already up and in the kitchen. I headed to the bathroom, took a shower, put on my robe and frankly my heart was thumping a bit as I entered the kitchen and moved toward the coffee pot. Randi was at the kitchen table sipping her tea and reading the paper. She was dressed kind of funny for her on a Saturday morning in a pair of dressy slacks and a white blouse with some frills that highlighted her great little cleavage. Still in all, kind of formal for a Saturday and especially for this Saturday. She looked business-like reading the paper with her reading glasses on. Then it started. "Drop the robe", she said without looking up. I shrugged the robe off of my shoulders and let it hit the floor reaching for a coffee cup. I was immediately hard. "No coffee", she said again without looking up. "No coffee until I tell you, no breakfast unless I say so. You don't do anything unless I tell you to do it. That's the deal. Come here", she commanded. I was a bit taken aback, but not shocked given the parameters of our agreement. I walked to the table. "Turn around", she said. I turned around and she smacked me pretty hard on the butt. It really stung and I'm sure it left a handprint. "Don't forget what I've told you", she said, looking me in the eyes. "I'll have two eggs scrambled, bacon and toast with soft butter and raspberry jam, right now".

"OK", I said.

"No talking", she demanded. "The only word I want to hear out of you all day is "Stop" and you will only say that if you are getting close to having an orgasm. By the way, you will not have an orgasm today. That's the number one rule. No orgasm. Now, make my breakfast and be quick about it."

"Woof", I thought. This may be a tough day. Needless to say, I set to cracking the eggs, frying the bacon and I popped the toast in the toaster. The butter was in the fridge where we usually keep it so I stuck it in the microwave for ten seconds or so to soften it up. I'm a pretty good cook and it wasn't more than a few minutes before I was setting a beautiful plate of fluffy eggs, bacon and toast on the table. I brought the butter and jam as well along with a fork, knife, spoon and napkin. I was being a good little slave and I didn't mind serving her. I stood more or less at ease next to the table after serving her and awaited her next command. My cock had subsided a bit, but it was pretty much hanging out right there at the table. Randi grabbed a fork and ate a mouthful of eggs. Then, without looking up from her paper, she grabbed some of the butter off the plate with her hand and started slathering it on my cock and balls. I couldn't help moaning softly.

"No moaning" she said squeezing my balls a little too tight for comfort. "Not a sound out of you all day, except the word "Stop". That's the only sound you will make all day".

She continued to eat, read the paper and massage my dick, my balls, and then my stomach. She dug her fingernails into my legs and belly from time to time as she worked me over. She reached around and rubbed the soft butter on my ass and down my crack and then went back to my cock and slowly and very softly started to pump it. I was trying desperately to keep my balance and not make any noise, but I was starting to lose it bad. Just before one more pump sent me over the edge, I said "Stop". She let go instantly and left that big thing just hanging there by her face. My cock was throbbing and pulsing and bobbing up and down. "Wow, shit, umph, arghhh" I thought silently. I was growling like a mad dog internally.

"Good boy" she said. "Go take another shower. After that you can eat, but be quick about it. I have other plans for you". I could tell she was really enjoying this.

I got cleaned up and went back to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Randi was gone when I returned, but I could hear her rattling around in the house somewhere. I ate, cleaned the kitchen, because I figured that was part of the deal and just as I finished, she came in and told me to start preparing lunch for four and to bring five bottles of wine from our best stash, a mix of reds and whites. OK, I was bothered. Lunch for four? Nothing like this had ever happened before in our relationship and she knew more or less what was going on in my head. She was trying to keep a serious look on her face, but I could tell she was smirking at me inwardly.

"Get cracking. Make a cream of mushroom soup, get out some of our homemade bread and there are four kinds of cheese in the refrigerator and a bunch of fruits and vegetables. Oh, and make a vegetable dip and set up the coffee pot and make sure there's hot water for tea. Also clean the house so it's spotless" and with that she left the kitchen.

Well, I was still naked and hadn't been told to put anything else on, so I started cooking and cleaning. We hade made a deal and unless something really bizarre was going on, I guessed I was willing to stick to the agreement. I finished up with the cleaning about 11:30, she checked my work and told me to take a shower and put on a pair of upscale work out pants she had bought me recently and a white, ribbed tank top she had laid out. She likes me in a tank top because I work out often enough to keep my torso looking pretty buff.

When I got dressed I noticed that the tank top she had selected had a hole in about the size of a quarter on my chest, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. Randi had me set out the food and wine in a nice looking spread on our big coffee table in the living room and then set up our massage table at it's lowest height which puts it about two feet off the floor, a terrible height for working, I noted.

About quarter after twelve the doorbell rang and Randi went to answer it. I was standing in the living room where she left me. I tried to listen to the welcomes and the chitchat in the foyer trying to get a clue what was going on. At least it sounded female. I was as nervous as a cat.

Randi brought walked in and introduced the three women to me as Jon. She told them that I don't speak. Weird, my name is actually Dan, so I was again left wondering what was up with that. Randi pointed at our long leather couch and told these gals to grab a glass of wine and take a seat. I may not have been able to speak, but my eyes worked just fine. All of these women were trim and from reasonably to extremely attractive. The first was quite tall, around 6', and slim with smallish breasts. She did have a great pair of long thin legs and was wearing a pleated skirt that made it about half way to her knees. She too, was dressed in what I would think of as business attire. Her blouse was a v-necked thing in pale blue silk. Woman number two was medium height, medium build with brown curly hair and a dress that buttoned from cleavage to hem. The third newcomer was a short, red-headed Irish-looking gal with beautiful blue eyes and a hot little body in a green off-the-shoulder blouse and short skirt. A light smattering of freckles ran from her forehead right down across her bare shoulders and into the valley between her full and voluptuous breasts.

"Welcome to my home" Randi said. "Each of you was interviewed and agreed to come to our little luncheon today. Again, this is Jon, he is here to meet your every need and desire. There are a few rules to this game. You may not make Jon cum for any reason. You can't cause him pain above what would be caused by a vigorous spanking and you can't humiliate him. Jon is only able to speak one word and that word is "Stop" which he will say just before he orgasms so you know when to back off. He is a good massage therapist and we have a hot tub out back. I hope and encourage you to take advantage of the all the opportunities the equipment affords."

Of course, my cock was throbbing throughout Randi's entire speech and I was totally blown away by the implications of what she was saying. My big throbbing rod was obvious through the workout pants as I had nothing on underneath them and the fabric was sure not going to hide anything as big as what I had going. All three of them were staring at my crotch like they had never seen anything like it. In my wildest dreams, I never assumed that Randi would have invited three other very hot women over to 'share' me with. She has always taken matters into her own hands though and has never been afraid to push the envelope. It was apparent that she hadn't told these gals that I was her partner and was leading them to believe that she and I had no special connection. I was desperately trying to play it cool. I thought about getting her into the other room for a talk, but I guessed it was just a little late for that.

Randi had taken a seat in the wingback chair opposite the couch and I was standing by the chair arm, probably shaking. Randi stood up behind me. "As you can see", she continued, "Jon is well-equipped to meet your most intimate needs". And with that she reached around to the hole in my shirt, inserted both index fingers and ripped the thing apart, baring my chest. I stood there with a scrap of cotton running down each side of my pecs and what was left of the collar around my neck. "In fact" she went on, "Jon has what it takes to make all of your fantasies come true" and with that she blew my mind. She yanked my pants down around my ankles releasing what had to be the biggest hard on I had ever had. I stumbled against the chair.

The tall blonde made a mewing sound in the back of her throat. The brown haired woman dropped her wine glass on the couch.

"Get that cleaned up, now Jon", said Randi. And I hurried over to the couch with the nearest bunch of napkins I could find. I forgot about the pants around my ankles, tripped over them and fell against the couch with one hand on either side of the woman and my cock hanging there in her face. I was stuck there, as I didn't have the leverage to stand up until I worked my feet out of my pants. She grabbed the napkins from me and blotted the wine from the front of her dress and the couch. Fortunately it was one of the white wines. I managed to push myself back up to a vertical position and helped her to soak up the wine.

"Maybe you could help me out of my wet dress, Jon", she said. "I'm Cheryl". I decided to go with the flow and bent over in front of her. I began unbuttoning her dress and had worked my way down close to the last few buttons. She reached over to the red head and took her wine glass from her. "Oops", she said as she poured another stream of white wine down between her breasts soaking her now exposed panties in the process. "Better lick that up, Jon", she said with a laugh as she grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze. I managed to become harder, if such a thing were possible as I lapped up the wine between her breasts and followed the stream down to her lap. I sucked on the front of her panties for a few seconds and then eased them down her legs as she raised her hips off the couch. "Make sure you get it all, Jon", she moaned and poured another few drops on her completely shaven pussy. I did as I was told. She was soaked with her own excitement and the wine and the combination was delightful. No way was I going to get it all, though because the more I licked the wetter she got. She raised her hips up to meet my face and I cupped my hands under her butt to support and steer her to my tongue. The other two gals were running their hands over my back and my chest and one of them was pinching my nipples, but I was preoccupied. I was wondering how Randi was taking all of this. So much for starting off slow. After doing the best I could to get all of the wine and other juices lapped up, I leaned back so I was sitting up straight on the floor. Randi came over and gave me what had to be the most lascivious kiss of our relationship, licking Cheryl's juices from my lips in the process. Along with that kiss, I got a very nasty smile.

Then she abruptly went back to her chair. "Go hang that up out on the patio" she told me. When I returned she asked if anyone else needed any help with anything. Cheryl was sitting nude between the two other women sipping her wine never taking her eyes off of me. It felt like she was prepared to eat me alive. No one responded to Randi's query.

"Lay on the massage table face up", she told me, and she beckoned to the gals to come over to the table. I did as I was told and she covered my eyes with a towel. The next thing I knew, both my wrists and ankles were pinned down by the women's hands and I felt straps tying me to the massage table legs. I was completely at their mercy as they yanked the towel off of my face and a sort of a cheer went up among them. I struggled to get free, but they had done their work well and I was whipped and exposed, my dick sticking straight up into the air between them. I think Randi actually felt a little sorry for me. I could see it in her eyes and she gently ran her hand over my chest.

"You'll be OK, Jon", she said. "Just settle down, breathe, be calm". I struggled to breathe and regain some sense of safety. I felt a little betrayed and Randi, I think, knew it, but she wasn't the kind of girl to let up and I just had to trust that she would take care of me.

Next she set up an end table near the massage table, covered it with a towel and pulled out a bowl on a stand with a candleholder under it. She poured about a quart of our pre-mixed massage oil into the bowl and lit the candle. Then she pulled out another bowl filled with condoms and placed it on the table next to the oil.

"Now we can have our lunch, girls. Feel free to make use of whatever you need". Damn, I was going to get even with Randi for this. The leggy blonde woman never even introduced herself to me. She grabbed a sandwich off of the big coffee table with her left hand and dipped her other hand into the massage oil and started dripping a line of oil from my neck to my cock in a preoccupied kind of way. Then while munching the sandwich she began slowly circling my nipples with the tips of her fingernails, brushing them back and forth across my chest, while looking at me thoughtfully. The redhead meanwhile looked like she was going to forgo lunch altogether as she started kneading the oil into my thighs. Occasionally while doing this, she would run her hand very lightly over my cock. I yelled or growled or something after a few minutes of this. I was already over the edge. "Bad Jon, Bad", said the red head and she trilled her fingers up my purple throbbing cock. I was bucking on the massage table and I started blowing like a horse. There were more straps available and Cheryl came over and started lashing me down around my waist and my upper thighs. She did stop to take one long suck on my cock and I arched my back as far as the straps would allow.

Randi, meanwhile had pulled up the wingback, sipped her wine and munched her sandwich contemplatively. She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse while looking at me and then the next and then the next until she was completely undone. She wriggled out of the fabric and began massaging her breasts and nipples, never taking her eyes off mine.

I became preoccupied as the long legged blonde stood above my head and dropped her skirt. She was wearing a sheer tiny thong and the lips of her pussy were readily apparent through the fabric. She slid the thong down off her legs and placed the wet fabric over my nose and mouth and rubbed it gently across my lips. I just kept breathing hard, but the smell told me she was ready for anything and she was ready right now. She was tall enough that she straddled the massage table. I was looking up at her swollen lips. She now dipped both her hands in the warm massage oil and began massaging my chest working her way down to my abdomen and then pulling her hands firmly up the sides of my chest and then circling back again a little lower this time, down to my navel and then back up. I raised my head to lick her. I managed to get a mouthful of her juice and stuck my tongue as deeply as I could into her hole. She sank onto my face for a second and then rose up again.