Next Time You're Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan had started with slow deliberate strokes but she increased the tempo as she found her rhythm and confidence. At first, I had time to prepare and gather my strength between each blow but now there was no pause between her thrusts. Tears were stinging my eyes as Laura held me, and my screams died away to be replaced with whimpers and sobs, each one wrenched from my body by the huge cock pounding my cunt.

The brunette's mouth was on my breast sucking, nibbling and chewing my aching nipple while behind her the third woman had the head of the bound man's cock in her mouth. She was slowly sliding her hand up and down the slick, shiny shaft. His eyes were closed, his face contorted and his body was drenched with sweat.

Through misty eyes, I looked at Megan. Her eyes were shut and her body was already covered with a shiny film of perspiration. Beads of sweat formed on the tip of her nose and her chin, where they paused for a moment before falling and landing with a splash on my chest.

Each of Megan's thrusts came with a grunt that became a continuous roar as the individual strokes merged into one continuous non-stop barrage. She ravaged my cunt, pounding me repeatedly until, totally overwhelmed by the sensations between my legs all I could do was focus on survival and hang on grimly to threads of my sanity that seemed to be rapidly slipping away.

I had totally lost track of time but eventually I realised that the cock was sliding in and out easily and it didn't hurt any more. The pain was gone and was replaced by a sensation that was far more pleasant. I could feel my body responding instinctively to the huge object that was assaulting me, and I was startled by a voice.

"Fuck! Look at the way she's taking that huge cock. The slut loves it. She just loves that fucking monster."

It was the third woman. She had stopped sucking the man's penis and was standing holding it in her hand watching me and I knew that she was right.

In spite of my bonds, my body was coming up off the bench, and my hips were thrusting to match every one of Megan's strokes. She was fucking me and I was taking the huge cock and giving her back as good, if not better than I was getting.

I looked up at Laura and grinned. She had slipped the straps of her evening dress off her shoulders and her breasts were bare. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her hand was busy inside her panties.

"So much for her posh accent and her fancy clothes," I thought. Underneath the well-dressed and classy exterior, she was just a horny slut and I smiled as she lowered her breast to my mouth, silently imploring me to suck it.

As I took her nipple between my teeth and bit, her eyes glazed over and her whole body shuddered. I knew she was already coming.

My orgasm was not far away and the cock pounding my ravenous cunt was driving me closer and closer to oblivion with each stroke.

"Harder! Harder! Harder! That's it Megan. Oh yes, oh fucking yes. Fuck me! That's it just a bit more." I shouted.

Megan was tiring and I was sure she was close to an orgasm of her own. I urged her on, willing her to fuck me harder and faster.

Just as the crowd cheers for an athlete making a final sprint to the finish line, I screamed at her, "Come on Megan, fuck me. Fuck my cunt baby, make me come," hoping my words would give her the strength for one final desperate effort.

She tried to respond but she had nothing left. With a scream, she rammed the cock into my cunt and collapsed on top of me, her firm round breasts squashed against my flat chest, her nipples pressing into my flesh. Her mouth was by my ear, her breathing ragged and uneven and she was moaning continuously.

I was teetering on the brink of a huge orgasm that threatened to explode at any second, but I needed more - I desperately needed her to finish me off but she was completely spent. In desperation, I locked her hips between my thighs and pushed. It was awkward and took all my strength, but I found that by adjusting the angle a little I could grind part of the shaft that was buried deep inside me against my swollen clit.

It wasn't perfect but it was good enough, and in just a few seconds I started to come - fuck it was unbelievable. My poor cunt, abused, stretched, and pounded by the massive phallus, was wracked by continuous spasms as the orgasm consumed me. I could feel the hard, rigid cock buried deep inside me, and the walls of my vagina contracted and held it firmly in place as I used it to satisfy my need. My juices gushed, flooded, and ran down my legs to form a wet, sloppy puddle on the bench under my arse.

Megan was lying on top of me crying, her tears combining with our sweat and our bodily secretions, joining us as one in a wet, sticky, slippery pile of spent female flesh. Her body was shaking and she was gasping, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" over and over.

The last thing I remember was seeing John straining against his bonds, his cock erect and throbbing, its purple head swollen beyond belief. He was whimpering pitifully and begging for someone to help him. In a way, I felt sorry for him.

It was light when I woke. I was in a proper bed with a quilt and a pillow. I was still naked and I ached all over.

The room was small and apart from a double bed, there were only two small tables beside the bed and a chair in one corner. Cautiously, I got out of bed and the room seemed to move, swaying gently back and forth under my feet. My crumpled black clubbing dress and my stained panties were on the chair. My shoes were lined up together neatly underneath.

Ignoring my clothes, I took the quilt off the bed and wrapped myself in it. As I made my way to the door, I noticed that the thudding noise was back. I recognised the next room immediately by its narrow black leather bench, the bar hanging from the ceiling and the innocent, empty Velcro straps that earlier held me captive.

As I crossed the room, I heard a moan and my head swivelled in the direction of the sound. John was slumped on the floor apparently asleep or maybe unconscious. Except for his red bow tie, he was still naked. His legs were free but his hands were bound together behind his back.

I made my way to another door on the opposite side of the room and stepping through it, found myself on the deck of a boat looking out onto a calm, crystal-clear blue sea. In the distance I could see a jetty, a yellow, sandy beach and behind that, the buildings of a small town.

I almost laughed aloud as I realised that the rubbery feeling in my legs was caused by nothing more the gentle rolling of the boat as it rode the swells, and the annoying thump, thump, thump that had interrupted my sleep was simply the diesel engine deep in the bowels of the boat.

To my left there was a narrow walkway and I could hear the sound of music and laughter. I recognised some of the voices, and when I reached the open rear deck saw that they were all there; Laura, Jen, the brunette woman with green eyes and the third woman. Megan and the other guy, who I later found out was her boyfriend, had gone.

Laura was the first to see me. She stood and came over to give me a hug, saying, "Hi. It's good to see you awake at last. Come and sit down you must be starving and we have a lot to talk about."

She took me by the hand to lead me to a spare seat next to hers, but there was something I wanted to do first. I dropped the quilt on the deck, then walked to the edge of the boat, stepped over the small railing and dove into the crystal-clear water. I struck out with long, slow, powerful strokes and went as deep as I could before the pressure on my ears and the lack of oxygen forced me to the surface. I swam slowly to the side of the boat, allowing the water to caress and cleanse my naked body, then reaching up, I took Laura's offered hand and let her help me back on board.

As I dried myself with a towel that Laura handed to me, I noticed the words, "You're Mine - Megan" and a phone number written in small neat letters just above my bald pubic mound.

"No," I thought. "Megan Honey, next time you're mine."

12