Next to You

Story Info
Andy has good time with friend's wife.
3k words
4.28
92.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had shoulder length black hair, bright green eyes, and very sexy legs.

Just look at her in that short skirt, Andy thought. He saw her come in with his friend Carl, a fairly overweight and semi interesting guy who was lucky enough to be married to her. There was a great deal of speculation in their circle of friends that they were together solely for his money, and that she probably fooled around a bit, and as much as Carl's male friends would've loved the idea no one had actually seen anything that suggested as much.

She always had a bored look on her face when she was with Carl. Whenever they were all hanging out together, Andy would eye her for minutes at a time, cursing to himself that some fat hairy bastard can take her home and fuck her.

Brianna was wearing a light lavender blouse and that black skirt, a short skirt that seemed loose fitting and ended near the top of her thighs. Her blouse was fairly tight and her breasts were accentuated as it flattered her already slim midsection. And looking very, very bored. Andy liked that look for some reason. A pretty girl with eyes wandering in search of anything interesting, the partly arched eyebrows, they way their mouths opened and closed as they yawned...

Tonight the party was fairly busy. There were a lot of people dancing in the living room along with the blaring rap music. He took a drink from his beer and walked over to greet them.

"Hey, what's up, Carl?"

Carl smiled, which contrasted with Brianna's generally unimpressed look. "How're you doing, buddy?"

"Oh, I'm doing alright," Andy replied. "Did you guys want some drinks?"

Andy was looking right at Brianna as he said this. Before she could respond, Carl said "Yeah, grab me a beer."

Brianna shrugged carelessly and said "I guess I'll have the same."

Andy retrieved their drinks and delivered them, to which Carl muttered "Guiness?" and walked away, mumbling something about Mike and a car or something or another. Now Andy got slightly nervous, standing there with Brianna, hoping to come up with something to say. He took a good sized gulp from his beer and looked over at Brianna, who was gulping hers down as well. He laughed.

"Do you need another one?"

She smiled, it was the first time he'd seen her smile before. "Yeah, let's go over to the kitchen."

As they walked over, he asked her "Were you here last week when Raymond was having his eighties party?"

Brianna's smile turned into a scowl. "No," she muttered. "I wanted to, but Carl doesn't like the eighties."

"Damn, that sucks, it was great" he told her as he grabbed her a bottle. They popped them open as they stood in the kitchen and drank them, more slowly than last time but still more quickly than usual.

"You look awfully bored tonight," Andy noted.

She shrugged. "Well you would too, probably. I wouldn't doubt it."

Andy shrugged, and they finished their beers once again. He offered another, she accepted, and he reached into the refrigerator to fetch two more.

"So what have you been up to?" he asked.

Brianna shrugged aimlessly. "Nothing, really."

This conversation was going nowhere fast. And especially since Andy was completely free of the ability to seduce women. But Andy's buzz started to kick in as he drank his third beer with her, and he grew more carefree.

"so why are you always so bored?" Andy asked her. "Whenever I see you, you look like you just can't stand your company or something, and I can't help but wonder if- oh, do you need another beer?"

Now she laughed. "No, not yet," she grinned as she sucked it down slowly. Andy looked at her bottle and saw she was half finished, and laughed as well. "Sorry.. but what's the deal?"

Brianna took another drink before answering. "Carl is just so fucking boring, you have no idea."

"Oh, he can't be that bad."

"Oh he is, and he does a great job."

"At what, boring you? Or something else you haven't said anything about?"

She laughed. "Shut up.. it's just frustrating is all."

She took a final swig and just as she placed the empty bottle on the counter Andy was handing her another. "Jesus," she smiled. "You trying to get me drunk?"

"Maybe," he smiled back. "So what's frustrating?"

Brianna looked at Andy with a sly grin and gave a playful shove. "Let's not get lewd, Andy," she said, seemingly on the verge of giggling.

"No, really," he went on. "I mean if you'd rather not say that's cool.. I was just curious is all."

"Maybe I'll tell you after another beer or so," she smiled. Andy noticed a change in her body language. She was leaning in closer to him. Always maintaining eye contact, touching him on the arm, and not to mention that she was now practically a completely different person. So now he decided to reciprocate, and he leaned in closer to her, almost sitting on the counter right next to her, and she moved closer. Suddenly Andy was overwhelmed with a very pleasant sensation, realizing that if he played his cards right tonight, he might be able to sleep with Brianna.

Calming himself and maintaining his composure, he finished his beer and watched her gulp down hers. He watched her throat as she swallowed and looked up at her mouth, her lips wrapped around the bottle. He could barely keep his excitement in check. He looked down, at her blouse, at her breasts that seemed barely contained, down to her skirt, to her legs. Long, silky legs, ready to wrap themselves around his waist. Her ass rested on the counter edge. It was almost too much to bear. He just wanted to grab her. Grab her ass, run his hands up her skirt, rip her blouse off, all at once. Then these thoughts were interrupted as Carl came to the refrigerator.

Brianna looked away casually while Andy nodded to him nervously, as though they'd been caught doing something. Carl shrugged and pulled a half eaten sandwich out. He looked at the empty bottles on the counter and looked back up at his wife, then Andy. "Honey, your drinking's getting a little out of hand... cool it, huh?"

Andy gave a sheepish shrug to Carl as he walked back out to the living room. He looked back at Brianna and saw her fuming. "See what I mean? He can't even fuck me but he can tell me what to"

She stopped, realizing what just came out and shrugged, reaching in the fridge for another beer. "You want another one, Andy?"

He nodded. "So that's your frustration... the fact that he eats sandwiches at parties."

She laughed. They both laughed heavily, managing words in between the chuckles. "Can you believe he reaches for a fucking sandwich?" she gasped. "Seriously," Andy said, still laughing. "'There's beer in the fridge, Carl', 'no thanks, can i just have a sandwich?'"

They laughed as they opened their beers and finally slowed after a minute. They each took a drink and looked at each other. "Goddamn, I'm going to have a nice hangover tomorrow," Andy muttered. "Me too, probably," Brianna smiled. "Care to join me?"

He moved closer to her, and they were about touching now. She moved closer as well, and Brianna touched Andy's chest with a fingernail. "I haven't had this much fun at a party in a while," she said. "Neither have I," Andy returned, looking around in the living room.

"Say," he started, "after we finish these would you want to dance?"

Brianna's face filled with joy. "Yes! That fat bastard never dances, not that I'd care to dance with him but still!"

Andy smiled at her enthusiasm and took a big drink. "Well let's kill these then... ooh wait wait wait," he said hurriedly. "Have you ever had an Irish Carbomb?"

The puzzled look she gave served as an adequate answer.

"They're awesome, I'll make us some," he declared, grabbing two glasses out of a cupboard followed by a bottle of Bush Mills whiskey and Baileys. He rummaged around for shot glasses and thankfully found two of those as well, and slapped them on the counter. "I think it'd be best if this was our last drink for a while," he grinned at her. Brianna had a charmed look on her face as she watched him prepare the drinks.

"Okay, you put the shot in the beer and then just chug it," he told her.

"Chug?" She said sarcastically. "We're at a frat party now?"

He laughed. "Just do it. It's great. On three."

Andy counted and they dropped the shots in the glasses and finished them in one go. Brianna put it down on the counter with a surprised expression. "That was very good.."

"I told you," Andy beamed at her. "Now let's go get our grooves on," he said in a mock disco dancer voice. They both laughed as they stumbled slightly out into the living room, which only invoked more laughter. They found themselves a spot and started moving along with the music.

The music was fairly eclectic. "Hey Ya" by Outkast came on to be followed by "Little Girls" by Oingo Boingo and when the next song came on, "Ain't nuthin but a G thang" by Dr. Dre, Andy started rubbing up against Brianna slightly. This wasn't a conscious move, but the slow groove of the song brought it out. Brianna responded by turning and backing into him, shaking her rear against his crotch. He moved closer so their legs were touching and placed his hand on her hip. She kept on moving, but now her ass would hit him occasionally.

Andy looked past the back of her head, and sure enough, there was Carl, with Mike, talking about whatever, and he suddenly got incredibly nervous. Then, like a godsend, he saw Carl and Mike heading out. Mike grabbed a set of car keys and they walked out the front door.

Probably for food.

Maybe more alcohol.

He could've cared less.

Growing bolder with Carl's disappearance, Andy moved his hips closer to Brianna's. They were now bucking in unison, touching when he'd push out. Brianna moved in a little closer so that they were actually grinding on each other, and Andy went from noticeably stiff to raging within minutes. She felt it, she had to. But she kept on, moving her butt back into him.

Midway through the song, her gyrations changed. Instead of moving back and forth and side to side she started grinding her ass up and down against Andy. The skirt was so thin that he could feel his cock between her buttocks. He let out a sigh as he tightened his grip on her hip.

Brianna covered Andy's hand with hers and gently guided it toward her center. He took the cue and closed in the little distance left between their hips and was more or less dry humping her in tune with the music.

Andy rested his head on her shoulder as his hand slowly ran over the top of her skirt. He felt the soft fabric and her warm flesh underneath. He was about to lose it. This was too much now. He just wanted to take her right there, finger her, eat her, fuck her, in front of all their friends. But he had to let the situation run its own course. It had been progressing nicely, and with a little patience it would get even better.

Now Andy rubbed his hand over her skirt between her thighs. He made a circle around her crotch, feeling her upper thighs, hips, and lower stomach, until he finally pressed his fingers against the crotch of the skirt. He heard Brianna let out a gasp as he rubbed her through the skirt and bucked into her from behind.

She grinded back into him harder and was letting out little moans that he could barely hear. Andy's smile dripped with lust as he began digging his fingers into the skirt.

Andy took his other hand and rubbed over her belly, and after looking around them to see everyone only paying attention to their own thing, he ran it up her left breast. He felt her bra though the blouse and gave it a light squeeze. Looking again to see if anyone was watching, and satisfied that no one was, he clamped on her breast, kneading and fondling it for a good solid minute as his other hand slipped down underneath Brianna's skirt.

Brianna was now bucking back into Andy furiously and was breathing so heavily she could barely speak.

"I'm getting so hot..."

His fingers found their way to the moist area of her panties and he started rubbing up and down, where he felt the lips. He did this for a while before he went ahead and slipped his hand inside her panties.

Brianna grabbed onto Andy's shirt as he slid two fingers up inside her, and she began panting very loudly. She rose her torso and leaned back against him while he started fingering her harder. He looked around once more and again saw that they were attracting no attention, and he again grabbed her left breast.

The music flowed seamlessly from one song to the next, and while several songs passed by in this time, it was when Usher's "Yeah" came on that Andy decided that it was time to get her alone.

"You wanna sneak into a bedroom?"

"Yeah.."

With that he pulled his hand out of her panties and she walked away toward the hall. He gave her ass a little smack and she turned quickly, grinning devilishly at him. He followed her quickly and she opened a door. There was a bed and the room was empty; she rushed in but Andy looked around first. Still nobody saw or noticed them and he rushed inside behind her.

Slamming and locking the door behind him, he grabbed Brianna and pushed her back against the door. He pressed himself into her and began kissing her mouth hotly. She kissed him back while he grinded himself into her and he grabbed onto her ass, that sexy little rump he'd been dying to get his hands on all night. He squeezed on her and pulled her closer to him as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

He started kissing down her neck and over her throat as he moved his hands up to her front. They looked each other in the eye lustfully as he quickly unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped out of it and pulled Andy's shirt off over his head while he kissed down her flat stomach. He got near Brianna's skirt and he slowly ran his hands up her legs into it while he pressed his forehead into her flesh underneath her belly button.

She sighed loudly as Andy hooked his finger through her panties and yanked them down to her knees, and he lifted her skirt so he could give her gleaming pussy a long lick.

"Ooohh fuck.."

He grinned as he kissed the skin surrounding the slit and forced his tongue up inside. She gasped loudly as he let his tongue swim about inside her, and he kneaded her rear softly while moving his upper lip toward her clit. Once he found it he began to suck on it. Brianna's moans grew louder as he sucked harder and she finally breathed out in a trembling whisper "I'm cumming... I'm cumming..."

Andy could feel her nearly collapsing into him as he went on between her thighs and when her convulsions ceased he rose slowly. He pressed himself against her again and she whispered almost desperately "fuck me" and started reaching down for his pants.

He smiled as he began kissing her again while she undid his zipper and pulled out his throbbing hard on. Brianna guided it to her warm and ssopping vagina and pulled the head in.

They grunted simultaneously as he slowly pushed the rest in. Once he was entirely inside, she wrapped her legs around him and he removed her bra as her skirt hung behind her against the door and crushed between their stomachs. He grabbed her ass and pulled out, and aiming upward thrusting back in. Their mouths found each other again as he quickened his pace and he noticed that they were making quite a bit of noise banging against the door like that. He turned, still holding her up, and laid her down on the bed, still inside her.

Andy hooked his arms through her legs and leaned into her so that her knees were on either side of her head. He stood on his knees and bucked into her at a steady rhythym. Brianna reached over and grabbed his ass, digging her nails into him. As he began pounding into her harder he felt her starting to contract on him. He moaned at the sensation and felt himself starting to shoot his wad inside her. She was gasping hard, almost as though she was having difficulty breathing, and repeatedly letting out between breaths "oh fuck...oh fuck..." as she rode her own orgasm. They both writhed together over the blankets, fluids spilling from between their hips and kissing from passionately to gently as their climaxes faded.

She moved onto her side and he lay behind her, reaching over and fondling her tits while sticking a hand between her legs to feel up inside her again.

It didn't take much of this before she was soaked again and he was rigid. He got up on his knees, keeping her on her side and lifting her right leg, he eased himself into her. Brianna let out a loud "ooooh" as he slid in and out this way, holding her leg up while he pumped into her. This time Andy went for it from the get go, he wasted no time in fucking her hard and fast. And Brianna, only able to lay there and receive, was in a reverie herself.

Soon he slowed his pace, and turned her onto her back, still sliding in and out. He lowered his face over hers and kissed her.

"I could really go for an all nighter."

She smiled. "You too?"