Nia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers

Mum filled me in on Nia.

"She not do too well in her A-Levels, so she not going university this year. She want to re-sit in August, and start university at Easter, when she be 19. She want to study law at the London School of Economics, not move away from home, stay in London. Your father and I support her, we not want her off by herself in remote part of the country; she too young to be alone, need family nearby."

I asked mum where Nia was, she looked sad. "I ask her to be here, she say she will, but I not see her since morning. Maybe she come back soon, gone out with friends, I think."

I was feeling a little tired, so I asked mum if I could go and lie down, and she looked surprised. "Why you asking, Jamie, this your home, not need permission in own home! Your room is clean and ready for you, Nia tidy it for you, every week she tidy it for you!"

I raised an eyebrow at that, walked up to my room, and gasped. Nothing had been changed since the day I left, and I mean nothing. It was as though the room had been in a time-warp; even a handful of small change on the dresser was exactly where I'd spilled it, my books with their bookmarked pages still stacked on the ground next to the bed, my Sam Cooke CD still in the CD player, the case open on my dresser, my tennis racquet tossed carelessly on the bed where I'd left it, with a post-it note to Nia to use it as I wouldn't need it still stuck to the case, and my CD's all jumbled together on the corner of my wardrobe, again exactly where I'd left them; there were even the post-it notes with various notes-to-self still tacked to my desk. This was creepy; it was like a shrine to Jamie...

Felling very weird about this, I grabbed my clothes out of my case and dumped them in the laundry basket, shoving the case under the bed and peeling of my clothes, dumping them as well, and climbing into bed. The sheets and linens were all freshly laundered, so Nia must have stripped the bed, and re-made it exactly how I left it; that was slightly scary, I would need a talk with that girl. Thinking along those lines, I fell asleep, to dream of Nia when she was small, holding my hand as I walked her to school.

I woke with a start, checked my watch, discovered I'd been asleep for almost 3 hours.

"Finally, it stirs!" said a voice behind me. I spun around, and there was Nia, sitting on my study chair, grinning at me. But what a change! I'd last seen her as a surly, defensive 15 year old teen nightmare; lip always ready to curl in derision, eyes sullen and flat, hostility just below the surface.

Now she'd changed beyond all recognition; I'd have walked right past her without recognising her! She was tall, I could see that even sitting down, a slender, willowy, but shapely figure, hair waved and teased into a riotous tumble of black curls, long slender legs encased in skin-tight black leggings, flat-soled harem-slippers on her feet and wearing a loose, boat-neck cream pullover top that left one shoulder bare. Her skin still had that pale, fresh complexion, her almond eyes were large bright blue sapphires, or maybe cornflowers, expressive and beautiful, surrounded by sooty lashes, and her mouth was wide, generous, made for smiling. Her lips were naturally coral pink, her face heart-shaped and perfectly symmetrical, her fine oriental features highlighted perfectly by her Caucasian genes. She was beautiful! Following on the heels of that was the realisation that I was checking-out my sister! Eewww!

"Close your mouth, Jamie, you're drooling!" she giggled, and my mouth snapped shut, flushing as I realised I was busted, ogling my sister, although, to be fair, she was eminently worth the ogle!

"Nia, you surprised me! I came home and you weren't here...!" I trailed off.

Nia stood up in one lithe move, and slid onto the bed next to me, to slid her arms around my neck and press her cheek against mine.

"Welcome home, Jamie, I missed you so much...!" she said softly, and I hugged her close, then something made me pull away to look at her, seeing she was crying.

"Nia, what...why...don't do that, you troll, you know what you look like when you cry!" I grinned at her, and she slapped me on the upper arm, trying to smile as two big tears escaped her brimming eyes and ran down her cheeks. I pulled a tissue out from the nightstand, gave it to her, and waited while she dabbed her eyes dry again.

I hugged her again, glad to be holding her again after all this time. "I missed you Nia, more than you know!" I said, and I meant it. "Why were you so mad, that you had to cut me off for three whole years? I asked dad about you every time I called home. I missed you very much Nguye't!"

Nia tried to speak, and started crying again instead, and all at once she was 8 years old, and this was Nia-in-distress crying again, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. I gathered her into me, soothing her as I used to when she was small, the act of doing that reuniting us again, the intervening years dropping away.

At last she slowed down, her sobbing giving way to silent tears, with me holding her against my shoulder and silently feeding her paper tissues; I'd been here before so I knew, when she was ready to talk, she'd talk.

At last her breathing started sounding normal, so I asked her "What brought that on, Troll-Child, why the waterworks?"

She buried her face in my shoulder, and started speaking. "When you left, I was so horrible, I thought you were going because you didn't want to stay with us, with me, any longer, and that you were paying me back for all the mean things I did. I thought you hated me! And I was going to hate you back, but all I could do was miss you, and then I didn't know how to say suh...suh...sorry! You were gone and I wanted you back!" She swallowed, obviously near tears again.

I was thunderstruck. Had I really come across like that, given her the impression I hated her?

She continued. "I was there every time you called, but I couldn't bring myself to talk to you, I didn't know what to say, and 'sorry' was too hard to say. Or not enough, I don't know. And the longer it went on, the harder it was to stop it. I tried to make myself believe I didn't need you around, but that didn't work, I never realised just how much of my day was spent around you!"

I eased her up so I could look at her. "And this?" I asked, indicating my room, "was this all part of that as well?"

She nodded. "I thought if your room looked just like it did when you left, I could pretend you'd just gone out, and were coming back any minute, it would feel like you were still around. Can you understand that?"

I did.

I looked into her eyes. "Listen to me, I have never hated you, or wanted to leave you, or mum and dad, ever. I just wanted to go to the university that gave me the best degree. You're my little sister, and while I admit, yes, I did sometimes want Dorothy to drop a house on you, I never hated you, even when you were being your brattiest! Mum told me that being your older brother came with responsibilities, and I said yes, and took them on, because I wanted to. I wanted to then, and I want to now. OK?"

Nia looked sideways at me. "When did mum ask you this, Jamie?"

"When you were born, Nia, when she brought you home." I replied

"And you stuck to it, after all the shit I put you through? Really?" I nodded. Her eyes welled-up again, and I hastily grabbed a tissue.

"Jamie, poor you, you let me do all those horrid things, say all those horrid things, all those years, because of a promise to mum? You promised to look after me and I took so much advantage of you; I don't deserve you!"

I grinned. "I'll say! But in your defence, it was a lot of fun too! True, being your guardian angel was no bed of roses, but it wasn't exactly the death of a thousand cuts either! Watching you learn to skate, for one; I actually laughed 'til I was sick!"

She looked at me, seemed to make a decision, grabbed my face and kissed me on the cheek, a long smacker. I was a little surprised, and a little wistful as well – she used to do that a lot when she was small, and I hadn't realised how much I'd missed it.

Then she really surprised me. Still holding my face, she planted a firm kiss right on my lips. For a stunned second I enjoyed it, then reality blinked back on and I reared back, pulling away from her and sliding off my bed and onto the floor. I peered up at her over the edge of the bed, like the world's most reluctant bridegroom, to see her still sitting there, looking at me strangely. "Jamie, you look ridiculous down there, come back up here, I won't bite, you know!"

It wasn't the biting I was afraid of, although what I was afraid of I didn't know, just that something had suddenly changed between us. I shook my head emphatically.

"Jamie! I said, 'come back up here'!" she snapped, eyes darkening as she ordered me back next to her. 15 years of conditioning took over, and I crept back up onto the bed, as far from her as I could. We stared at each other, Nia looking ever so slightly pleased with herself; I shudder to think what I looked like.

Nia grinned at me. "Calm, down, Jamie, I said, I'm not going to bite you. You can relax, seriously. You look like someone just gave your scrotum a really big tweak!"

Some sort of response was needed here, I felt. "Glaarrrkk!" was the best I could do, good for an opener, but needed more. I cleared my throat, and tried again.

"What the fu... um, hell did you do, Nia, why did you do that?" I croaked.

Nia smiled. "I did it because I always wanted to do it, I wanted to see what it would be like, and I liked it! How was it for you?" she twinkled mischievously.

"God, Nia, I'm your brother, you can't go doing stuff like that...!" I trailed of as she failed to look the least bit contrite.

"Oh balls, Jamie, I'm a big girl, and I wanted to see what it would be like to snog my cute man-tottie big brother; don't say you didn't like it - you kissed me back! Besides, you were the one practically peeling down my panties with your eyes a couple of minutes ago!"

I tried to bluster and protest, but she'd scored a direct hit, and she knew it. She patted the bed beside her, and I shook my head. She patted the bed harder, her eyes narrowing, so I, reluctantly, slid up next to her.

"Now Jamie, I kissed you. Accept it. Get past it. Because I want to kiss you again, and you need to put some effort into it, OK?" I was listening to this in a daze; there was no way I was going to accede to this, but an entirely different part of me was clamouring for attention; apparently he thought it was a very good idea! Nia noticed, glancing pointedly at the bulge in my boxers as I tried to cover my...condition with my bed sheet.

"The consensus is in my favour, Jamie; at least two of us in here think it's a good idea, so stop squirming like a girly and pucker-up; and do it like you mean it!"

Defeated, sure this was a very bad idea, I gave up and let her lean against me again, wrapping my arm around her so she was looking up at me. She really was a beautiful girl, and if she weren't my sister I'd have moved in for the kill like a rat up a drainpipe, but it still felt wrong, wrong, wrong.

Obviously Nia didn't feel the same way, and, fed-up with waiting for me to make a move, took hold of my face and pulled my head down, to kiss me square on the lips. After a second of adjusting to the feeling, it dawned on me that she had really soft lips, gentle and very sexy. I felt her tongue rubbing gently against my lips, and opened my lips, her tongue slipping inside to lightly fence with mine as we kissed long and deep. I felt myself responding more urgently to her kiss, pulling her closer to me as our kiss intensified, my tongue exploring her as she clamped her lips against mine. My arms went around her more fully, enjoying the feel of her moulding against me as her arms wrapped around my neck.

Nia broke off our kiss, eyes dancing as she grinned at me. "There now, that wasn't so bad was it?" she asked, fingers still interlaced at the back of my neck. I had to agree, not bad at all! It had also been extremely stimulating; I felt slightly sand-bagged by how sexy my kid sister was, and how well she kissed.

Nia seemed to come to a decision, and hoisted herself onto my lap, straddling me, looking into my eyes as she leaned in and kissed me again. My hands automatically went to her waist, holding her as she kissed me, our tongues fencing and sliding against each other again. As we kissed, I felt her breathing deepen, and she began to shift her weight, sliding herself back and forth across my by now sizeable erection inside my shorts, frotting herself against me. I began pushing against her as she slid back and forth, and her eyes narrowed as she realised what I was doing, smiling as her face flushed, throwing her head back as her pace increased, rubbing and gyrating on me as she worked herself up.

Suddenly she stopped, face and neck flushed, her breathing shallow and fast. "No...not like this, not now...!" she gasped, sliding off me to stand and begin sliding down her leggings!

"Uh, Nia, what are you doing?" I enquired, although I was well aware where our session was heading.

"Getting naked, Jamie, like you, what else?" she grinned. She yanked off her leggings, kicking them across the room, and pulled her top over her head, standing before me in just a black thong and tiny brassiere. Objectively speaking, I had to admit she had a superb figure; long, endless legs, perfectly formed, slender and toned, flat stomach and, when she turned, taut shapely little buttocks, springy and firm, and small, high breasts, maybe 34B, just enough to fit in a cupped hand.

I could feel myself hardening even further as I saw more and more of her, and when she peeled of her thong and shrugged off her bra, her nipples dancing as she moved, my cock made a determined effort to burst right out of my shorts and slap me on the chin.

I had one last question. "Nia, what about mum, she might come in!"

Nia grinned down at me. "She went out to play Mah Jongg at Mrs. Vinh's place; she left while you were still asleep, I told her I'd give you dinner when you woke up. Relax; she'll be gone for at least another 3 hours!"

With that, Nia slid into the bed next to me, her hand on my erection as she looked at me questioningly. I obliged, sliding off my shorts to allow my cock to spring out, all 7 inches, solid and fat. Nia looked appreciatively at me, licking her lips. "That's lovely Jamie, oh yes, very nice!" she complimented me, gently encircling me to test the girth. I will be the first to admit I don't have a porn-star, giganto-dick, nor can I shag for hours then come like a fire hose, but neither am I afflicted with 'teeny-peeny' disease, and to date, I've had no complaints, and even a couple of half-serious testimonials from Bev, my former FWB at university.

Nia started slowly rubbing my cock, pumping her hand slowly up and down, kissing me while my hands found her lovely firm breasts and taut solid little nipples. She began gasping gently as I tweaked and twirled her nipples, her free hand reaching down to touch and caress herself, slipping into herself as I continued to touch and stimulate her.

I felt her start to move down and I stopped her, looking at her questioningly. So far, all we had done was touch and explore; if this went any further, we'd be crossing a line, and there was no way back across that line. Nia smiled, accepting the consequences, slid down to gently lick the tip of my cock, the touch of her tongue like an electric charge through me. I groaned and lay back as she continued to run her tongue up and down my length, swirling her tongue around and behind the head, before slipping her lips over the end and sliding me into her mouth, still pumping me as she sucked and lapped, her head bobbing. The sensation was exquisite, the head swelling as she sucked, and when she slipped her tongue into the slit in the end and rasped lightly, I lost all control.

"Nia...I'm....Oh God!" she looked at me with those huge blue eyes, grinning around my cock, and sucked harder, and I came in a burst of ecstasy that made my ears ring and my vision blur, my cock lurching as I shot jet after jet of spunk into her hot, avidly sucking mouth, coating her tongue and the roof of her mouth with my seed. Her cheeks bulged and hollowed with the effort of keeping up with my ejaculation, swallowing as fast as she could as I continued to spray my spunk into her mouth, her hand gently squeezing and milking my balls, stimulating me even further.

At last, I was drained, my cock twitching as I hovered on the trailing-edge of my climax, heart thudding in my chest, my chest heaving as I fought for breath. I slumped back, Nia sliding up to lie alongside me, grinning like a monkey.

"So, how was that then, big brother, am I forgiven for being such an obnoxious little cow?"

I pulled her against me, kissing her and tasting myself on her lips. "Nothing to forgive, ever, baby sis, I told you, looking out for you was my pleasure. Speaking of which..."

I trailed my fingers down between her delectable little breasts, on down across her flat tummy, to drift through her sparse pubic hair and stroke her pussy gently. Nia gasped and smiled, lying back as I continued to pet her pussy with feather-light strokes, running my finger the length of the inviting crease between her labia from back to front, caressing her hooded clitoris and making her jump and quiver.

I followed my finger-trail with my lips, licking each of her nipples in turn, drawing the stiff little nubs gently between my teeth, Nia murmuring in appreciation. I continued nibbling and flicking her nipples, and she responded with gasps and sighs as her arousal climbed, her nipples darkening as they engorged. I slipped one finger into her moistening little slit, then two, rubbing them in and out of her, stimulating her clitoris, Nia pushing against my hand to encourage me to frig her harder as I sucked her lovely tits. Then I began kissing her in a trail down her body, following my fingers, dipping my tongue briefly into her navel and swirling it around before heading further down. I trailed my tongue through her small trimmed heart-shaped patch of silky pubic hair, feeling the fine, short hairs brushing against my tongue as I worked my way down to her pussy.

I changed position so I could lie between her thighs, my tongue darting in to begin lapping and teasing at her sweet, flawlessly waxed little pussy. Nia sighed and quivered, her head thrown back as I licked and probed with my tongue, her soft, neat outer lips swelling and opening against my tongue as her arousal climbed. Her scent washed over me, fresh, alluring and soft, and her sweet, tangy nectar ran and dripped into my mouth as I pulled her in closer to me, licking her from her anus to her clitoris, and she moaned and writhed against me as I touched and tasted her most secret places. She gasped when I pulled her bum cheeks apart and probed her puckered little pink hole, eyes screwed tightly shut, her fingers twining in my hair and her hands forcing my mouth tight against her as she trembled and shuddered in a series of orgasms, coming almost continuously as I licked and sucked at her, and when I took her clitoris in my mouth and licked and sucked it, she finally exploded into a massive orgasm, a high, whistling groan escaping from her as her heels dug into the bed, her thighs flexing and quivering against my head, her tendons thrumming like guitar strings with the force of her release.

At last, her tremors died down, and her legs released me from their prison. I laid my head against her belly for a moment before I slid back up the bed to lie next to her and took a moment to wipe my face with a pillow case; her juices were all over my face and neck, and I wanted to kiss her some more, feel her lips against mine again.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers