Nia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,254 Followers

"I've asked a couple of the girls to meet us there, I need someone to talk to when I go to the rest-room!"

We spent the rest of the day deliberately not shagging like coked-up baboons; mum was buzzing around all day, and although we had tacit carte-blanche to 'enjoy relations' it still seemed wildly inappropriate to do so while she was roaming around, humming as she dusted and occasionally smiling at us knowingly.

We eventually got to the club about 11pm, having had dinner first, just as the place was starting to fill up. We bagged a table and sat down with a couple of drinks, waiting for the place to warm up a little, and for Nia's friends to join us, two girls I vaguely recognised from her school days, a tall redhead with a stupendous chest and a skinny blonde with a mouth like a dockworker.

Nia introduced us, and the redhead, Shelagh, held my hand just a little too long, and stuck her chest out just a little too obviously; if she'd tried any harder she'd have looked like the Hunchfront of Notre Dame...

Nia and the two girls went off and danced around their handbags, some things never change, while I held the table, watched coats, and generally enjoyed watching Nia. No boys tried to pick her up, the door policy here was quite strict; couples or single girls only, no single guys, so everyone was already paired-off or gaggles of girls; seemed like a good idea to me.

Eventually the girls returned to the table, sat down, and a slow number came on. I instinctively looked at Nia, wanting to dance with her, but she gave a tiny little headshake, flicked her gaze at her friends; of course, we were not supposed to be a couple, but that begged the question; if she wanted to go dancing with me, why did she invite her friends, knowing she couldn't dance with me in front of them. She was up to something...

Shelagh jumped up and tugged me to my feet and dragged me to the floor, and practically laminated herself to me, forcing me to slow dance with her, Nia looking stricken, and me making sure my hands went nowhere near any questionable territory. It was a strange situation for me; I'm on a dance floor with a hot redhead with a spectacular figure, slow dancing with her while trying to pretend I'm dancing with my girl, while my girl watches from the sidelines because she daren't dance with me; what was going on here?

Shelagh ground and rubbed and gyrated against me, holding herself so close to me that, to paraphrase Groucho Marx, if she'd stood any closer, she'd have been in back of me...

If I were single, unattached, and not in love with a spectacular girl of my own, it would have been a situation made in Heaven; how could it not be? She was gorgeous, she was single, and she was obviously into me; trouble was, I only had eyes for one girl, and it wasn't her...

The number finished, and as I looked over at Nia, Shelagh grabbed my face and planted a smacker right on my lips, trying to probe my mouth with her tongue. I froze, because I was looking right into Nia's eyes when she did it, and I saw the look that fleeted across her face before her eyes narrowed. It was a look of hurt, and sadness, and anger, and it caused a sudden sharp pang; she was really upset her friend had kissed me, but also seemed to be expecting it, and she looked like she was satisfied with something, because her expression cleared up and she even smiled and nodded slightly at me, that triumphant little smile she gets when she knows she's scored a winning point. Shelagh, on the other hand, looked equally stricken that I'd not kissed her back, and her eyes widened and welled-up as she realised she'd had no effect on me, that I wasn't interested in her in the slightest. I walked her back to the table, where she said she was going to the restroom, and she and Nia headed off again.

"I saw what happened out there." said a soft voice, and I realised Nia's blonde friend, Julie had just spoken to me. "Sorry, what was that?" I asked, as Julie hadn't spoken to me all evening.

"Shelagh's had a thing for you for years, Jamie, hell, half our class feels the same way, but she's always had it big and bad. I know what she was trying to do out there, and I saw her kiss you, and you just looked like she was invisible; she's probably crying in the ladies rest-room right now!"

I felt terrible for her, but I also felt that it wasn't my problem –she'd kissed me and I had felt nothing except embarrassment at the unwanted attention. The only girl I wanted to kiss was currently untouchable.

"I also saw the look you gave Nia when Shelagh kissed you, and the expression on Nia's face. How long have you two been a couple, then?"

Busted.

I tried to talk my way out of this particular corner. "Look Julie, it's not like that at all...." I trailed off as she slowly shook her head.

"Jamie, she's had you buzzing around her all her life, holding her hand and being sweet, and I have to admit, you are kind of OK looking, and nearly everyone in our entire year at school has been drooling over you for years, so the only question I have is; why did it take her so long?"

Now I was curious. "So you have no problem with Nia and I, you know...? Really? Why?"

Julie's face writhed for a second, a brief flicker of pain. "Because I know what's happening with you two. My older brother was my first, he said he loved me, I know I loved him, he said we would go far away, where no-one would know us, we could be a couple, have a family, the whole thing. My mum found out, talked him out of it, asked him to leave me and go, and so he fucked off, and he's never been back in contact with me, so yeah, I know what it's like for Nia, and no, I won't say anything; it's your business; you can't help who you fall in love with" she said, almost to herself.

Two big tears rolled down her cheeks, and my heart went out to this wannabe tough chick who'd just shared her heartbreak with me. I handed her my handkerchief, and she dabbed her eyes, smiled brightly at me when she handed it back.

"Nia's been my friend since we were 11 years old, and all she's ever talked about is you. She's been in love with you since she was a little girl, even if she never came right out and said it; we all got it long ago, how long did it take you to get it?"

For some reason I found it easy to open up to her; she seemed genuinely interested in what was happening with us, plus she had her own experience of what we were going through, even if it hadn't worked out for her.

"I only found out yesterday, no, correction, admitted it to myself for the first time yesterday; Nia was always the most important thing in my life, and I always adored her, even when she was being a real pain; I promised mum I'd be a proper big brother, look out for her, and I kept my promise; it wasn't that hard, to be honest. When I saw her again yesterday, for the first time in three years, she showed me how she felt about me, something clicked into place, and I knew I felt the same way. I'm not leaving her behind again; wherever I go from now on, I'm taking her with me."

Julie smiled. "Good boy! Perhaps you should tell her that. I just got why she asked Shelagh and me along tonight, you're smart, you should be able to figure it out too. Oh, and one more thing; Shelagh's a nice girl, but she can be a vindictive cow, and you just blew her off, so don't let her know about you and Nia."

I was trying to digest all this as she was talking, trying to work out what Nia was up to, what her motives were for asking the two girls along, when Nia and Shelagh rejoined us, Shelagh smiling and chattering, but her eyes looking a little swollen and reddened. No further mention of the incident on the dance-floor was made, although I noticed she sat as far from me as she could, for which I was thankful; it was awkward enough without having her sitting right next to me. Instead, Nia sat between us, and her hand crept under the table to pat my leg reassuringly. After a couple more drinks, Julie asked me if I wanted to dance, and Nia's lips twitched in a micro-smile, telling me to go, so I went with her to the dance-floor. While we danced, Julie pulled my head down to speak into my ear over the music.

"Remember one thing, Jamie; Nia's one of my closest and oldest friends, if you hurt her, I WILL find a way to make you pay, make no mistake about it!"

I was a little bemused at being threatened by this skinny little girl, but I could recognise the sincerity in her voice. "Julie, I promise you, Nia's all I want, I know she's the one, so you can rest easy, whatever we do from here on, we're doing it together, is that good enough for you?"

Julie grinned, and slapped me on the arm. "OK, Jamie good enough for me; now for fuck's sake try and dance like you know what you're doing!"

When the number was over, we threaded our way back to our table. Shelagh stood up, announcing that she was tired, and Julie immediately offered to share a cab with her as it was getting really late. We left the club and hailed a black taxi for the two girls, Nia seeing them off with much hugging and air-kissing, Julie giving me a wink and a meaningful look.

While we waited for another cab, I decided to that now was the time for a little chat with her about this bizarre date/not-date we'd just been on.

"OK princess spill it; what are you up to, and what was all that about inside, and don't play coy with me Nia, you owe me some answers!"

Nia looked at me with a thoughtful expression on her face, and seemed to come to a decision.

"Alright, Jamie, complete honesty time. I asked Shelagh to come because I knew she wanted to take a run at you. I know how she feels about you, but I also know she's got no chance with you. She needed to discover that for herself, so she wouldn't keep ambushing you and making a fool of herself; she's my friend, and I love her, and I didn't want that to happen. This seemed the best way, the least painful or humiliating way for her; all that happened was one kiss, and she got the message; it may have been in public, but it was still anonymous; no-one here knows us. She won't try that on you again, and in a few days she'll be her old, predatory man-trap self. I asked Julie to come along because I didn't want Shelagh to be alone when she realised you weren't even slightly interested in her, Julie will help her hate you for a while, then it will all be forgotten. Trust me."

I wasn't so sure. "I dunno, Nia, it seems a little...calculating to me, setting up your friend like that, she's your friend, and you used me to get her out of the way, not nice, Nia, not nice at all!" To give her her due, she at least she had the grace to look guilty. "Jamie, I promise you, I wasn't getting her out of the way, she was never in the way! I needed her to get the clear message that you were off the board; what would you rather, that she make some big move in front of all our friends and get blown out of the water in front of everyone she knows? Because that's what would have happened, and I won't let my friend be humiliated like that; it would destroy her!"

OK, that made sense, so I decided to share some of what Julie had told me. "Your friend, Julie, she figured it out, why Shelagh was there, why she was there...and what's going on with you and me."

Nia looked startled, then worried, so I thought I'd better put her mind at ease. "Julie understands, she's been there already, it didn't work out for her, but she sympathises. You have some OK friends, Baby-Girl; just don't pull any stunts like this again, with any of them, you're better than that. I know you tried to do it kindly, and you had the best intentions, but you know which road is paved with good intentions!"

Just then a black cab turned up, so we jumped in and headed home. When we got in, late as it was, Mum was still up, pottering around, and offered to make us something to eat.

"You eat something now, it been hours since dinner, you hungry, yes? I make you snack, sit down, sit!" So we sat, while mum bustled around in the kitchen. I held my arm out and Nia crept up to my side, unsure if I was still annoyed with her, so I kissed her to let her know that it was all forgotten now.

"Are we good now, Jamie?" she whispered, and I squeezed her in affirmation. "All forgotten, princess, just try and not be so devious in the future, eh?"

"I promise!"She grinned, huddling closer to me. Mum chose then to come in with a chicken and bacon club sandwich, and suddenly I was ravenous, Nia watching as I took a big, blissful bite, and cautiously tried a nibble herself. Her eyes widened, and she took half of my sandwich and got to work on it, mum grinning at my expression.

"Not to worry, Huyn'h , I make two!" she smiled, handing the other one to me, both of us watching Nia stuff her sandwich in her face like she was starving, muttering "God, so good, oh my god, this is so good!"

"Both of you, it late, go to bed, take sandwich with you, leave plate on dresser, not on floor, go now, go, go!" urged mum.

I needed no further encouragement, so, kissing mum good night, I took Nia by the hand and led her up to my room. We sat on the bed and finished our sandwiches, as there's little point in trying to undress a pretty girl who's more interested in a sandwich than you, having one of those regrettable conversations that happen when you try and talk with your mouth full. I finished eating first, so sprinted into the bathroom to brush my teeth, then stripped-off and climbed into bed, waiting for Nia to finish so I could ravage her properly. She disappeared into her room to brush her teeth and freshen up, reappearing looking adorable in a cut-off t-shirt and panties, tight, miniscule panties, the kind you want to peel off with your teeth.

She slid into bed next to me, wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me down and kiss me seriously. This was extremely gratifying, seeing as I'd been watching and wanting her all evening, and I luxuriated in the feel of her lips, her warmth against me, the smell of her. I kissed and licked her neck, then switched to her flat stomach, poking my tongue into the shadowed dimple of her navel, kissing all round the hem of her little T-shirt.

Nia sat up and pulled her T-shirt off, allowing me to see and admire her beautiful, perfect little breasts, her sexy little nipples, already erect like little pencil erasers, pink and firm. I lapped at them, drawing them gently through my teeth, making her gasp and shiver. I pulled her against me, and rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she was lying on top of me, her knees on either side of me, and slid my hands down to cup and massage her buttocks, pushing my hands into her tiny little panties and edging them down. Nia straightened her legs and I slid her panties all the way down, allowing her to kick them off, leaving her naked on top of me. She leaned in to kiss me, my hands tightly clasping her buttocks again, kneading and pulling them apart, stretching her anus open, making her gasp and giggle into my mouth and against my lips. She sat astride me, rearing up so I could fondle and caress her breasts, palming and lightly pinching her nipples into little solid peaks, making her flush and close her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation. My erection was trapped under her, and she began to slide back and forth on it, rubbing herself on me, teasing herself, the wet heat of her pussy tangible along the length of my cock as she pressed my hands to her breasts, holding me against her nipples as I rubbed and squeezed.

She released my hands and slid off me, taking hold of my cock and pumping it slowly, squeezing firmly, rhythmically as she pumped. Nia brought her head closer to my cock, and licked the tip, gently, feather-light caresses of the crown with the tip of her tongue, kissing the end as she pumped. My hips began rising involuntarily in time to her pumping, and she slipped the end of my cock into her hot little mouth, sucking and licking as she pumped me. The feeling was indescribable, and it took all my willpower to resist the urge to fill her mouth with spunk, lying back instead and letting the sensations roll over me. Her sucking became more insistent, urgent, and I got that imminent feeling, that prickle at the juncture of my thighs that said I was ready to come.

"Nia...I'm going to come!" I managed to gasp out, and she smiled and sucked harder, rubbing the tip of her tongue in the little furrow and hole in the tip of my cock. With that I lost all restraint, and felt my cock swell as I groaned out loud and shot stream after stream of spunk into her hot mouth, Nia swallowing rapidly to keep pace with my ejaculation, her cheeks hollowing as she continued to suck, coaxing every last drop of semen out of my twitching cock.

At last the flow dried up as the muscular pulses of my ejaculation stopped, and she swirled her tongue over the head of my penis, washing away every trace of semen before relinquishing her hold on my manhood and sliding up next to me, to kiss me lovingly.

"You taste nice, Jamie!" she grinned, eyes dancing, "and high-protein as well!"

For answer I rolled her onto her back and kissed her tenderly, tasting her lips and tongue, then her neck and throat, and down to her breasts, nibbling briefly at her nipples, feeling them pop out again and grow stiff against my tongue. I kissed all the way down her belly to her little patch of fuzz, rubbing my tongue through the soft, silky hairs, enjoying the feel of them. I slid between her thighs, and kissed her hairless labia, little beads of moisture already appearing, inhaling her feminine scent, fresh and appealing. I slid my tongue along the seam between her lips, hearing her gasp and feeling the labia swell against my tongue, blushing as they engorged and flowered open. I poked my tongue inside her secret place, feeling the inner lips, the nymphae enclosing her vaginal passage, and then swirled my tongue against the hood of her clitoris, her juices running freely now, slick and delicious against my tongue. I felt her clitoris growing firm and swollen in my mouth, the nub hardening as it eased out from its hiding place. Nia was gasping and sighing, holding my head and murmuring as I licked and tasted her, her labia swelling even more as her arousal climbed, blushing darker as the blood rushed to them. I sucked on her clitoris, and the effect on Nia was electric; she stiffened, her thighs clamping on either side of my head as she pushed her vulva harder against my lips, her hands digging into the bedclothes as she strove to gain purchase for her pelvic thrusts against my tongue. I rasped her clitoris one final time, sucking it as I did so, and Nia screamed as she came like a torrent, arching her back as her juices sprayed out of her and across my mouth and neck as she convulsed, madly humping her groin against my face, pumping against me as the waves of pleasure blasted through her, loud groans of fulfilment accompanying each wave as they rolled through her.

At last the convulsions stopped, and her shuddering and quivering eased off, her breathing gradually returning to normal, and her tightly closed eyes opened, tears standing in the corners. She lifted her head to look at me, smiling sleepily, and held out her arms to me, inviting me to hold her. I moved back up the bed, using a corner of the sheet to swab down my face and neck before kissing her passionately.

"Love you Polar Bear!" she whispered. "And I love you too, little princess, that's why I'm marrying you!" I replied

I gathered her into myself and turned off the bedside lamp. "Go to sleep now, princess, tomorrow we have dad to deal with."

For some reason Nia was unable to sleep, restless and muttering, unable to settle. Eventually I had to ask her what the problem was; was she worried about dad and his reaction?

Nia dismissed that, saying "It's nothing Jamie, go to sleep." I knew something was up, so I held her close to me. "Talk to me, Nia, what's the matter?"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,254 Followers