Nia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

I withdrew and slumped down, head ringing from the force and depth of my orgasm, gasping for breath, Nia equally winded, both of our chests heaving with our exertions and the intensity of our mutual orgasm. At last, though, we calmed, hearts slowing to normal, our breathing slowing, and we held each other and touched, caressed and kissed lightly, gently, maintaining connection and contact.

Nia rose up on one elbow to lean down and kiss me once, firmly, on the lips.

"That's to say 'Sorry' once again, Polar Bear. Mum told me how worried you were, and you were right. I'm sorry. I forgot about us, baby, but it won't happen again, ever, I promise! If this trip takes us nowhere, then I'll accept that, I'll know that at least we tried, and we can go back to being us, and our life, and our future. I love you so much, Jamie Morrison!"

That was all I wanted to hear, and I held her close to me, feeling her warmth, her heartbeat, listening to her soft breathing sounds, and enjoying the feel of her softness against me.

"And I love you, Nguye't Morrison!" I said, kissing her once again.

++++

We checked into our hotel, the Radisson Hotel Admiral on the harbour front, not far from the famous CN Tower, but we weren't there to sight-see. The flight was uneventful, more so clearing Customs and Immigration, and we grabbed a cab to get to the hotel. Nia called the Mountie bloke, speaking to him in French, as his English seemed a little hit and miss. We arranged to meet at our hotel in a couple of hours to discuss what we'd found, to match up with what he'd got, and, hopefully, to get our next move.

While she was on the phone, I pulled out a change of clothes, stripping out of my travel clothes as I asked Nia what she wanted to wear.

"Nothing Jamie, you just keep going, I'll catch up with you in a second!" she grinned.

Young Jamie heard that, and immediately started clamouring for attention, something not lost on Nia!

"Oh Jamie, I knew you were a good boy-scout, you came prepared!" she grinned, unzipping her light summer dress and letting it fall to the ground, revealing not a stitch on underneath.

I gaped, but I had to grin; she'd been sitting next to me on a crowded transatlantic flight practically naked for almost nine hours; she had style, I had to give her that!

I dropped my last shred of clothing and moved to lie down, patting the bed beside me, grinning like an idiot as my girl padded toward me, making a show of climbing slowly and languidly up next to me. We were both tired from our flight, and hungry for a real meal, but some appetites have to take priority, and right now I wanted to nibble my sister a little, and hump her a lot, so dinner was tabled until we'd had a little canoodling time!

"So Princess, what do you want to do first?" I grinned, kissing her delectable little nipples as I squeezed and fondled her silky firm bum-cheeks.

Nia grinned back at me, pulling my head down for a soft kiss, and whispered "I want to practice making babies, Jamie; it's time to start now, before we forget what we mean to each other!"

I pulled back in astonishment, suddenly seeing a new side to her, the adult inside the playful girl she'd always been. She misread my reaction, tears clouding her glorious eyes.

"Don't you want children, Polar Bear; don't you want to make babies with me?" she asked plaintively, and I nearly choked with all the answers that tried to rush out of me, so I pulled her tight to me, crushing her against me, letting my actions speak for me while I tried to say something coherent.

"Princess, I want to make babies with you more than anything in the entire world, I've thought of nothing else for you and I for the last three years!" I managed to choke out at last, afraid I'd hurt my Princess, seeing her lovely eyes glitter as she smiled, her sexy coral-pink lips curved in an arc of pure happiness. She burrowed down against me, wriggling until she was nearly underneath me, then grinned again, mischief and good-humour restored.

"What are you waiting for, big boy, come play in my lady-garden!" she smiled, fondling me and rubbing my cock back to full stretch. I dipped down to kiss her again, slipping my tongue between her lips to roll and slide it against hers.

Nia lay flat on her back, pulling me over her, her need obvious and apparent, holding me and rubbing my head over her damp pussy as our tongues fenced and darted inside each others' mouths.

Nia took a firmer hold of me and rubbed me more deliberately against her dewy pussy, gasping at the sensation as I rubbed over her swelling clitoris. As much as I wanted to lap at her for a while, to suck and nibble that little nubbin of flesh that did such good things for her, I was also feeling her need now. I needed no more encouragement to lean in and slowly slide inside her, enjoying the sigh of satisfaction as I slid home.

Nia slid her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my thighs as I began pumping into her, she responding by thrusting her pelvis back at me in counterpoint, meeting me as my length slid in and out of her, her pussy squeezing my cock rhythmically, delightfully, as I pumped. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return, as was Nia, her breathing was hitching in short, rapid breaths, and that tell-tale flush was spreading down her throat to blush her upper chest and neck.

At last, though, her movements became rapid, ragged and forceful as she jammed herself against me, and she went rigid, her body tense as a wire, her head thrown back, as her pussy tightened around my length and squeezed me remorselessly as her orgasm broke over her.

"Oh God, Jamie, yesss, so good, oh fuck, yesss, yesss, YESS!!" she screamed, release pounding through her, making her shudder and tremble as waves of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her. I couldn't withstand the torrent of sensations shuddering through me as her pussy squeezed and massaged my cock, and I erupted in jet after jet of sperm, long thrilling spurts deep into her womb.

Eventually, she stopped shuddering and quivering, and she rolled back off me and grinned at me as I slipped out of her. Her eyes were hooded as she slowly rubbed her pussy, lubricating her finger until she could slide it into her tight little anus, in and out, in an increasing tempo. She began to squeeze my still-hard cock, and I hardened even more as I realised what she wanted.

"Jamie...?" she moaned, and I leaned forward, pushing my cock against the tight ring of her anus as she raised her legs up so I could hold her behind the knees, holding her legs high enough to bring her anus into line with my cock. I slowly pushed forward, feeling the tightness engulf me like a squeezing glove, her ring clamping down over me once the head popped through, and then equal pressure along my length as her rectum stretched to accommodate my girth.

The feeling made me want to come again, immediately, and I had to grit my teeth and think unsexy thoughts to back myself off; not easy when a stunner like Nia was staring back at me with that little grin on her face!

Now I began pumping, Nia pushing back against me, holding herself tight to me to give herself leverage to pump back. I could feel everything happening inside her, the ripples and squeezing of her rectum as she built toward another orgasm, the tell-tale flush showing me just how close she was.

Nia suddenly began to gasp and groan as her orgasm burned through her, her anus fluttering and squeezing in sympathy with her vagina as it too contracted and fluttered, rolling her orgasm on and on.

"Oooh God, Jamie, oooh, yess, oooh yesss, Jamie...!" she groaned, clamping down tight on me as her anus contracted. The feeling of her clenching and clamping me was too much, and I came in an explosion of sperm, groaning as I came inside her depths, the sensation at once joyful and extremely satisfying. I came again and again, blasting my spunk into the depths of her bowels, bathing her insides with my seed.

We slumped back, sweaty and satisfied, to relax and bask in the afterglow, muscles twitching and fluttering as adrenaline raced around our bodies and only slowly dissipated.

Nia raised up on one elbow and grinned down at me.

"So, Jamie, are you going to marry me and make babies any time soon?" she asked, her eyes twinkling, and I could only grin back as I gently pulled her against me.

"Princess, you just say the word and we go for it, I'm ready!" I reassured her, hoping my words convinced her. I felt ready for a family, and I wanted one with her, so I hoped she got that from me.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she looked at my watch as she jumped up.

"Ready! Oh Christ, Jamie, that Mountie's going to be here in a few minutes, up, Jamie, up!"

We hustled off the bed and into the bathroom, Nia pushing me into the shower first, telling me I should go first so I could delay him while she showered, so after the world's quickest shower, just a lick and a promise, really, I waited in the room while Nia did whatever it was that women did in showers for the three hours it takes them to take a shower; I was wondering if she'd decided to re-grout the bathroom while she was in there when she finally made her grand entrance, and this Louis D'Hérault bloke still hadn't made an appearance, so we decided to go see if we could intercept him in the foyer.

When we got to the main desk, I asked if there had been any messages for us, and the clerk pointed us at a paunchy, rumpled-looking man, telling me that my guest had opted to wait for us rather than be sent on up to our room. Nia and I walked over to introduce ourselves, and he jumped up, suddenly all smiles, grinning appreciatively at Nia.

"Your Pardon, M'sieur, for not coming up to your room, they told me you had a beautiful lady with you, so I thought it best not to disturb you!" he asserted, Nia smiling at the compliment, while I thought "Yep, this guy's definitely French!"

After a few amenities, and some lavish compliments to Nia, which she politely accepted, he got down to the reason for us all being here, and it was a bombshell.

"M'sieur, I have been going through past investigations, witness testimony, and trial transcripts, and I believe I know where the child you are seeking was taken, and who she was adopted by."

Nia gasped, and I leaned forward, eager to hear more, as he continued.

"She was originally passed off as an orphan from a children's home run by a family we had reason to believe was involved in people trafficking. This home was in Vancouver, but all records of her in Vancouver are missing, probably destroyed in an attempt to disguise the true scale of the operation in Canada. However, a child closely matching her description was legally adopted by a family in San Francisco through an agency in Sacramento connected to, and possibly run by the same family. My colleague in the San Francisco Police Department and his contacts in Children & Family Services have managed to locate the child involved, and are waiting for a judge to rule on whether you can contact her, seeing as you are not the birth parents. As she's over 21 now, there may not be a problem, but I'll have to wait for a ruling and the go-ahead from the District Attorney's office in San Francisco before I can direct you further."

I got all this second hand, as his English was too fragmentary for me to understand what he was saying, so the body of the story was related to Nia in French, but Canadian 'Quebecois' French dialect, which is a little like a modern English-speaker trying to have a conversation about computers and data processing with an eighteenth century Welsh milkmaid. Nia only spoke modern French, so she spent a certain amount of time screwing up her forehead as she tried to puzzle out what he was saying through the maze of anachronisms and local dialect shifts.

We got the gist of it, though; Nia was trembling with excitement at the thought of finally getting to meet her sister. I, however was anxious in case some judge in California decided that we had no right or compelling reason to contact this woman who may or may not be Nia's sister. If necessary, we could fly to the Bay Area tomorrow; both Nia and I had multiple-entry visa's from previous trips, I had a B1 and Nia had a B2 holiday visa, so the whole ESTA 72-hour thing didn't apply, otherwise I think Nia would have gone berserk in the US Consulate in Toronto, a place noted for its mind-numbingly long waits and legendary lack of urgency.

We decided to take the sergeant to dinner as a thank you, Nia noting with well hidden amusement his attempts to be charming as his eyes rolled up and down her. More than once she had to twist away from him as he slipped his hand onto the small of her back and tried slowly sliding it downwards.

I watched this in amusement; anyone who tries to grope Nia usually ends up bitterly regretting it; ask Mark Jameson if you don't believe me, but eventually amusement ran out, and I had to have a word with him, something along the lines of if he didn't keep his hands to himself, then copper or not, I'd shove his head so far up his arse he could use his bellybutton as a blow-hole, and even in my fractured French he got the message.

After this, dinner went off very cordially, and we parted having agreed to come and see him and his files at nine a.m. the following day. We were both bushed; local time was 10 p.m. but our body clocks were still on GMT, and it was three a.m. for us, on top of that the exhaustion from a transatlantic flight, plus the fun and games earlier. Right now, the thought of bed and some sleep was uppermost in both our minds. When we got back to the hotel, we had the Room Service send us up some coffee and a club sandwich to share; Thai-Nouvelle Cuisine fusion is all well and good, if a somewhat odd combination, but there's nothing there to get your teeth into, and tired as we were, we were already feeling the pangs.

We sat and chatted and while we ate our sandwich and absorbed the fact that we were in Toronto. Nia idly played with her bracelet, holding it in front of the lamp to watch blue glints cast by the diamond's spilling over the tablecloth and my face, turning it in fascination to watch the stones glitter and sparkle.

"Jamie, look, the light on the tablecloth, look, it's exactly the same colour as your eyes, or mine I suppose; how marvellous, you said you bought it to match my eyes, now I believe you!"

We finished up and got ready for bed, Nia yawning hugely as she undressed and climbed into bed. I followed suit and switched off the light on my nightstand, while Nia kept her bedside lamp on, as she always does. I was just falling asleep when I heard her stirring restlessly and muttering, the click as she turned on the radio and the muted gabble as she hunted through stations. The sound of classic Philly soul made itself heard, and she gave a sigh, relaxing as The O'Jays played softly in the background. I listened to the sound and drifted away, dreaming of Nia and her incredible eyes.

++++

Monday, 9th May, 2012

10th & Anza, San Francisco

Bethany woke with a start, realising she'd been dozing in front of the TV again. She'd especially wanted to see the episode of NCIS where Ari gets nailed for murdering Caitlin Todd and attempting to kill Gibbs, and now she'd missed it, again. Her dream had been strange and confused, and it was already fading as she woke; she'd been holding a bracelet with blue stones sparkling in lamplight, and had wanted to hold the bracelet up to the lamplight again, to admire the frosty blue glint, but the little boy, Jamie, had appeared from nowhere and taken the bracelet away and said to her "She's coming soon, you have to be ready, remember that, Bethany, and wake up Bethany, WAKE UP!"

She'd jolted awake to see Corey standing there, a cup of coffee for her.

"Wake up, honey, you were snoring! If you want to sleep, you should go to bed! Heavy day today, huh?" he grinned, passing her the cup as he picked up his own off the side table.

Bethany glared at him. "I do NOT snore! If you want to talk about snoring, let's start with your mother, shall we...? And I wasn't asleep, just...contemplating, OK?"

Corey grinned. "Sure, baby, just look this way a second..."

He wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb. "Little bit of contemplation just...leaked out there...got it!"

He grinned at her expression, and eventually Bethany grinned back.

"Where are the kids, Corey?" she asked, luxuriously stretching out and pointing her toes.

Corey leaned back and stretched as well, enjoying the pleasant crackle as his joints popped.

"Jodie's waiting for you to tuck her in, and Ryan's playing some kid game with orc's and wizards and dragons and shit like that on-line with his new friend; don't worry, parental controls are on, and it's age-appropriate."

Bethany cocked an eyebrow at him. "What new friend is this?"

Cory closed his eyes as he leaned all the way back. "Some kid he met at school, little older than him. Johnnie, or Jamie, or something. Seems to like him, I saw him, little oriental kid, dresses kinda strange, punky, y'know, like something out of the 'Bad' music video, but he seems OK. He gave Ryan this." Corey flipped something to Bethany, and she caught it to look curiously at it. It was a small silvery medallion with a depiction of a tiger surrounded by Chinese ideograms.

Bethany turned it over between her fingers, stood up and went over to the shelf and picked up the token the little boy had given her five days ago.

"Look at this, Corey, some kid gave it to me last week, he insisted it was mine. His name was Jamie, too..."

Corey examined the token carefully. "This looks real old, why'd some kid want to give it to you out of the blue? You say he gave it to you last week? Funny, I never noticed it. And it's a tiger as well. Looks like we've started collecting Chinese tigers!" he grinned. Bethany took it back from him; as soon as Corey took it from her, she'd felt uneasy, a sense of loss pervading her, disappearing as soon as she took it back from him. Strange that he'd not noticed something so gaudy in a room dominated by neutral shades and pale tones, she mused as she walked out of the room to tuck her daughter in and get Ryan off the Internet and into bed.

++++

I woke gradually, lying on my side, without, for once, Nia's arm draped across my face. Instead, she was spooned behind me, her arm around my midriff and her breathing slow and soft against my back. I lay still, not wanting to disturb her, and enjoying the absolute quiet and peace of the room. After a few minutes, however, she stirred and gently patted my stomach.

"Morning, Polar Bear," she murmured into my back. How did she do that, I wondered, how did she always know I was awake or asleep? It was like she was tuned-in on Radio Jamie and always picked up my current state. Mum tells me that whenever I'm dozing in front of the TV with dad, Nia will come into the house quietly, telling mum she doesn't want to disturb me. How does she know I'm asleep before she's even come in the house?

I put all that away as I turned to her.

"Morning Princess, welcome to Canada, what's your pleasure this morning?" I smiled at her, and she grinned back and slipped her hand into my shorts, wrapping her warm little fingers around my hardening cock.

"Oh, I see!" I smiled back, pulling her closer for a nuzzle and a grope, slipping my hands inside her panties to cup and squeeze her delectable little bum cheeks. Nia continued to squeeze and gently slide her hand up and down my cock while I squeezed and moulded her buttocks, pulling them apart to slide my fingers along her damp slit, feeling the lips swell and part as I lightly rubbed between them. Nia pulled herself closer to me and kissed me gently as she continued to rub and squeeze me, pulling me into solid, throbbing hardness.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers