Nia: Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I'm scared of looking into why. If it is a dragon that did it, it would need to be large to get them to disappear. We can't stand up to a dragon that large, at ten feet the claws are five inches long, twice that and your looking at seven, long enough to hit vital organs on me or my sister. I asked the trolls, they are the experts on everything us." I sigh and look down then pick up my panties.

"I don't want to look either, it's just a gang. I wouldn't if it wasn't for the fact that people are scared now. Before it was that's weird, now it's oh my god there's a dragon big enough to eat people. We have to look, don't worry I'll bring the Barrett and everything else I got. It would have to be at least a fifty foot dragon to stand up to the Barrett." Twitch laughs and heads for her chair.

***

Our resting and fun over we head down the stairs to the first floor and the doorway down. I check it for traps and find none, careful to not complain I let Chris and Ben work on opening the doors. It's to dark to see anything a slight noise alerts me to something there. I ask Will for light and Stan for the other light, hobgoblins lined up on the stairs are revealed by Will's light spell. Stan's other light proves to be rather effective.

I'm pulled down as the ball of fire shoots over me into what turns out to be a rather short roof. The little ball turns into a big fall spreading out over the shocked hobgoblins. I'm left lying on the floor half blinded by the brilliant flash of the detonating ball. The hobgoblins get it worse, the flames fall down amongst them. The screams are deafening as they are lit afire, some charge up trying to get put out. I use my bow on the chargers it's easy to pick them out when they reach the stairs.

Sam covers my eyes when a second ball shoots over us. More screaming after the ball detonates. Twitch is playing at being annoyed, I know better she likes to spring things on us. We move down the steps stepping on and in things best left unsaid. At the foot of the stairs we find a corridor, it is square and straight and I get a very bad feeling. I get a fire arrow and launch it down the corridor, we find out two things. I'm cursing about both of them.

The first thing is there are doors on the right side of the corridor. The second thing is the arrow only goes about halfway then stops in midair. Stan and Will hit it with lightning, two of them to be precise. I launch another arrow and hit nothing until the far wall. We go through the rooms fast at the urging of Marie, it's getting toward head home time.

***

"I had more to do but you guys took to long to satisfy the sex urge." Twitch says to laughs.

"Twitch, do you want me to come back in the afternoon and take you and Speedy for a little snack?" Twitch looks at me and nods.

"There is a place at the edge of the city Ben-Ben can drive me and Speedy there. Denny's I think it's called, perhaps with more adults he will understand better." I smile and nod.

"That would be a good idea, Crescenzo wasn't happy about driving you in his limo last time." Twitch lets out a breath and looks down.

"I am sorry about the cushions, it was just a fast stop and I didn't wish to run into the window." I giggle and nod.

"He's upset more with what could have happened than the cushions. It's not designed for dragon riding." Ben takes my arm.

"Nia if you can be awake at noon we can have lunch at Denny's." Twitch is following along.

"That sounds great Constance has seen the light she will try playing with us in Phoenix." Twitch laughs and nods.

"Twitch I still say we should record your adventures and write them up with maps. You're a celebrity now and they would sell great your good at making up adventures." Sam says Twitch stops walking and just stares at us, before running to catch up.

"That is not a bad idea Ben-Ben is barely scraping by, our wish is for the cockatrice to be edible for people. The FDA has said early signs are good they need to do a six month survey. Vampires still take a lot of the money we make it is getting better at least. You were right them helping the homeless is seen as a good thing, but not enough have gotten jobs yet. According to Greene a lot of places are waiting for the new branch of FBI to open first. Vampires are still a scary story. Greene did say there is a company looking to do vampire porn there were some movies available already, but none with a real vampire." I look over at Ben, he shakes his head.

"I haven't heard anything on that. Chances are good I'm being kept out of things because you're my fiance. I'm also not old enough to be let in on what they are doing elsewhere. Constance may know we will have to ask tomorrow it's getting toward dash home and straight to the cellar."

I rub Twitch on the head and wave to Marie and Ben. Sam must have said something the driver gives us a bouncy ride to the actual road. I get pulled over into Sam's lap again I curl up on her and look at my Ben.

"Ben, I'm curious, do the female vampires leave their fangs out or put them away?" Sam giggles above me, Ben chuckles.

"They leave them out for another woman, for a man they put them away. Constance aside most female vampires leave their fangs out until it comes time for sex. Constance is something of a rarity most vampires that get caught in the sun stay and let it finish them, even with the spell. The ones that don't leave their fangs out are being cautious, they are old like Constance. Constance mentioned one that remembers the Salem Witch Trials." I squeak when Sam grabs me up tight.

"Oh we have to meet this person, pick their brain. Someone that remembers that far back would be a godsend to historians." Sam says leaning forward, I sigh when Sam relaxes on me.

"Could you not squeeze me like that please Sam, I do have precious cargo aboard." Sam looks down at me turns pink and kisses me.

I like this kiss she's pressing her lips to mine, her tongue entering my mouth. She's put a hand to a breast flicking my nipples quite nicely. I twist around to put my hands to her breasts. Sam is moaning a little as we keep kissing I'm getting damp between my legs. Ben pulls me from Sam so suddenly she ends up on the floor halfway between the seats. I turn to yell at Ben until I realize the door is open, we are home.

Constance is waiting for us in the doorway the sky is starting to lighten a little. Ben carries me into the house Constance grabs me from him and drops me on the sofa in the sitting room. Sam grabs my hand to keep me from bouncing off as Constance and Ben dash for the cellar. There is a squeak just before the door slams shut in the distance, Sam and I trade a glance then head that way. Consuela is sitting on the floor of the kitchen looking a little like she had been having fun.

"Consuela did Constance talk you into something finally?" I ask as I help her up, Sam is giggling.

"Yes, or perhaps I talked her into it, she is very shy around me. It was glorious, no feeding she had done that before she came back, she knows how to pleasure a woman." Consuela is smiling big at us I giggle myself and smile back.

"Yes she does, you should let her feed it's a wonderful sensation. She may not with you she won't let us look when she does." Consuela sighs and looks down.

"My church has said letting a vampire feed is a mortal sin. Having sex with her is not a mortal sin I don't know what to do, I like her and I like my church."

"Consuela if you like you can return to Phoenix with her, we can find a new cook easily enough." Liz says coming in to the kitchen wearing nothing, Sam groans and covers her eyes.

I admit it I looked Liz looks very nice for someone on the far side of the forties. Her breasts hang down lower than Sam's, not to her knees as some like to say of women experience sagging. They are still nice fairly firm breasts just stretched down a little. Liz smiles at me as she passes to the fridge.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to leave you in a spot." Consuela says making Sam even look at her.

"Of course I'm sure, I'll have Crescenzo fill out an ad later today and hopefully you can make sure they know what they are doing. Are you sure Constance would like you to come?" Liz says crossing back to grab Consuela by the shoulders.

Sam groans and covers her eyes again. We all jump when we hear a shouted yes from the cellar. Consuela smiles and moves about like a high school girl in love, she gets me a glass of OJ, pulls out things to make breakfast and shoos us out. We go back to the sitting room, Liz moves to sit on the sofa until Sam finally just yells at her to put a robe on at least.

"I'm sorry for my mother she's not the best at thinking in the morning. Clothes tend to come in last." Sam says as she curls up in my lap.

"The view was nice for a woman pushing fifty. I guess now I know how you will look if you don't go vampire on me." Sam looks up at me and groans.

"I wasn't thinking about it maybe when I'm thirty to avoid the back problems. I guess we are not jogging today." I shake my head.

"We're getting up at eleven today, we should skip breakfast and just go to bed, I'm hungry and I was fed on I need to eat." Sam sighs and nods.

"I'll get the pleasure tonight, I wonder if Consuela will forget her church and feed Constance. Actually I think a better question is why does Constance like Consuela so much, she's said she likes men better." I shrug and shake my head.

"Something we will have to ask, perhaps some of it is Consuela is a good cook. I'm pregnant and your going to try we need to eat well and fast food isn't eating well." Sam giggles and looks up at me.

"True, you do know how to cook I've helped Consuela, I don't think Constance wants her to come because of pregnancies. Suppose it is something deeper, perhaps Consuela reminds her of a sister or past lover."

Liz and Crescenzo come in, both wearing a robe, they sit on the other sofa. Crescenzo looks a little unhappy Liz on the other hand is smiling. Crescenzo sighs and sits forward.

"Nia if you're going out today or the rest of the time you are here go armed." Sam squeaks and sits up to look at Crescenzo.

"How much are they putting on my head?" Sam looks at me her mouth hanging open.

"Fifty grand right now, it's likely to go up after a few attempts." I sigh and shake my head.

"Fifty will get them people, it won't do any good but they will have some of the stupid. Do you know who?" Sam is staring at me now, shock rolling around behind her eyes.

"No word on that, I had a few guys keep an eye on the pocket books of the dealers, the ones we know." I sigh and nod at Crescenzo then get up.

"I'm going to call Greene the trolls are good at finding out things." I walk almost to the door into the entrance hall dialing in Greene's number. "Greene sorry to wake you, I got a small annoyance."

"What sort of annoyance?" He doesn't sound like he just woke up.

"Someone has put fifty grand on my head. I can handle that in my sleep I want to know who." Greene laughs for a few seconds then clears his throat.

"I've been up the last three hours because of that. I have a name for you Walter Green does it ring a bell for you?"

I ponder that one for a second or two and I get an image of an oil tycoon that hired me and wanted to marry me, not why he hired me in the first place.

"Shit does he own oil? I had an oil tycoon named that hire me to kill an opponent and wanted to marry me. I was blonde for him."

"No... yes he does. He's also a founding member of a new group no vampires allowed. I think this might be slightly personal to him. Sorry I had to scroll down the listing has the oil platforms at the bottom. I don't understand why he's only offering fifty for you." I sigh and put my head in my hand.

"He was my first job after moving to Phoenix, I wasn't thought to be that good yet so all he paid was fifty. I took out his target in three hours, I think he was having thoughts of keeping me around for sex and to kill anyone he wanted."

"I can see why you declined, he's fifty now. Do you want to hold a press conference or just see if he ups the ante and go after him?" I giggle I can't help it I giggle.

"No I'll speak to the press, I think they camp out in front of the house."

I go to the sofa and can't help but sit down Consuela made a wonderful breakfast of hash browns, omelet and sausage. I have a huge glass of OJ I look from my ever so full plate to my OJ then at Liz. She shrugs with a grin, I look about for my vitamins they aren't here. Sam takes my arm and mouths dinner at me, I sigh and nod and start to eat. The omelet is delicious, it has garlic in it oddly it helps on the taste with the cheese and peppers. The hash browns have garlic as well I yell for Consuela, she comes in sheepishly looking more at the floor than at me.

"Consuela this is getting weird, why is there garlic in the hash browns?" Sam giggles as Consuela looks at me then points down.

"Constance asked for me to load you and Sam with garlic, she said you are getting close to tasting good." I sigh and shake my head.

"Maybe we thought too much into why Constance wants to bring Consuela." Sam breaks out laughing rolling over into me.

"Constance likes me, she's not to loving me so far but she does like me. Confessed she talks to me because I'm cute and we hadn't had sex before because she's been shy and I've been shy. I don't like committing sins but well she was worth it."

"Well you better load up on garlic as well, Constance loves garlic and you're not going to not feed her for long I'm sure." I say getting a smile out of Consuela.

"I have been I eat what I make for you two. I'm waiting for Constance to go past liking me then I'm her food." Liz gets up and gives Consuela a hug.

"There is one thing I don't understand, why are you feeding me garlic? Ben doesn't love garlic as much and he's said he only wants me to feed him." Consuela sighs and looks down.

"Constance said you are always with Sam so she may as well get twice the smell. I think she's trying to convince Ben it doesn't mean any less if she feeds on you. Sometimes she stops to talk to me in the evening and I get the feeling they had an argument." I groan and lean back, suddenly not hungry.

"Damn I thought he was not the jealous type. Lovely morning, find out there's an insulting price on my head and my boyfriend is not going to let Constance feed on me. Sam could you help me to bed I'm suddenly not feeling terribly mobile." Liz and Sam trade a look of worry then both grab an arm and pull me up.

"Nia do you have a pain low in your belly?" Liz asks at the top of the stairs, I shake my head.

"I'm worried, I'm tired and it seems like everything is piling on top of me. I'm fine I just need to sleep I'm pregnant after all sleep comes with that." Liz looks at me oddly then pushes the door open to Sam's bedroom.

"I hope you can sleep, I've heard the stories about you and your pre killing habits of going to it fast as you can and sleeping after." I sigh and look down then squeak when they drop me on the bed.

After Liz leaves Sam gets undressed then climbs on the bed to get me undressed. I sigh with her hands touching me in the good places I rise up in the proper areas for each piece. I pull Sam to me for a kiss knowing I should sleep and wanting to do something besides sleep. Sam pulls away to set the alarm when she comes back I snuggle in to her. I want to have sex I want to get on top of Sam and lick and suck my way down her, instead I rest against her and go to sleep.

emap
emap
237 Followers