Nia: There Be Weres and Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

This time my eyes open in a very nice large room. The bed is big with silk sheets and comforter. I must have said something since Ben appears over me with a smile. He helps me sit up getting a squeak out of me Greene and another troll are standing there looking at my topless body. I pull the sheet over me then fidget, I gotta go. I find a robe on the door in the bathroom to wear when I return to the bedroom.

Constance has come into the bedroom with Sam and Samuel, before the conversation can start I ask for food. We go into a different room with a large dining table. Ben shuts my mouth and sits me on the table while Constance handles room service.

"Nia are you feeling up to some news?" Greene asks leaning forward to see me better.

I squeak and put both hands to my belly feeling at our child in me. Ben smiles and comes closer to hold on to me and nods to Greene.

"I'm Andy I will be handling the news for this. I'm our were expert and we have good news for you, you are still pregnant and your child is still in perfectly good health do not worry." The other troll, Andy apparently says on the other side of the table. "Again do not worry your child is at this time human. You are not going to give birth to a vampire if that was a fear. However, the news for you is perhaps not quite as good. You are now a were, tiger and wolf both, we did not know it was possible. You see there has not been a person to live through a were attack in thousands of years. Samuel can help you learn how to change and how to not, I suggest working on not changing right away, your child would not change with you and it would not agree with your child."

I hold up my hand and break down this is really not something I needed to know right now. I cling to Ben and just cry into his shoulder until Constance and Ben straighten me on the chair and move me up to the table. I have three plates of food in front of me, a chicken salad, hamburger and French fries, and a lovely steak with lobster tail. I stare at this lobster tail it's huge almost a foot long, I look from it to Ben and back a few times then start preparing my lobster.

"Nia after you finish eating all of that I have crime scene photo's we would like you to look at." Look up at Falco and hold my hand out for them.

"Hand them over, I used a sawed off shotgun for my first two years, trust me I'm not squeamish." Falco looks at Ben he shrugs so over the pictures come.

I look through the pictures while I eat my steak and lobster. I'm halfway through my hamburger when I start cursing and arranging the pictures. Falco, Ben and Constance come stand behind me looking at the pictures.

"Here look at this one, this is the first scene." I point at the picture I mean.

Everybody leans closer to look at the picture Constance and Ben make sounds of disgust. I look at them both are at least still looking so I guess it's good to have vampires. The picture itself is rather on the disgusting side, I am a little squeamish I just learned long ago to think of it as being a kitchen accident. There are two bodies, one a male obviously they did not eat his wang. The rest of the body looks to be torn apart with pieces missing. The missing pieces are not normal animal kill pieces, the stomach and intestines are still there, the tongue is gone and the heart.

The second body seems to have been female it is hard to tell with the body split up the middle and apparently chewed on. There is a piece of torso with a small breast on it. Falco leans closer looking from the picture to me a few times until I sigh.

"Falco think about it, the second body there is ripped in half and chewed on to hide who and what they were. The other body has no tongue and heart. I am guessing but I think the target was the man, why else take the tongue and heart. The second body likely was either there or came home during."

"That's the current theory. What about this one?" He pulls a different picture over.

This picture there is just one body, it is ripped apart. In this case ripped is not the correct term. The first picture there are teeth marks where an animal bit in and pulled. This body the skin is hanging off in strips the arms and legs pulled off at breaks not brute force. The belly ripped open leaving a gaping hole and apparently no heart.

"This is a tiger or lion, look at the size of the strips hanging. Look at how the body isn't so much torn apart as fell apart. In this case the killer was alone perhaps the heart was removed later." Falco moves the picture to the side and put the third down on the first.

"Is there anything wrong with this one?"

I leaned closer to look it over there are three bodies, two are torn apart. Unlike the first two these are brutal the head is torn off in two the torso is ripped into several pieces. The arms and legs are denuded in sections, all of them ripped at the ligaments. The third body though is the kicker it is like the other two in pieces. This body is not rough edges, everything is clean and precise. It looks like someone took a blade of some sort or a machine.

"Look at the bodies Falco you can't think the animals that did these two are sane, looks more like hungry. This third body though, that's not ripped up, that's not clawed, that's a blade or a machine, I am betting blade."

"We don't know, Linus and Charlie agree with you then they say that only a minotaur could put enough force behind a blade to do this and the pieces are not the same."

"I remember the tunnel and I agree with them the pieces scream not cut up that cleanly. Except there is one way, held spread eagle on a table or the floor. These two say they were food, this third guy says it was torture or a ceremony of some sort. Think about it, the big wolves are not normal, suppose there is a spell that makes them big or well something I don't know magic beyond the basics they told us in New York." Greene clears his throat making us look over at him.

"I've managed to talk some witches and mages into joining the FCI we have a witch coming to join your team."

"Great, in the meantime I guess we should look at the last one." I pull it over and put it down.

This is the worst one, there are two bodies practically ripped apart. Their hearts are lying there with bits of blood vessels hanging off, some longer than other. The worst part is both bodies bear claw marks like the tiger had come back to join in.

"This one is puzzling, if you look at the neck there and the chest here both were killed with claws. The hearts were yanked out, a normal person can't do that and the wolves' mouths aren't big enough to not damage the heart more than it is. They were yanked by the big one, the puzzling part there was no tiger, there are only two bodies and the ones I shot, I didn't shoot a man. How did the cops trap them in the apartment?"

"Emergency call, guy talking quietly told the operator what was happening." I look up at Falco a little surprised.

"Did he stay there when the cops showed up? I'm pretty sure that was the tiger. He was killing them or cleaning up more likely when the wolves showed up. He called the cops and snuck out."

"He did stay there and talked to the cops, name and address no priors and the address checks out as being a residence. He said he had been there to see a friend when he saw four guys and a really big wolf."

"Go find him in the morning and bring him here, I want to talk to him. Find out everything you can about him, get with Greene our little green men are good at finding out things. I think I'm going to go curl up in bed with my husband. Make sure I have a witch and the witness to talk to over breakfast."

I don't wait for anyone to say anything I just grab Ben's hand and move for the bedroom. Once the door shuts I am in his arms, our lips are locked. I am pressing us closer together relishing the taste and feel of my husband. I can't help but moan into the kiss Ben is cupping my ass and pressing us together. My legs are wrapped around him moving my hips to grind his hard cock trapped under his pants into me.

With a shriek I bounce on the bed as Ben dashes to the coffin sitting there. Confused I go look out the window to see the sky lighting up with the sun just about to rise. Cursing to myself I slip out of the robe then slip in to the bed before diving under the covers when the door opens. Peaking from under the comforter I sigh and sit up seeing Sam coming to the bed.

"I didn't know it was that late until Constance mentioned it before diving in her coffin. Since I'm your girlfriend I got elected to come cuddle with you." I can't help but smile at Sam as she gets undressed.

"Well I'll try and not be a bother." Sam giggles as she climbs under the covers with me and scoots closer.

I get pulled to her for a kiss I melt into her when it's not a goodnight kiss. Our lips mash together with passion as our tongues fight for dominance. My toes are curling a little when Sam pulls back and looks up at me. With a mischievous grin she starts to roll onto her side. I groan and slide my hand down her body to work my fingers between her legs into her wonderfully warm and wet pussy.

Sam falls on her back looking up at me smiling as I work my fingers into her. I rise up a little when her hand moves to return the favor then sigh with her finger sliding inside of me. Two of my fingers buried inside of Sam and only one of hers in me I lean down and kiss her. When she moans into the kiss I work a third finger in, she's so close I can feel her clenching at my fingers her hips moving. Sam pulls away from the kiss to announce her orgasm with a moan and violently shaking hips.

Pulling Sam's hand from me a little reluctantly she was doing wonderful things I move between her legs. Her arms wrap around me as we move against each other. Feeling so good I kiss down her chin to her neck and kiss at her little scars from being fed on. I moan as Sam does the same to me, the little marks strangely sensitive. We keep moving against each other chasing orgasm yet just enjoying the intimacy.

We reach orgasm together, Sam moaning and groaning under me as she pulls me tight to her. It should hurt to have that much pressure on my ribs instead I just enjoy myself our spasming pussies rubbing against the other. It does hurt when I fall against Sam, the energy of my orgasm pulling it out of me. I roll off her onto my back, I started on my side it just did not feel that good. Sam comes after rolling her arm over the life growing inside of me and just stares at me.

"So did you enjoy sex with your pregnant girlfriend?" I look over at Sam shocked making her giggle.

"Damn Sam, am I the last one to know?"

"No first, well second it's hard to not know there's life inside of you before anyone but a dragon. My period was supposed to start a couple days ago." I smile at her and pull her to me for a hug.

"This is great I get to watch you swell up like a fucking balloon. I feel fat to be honest, I know I'm not that big but hell watching my belly get bigger is bugging me. I want to go on a diet and run more." Sam giggles and kisses me.

"I think you look beautiful, I just hope I look as good and that my boobs don't get bigger." It's my turn to giggle getting me a suspicious look.

"I'm thinking your going to be a wet nurse so I can have a fucking beer."

"Oh hell no, it's your child you are breast feeding. I know you're at least part Irish but forget the damn beer, you're a mom to be no drinking until they are eating solids. We're all a little scared you're an alcoholic except for Ben, I swear it's just about any chance you get you want a drink." I sigh and giggle then ruffle Sam's hair.

"I don't drink every day unless I'm getting on a plane every day. The rest of the time I make do with a soda or something. I keep wanting a drink now because I can't I'm in the start of my own prohibition." Sam giggles as we get comfortable sleep falling over us quickly.

Sam getting up to answer the knocks on the door wakes me up. I sit up to see Falco standing there with his hand over his eyes. I crawl out of bed with a groan my chest is a little sore not to mention my breasts. Grabbing up two robes I hand one to Sam as I get into the other.

"What time is it and you had better have a good damn excuse." Falco glances at me under his hand then lowers it seeing as we are both covered in robe.

"It's a little after noon we have a witch and the witness here." I sigh and nod then look at Sam.

"Sam if you could order us some food, and find out when I can take this wrap off. My breasts hurt and my chest hurts it's getting on the annoying side already." Sam giggles and edges past Falco.

"They are sitting at the table if you would like to speak to them now." I sigh and follow Falco with a nod.

As we get near the table a woman stands up and comes over. I look her up and down, she's pretty with a large nose her lips are succulent and kissable with brown eyes. Her blond hair cascades over her shoulders with just a little bit of a curl. She holds a hand out to me that I take with a smile that gets bigger when she blushes.

"I'm your new resident witch Anne Smothers." I giggle and look at Falco, he's grinning.

"Well I guess we got a Lucy now." Anne giggles and moves back to a chair.

The witness looks up at me with his brown hair falling into his blue eyes. I notice he looks scared his eyes looking from me to Falco. I pull Falco to the side away from our witness.

"Tell me about our witness, he looks scared and I would guess under twenty." Falco touches his nose with a smile.

"He is Edward Stevens, age nineteen lives here in Dallas. He works in a burger joint and is trying to be a musician. Greene and Samuel looked into him, he is not a known weretiger, his story doesn't quite add up since a talk to the neighbors came up with nobody knows him. Either he was to be a one night stand or he was trying to rob one of the apartments."

I sigh and go sit down at the table looking at Edward, he shifts in his seat.

"Edward, tell me what you saw that made you call the police." He looks at me then down at his hands.

"I had just come out of my friend's apartment heading for the elevator when I noticed four guys and a really big dog heading for a different door. I watched them knock on the door then shove it open, one turned into a dog while I was watching. When all four were in and the door shut I went and looked at which apartment and called the police. I heard screams while I was on the phone."

"Why would your friend claim to not know you?" He looks up and turns a little pale.

"Because she's having an affair with me and doesn't want her husband to know." Sam comes in and sits down next to me.

"Falco get him on his way we got no use for him." We all watch Falco take Edward out of the room. "Anne have you seen the crime scene photo's?"

"Yes and I'm a little scared. There are only two spells that call for hearts of people. The safer one is to make golems, usually that involves grave robbing. Not to many people will do a golem they are not easy and take a lot of control. The other spell is nasty for lack of a better term for what it does, it summons a demon." Sam and I look at each other and groan.

"I get the feeling that is bad, how many hearts do they need to summon a demon?"

"Just one per demon, it does not matter how old the heart is it just needs to be preserved. There are two reasons for stockpiling hearts, they plan on getting a lot at once or keep summoning them for an extended period. I call them demons because there isn't a better term for them, they are the basis for demons in the myths. Unlike the myths demons are not evil, they are not good either they are emotionless. They also do what you ask them to do and can take any form you wish. Succubus and incubus are supposed to be based on them, no one knows for sure the demons never know or care."

We pause there when our food arrives, I get a lovely cheeseburger with all the fixings and seasoned fries.

"Well then, that leaves us with two questions. First one I'll ask is can a werewolf be a witch or whatever?"

"It's possible, would explain why the attacks are done with werewolves."

"That can be good news, if so I suppose I killed our demon summoner. The other question is, are demons stronger with a heart from a live or rather freshly dead person?" Anne looks at me and groans then nods.

"Yes they are, partly why people don't just summon demons, the freshness of the heart that summoned the demon determines how strong it is. Would be why the tiger is going to the attacks and killing people first."

"Sam what did the doctor say about the damn wrap?"

"He said you can take it off, you only need it when your out and about and a sports bra would work just as well. Mentioned it's in the paperwork he handed us, yell at Falco I don't know where it is."

Anne watches as I stand up and take my robe off. A giggling Sam stands up with me to help me get the wrap off. Anne turns about four shades of red as my breasts are revealed. Sitting down I put the robe around me again and get back to eating my cheeseburger.

"Nia I think our Lucy likes you." Sam says leaning over into me, I look at her then Anne.

"Sam are you trying to not be my girlfriend?" Sam giggles and shakes her head.

"Heck no I like women more than men, besides Samuel he's gorgeous. I'm thinking if we get another lesbian I can have more of my preferred sex. Consuela only has eyes for Constance."

"Anne do you like women?" Anne looks at us and turns about twelve shades of red before nodding.

"I don't really like men in that way I'm in between girlfriends so well your breasts got me thinking of sex and I know you're married and have a girlfriend."

"Well Sam likes you, she's into women more than men. I'm as you said married and love my husband, wouldn't mind if he wasn't a vampire so I can have more sex with him. Not that I would give up Sam of course. If your willing Sam wants more sex with women and during the day isn't always a good time for sex."

"I'd like to get to know you two before falling into bed if that is alright." Sam groans, I look at her then hit her upside the head.

"That is perfectly understandable, I have a question before I send you two off to buy me some sports bras Sam knows my size. If we did not get the person behind the killing can you find them?" Anne sighs and nods.

"It is not easy, if we can find the demon the person summons I can follow the path back to the summoner. Does not have to be the entire demon if we find an attack I should have enough to find the caster."

"Well then go get me some sports bras and get more of those vitamins Sam you need them to."

With an excited Sam and a slightly nervous Anne out the door I lie on the couch and turn on the TV. I flip channels before coming to the local news and stop they are talking about Walter Green and his assassination. I can't help but giggle at the assertion his sniper was a lot closer than I was. Falco comes in and sits down to watch with me. I get a look when I keep giggling about the expert saying the building they picked is the best one for the shooting.

"Nia, you're supposed to not be doing assassinations anymore. Not to say this guy didn't deserve to get killed, but shit if it gets out your still an active assassin we're screwed." I shush Falco and turn up the TV.

"Perfection is in town starting on the day of the assassination at least. Are you saying she did not do this?" The reporter says looking at the camera then him.

"That is exactly what I am saying, the Barrett rifles are only tested to two miles and that is iffy on accuracy. This is the only building within that range that could be used. Besides, she is retired and pregnant there was no rifle found with her, there is no way she could have done it." I just laugh at this assertion, Falco looks at me funny.

emap
emap
237 Followers