Nic & Emi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his tongue start to slide into her vagina, it flipped to the left side and then the right. Then it felt like he was drawing circles inside her pussy and she was squirming in ecstasy. Nic then he slid his again hard penis into her vagina and began to fuck her harder than she'd ever been done before. Emiline writhed in uncontrollable enjoyment. Nic, NIC, NIC she screamed again and again until the pulsating of his penis pushed her into the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. He lifted her off of the table and went and laid her back onto the floor in front of the fireplace. He added more wood and then settled in beside her spooning her and caressing the curves of her glistening naked body. He kissed the back of her neck, and cupped her breasts in his hands and she let out a contented sigh; this had been the best snow storm she'd ever experienced.

12