Nic and Sophia Ch. 01

Story Info
Billionaire beauty runs away.
5.8k words
4.5
17.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared outside the floor to ceiling windows which surrounded her office. She wasn't really looking at anything in particular. Just staring. Today was a very bright sunny day, expected of a typical mid summer's day in Los Angeles.

Sophia sat behind her glass desk on the soft black leather chair.

"Time to start the day," she said to herself with a sigh.

She picked up the phone and called her assistant in. Andrea came in holding a frappacino, two cinnamon buns and an almond croissant. Andrea was an 18 year old high school dropout with a huge mane of honey blonde hair and an equally big metallic smile.

"How are the braces coming along?"

"Great, they're coming off in one more month," Andrea said as she set her boss's breakfast down in front of her.

"Thanks, do you want some?" Sophia offered the young assistant.

"No thank you, should I give you your messages now?"

Sophia nodded and listened to Andrea drone on about pointless meetings and appointments. When she came to an end Sophia asked if that was all.

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok, and who's this ma'am person, I told you to call me Sophia."

"Yes Sophia," Andrea said turning slightly red. She turned and left the office.

Sophia took a bite out the croissant and stared out the window again.

Nobody remembered that today was her 25th birthday.

But why would anyone. Everyone she loved died a long time ago. She was alone in this world. Her eyes were beginning to water when she pulled herself together.

Sophia Delarosa, self made billionaire and sole owner of the Delarosa Empire she built herself. She had a business to run, not cry over forgotten birthdays. She set her mind frame to CEO and started the day.

She signed contracts, sat through meetings and pushed through deals in French, Italian, and German and of course English. Sophia was ruthless when it came to her business. It was something she could definitely call her own.

She left university with a bachelors degree in physics and a masters degree in aeronautical engineering not to mention thousands of dollars in debt. After she got her degree she worked three jobs and lived in a shoebox sized apartment.

That was one thing that nobody could deny about her. She was hard working. She saved every penny she made even skipped meals and only ate when she felt she would pass out. Eventually her debts were paid off, but she still kept her three jobs. She remained in that apartment because it was cheap and still saved every penny she had until the day she developed a programme which revolutionised the way aeroplanes flew. She took a huge risk with a humungous loan and all her savings and produced this programme on her own. Luck was on her side and she signed contracts with the biggest makers of aeroplanes in the world. That was just the beginning.

A few months later the Delarosa name was known worldwide. But as shitty as her life was then, it wasn't as shitty as this one. Of course she was grateful for everything, she thanked God every morning for what she has, but her life is empty now. The money brought her a comfortable living, a good home and a swarm of fake leeches who are only nice to her because she's wealthy. Not to mention the leering men, wanting to become 'Mr. Delarosa.'

Though she didn't think it Sophia is a beautiful woman. Her hip length soft chocolate brown hair frames a heart shaped face with a creamy complexion. She has almond shaped blue green eyes and full bee-stung raspberry coloured lips. You would never guess her father was Latino.

Standing at 5ft11 she could pass off as a model. She has a slender figure with gentle curves hidden beneath her business suit. Countless number of males had tried to have their way with her but she never gave in, sometimes she thought it was a bit pathetic, the 25 year old virgin, but she always had a problem trusting people hence why she has no business partners, no friends and definitely no lovers.

"Sophia your car is here."

"Thank you Andrea I'll be seeing you at the benefit ball wont I?"

Andrea looked down and mumbled something about not having an invitation.

"Now we can't have that, get your coat, your coming with me."

"But I don't have anything to wear."

"You look about the same size as me; you can wear something of mine."

"Oh Sophia I couldn't possibly..." she put her hand up and cut her off.

"I'm the boss and I said you're coming with me," she said with mock sternness. Andrea couldn't help smiling and both women were out of the office and on their way to Sophia's Beverly Hills home.

Andrea was in awe of her beautiful home and looked around with wide eyes, this made Sophia smile and she led her towards her bedroom.

"Wow, this is the same size as my apartment," Sophia laughed and opened the doors to the adjoining closet.

"Pick something and make it quick, I need to do your hair and makeup."

Andrea just stared and was unable to make a decision so Sophia did it for her. She chose a peach prom style knee length dress which would compliment her California girl tan. She chose a prom style dress on purpose so she wouldn't look older than she is. Luckily they were the same shoe size and she gave her a pair of strappy gold sandals.

"This stuff is beautiful, thank you again."

"Your quite welcome, no come on let me do your hair and makeup."

Keeping the youthful look in mind, Sophia used a curling iron to put some loose curls through her blonde hair and only light makeup to accentuate her features. She was pleased with the end result; she looked very pretty in the girl next door kind of way.

Andrea was overly thankful when she saw the way she looked.

"I don't understand why you're doing this for me."

"I like you Andrea, I hired you because you're smart but also genuine, and I don't know I can just see something in you, plus you're not always kissing my ass."

"Thank you I think," she laughed at that and went to get herself ready.

She emerged from the bathroom in a silk figure hugging, emerald green gown. It was off the shoulder exposing a gentle amount of her cleavage. She had her hair down in waves and wore diamond chandelier earrings. Her eye makeup was smoky giving her an overall sexy look.

"Come on, lets get this show on the road," she said to Andrea.

"Wow, you look stunning."

"Thank you, so do you, now let's go."

The women got into the limousine which would take them there, Sophia despised these things but it was all part of the image she was supposed to portray, when Gregg her driver pulled up to the venue she thanked him and asked about his wife. She may be a private person but she was always nice to people. She knew all the names of the people that worked directly for her and their spouses and children.

Of course they were all happy to work for Sophia. Her company was one of the highest paying out there. Every year when the company went over the annual budget wages would come up but she would never budge.

Sophia and Andrea stepped out of the car and walked into the ballroom. The Delarosa foundation was something dear to her heart. It specifically targets families with a low income and provides homes, health insurance, food and other things. Sophia is very hands on with this. She has helped build many homes herself and provides food directly to the families herself. As much as she loved the foundation, she loathed the benefit ball but she couldn't deny that it brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars in one night. Though it's a ball she never dances.

The night went on and she played hostess wonderfully, thanking people for their donations. At one point she came into contact with the group of ladies she can't stand. She playfully calls them the Beverly Hills sluts in her head. They sleep with anyone and everyone to climb the social ladder and get in to parties for example, Sophia's ball.

"Hi Sophia," sneered the chief slut. She was clad in a strapless pink micro-mini dress with her breasts heaving out and cocktail in hand.

"Hello Sandy, I'm glad you could make it."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world, though I did think it would be a bit more lively than this." the junior sluts all giggled.

"I'm sorry to hear you feel that way."

"Hmm well what is that hideous dress you're wearing makes your hips look huge and green really isn't your colour unless you were going for the green giant look,"

Sophia looked down hurt. She didn't feel like the ruthless CEO now.

"Oh shut up you dirty skank, piss of and go suck some 80 year old dick" spat an enraged Andrea in true 18 year old fashion.

"What did you just say," Sandy was shocked, no one ever spoke to her like that.

"You heard me, get out or I'll kick your butt," Andrea stepped forward and looked Sandy right in the eyes. Sandy stepped back and walked off with the junior sluts following in their equally skanky dresses. Sophia burst out laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god, thank you I don't know why I let them get to me."

"I don't either; you're a beautiful woman Sophia you have to understand that."

She just nodded and went on with the party. Andrea danced with a few people while Sophia politely turned down offer after offer. She watched people dancing intimately and she longed to be touched and held by a man like that but not with any of these men, she just wanted a big pair of hands to feel safe in.

It was close to midnight and her feet were starting to hurt, she went to sit down in a dark corner were no one could bother her. There were a group of guys standing just a metre away from her who seemed too tipsy to notice her sitting there.

"Hey did you see Sophia Delarosa, she is one hot babe."

"Yeah I wouldn't mind banging that chick hard."

"I heard she's frigid, no man ever gets into those panties."

Sophia couldn't believe what she was hearing, frigid? Is that what people think of her?

"Maybe she's a lesbian."

"Yeah well me and my dick can change that."

"I wonder what her pussy tastes like."

"Probably like all other rich bitches; dry."

They all laughed in unison, but Sophia was on the verge of tears, she was ready to go home; she needed to get out of there and out of this world.

She found Andrea, said her goodbyes and left. By the time she was in the car she was balling her eyes out while Andrea was trying to comfort.

"Sophia tell me what's wrong."

"I just need to get out of here, Gregg could you hurry up."

"Yes ma'am."

An idea came into Sophia's head and she knew it was now or never.

"Andrea I need your help but first I need to sort something out."

Andrea just nodded. Sophia took out her cell phone and called Mike Rivers, the best corporate lawyer in the country and for the obscene amounts of money she was paying him, he would be available at any hour of the day. She spoke with him briefly and was happy to hear it was possible.

"Gregg I need you to take me to Mike's house."

"Sophia what is going on, can you just tell me." Andrea pleaded

"You'll find out soon." Sophia said with a smile. She was excited.

They pulled up to Mike's house 20 minutes later. The ladies walked in to his home office and found the fat balding man in a robe.

"Thank you Mike, you are a real star."

"That's why the ladies love me now I need you to sign here, here and here." he said pointing to a piece of paper.

Sophia read the agreement with a trained eye and signed on the dotted lines.

"Andrea I need you to sign here."

"Why." she said with a puzzled look.

"I'm leaving town for a short time, I need to get away and this agreement states that no further dealings can be made without my explicit consent over the phone and email, basically my company will still be running but there will be no new ventures, I need someone to look over my assets like my house, that's where you come in. You will look after my home and watch over the office, I'll leave you an allowance; you can wear all my clothes, use my stuff and eat all my food. Oh and your salary has just tripled, all you have to do is sign."

"Sophia, why are you leaving?"

"I just need to clear my head for some time, please do this for me."

"Ok" she said quietly.

They drove back to Sophia's home in silence. When they got there she grabbed a small luggage bag packed her most comfortable clothes, all her essentials and a few bundles of cash from her safe. She always had her cards if she needed anymore. She hugged Andrea goodbye, got in her Cadillac Escalade -- one of her four cars -- and drove off. She drove for hours and when she passed the California -- Nevada state border she felt a heavy weight lifted off her shoulders and let out a heavy sigh.

She kept driving not knowing where she would end up. A few more hours passed and she pulled up in a motel and slept for a few hours. She left at 1pm and drove for a few more hours with the windows down and the radio blaring. For once in a long time she felt happy.

She left behind the Delarosa name. Sophia began to feel hungry when she passed the Nevada -- Idaho border, when she reached the exit to the city of Boise, she was ravenous. She drove into the city and found it was busy but no way like L.A. she pulled up into a diner, she used to work in a diner and the familiar smell when she walked in made her smile.

She went and sat at the bar on an empty stool. The waitress came over to take her order. She was in her mid forties with short red hair; she had on a buttercup yellow button down dress and a white apron.

"What can I get you?"

"Um can I get a cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate shake."

"Sure thing, hey I've never seen you around here before, are you new in town?"

Sophia thought about that and decided she was.

"Yeah I guess I am, hey do you have a newspaper, I'm looking for a place to live."

The waitress handed her a paper and went to deal with another customer. She flicked thorough the paper until she saw an ad for a two bedroom studio apartment. The rent seemed fair, so she called up the landlord and arranged a viewing this afternoon. The waitress returned with her food.

"I'm Jenny by the way."

"Sophie, Sophie Rose." she put out her hand to shake Jenny's. She had no idea where that came from but apparently that's her new name, it's close enough to the real thing, she thought.

"Well you are a pretty little thing, are you here on your own"

"Yes it's just me."

"Do you have a job?"

Sophia had not thought about that, she doesn't need a job but she needs something to occupy her time.

"No, not yet, but I'm looking for one"

"I'm looking for a new waitress if you're interested"

"Wow, Jenny I would love that, I have plenty of experience, I worked in a diner back in California."

"Well you can start Monday at 8am, be on time and the pay is 6.50 an hour and you can keep what you make in tips."

She hadn't been paid on an hourly rate in a long time. This idea of hers is turning out to be rather interesting.

She ate her food and made her way to the apartment viewing. The landlord, Jack was an elderly man who seemed very nice. The apartment was one of two in a converted warehouse. She was surprised to find it was very spacious but it wasn't furnished. It suited her needs and was close to the diner. Jack was shocked that she was willing to pay the deposit and one month rent upfront. He handed her the keys and left her to make herself at home.

Sophia contemplated her current situation. She would be living in an empty apartment and she was a waitress. Oh and her name is apparently Sophie Rose. As weird as it was she loved every minute of it. She settled in with her one bag of clothes. She would have to go shopping soon.

Sophia realised she had nothing to do right now so she decided to go introduce herself to the neighbour. With a change of clothes into a white cotton summer dress and a brush through her hair, she went and knocked on the door opposite hers. Footsteps approached the door and a man opened the door.

He took her by surprise because he was so damn good looking. His hair was dark and tousled as if he was running his hands through it; she suddenly felt the urge to run her hands through it herself. His eyes were a sparkling grey. Dressed in a wife beater and jeans, his muscular chest and arms were made apparent. She wanted to press herself against him and trace those muscles with her fingertips.

The lips topped it of for her, they looked so soft, so kissable...she shook her head, "what the hell is wrong with me" she thought, she never felt such desire to jump on a man and rip his clothes off. This was pure raw lust. The man stared back as if he could see through her clothes down to her naked flesh. She was praying that she wasn't blushing.

"Um, hi I'm Sophie Rose, I just moved in across the hall."

He folded his arms across his chest and his eyes landed on her breasts. He looked up at her face and smiled a breathtaking smile.

"I'm Nic Santino, nice to meet you neighbour," he shook her hand and Sophia felt a sudden spark shoot up her arm and leave a tingling in her crotch. He held on to her hand and winked at her forcing her stomach to do somersaults. She had to get away from there.

"You too Nic, um I have to get going but I'll see you around," she withdrew her hand from his and stepped back.

"I'll be looking forward to it," he said with a huge grin on his face.

She turned and walked towards her apartment, when she reached the door she looked over her shoulder, Nic was perched against the door frame watching her, looking like an Adonis. She felt the tingling again and rushed into her apartment. She closed the door and leaned against it thinking of those grey eyes.

.....

Nic closed the door and let out a deep breath. He could not believe the vision that was standing at his door just a few minutes ago. She looked like an angel in that white dress that revealed her long toned legs that seemed to lead to -- he could only assume -- heaven.

She had a beautiful face, her eyes had a look of innocence but those lips were just too sexy. He felt like biting down on her bottom lip and kissing down her neck, sucking on her flesh and leaving his mark. He'd been with a lot of women but none were as beautiful as this angel. He remembered those breasts, she was probably a 32D, her nipples were hard and poking through the dress, he liked to think it was because of his stare. Nic felt himself going hard in his jeans. Well this was going to prove interesting, he was finding it hard not to knock on Sophie's door and ravishing her on the floor.

A soft knock on the door pulled him from his inappropriate thoughts. He adjusted his jeans and opened the door. His angel stood there looking beautiful.

"I was wondering if you knew any furniture stores."

"Yeah, there's plenty downtown, what are you looking for in particular?"

"Everything actually, I have no furniture," she stated matter-of-factly

"What do you mean you have no furniture, what are you going to do tonight?"

Nic was hoping he could help her with sleeping arrangements, though he had no actual sleeping in mind.

"I don't know, I was thinking I could buy it all now, or at least a bed,"

"The stores close at 5, you have 5 minutes,"

"Damn, well could you at least tell me where I can find a grocery store?"

"Sure, are you from out of town?"

"Yeah I'm from Los Angeles."

She kept her eyes down while she was speaking to him and he felt the urge to lift her chin up. He put his hands in his pockets to refrain from touching her.

"California girl, where's your tan?"

"I don't get out much"

"Why not?"

Her head snapped up and her jaw tightened. He could tell he hit a nerve from the flash of anger in her beautiful eyes and it was turning him on like mad. She's just so damn sexy.

"Look can you just tell me where the store is?" Her voice was slightly raspy, he found himself wondering what her voice will sound like after hot sweaty sex.

12