Nic and Sophia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I was just wondering why a beautiful woman like you doesn't get out much, I meant no harm." She was blushing and he was surprised to find the sight created a stirring in his pants. She looked down again at her feet.

"I'm sorry for bothering you," she turned around walked towards her apartment. He couldn't just let her go; he grabbed her arm and felt that familiar bolt of electricity.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, come on I'll take you to the store."

She looked at him with her eyebrows pulled together thinking about it, he still hadn't removed his arm and she made no move to remove it herself.

"Ok let me go get my purse," he watched the gentle sway of her hips as she walked inside, she was very graceful. He had never seen a woman like this one. There was something about her.

He put on some shoes, grabbed his helmet and locked up. She was standing outside her front door waiting for him.

"What's the helmet for?" she looked worried

"You" he stated

"No way, I'm not getting on a bike," she crossed her arms over her chest blocking his view of her breasts.

"Don't worry, I wont let anything happen to you."

"I'm not getting on it, come on we're taking my car." She walked off without letting him respond. He just followed slightly disappointed that he wouldn't get the chance to have her pressed against his back and her arms around his waist. They walked out the front door and he was surprised to see her getting into a shiny black Cadillac Escalade. He got in the front seat and she started the car, and turned down the radio.

"So, where to?"

"This is a nice car."

"Thanks."

He showed her the way to the nearest grocery store and followed her while she shopped for food. He wanted to know more about her.

"So what do you do?"

"I'm a waitress/" He was shocked to hear that seeing as she drove an expensive car and a Rolex around her wrist; he was assuming it was real.

"Where do you work?"

"At Jenny's diner, I start tomorrow, what about you?"

"I work as a cook in the elementary school."

"Do you like what you do?"

He rubbed his chin and didn't know what to say and decided to go with the truth.

"Not really, it's not very exciting, I really want to work in a proper 5 star restaurant as the head chef, but I never went to a fancy cookery school so no one will even consider a nobody like me."

"You're not a nobody."

"In the cookery world I am." what was he saying, he didn't want her to feel sorry for him but she made him want to tell her everything.

"Well I don't know anything about the cookery world, but in my world you are not a nobody." She flashed him a big smile and Nic felt his knees go weak. He felt like throwing Sophie over his shoulder, and keeping her forever.

"Thank you Sophia."

"What did you call me?"

"It's the Italian in me coming out, you don't mind do you?

"No I like it," he obviously said something right because she kept smiling at him. They got to the checkout with a trolley packed with food mainly chocolate, he was glad to see she had a healthy appetite unlike other girls he knew.

"So Sophia, tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"What are you doing here in Boise?"

"That's a bit difficult, I don't really know myself, I just felt it was time for a change and I just somehow ended up in Boise, I'm lucky to have found a job and an apartment as soon as I got here."

"Well I'm glad you ended up in Boise, do you mind if I ask what you need a change from."

"Like I said before, it's difficult."

They packed up the groceries and took it back to the car. The drive home was in silence but it was a comfortable silence. He didn't keep his eyes off her but he did notice her glance at him.

When they got back he helped her take her bags in. her apartment was completely empty, except for a small luggage bag.

"Sophia didn't you bring anything with you?"

"I brought everything I needed and I'll buy everything else."

"How will you buy everything with a waitress's salary?"

"I have savings."

"Well your not sleeping here tonight, come on I have a spare room you can use," he really wanted to spend a bit more time with her, getting to know her better, maybe even every inch of that body.

"Oh no, I couldn't impose on you like that, you already helped me with the groceries."

"You won't be imposing at all, now come on I'll make you dinner and you can judge my cookery skills yourself."

"its okay, I'll check into a motel for the night, or I can sleep on the floor." he was starting to feel a bit protective, she cant sleep on the floor, she's an angel and angels do not sleep on the floor.

"Don't be ridiculous, you don't even have any sheets or a comforter, now come on, I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Well if you're sure it won't be any trouble."

"I'm sure." She followed Nic across the hall and into his appointment. He was glad he was such a clean freak.

"You have a nice place,"

"Thank you, make yourself comfortable and I'll get dinner ready, do you want some wine?"

"No thanks, I don't drink." She went and sat down on the big couch and put her legs up. Her dress rode up and he could see her thighs. He had to get out of there before he went insane. Nic walked to the kitchen area and began working. Here he was in his element.

He was stirring some crayfish sauce when she sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Do you mind if I watch/"

"Not at all."

"Where did you learn to cook?"

"I'm Italian; we all learn to cook from our mama's"

"Does she live in Boise Too?"

"Yep, she lives in a house not too far from here with my dad and my little brother."

"It must be nice to have your family close."

"Yeah it's great, what about your family?"

"My parents are dead and I don't have any brothers or sisters." she looked down and he could sense this was not something she wanted to talk about.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Nic wanted to change the subject; he wanted to see that smile again.

"How old are you Sophia?"

"25"

"What a coincidence, so am I" the corners of her mouth lifted into a small smile, he thought he'd push his luck now.

"So do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, no boyfriends, do you have a girlfriend?" he had girls definitely, but none he would call girlfriend.

"Nope," the corners of her mouth lifted a bit higher.

"Dinners ready, lets eat."

"Great, I'm starving."

Nic made crayfish linguini, and a cheesecake for dessert. Over dinner they talked and she told him that she'd been living alone since she was 16 and about the apartments she's lived in, but she wasn't really willing to give up anymore information.

When they finished she did the dishes while he dried. Nic could see himself getting used to this.

"you know that was one of the nicest meals I've had and trust me I've been to some fancy places but none as good as that"

"Stop it your making me blush" he covered his face with the towel, and she punched him in the arm.

"Ow, that hurt" he said rubbing his arm.

"It did not, don't be a baby" she walked passed him with a devilish grin on her face towards the couch.

"Oh you are so gonna pay for that".

He pushed her down to the couch and tickled her, making her shriek with laughter, he was enjoying watching her squirm and he didn't realise how he ended up on top of her.

He stopped tickling her and looked into her eyes. She was staring back intensely and he felt the sexual tension thick in the air. She bit down hard on her bottom lip and he couldn't take it anymore. He swooped down and took those sexy lips with his own. He felt her freeze for a second and then relax. He gently nipped on her bottom lip and she gasped. He took his chance and thrust his tongue in her mouth gently exploring. She put her hand through his hair while his were on her waist slowly making their way up to her breasts. The kiss became more desperate and she tasted wonderful. His hands brushed her protruding nipples through her dress. She suddenly stopped and pushed at his chest, he pulled back and was worried he did something wrong.

"The door," she said breathlessly

He heard a loud knocking on his door and was cursing whoever interrupted this moment for him. Nic got off her and Sophia sat up straightening her dress and hair. He went and opened the door and he felt like killing himself there and then. He had forgotten about Shelly.

"Baby" she squealed as she threw her arms around him and kissed him hard on the lips. Nic just froze and pushed her off of him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she looked past him and spotted Sophia standing behind him. He turned and saw her shoes on and her handbag under her arm.

"Who's she?" Shelly spat, giving Sophia a dirty look.

"Don't worry hun, I'm the neighbour, Nic borrowed my car and I just came to get the keys back" she said with a fake smile plastered on her face. Her lips were slightly swollen from the rough kiss.

She walked straight passed Nic without looking at him and out the door.

"Sophia wait" he followed her out the door and she began running. He saw her get in her car and drive off disappearing from view.

............

Sophia returned to her apartment after two hours of mindlessly driving around. She didn't want to go to a motel tonight, all she wanted was to curl up into a ball and disappear. She felt humiliated. She was starting to think that there was a sign plastered on her forehead saying 'please feel free to treat me like shit'. She sat in the middle of the living area and pulled her knees up, resting her chin on them. There was one thing she knew for sure.

Nic Santino is the scum of the earth.

But that kiss. That mind blowing kiss would be hard to forget. She wanted to kiss him the entire evening and feel his hands all over her body. Just thinking about it was making her wet. Her body was so responsive to his touch. When she was under him, her nipples got so hard she felt like they would fall off plus she couldn't ignore the hard length pressing into her stomach.

She loved the fact that he was actually a really nice guy. He was sweet and caring and he didn't even know that she was one of the wealthiest women in the world. And boy could he cook. That just added to his sex appeal and she was even thinking of getting him a job in one of her restaurants.

Shit, she forgot there was a Rosa's right here in Boise. She had never visited this branch before. The staff would never recognise her though. That's the good thing about being secretive, or more like boring. The press lose interest and leave you alone.

It really was a shame though; she had never been so attracted to a guy in her life. Work always got in the way. But this guy lied to her. He said he didn't have a girlfriend but Shelly certainly looked like a girlfriend. She reminded her of Sandy. Blonde hair, blue eyes and an extreme lack of clothing. That was obviously his type. He was probably using her to get himself ready for Shelly; they're probably right across the hall having sex right now. The thought made her angry. He took advantage of her helplessness and Sophia Delarosa never let anyone take advantage of her. She wouldn't be the successful woman she is today if she did. She let the walls she built around her since her fathers death come down temporarily but now they were up again and she bumped up security. Nic Santino has another thing coming if he thinks Sophia will give him another thought.

12