Nic in the Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers

"You are ready?" The voice asked.

She nodded again.

"You will not fight it?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"If you do anything wrong I will use this knife to cut your earring off." He said, running a metallic thing across her throat.

Amanda gulped. This asshole is evil, she thought, and she slowly nodded.

His hands reached to the waist of her skirt. He lowered the zip and then undid the button. With a slight tug the skirt fell to the floor. Amanda shivered. His hands then hooked on her panties and he slowly pulled them down exposing her most private part. She could feel his breath on her pubic hair. Please get this over with she prayed silently, just let it be gone.

Without speaking he lead her to the edge of the room and into a toilet. The cable must come into here she thought as he sat her down, her arms stretched above her. She emptied her bladder with relief. When she had finished she just sat, hoping again it would all go away.

"Finished?" He asked. She nodded.

"Stand up and move back toward the bed." She stood and took a few steps.

"Stop." He said. She stopped.

"Spread your legs so I can clean you up."

Amanda was totally humiliated. She did not dare refuse so she stood shaking with her legs apart and she heard him get some toilet paper. He then wiped her dry, an almost delicate contact to her most intimate place.

"Lovely," he said, "now walk back to the bed and lie down on your back."

She heard the toilet flush as she shuffled back to the bed and awkwardly climbed on and lay down.

"I will use the knife if you resist in any way," the man said, "do you understand?"

Amanda nodded and laid still as he returned the restraints to their original setup. She was terrified of what would come next and the man was obviously thinking about the same thing.

Chapter 3 – The one plays the other.

"We both know what happens next," he told her, "and I will make it as easy as possible for you. If you are good." He ran the knife up her stomach and under the bra strap.

"We don't need this." He said, and cut the strap with a flick of the knife. He lifted the cups off her breasts.

Amanda lay there, blouse and bra open, nothing on the bottom at all. She wondered when her shoes had been taken off, she wondered what color the room was, and she wondered all sorts of things trying to distract herself from the situation. She did not wonder who the man was. She knew it was the owner of the company, the same creep that had tried to talk her into bed.

His hands pushed her legs apart. She at first resisted but he just used more force and she reluctantly spread her legs for him, afraid of the consequences of disobeying.

"That's better, Nicole." He said, and then he moved back, leaving her open for him. Amanda would have killed him at that moment if there had been any means available, but there was no opportunity. She decided, I will become Nicole Bonham, it is not Amanda here in this situation, it is Nicole in a raunchy movie, this is not my sleazy boss this is some sexy young up and coming star. Maybe one who looks like Andy? Oh Andy, she thought, will you ever forgive me?

Then he touched her. His fingers stroking just her pubic hair, the light stroking was erotic but unwanted. At first she flinched at his touch. No, she told herself, you are Nicole, and she wants it. The stroking got heavier, his fingers parting her lips lightly. You are acting, girl, and soon you will need to pretend this is good, but not yet. She lay there with her legs spread, chained to the bed, as he explored her vagina. She shivered at his touch and then she felt his breath down there as he moved to explore her with his tongue. You are acting, Nicole, she screamed to her herself as her lips were opened by his fingers and his tongue licked in between. He moved up to her clit and sucked it until it grew. She moaned, not in pleasure, but in pretense. He looked up.

"You like that, don't you Nicole?" She nodded, a small nod, but it was there.

He moved his head back and started licking firmly. He wants to make me orgasm, she thought, and if I let it happen it will. I will pretend it is coming faster and fake it, I will not let him have the victory, but I will let him think he has had the victory. I am, after all, one of the best actresses in the world.

She moaned through the gag again, a little louder, and started bucking her hips slightly. The licking continued, stimulating her, even though she did not want it to. She felt his finger pressing her entrance and slowly it opened to let him in. She was concentrating hard now on what she would be doing if she was enjoying this. She pushed onto his finger to allow deeper penetration, she moaned softly and bucked her hips with apparent enjoyment.

"I knew you were a hot one, Nicole," he said, lifting his head and pressing his finger deep inside her, "we are going to have so much fun together." A second finger joined the first and she was opened wider. Her juices were flowing and it was now easier to imagine she was the actress and she just had to get through this one scene and it would all be over.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked. She nodded vigorously. "Then you will." He said and resumed tonguing her clit, sucking and nibbling. She writhed harder in the restraints, moaning louder and louder as she showed him the orgasm was approaching. His attention to her intensified with her reactions and she finally tensed up, clenching her pussy muscles repeatedly to simulate an orgasm. She shuddered and shook as she slowed the clenching motions until she finally lay there, panting. Did it work, she wondered, did he believe she had cum?

"Fantastic," he said, confirming he did believe it, "wasn't that great?" She nodded. "My turn now." He said, and she could feel his fingers leave her body and he began sliding up the bed. She tried not to tense up knowing she was about to be raped, and there was nothing she could do about it. Think acting, she reminded herself, you made him the loser by deceiving him once, you can do it again.

His lips circled her left nipple and he sucked it in, chewing firmly. She jumped and he said nothing but became a little gentler. After a while he moved to the right one and worked it up to firmness too. As he sucked she felt his cock brushing her lips. Actress mode she thought desperately as he thrust his hips and entered her in one stroke.

"How does it feel, Nicole?" He asked as he started thrusting in and out. "Do you like my cock in your little red haired cunt?" Amanda hated it. She hated his power over her and to be quite honest it was quite a small cock, short and thin, and it didn't do anything for her at all. If she had agreed to have sex with him she would have had to fake it anyway, she thought. Even while Amanda was thinking this Nicole was nodding her approval, thrusting her hips to make it go deeper.

"Oh yeah baby, take it all." He said as he slammed his cock into her. Nicole did all the right things, moving her hips and moaning through the gag. Amanda agonized over Andy. Would he forgive her for allowing this to happen? He couldn't, she thought, how could he face sex with her knowing another man had taken her, had used her? Amanda thought she would not go back. If she survived this treatment she would just go because her pure life with Andy was gone, torn away by this sub human creature, she was now tainted. While Nicole's moans and movements showed enjoyment, Amanda's fury grew. Her life was ruined, just because this asshole had decided it should, on a whim. She would not let him get away with it. She must find a way to stop him.

As their pace became faster she knew he was close, get him off, she thought, and try to get him to release her for some reason. But he suddenly pulled out of her leaving her bucking as if to encourage him back in.

"Not yet, Nicole," he said, "I want to try something else before I finish." She tensed, wondering and then felt his cock head push against her ass. She jumped away and shook her head over and over.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked. "Don't you like the back door?" Again she shook her head. "But I want something different." He said. She still shook her head.

"You know I can just take it, don't you?" He asked, and she nodded. "But you don't want it." He stated. She shook her head.

"So, what to do this with this?" He asked brushing her lips with the tip of his cock. She made humping movements but he ignored her.

"Can I trust you?" He asked. She nodded. "OK, I'm going to remove the gag, but you must promise not to scream." She nodded again. "I still have the knife, understand, and if you scream I will use it to open your ass to a useable size." More nodding. He reached behind her head and fumbled with something. As the gag loosened he held the knife to her throat.

"No noise." He reminded her as the gag came away. She nodded.

"Are you Nicole?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied in a croaky voice. Well, part of her was.

"Why don't you want anal?" He asked.

"I've got piles," she lied, "and even just to go to the toilet usually causes bleeding and agony."

"What will you do instead?" He asked.

She thought for a moment. "Anything you ask."

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything." She answered timidly.

He thought for a while.

"Will you suck my dick?" He asked.

"I said anything, and it would be much less painful." She said, trying to sound reluctant and at the same time thinking this could be her chance.

"If you were to hurt me I would make you suffer for a very long time before you died." He said.

"Please don't hurt me, I promise I will be good." Amanda feigned terror while hoping she could finally do something to get some control back.

"Just do what I say." He said. She nodded.

He moved her into a position sitting on the edge of the bed, undoing and then redoing her restraints to suit. Finally she was sitting, her feet wide apart with a bar between them and her hands were tied over the cable giving her enough movement to bring her arms down to shoulder level when they were stretched in front of her.

Amanda suddenly remembered the vague snippets of conversation earlier and realized that it would not just be him it would be others too. Her ordeal had only just begun. She was defiled and Andy would never forgive her, oh God, she thought, her life might as well be over.

Give me that cock, she thought, and I will make sure you never do this to anyone again.

"Ready?" He asked.

For once the Nicole and Amanda parts had the same answer.

"Ready." They both replied.

She felt his cock on her lips and she opened them to let it in.

Reb and Tim watched through the window in the door. Blain always drew the curtains but the way they fell you still got a pretty good view of the action.

"This one's a real honey." Said Reb.

"Can't wait to get my cock in that stuck up bitch's ass," said Tim, "I bet he has her thinking that the head job is it and then she can go home.

"Yeah, he's a real prick like that," said Reb, "you reckon he'll fuck her ass?"

Tim thought for a bit. "Yeah, likely will unless she's real good with her mouth and makes him cum."

Inside the room they could see the girl, still blindfolded, sitting on the edge of the bed. Blain was standing in front of her with his arms over her shoulders, the knife held in his hand and pointing at her back. She had started by just sucking and licking the head and now she was licking down to his balls and back up toward the head again. Her hands were on his ass cheeks.

Reb continued his thoughts. "Even if he does she'll still suffer plenty more with us, the boss is a real needle dick."

"Yeah," agreed Tim, "my dogs got more downstairs than him."

They laughed quietly and concentrated on the action again. She was deep throating Blain, taking him fully into her mouth before drawing back again, using her hands to pull him in.

"Man," said Tim, "she looks real hungry for cock."

"Fuck yeah," said Reb, "an' we got plenty for her too."

Inside the room she was drawing the cock deep into her mouth again, hands tight on his cheeks. The two outside watched her take him deep inside again and hold him there.

Blain suddenly screamed a bloodcurdling scream. A scream of pure agony. The knife plunged into her back in an involuntary reflex action. Suddenly there was blood everywhere, on Blain, on the girl, on the floor, on the bed. The screaming continued as Blain now writhed on the floor. The girl was hanging motionless on the cable, the hilt of the knife sticking out of her back.

Amanda's sudden blackness dissolved into a brilliant white.

"Oh fuck." Screamed Reb.

"Jesus Christ," breathed Tim, "she bit his cock off."

She had. It was lying on the floor while Blain screamed non-stop.

Reb finally gathered himself. "Get Doc Anderson quick, Blain aint got long." Tim took off down the hall to the phone.

Reb kicked down the locked door, walked across the floor and with one blow to the head he knocked Blain unconscious.

"Sorry boss," he said, but it's the only way to stop you hurtin'."

He rolled up a bed sheet and pressed it against the torn stump that was still pumping blood. He held it there until Tim came back in, then he got Tim to take over. Reb went over to the girl, her face a hideous mask of blood. He checked her pulse.

"Dead." He said.

"Oh fuck," Tim moaned, "we are in deep shit when the Doc sees this."

Reb found the keys to the bindings and let the girl down. He put her on the bed and rolled the body in the remaining bloodied blankets, the knife still in her back. He picked up the roll and carried her out to the van, putting her in the back and locking the door carefully behind him.

By the time the doctor got there Blain was in a different room, a small amount of blood on the floor. Blain was still alive but just.

"Get the paramedics," Doc Anderson advised, "or he will die."

Reb just looked at him for a second, and then said, "This is how we do it. There will be no paramedics, and no publicity." The doctor tried to say something but Reb continued. "Don't interrupt, I got more important things to do that listen to you." The Doctor listened and Reb started again. "No one but you is to know who it is but you gotta get the best there is to fix him, and fix him good right? No questions at all unless it's doctorin' stuff right?" The doctor nodded. "If he lives your debt is cleared, if it works again after you put it back on you get a mill clear right? Your mates get paid regardless" The doctor nodded eagerly, his gambling debt wiped and money too, the best of care will certainly be found. He pulled the phone out of his pocket, cleared his throat and then started arranging the transfer, when the private ambulance arrived he went with it, guiding them to a safe surgery while talking constantly on his cell phone, arranging the best surgeons that money could buy.

Chapter 4 – The sudden ex cop.

At dusk the following evening a fishing boat launched into a lake. It motored out to the middle where with a slight splash a weighted object went into the lake and sank slowly to the very deep bottom.

A passer by at boat ramp asked the two returning fishermen how they went as they put the boat back on the trailer.

"Only one," Reb answered, "but had to throw it back."

Meanwhile Blain hovered between life and death as the well paid micro surgeons worked feverishly.

Detective Joe Robinson retired from the Police force in a hurry. More accurately he was retired from the force. Joe had been working on a missing persons case when he found a link with an unsolved suspected murder case. His investigations had lead him to what now looked like a systematic sexual assault situation where the victims were compensated well enough to not report it. Joe decided he had enough cause to investigate one Blain Fury junior.

Blain Fury junior was rich. His father, Blain Fury senior, had been a self-made businessman who had made a fortune in the home computer boom of the eighties and nineties and had started a number of offshore and some local hardware companies before entering many other fields. Blain senior had died from a heart attack in the mid nineties when his son was just sixteen. Since then Blain junior had not worked a day. His father had set up an empire that was self-perpetuating. There were managers that earned more when sales were higher and the returns to young Blain were lower than could be seen from other similar companies, but in the end the empire grew and young Blain received between six and ten million dollars a year for not interfering. Young Blain was spoiled, he was immature but he was not stupid so left the golden goose mostly alone and spent his days trying to spend as much as he could.

What Joe Robinson had found was that a lot of young women working in the companies owned by Blain suddenly disappeared within two days of Blains occasional visits to look over the premises. There were eight different companies in different parts of town so the pattern had gone unnoticed. The disappearances had stopped with last one, Amanda Silk, who was still missing. There was no reason to suspect Amanda had just skipped town, and there were a lot of reasons to suspect she had met with foul play. Usually the victims were only gone for a day or two and then the missing persons report was suddenly withdrawn and they left town quickly. Joe had found a couple of them living within driving distance, he had no budget for air travel, and had managed to visit them. The first, a girl called Flo, refused to talk to him and looked very frightened but the second, a faded beauty called Lorraine, had an interesting, but definitely off the record, talk about her experiences.

Two days after these visits Joe's boss called him into his office.

"What are you working on Joe?" He asked quietly.

"A missing person that might be linked to a murder." Joe liked Steve, who was twenty years his junior but still more of a friend than a boss.

"Shouldn't you pass that on to homicide?" Steve did not seem to be himself, Joe thought, more like he was reading a prepared statement.

"Come on Steve," Joe said, a bit exasperated, "you know we need more than a suspicion to get them involved."

"I want you to drop this case." Steve looked at Joe to see how this would go.

"Not a hope Steve," Joe did not see what was coming, "I'm just about to crack a big one but it needs a subtle old cop like me not one of those gung ho boys who want to kick down doors."

Steve sighed. "How are you feeling Joe, everything right at home?"

Joe looked at Steve, realizing something very strange was happening. "Home is fine Steve, Rachael is still bugging me to retire but I've got a couple of years yet. Now what the hell is going on?"

Steve looked at Joe for a minute without speaking. He seemed to be having trouble with what he was going to say next. "Joe, the shrink has decided you are under too much pressure...."

"What?" Joe knew he had one of the easiest jobs in the place.

"And due to your being so close to retirement," Steve continued without acknowledging Joe's reaction, "we have decided to put you on a full pension as of tonight."

"What is happening here Steve?" Joe was confused.

"You are out of here Joe, let's go and empty your desk and I want all of your files now."

"But Steve..." Joe was stunned.

"Joe look at me," Steve was dead serious now, "you have got no idea what trouble you have caused the department, just by doing your job properly. We have no choice now but to get you out. You said you always wanted to travel, well now is the time to go."

"Jesus Steve, I can't just drop..."

"Yes you can Joe, and you must, for my sake, for your sake and for the departments sake." Steve was struggling to get the words out now. "Please just do this Joe, because if you won't go along with it there will be dire consequences. Just get the hell away from here and never come back." Steve thought for a moment. "If you want to take this higher there will be trouble, because where do you think it came from?"

bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers