Nice Day for a Drive

Story Info
They each get off on the road.
1k words
4.28
23.5k
8
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frznrpe
frznrpe
4 Followers

I had just gotten my new convertible and driving it had become almost a sexual experience. The good news was, my lovely wife enjoyed the ride just as much as I did and it always brought out her sexy side. We had settled in for a lengthy drive from Sacramento to Carmel and felt the cool evening air running through our hair. She had done that female trick of taking off her bra without taking off her top that always amazed me. It had been a long time since we had some quality time together and a weekend of fucking was just what the doctor ordered. Looking over at my wife, she had the most relaxed, content look about her. The only thing that was giving her away was the protrusion of her quickly hardening nipples through her tank top. Gazing over her as I drove, I could see her eyes were shut, but her mind was taking her somewhere where she was enjoying herself. She fidgeted and tried to get comfortable in her slightly tight jeans. Suddenly my jeans were getting a bit tight as well. She had a great set of 36 Cs but it was her long nipples that always made me hard.

"Nice night for a drive, huh babe? I have a little surprise for you. Why don't you check out the glove box?"

With some hesitation and an inquisitive look she slowly reached for the glove box opening, almost afraid to look inside. It didn't take long for her inquisitive look to change to a look of anticipation. She pulled out the vibrator I had stashed in the box. It was her favorite one, the one that I knew she used most often when she was alone.

"What's up with this? You don't expect me to use this now, do you?"

I didn't have to say a word. Her lips pulling up into a small smile, she leaned back and began rubbing the vibrator lightly up and down her thighs. Hard to believe, but those erect nipples were getting even harder, and so was I. The low hum of the vibrator started and it was easy to tell how much she was enjoying the wind in her hair and the vibrations on her legs, paying only slight attention to the cars we passed. The seconds seemed like minutes as I watched her loving herself, breathing a little deeper with each new area touched. She liked exciting herself, and she was well aware how much I like to watch.

"Baby, you know how much I like to see you do those things to yourself. Why don't you slide of those jeans and let me see some more?"

Another small smile, a little effort, and the pants were off, revealing what I longed to see. Her panties were cut high and were almost see through, and I could easily make out her swelling pussy lips and the slit between. God I loved watching her touch herself while I desperately tried to keep some level of concentration on the road.

"How bout taking yours off too? Looks to me like that bulge in your pants could use some air."

It didn't take long for my pants and underwear to be down to my ankles. The air, the speed, the traffic, the sight of her, and the hardness of my dick all came together in a spectacular feeling. She pulled the panties to the side far enough for me to see and for her fingers to touch her opening. She didn't insert her fingers, but instead ran her middle finger up and down her slit knowing exactly what she was doing. The sight of her touching herself and watching her nipples grow even harder stiffened me completely. She stared at my hard cock as she finally inserted her vibrator slowly inside herself.. Throwing her head back she gave the most sensuous moan I had ever heard. God I love to listen to the sounds of passion and she was always loud. I loved it.

Totally disregarding the traffic now, she moved her feet up on the dashboard, giving better access to the depths of her pussy. Using both hands now she fucked herself, every second knowing how much I loved it. I couldn't help but to touch myself, if for nothing else to wipe the flow of precum that was already dripping. She fucked her self faster and harder for me, looking straight into my eyes to see my approval. Louder and louder she moaned asking me again and again if I liked watching her fuck herself. Always the answer was given by me giving my cock a few strokes for her. Her orgasm overwhelmed her, but she never quit looking into my eyes. Her body in spasm, her voice yelling in ecstasy, she continued to look me in the eyes until she was finished. The intensity was almost too much to control as I wished that it was my tongue inside her.

Totally unconcerned now about the cars around us, naked from the waist down, she turned sideways, ass in the air, mouth heading toward my cock. It was a dream come true for me as I leaned back to allow her head to cover the top of my dick. Usually she sucked me slow and smooth, but now she was still consumed by passion and wanted nothing more than to taste my cum. Wildly she mouth fucked my cock, moaning hard, her mouth vibrating my whole dick. Still trying to watch the road I noticed the car next to us and the expression of the driver. I smiled briefly, but he didn't notice because his eyes couldn't leave the sight of my wife's beautiful naked ass in the air, showing her pussy from behind. Faster and faster her head bobbed up and down on my cock until I released like never before. I pushed down hard on her head with my free hand forcing myself to the back of her throat, making all that cum slide down. I could feel her gag slightly, and then felt her body cum again. She kept her mouth on me until not a drop remained. Slowly she sat up, once again giving me that sexy smile

"Nice night for a drive is right," she said contently. I agreed and so did the driver in the other car.

frznrpe
frznrpe
4 Followers