Nice Girls Do Swallow

Story Info
Sarah & Kate sexually evolve.
1.7k words
3.78
83.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think it's true what they say about women in their 30's?" Sarah asked as she sipped her cappuccino.

"I dunno," replied Kate. "What do they say?"

"You know that women reach their sexual peak in their 30's...cause I just can't stop thinking about sex and I have an almost constant wide on!"

Kate burst out laughing almost spraying her chardonnay over the table.

"Yes, I know what you mean. I'm developing muscles in my index finger myself!"

Kate didn't get a lot at home. In fact, she got nothing. Her husband was a good father but a lousy lover, incapable of any kind of intimacy. At times Kate had thought that a good fuck would solve all her problems. She fantasised about it often. Maybe it would fulfil that deep ache in her that was slowly but surely driving her crazy. But having an affair brought with it too many complications, and she just couldn't be bloody bothered dealing with another man.

Kate thought, as she polished off her bottle of Tyrell's, that she should invest in a vibrator. Yes she'd go home and order one from the internet, then no one would ever know. It would be her little secret; her pussy moistened at the thought.

Sarah, in a relationship for several years with no children, was having her own sexual identity crisis. She recently had met someone at work who she had fallen madly in lust with. She was quite sure that's all it was. She liked the attention he paid her. It made her feel special. It made her feel horny, and her desire for him was strong.

He didn't actually work with her as such. He was installing a new elevator system in the building and over the weeks they had struck up a friendship--you know a bit of small talk and some harmless flirting. They were into the same kind of music, and he played guitar. She was an absolute sucker, as she would soon find out, for a man with a guitar and if he sang as well, it was a definite leg opener. She had caught him perving on her several times, and she loved it. In fact, she played up to it.

Their friendship had taken an unexpected turn late Friday. Sarah had work to finish so decided to stay back and not go for the usual Friday night drinks with her workmates. She noticed that the elevator man was still working too. An unexpected surprise!

As she worked she pondered the last 12 months and the changes that she had been going through--the independence she now felt, the confidence she had gained, the deep almost possessed need to explore her own sexual potential. And well, to be blunt, she fantasized about getting it on with the elevator man. She was up for it. Of course, these feelings filled her with tremendous guilt in regards to her partner. She really couldn't complain about their sex life, for it was better then ever and they had always communicated well. But there was something pulling her along, urging her to carry through with how she was feeling. Selfish? she wondered. A slut, maybe? Either way it was unstoppable.

Sarah and Kate had finished lunch and Kate seemed in a hurry. She kissed Sarah goodbye and was gone. She had her own agenda: the search for the perfect dildo. She was on a mission!

Being quite content to sit and think, Sarah ordered another cappuccino and relived the events of last night and what a truly orgasmic experience it was. When she thought back on the events leading up to this unforgettable night her first memory was of the sound of a drill, the elevator man's drill, which seemed much louder than it did during the day. The office was quiet, as the air conditioning was programmed to turn off at 6pm.

Then she remembered him standing there at her desk and she jumped slightly.

"Could I make myself a cup of coffee," he asked.

His warm brown eyes staring into her blue ones mesmerising her.

"Sure but I can get you one," she heard herself reply as she went to make his coffee. She hoped her wide-on didn't show!

He'd resumed his drilling when she returned with the hot coffee. He took it from her hand and thanked her. She couldn't help but notice that his blue overalls were nearly unbuttoned to his navel which revealed that he had very little hair on his chest. Pity. The idea of running her fingers though a hairy chest sent her pussy pulsating. He finished his coffee and put it down.

She went to retrieve it. He stopped her. They stood for a moment in silence he moved closer, put his hand to her face, and firmly drew her close to him. She closed her eyes as he kissed her hard on the lips. His tongue entered her mouth. Her body tensed with the thrill of it, and for a moment she thought of her partner. But it was too late. He had her, and she was going to enjoy the ride. She hoped that there was no one still working on this floor. The cleaners didn't arrive until 7pm, but at that moment, she wouldn't have cared who was watching.

Her cunt was hot and wet as his hand lifted her skirt and moved up her thigh. His fingers probed her pubic hair and massaged her wet clit. Then his fingers were moved inside her cunt. She moaned and gyrated with each thrust. She kissed him harder, their saliva mingling and dribbled down their chins. They were lost in a wet euphoria.

She guided his hand over her cunt to where it felt the most satisfying.

He whispered in her ear, "Does that feel good baby?"

She only moaned louder in her reply. Her legs felt like jelly, but she was strong and wasn't stopping for anything. Her wetness, and the sound it made, turned her on even more. They were moving now to the tune of the mutual masturbation mambo. Shit, she thought, she was going to fall, but he held her tight and she was awed that she felt like this with only his fingers. Imagine if his cock was inside her! And then she came. A most glorious and fulfilling feeling swept over her as she howled like a wild animal released from it's cage.

She pulled her mouth away from his, ripped open the remaining buttons on his overalls and began moving her lips down his body. Neck first, then chest, abdomen, pubic hair, cock. She sucked for all she was worth. She concentrated her tongue on that sensitive part near the top of his dick, the part that she remembered got her partner off. It had the same effect on the elevator man, he moaned even louder.

He repeating over and over, "Don't stop."

He grabbed her head and pushed his cock further in her mouth. This made her gag and was something that had always made her uncomfortable, she felt it took away her control of the situation. It made her feel vulnerable. She shoved his hand away. He accepted this. She was in control again.

Above his moans and her sucking they heard footsteps. She jumped up. They both froze, then she noticed the open elevator in front of them. Perfect! Manoeuvring themselves inside, he produced a key turned the lock and the doors closed. They waited a few moments, then resumed their position, hard on still intact, and then, again, she was on her way down.

Her tongue lolled up and down his dick. She caressed it with her hand and massaged his balls. She let her tongue flick quickly as it passed that spot at the top of his dick, this made his body shudder slightly. He was really hot now, nearly there. He put his hand on her breasts and rubbed them hard. Her legs and mouth were aching, but it was a pleasurable pain. Her head was ringing and then with one almighty thrust he came, which nearly sent her toppling backwards. She held firm to his ass as she tried to contain his cum but it burst out the corners of her mouth. She had the urge to spit out a huge sperm gob, but she swallowed. Strange, she thought, a man's cum smelled like bleach. She wiped her mouth with her hand. Where were some tissues when you needed them!? She straightened her skirt and regained her composure. Oh she felt good!

The elevator man embraced her for what seemed like forever.

He whispered in her ear, "Would you like to continue this someplace else?"

"Ah...well...it's late and I have to get a train home," Sarah said to him, moving away.

"Yes," he replied. "I suppose I should pack away my tools and get going too."

"Well, good night. I'll see you Monday morning," Sarah said as she turned to face the closed elevator doors.

"Oh well...um... I'll be finishing this weekend, then on to another job," he said sheepishly

He opened the elevator doors with the turn of his key.

"OK, goodbye then. It was very nice to know you. Maybe I'll see ya round," she replied nonchalantly.

She quickly glanced around to make sure there was no one about then walked to her desk turned off her computer picked up her bag and left. She didn't look back. She didn't feel the need. She got what she wanted and she felt fine.

On the way home in the train his sperm kept repeating on her. She wished she had a drink of water to wash the taste away. Her jaw hurt like hell. Sarah also thought of her partner and how much she loved him. There was no point in feeling guilt. What was done was done...and after all she didn't actually fuck him, she thought, trying to ease those guilty feelings. Sarah wondered weather she'd ever do something like that again. She didn't feel it was in her grand plan. What had just happened was part of something much bigger, it was part of the process of her sexual evolution.

The End.