Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

"Whose ass is this?" he asked smugly, grabbing her little brown ponytail once again.

"Y...yours," she panted with exasperation before cringing as he buried with cock in one forceful stab. "It's your ass!"

He gripped her hair firmly as he fucked her harder with each thrust, marvelling at the way her tight little body shuddered and shook with each plunge of his cock. After one particularly forceful stroke, her knees slipped out from under her and she fell flat against the mattress as Todd fell on top of her little prone body with his length buried deep inside her virgin hole. She let out a child-like yelp as he forced her tiny asshole to swallow his girth as she felt his hard, muscular body pinning her to the bed. His pulling of her hair increased her arousal as pain and pleasure began to mix, enveloping Katie in a state of ecstatic bliss. She felt his hot breath in her ear as he groaned and grunted with animalistic lust, his cock violating her most private hole with unrestrained passion.

"I always knew that deep down inside, you were a dirty fucking whore," he hissed, his hips rising and falling as he filled her tight little ass.

"Your dirty fucking whore," she corrected, inciting a renewed fury of plunging thrusts.

Todd grabbed her wrists and roughly pinned them against the bed, her arms forming a 'Y' shape as he held them above her head. He grunted with each thrust of his hips, driving deep into her tiny butthole with savage, potent blows.

"Oh fucccckkkkkkkk!" Katie screeched as the bed shook and battered the wall, squeaking under the lustful pair. "Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck my little asshole!!"

Complying with her slavish request, Todd's hips hammered her ass as his dick reamed her hungry hole. As the enlightening sensation of approaching orgasm flowed through his tensing body, he smiled with contentment and increased his pace until he felt his balls tingle and tighten.

"I'm going to...cum...in...your...fucking...ass!" he seethed through the last few thrusts, before plunging deep and unleashing a hot, creamy deluge inside Katie's well-fucked asshole.

Katie squealed with delight as he battered her tiny body and flooded her insides with his warm, slimy cum. Her anus pulsed around his throbbing shaft, milking every drop from his deeply embedded dick as his chest heaved on top of her. The pressure in her ass gradually subsided as Todd's cock softened, allowing her clenching tunnel to slowly tighten around his wilting length. As he lifted himself off her ravaged body, his dick slipped free with a sickening 'slurp'.

Katie remained pinned to the bed as he moved upwards, straddling her narrow shoulders. She then felt her head yanked back as he grabbed her hair and wrapped her ponytail around his cock, using it wipe clean the slimy mess of cum and lubricant.

"Thanks," he muttered, after wiping his dick clean with her hair and slumping back onto the bed with a relaxed sigh. "You can let yourself out."

* * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!"

Paul groaned and rolled over in his bed, wrapping his pillow around his head in an attempt to drown out the constant thumping and faint moaning coming from the other side of the wall. After two years, he had grown accustomed to the sound of sex coming from his neighbour's apartment, but this one seemed particularly loud.

"Dammit Todd," he muttered to himself in a tired, sleepy voice. "I wonder what dirty slut you managed to pick up this time?"

The End

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers