Nice New Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracy has another encounter with the new neighbour.
2.9k words
4.52
53.4k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

I woke the next morning with a huge smile still on my face from my encounter with Deej the previous day. It was Saturday today so I doubted whether I would get a chance to see Deej like that today but I wasn't about to give up hope that easily. I got up leaving Ken in bed snoozing and headed for the shower, I discarded my little white nightie at the door to the bathroom and started running the shower. I'd washed my hair the day before to get Deej's cum out, what a chore that was and I didn't want to wash it again. I realised I'd left my hair band in the bedroom so I walked back along the landing and into our bedroom to get it.

"Good morning" Ken said eyeing my naked body up and down a wicked smile spreading across his face.

"I've seen that smile before!" I said to him with a cheeky grin.

"You've also seen this before" he replied whipping the covers back revealing his dark slightly hairy chest, his man boobs, his growing belly and his still quite impressive circumcised cock.

"You've shaved it." I said pleasantly surprised, a slight tingling happening between my legs. He may not be the best in bed anymore but the sight of his cock still did it for me, it was just over 7 inches long and curved upwards towards him like a ripe banana, his engorged helmet just asking for my lips to close around it.

"I can see you have as well." he said nodding at my trimmed pussy as he wiggled his cock back and forth. Tempting me, teasing me, he knew I couldn't resist and I knew I couldn't resist, my nipples where becoming erect and my pussy was getting wetter.

I sauntered over to the foot of the bed "Do you approve then?"

"Very much" he said kicking to covers off properly and widening his legs slightly, his big heavy balls hanging down just asking to be popped into my mouth and sucked. I climbed onto the king-size bed between his legs and towards him like a cat on the prowl. My tits swaying gently as I did, my eyes not leaving his until I was level with his cock. His smile broadening as I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock towards it, I eagerly sucked on it with my mouth and head twisting round it as I went down his thick shaft. My nose nuzzled in the short hair trimmed hair of his pubes with his banana shaped cock pushing down my throat, I pushed my tongue out along his shaft and flicked his balls before coming up for air. My spit covering his cock as I wanked it smiling at him. "I fucking love it when you do that!" He said hornily, he sat up and grabbed my bum and pulled it round towards him. I spun round into the 69 position with me still on top and his cock back in my mouth, I felt his hot breath on my pussy lips and then his tongue easing between my pussy lips. Wiggling his tongue up and down before he maneuvered it, pushed, and flicked my clit, my body flushed hot as his tongue worked its old magic once again. I eagerly sucked down on his cock gobbling it down as one hand twisted up and down his shaft following my mouth, my other hand pinching and twisting my own nipple as the orgasm rapidly built inside me. Ken's hands where on my bum pulling my pussy towards his mouth, his tongue lapping at it faster and faster, I started shaking and then moaning, my muscles all tensing, my hand gripping the base of his cock squeezing it and then I came on his tongue. The orgasm pulsing through me as I squirmed on his face grinding my pussy into it wanting his tongue deeper in me, running my hands through my hair then down to my tits squeezing them, my eyes closed in pleasure, my moans horny and satisfied.

I got off his face and climbed off the bed and pulled him round towards me so he was on the edge of the bed, I ran my hands over his big belly and bit my lip as I started wanking his cock pushing it against my tit as I squeezed the other. Wanking his cock as my other hand ran round the base of his cock and squeezed his balls, running my hand over my tits and pushing his cock between them. I ran my hand into my hair and then I went down on his cock, my hot mouth closing round his cock as I looked him, his eyes closing as I did. Grunts and groans coming from him as I licked down his shaft to his balls before coming back up and towards him, my tongue running the length of his shaft as my tits brushed against his balls. I licked both sides of his cock before I came back down hungrily taking his cock in my mouth and deep throated him again as I pushed my tits into his inner thighs, taking his cock to the edge of my mouth before taking it all the way down, with one hand running over his belly. His groans and grunts getting more and more, his body twitching every now and then as I did. I was amazed he hadn't cum already and loved the fact he hadn't, I always enjoyed pleasuring him and now it was becoming worthwhile doing so again. I wiped his spit-covered cock around my mouth smiling at him as I did. "Wank me on to your tits!" He moaned hornily at me propping himself up onto his elbows, I knelt so my tits where either side of his cock and began to wank his cock long and fast my hand bouncing of my tits making them jiggle "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... mmmmmmmmm. MMMMMMMM!" He went and then a long spurt of cum spurted out and up my body and hitting my chin. Another over my tits and another flicking across them I carried on wanking him as I used my other hand to rub the cum into my tits, all the while his cum splattering my tits and he kept cumming hard, his cum running over my tits and down my stomach.

"MMMMM yummy" I said using both hands to rub his cum into me

"I've missed that" He replied

"Me too, we definitely need to do that again.....Oh fuck I've left the shower running" I said jumping up grabbing my hair band and running to the bathroom, the room was thick with steam as I entered, I turned down the temperature and jumped in happy with my mornings work washing the cum from me. I then heard Ken come into the bathroom.

"I was thinking of inviting our neighbour round for dinner tonight and welcome him to the area, what do you think?"

My eyes went wide with excitement at the prospect of getting my Deej fix

"That's a nice idea, go for it. I'll let you go round and see if he can make it. Are you cooking or me?"

"I'll cook and you can entertain" He replied

Oh I'd love too I thought to myself, "That's fine sweetie" My mind was all ready racing and wondering what to wear and how to behave and whether I would get a chance to at least touch him again. I was getting horny for him already and that was over the thought of just seeing him, I realized I was beginning to feel like a schoolgirl as I soaped myself more.

By the time the evening came around I had already decided to be a little daring and not wear any knickers under the loose black skirt I had chosen to wear, I left my legs bare as they where still soft and smooth to the touch. I put a plain white t-shirt bra on and wriggled into a white t-shirt with a tribal design down the left side which was too tight and I only just managed to squeeze it over my 34DD's, the t-shirt didn't quite reach the waist line of my skirt and left a teasing line of bare flesh. I let my blonde hair go into its soft natural curl and did a very subtle covering of makeup, nothing too full on I didn't want it to look like I was trying to lure him to bed in front of my hubby.

I was filling three glasses of wine as the doorbell rang "I'll go" I said to hubby as he chopped up some peppers for the stuffed chicken he was preparing. I almost skipped down the hallway casually having a quick check in the mirror. I opened the front door and smiled at him, he returned the smile taking me in as he did. "Hi I'm Tracy," I said holding my hand out playing the 'we haven't met yet' game. He followed my lead "Nice to meet you Tracy, I'm Deej" taking my hand and giving it a lingering kiss. His tongue darting between my fingers, his manly aftershave wafting over me and filling my senses "I've brought some wine round, I hope it's ok" I took the bottle from him and he followed me down the hallway. Yet again I over emphasised my walk so he'd look at my slim and slender legs and my bum wiggling from side to side making my skirt sway.

Ken came out the kitchen drying his hands and shook Deej's hand, I picked up the wine glasses and handed them out and then held mine up "To new neighbours and new acquaintances long may they last" my eyes meeting Deej's, a little smile crept to the corner of his mouth.

For the rest of the evening I played the perfect wife and host, smiling and laughing at the correct times to my hubby's stories that I'd heard a hundred times. Making sure glasses were never empty and the changing of food courses ran smoothly as the men chatted. Listening attentively to our new neighbour, smiling and laughing at his jokes and stories and learning more about him, I'd guessed at his age being similar to mine but it turns out he's 45 with 2 sons from a previous relationship who are aged 23 and 21 both of whom are at university. What also piqued at my curiosity was the fact he was a freelance photographer doing shoots for newspapers and magazines. I found myself studying him as I listened, my pussy starting to stir as my mind wondered onto the naughty thoughts about him and if he would take pictures of me and where that would lead.

I cleared everything away and joined them both in the living room at the front of the house. Ken was sprawled on the 2 seated sofa under the front window looking a little drunk and tired, Deej was sitting casually in the corner of the 3 seated sofa against the right hand wall, I could've jumped on him right then but instead filled his glass with wine and then went to fill Ken's. With my back to Deej I bent over giving him a little tease of my bare legs, Ken held his hand up "Not for me sweetie" he gently slurred "I think I've had my fill and might need to leave you two to it" he gently rolled off the sofa, kissed me and said his goodbye's to Deej.

I put my finger to my lips "Shhhh, just let me listen a moment" I listened to him clump up the stairs and then along the landing, a slight pause and then thump as he threw himself down on the bed. I looked at Deej and smiled and then bit my lip as I ran my hands down to the bottom of my short skirt and slowly lifted it, Deej's eyes looked down at my hands and watched as the skirt rose and then went wide when he saw my naked bare pussy, a wicked smile spreading across his face. I walked towards him and he quickly finished his wine, he put the glass on the floor and sat back as my left foot stepped onto the sofa beside his right thigh, my right knee kneeling on the back of the sofa next to his left ear. The thin material of my skirt between his hot and agile tongue and my warm and wanting pussy, his right hand running up my left leg and over my knee. Up my thigh, until it was at the bottom of my skirt and creeping underneath it, my breath quickening as his hand lifted my skirt and then he lent forward and kissed my bare skin. Then he licked my pussy long and deep, his long tongue parting my pussy lips diving in my pussy all the way up to my clit where it darted around it, pushing on it. His smooth tongue lapping at my pussy eagerly as I squeezed a boob through my top with my other hand resting on Deej's head pulling him towards me, wanting his tongue on my clit. His hands now on my bum squeezing each cheek as his tongue flicked and played with my clit, I was moaning involuntarily and grinding my pussy into his face and mouth as my body slowly tensed an orgasm building in me with every lick and flick of his tongue. I was shaking on his tongue until I couldn't hold it anymore and I came hard pulling his face into as I bucked on his tongue and mouth, horny moans escaping my lips.

I stepped away from his glistening mouth kissing him as I went, our tongues tangling for the first time and I tasted myself on his tongue enjoying it. I stepped out of my skirt and pulled my top off over my head shaking and roughing my hair with a hand, I reached behind me and unclasped my bra and slid it off my arms to the floor before squeezing my boobs together and pinching my nipples. Deej was already squirming out of his jeans and boxers, his big black cock springing into view and pointing straight into the air. Putting his hand at the base he waved it teasingly at me, it looked so much manlier than my hubby's I just had to have it deep inside me again and feel throbbing and cumming. I quickly had a listen to make sure Ken was still in bed but all I could hear was his drunken snores. I walked towards Deej and again climbed onto the sofa, going down on one knee I used two fingers to part my pussy as he held his cock straight. I sunk down onto his fat shaft; it filled my pussy again almost pushing all the air from me as it went all the way inside me. My boobs where right in Deej's face and he grabbed at them squeezing them hard and licking my hard nipples before pulling on them each in turn with his teeth, a little moan escaping my soft lips. He licked, nibbled, bit and squeezed frantically at them as I started to ride him, my hands on his shoulders. I raised myself up until I could feel the head of his cock between my pussy lips before pushing myself back down on his cock. This time we moaned together which spurred me on and I began to ride him faster and faster, grinding my pussy into him when his cock was deep inside me, using my pussy to clamp round his cock. He buried his head in my tits some more muffling another horny moan and covering them in more of his saliva, he was trying to thrust up into me more and more. Grabbing my arse, he squeezed it hard, lifted me up, and thrust his big black cock into me as I dug my nails into his shoulders. He did this harder and faster all the while gritting his teeth another orgasm rapidly and uncontrollably building inside of me. I had to bury my head in the nape of his neck to conceal my own horny screams as my pussy pulsed and tried to milk his cock and then I felt him explode with a final hard thrust. He was cumming deep inside me his cock throbbing in me as he pushed deep in me, his warm cum filling my pussy with some thrusts he was done. I collapsed on him breathing heavily as was he, his cock still twitching and slowly softening inside of me.

"Stay there" he said reaching for his jeans and grabbing his phone out of the pocket, flicking it to camera he took a picture of my naked body on top of him and another as I pushed my tits together. "Perfect"

I got off him with his cum oozing out of my pussy and onto his cock and balls. I leant over and cleaned them with my mouth licking his balls making sure I got all his cum. "Don't want to waste that" I said with his cum still leaking from my pussy "Best you get going" I said with a sad smile.

"Until the next time" he replied getting dressed and kissing me as he left.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers