Nicholas' Bargain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redsoles
redsoles
295 Followers

Nicholas frowned.There she is, trying to manage me again,he thought with incredulity. He had never given up control for or to anyone and he wasn't about to do so now but at the insistence in her eyes and her close proximity he found himself warming to the idea of yielding it to her and truly, there was little in that moment that he could deny her.

'Very well.'

At his consent, Lara reached up a careful hand and let her fingers curl into the thick, black softness of his hair, shivering at the pleasure of it, all the while watching his face for a reaction. He seemed quite perplexed.

With the pressure of her hand, her arm aching at the stretch to accommodate his height, she urged his head down and he complied reluctantly. It took her standing high on her toes and he with is head bent amusingly low for her to reach her goal. There must be nothing to it, she considered nervously. People must kiss often enough. Buoyed at the thought, she pressed her lips against his and waited. When she pulled away a few seconds later, he looked bemused and she frowned at him.

'Let's try it again.'

Raising a sarcastic brow, Nicholas said, 'For a woman of your experience, this doesn't seem quite right.'

Her one time lie to him of her lack of virginity made her face heat. Well, he'd discover the truth of that soon enough.

'You weren't trying,' Lara pointed out.

Eyes narrowing, Nicholas murmured, 'I admit I'm no expert but these lips,' he pressed a thumb to her closed mouth, 'can't be much different under pressure than these,' he finished, his hand stopping at the top of her legs before moving further to cup between them.

'Nicholas,' Lara shook her head, her body shivering with need, her eyes feeling hot as she pushed herself shamelessly into his caressing hand.

Eyes brightening with a white-hot heat, Nicholas muttered, 'Perhaps I am right, after all. It is worth a try, I suppose.' So saying, he bent low and pressed his lips to hers again with a hard determination.

Startled at his swift change of mind to the task at hand, Lara gasped and felt the quick sweep of his tongue tasting her mouth. As she made to move away, he placed a coaxing hand behind her head, buried it beneath her thick, dark hair, and licked lightly against the now closed seam of her lips.

Slowly yielding, Lara closed her eyes tightly with a sense of delight as she tasted his own mouth, drugged by the intoxicating flavour. As he played carefully, calculatingly, with her mouth, his hand dropped from her hair to join the other at her waist, tightly, roughly caressing her curved hips through her rose pink chiffon gown and finally pulled away to peer musingly at her.

Taking a deep breath before replying, he said, 'Interesting. I'll give you that. But now I hunger for a more potent taste.' With that said, his eyes dropped to the centre of her legs but the question seemed deeper, more vital than just that.

Without hesitation, Lara consented, her eyelids heavy.

Nodding once, Nicholas bent and slipped a capable arm beneath her already weak knees and carried her swiftly from the cold, empty room.

*

redsoles
redsoles
295 Followers