Nicholas's Hope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NightGal
NightGal
41 Followers

Nicholas nodded, continuing to brush him thumb over the small mark, "It's possible you were so bruised and bloodied when I found you. It wouldn't surprise me if a tattoo here and there started to appear when your deeper bruises start healing."

Hope laughed lightly, wrapping her arms around Nicholas, "I like you Nicholas. I really do."

Nicholas leaned down, breathing deeply of her again as she spoke into her hair, "I like you too Hope. I really do. And I am happy to have found you."

In the busy parking lot below Tom dismounted from his motorcycle and stared up at the huge building before him. Sacred Heart was a large hospital, and somewhere within its walls was the woman he sought, who if brought to Erik would set his wife free. Then he and his mate could go back to the life they had before his quarry had crossed his lust filled Alpha's path.

She had been a proud beta of a neighboring pack, a beauty pursued by all the wolves that were eligible. But none had been able to defeat her in one on one and force her into the circle to mate with them and she accepted no offers that were put forth to her.

Tom's own pack leader hadn't even been able to defeat her in the ring; instead he had snuck behind her while she traveled between packs on her patrols and marked her against her will. She had run from him then and Erik had called in his own Betas to hunt for her.

Yet Tom and Clint had been too late. A human had found her and they had chosen to circle and watch. By the time Tom had decided to just take out the interloper another couple of humans had joined him forcing Tom and Clint to abandon the hunt. They couldn't afford that many human deaths on lands controlled by another pack.

So here he stood now, cleaning up a mess his Alpha had created, his own mate stuck in the middle.

Tom pinched the bridge of his nose beneath his sunglasses. Olivia. He wondered what she had endured at the hands of his Alpha. Hey wasn't disillusioned towards his Alpha. Eric was the worst sort of wolf to ever possibly lead a pack, he cared nothing for any of the wolves under him. The omega women were constantly on call to Eric's bodily needs. No one had challenged the Alpha because of his strength, he may not have the proper morals, but no one could deny his strength and strategy during combat.

Tom walked towards the building, his steps determined. He would bring her back to his Alpha and spare his mate. Then, they would leave Eric's pack forever.

NightGal
NightGal
41 Followers
12