Nick and Em: College Car Park Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was now leaning over his lover, humping her with full powerful strokes that sank deep into her body, her cries were becoming more and more impassioned and out of control, his grunts were becoming more like something an animal would make. Nick and Em could both see the pair who were walking slowly towards them across the car park now, but even if they had cared there was nothing that either of them could do about it now. Em, if anything, became even more aroused than before at the vague knowledge that these two strangers were watching her have the dirtiest outdoor fuck of her life, and she fucking loved it.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy, fuck me baby, fuck my pussy!" she was almost chanting to herself, over and over.

"Argh, oh baby, Emma I'm gonna come, gonna come!"

"Oh yeah, baby, baby, cum in me, cum deep in my cunt for me baby come for meeeEEEEEEEE!"

And with that last cry they both went over the edge together, moaning and wailing as Ems pussy flooded with her own orgasm once again and Nick pumped what felt like a full imperial pint of his boiling hot jizz into Emma's wildly spasming slippery love-hole.

Miss Agusta and her student were both standing there slack jawed, and red faced, neither of them looked horrified though, shocked for sure but also...fascinated.

"Oh, ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhh!"

Oh Nick, baby, so good, sooooo goooood!"

The Spanish teacher finally gasped in recognition as she noticed her colleague's sweaty wild haired features for the first time as a look of ecstasy passed over his face. He'd noticed them, but it looked like he didn't care. It took a while before either Nick or Em could do anything other than pant and breathe deeply. Em had rolled onto her back on the bonnet of her car, legs spread, not even thinking about the fact that those two strangers could see her pounded red pussy with the combined juices of her and her new lover dripping from it. Nick really had shot a huge load inside of Em's well fucked pussy, and she was starting to glisten as that cream-pie started too ooze out between her cunt-lips

It was Nick who finally got it together enough to say something, shy Nick, who no longer felt quite so shy and easily embarrassed "So, are you going to tell the headmistress and get me fired?" he asked his work mate?

Miss Agusto blushed an even deeper shade of crimson and said, "No...I was going to ask if we could join in!"

But that's another story!

The End

12