Nick and Me

Story Info
Wife's version of her date.
6.9k words
3.33
97.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

Just a quick note for the readers. It took me some effort, but I got Cindy to write her account of her first date with Nick. This is her version of how the evening went from her perspective. I had a very good time when I read this for the first time. She did refer to my story from time to time so she wouldn't miss anuything.

I don't really know where to begin this. My husband showed me the story he had written about my night with Nick, and asked me to write my side of the story. This whole thing was totally out of character for me, but also very exciting.

We had grown very used to each other over the years, but still had a very good if less active sex life. Tom did keep bugging me about giving him details of past experiences, and grew very excited when I did. I even told him about one time over the phone when he was away on business for quite a while. He masturbated while I did this. I found it rather strange, but he seemed to enjoy it very much.

I did tell him once that I had fantasized about having sex with a black guy. That really excited him, even though I'd never done anything about it. He brought home some sex films with a very well endowed black performer. I must admit that this turned me on, and we had some hot sex after that. He often mentioned during sex that he would love to see me fucking another guy. I assumed he was just talking to excite us both.

After he saw that the movie turned me on, he began getting more insistent about his fantasy of watching me. This really irritated me, but the thought was also exciting. When he mentioned it again, I told him that Nick, a black friend at work had been hitting on me. I thought this would shut him up. Instead, he thought I should encourage Nick and go out with him. I told him this was absurd and he couldn't be serious.

He assured me he was serious. I just shook my head and walked away. It did intrigue me though. Nick was good looking, and very interested in me. He was about 6' 4" and very well built, and I assumed he was well proportioned everywhere. We kept flirting, and the next time he said we should get together, I told him OK. I told him my husband was going out of town soon and we might be able to go out then.

He seemed very happy about this turn of events, but I told him it was just for a few drinks and nothing else. He said that was fine, but I cold tell he was expecting to get further than that. I figured he would too as that was this was all about anyway. But, I didn't tell him.

I decided to find out just how serious Tom was. When he came home from work on Monday, I was dressed in some very sexy lingerie he had purchased for me. He always liked me to wear sexy underwear, but I seldom did. I was wearing all black. There was a black garter belt with lace top stockings. Tom always loved me in a garter belt and stockings, so I thought he would love this outfit. My pussy was covered by a small pair of very thin and satiny nylon and lace panties. A matching lace and satin bra held my tits.

The bra didn't offer much support for my tits, but then they are pretty firm and don't require alot of help. It would allow my tits alot of movement, and my nipples were easily visible thru the thin nylon. The thought of Nick seeing me like this had my pussy dripping already. I had a little transparent robe on also, but what was underneath was plain to see. Tom was all over me, assuming I wanted to have sex. I pushed him away, then dropped the robe. I struck a sexy pose then asked him if he thought Nick would like me in this.

His jaw almost hit the floor. He did recover rather quickly and assured me Nick would love it. He still didn't think I was serious. He came over and tried to get a hold of me again. I told him I wasn't going to do any fucking before my date on Friday. He finally got the message and sat on the couch with a big sigh. He wasn't upset about my date just really horny because of it

I moved in to give him a blowjob. It didn't take long until he was ready to cum so I pulled my mouth off and finished him with my hand. This always disappointed him but I couldn't stand the thought of a guy coming in my mouth. He came really hard and really fast so I was sure he wasn't upset about my date.

Tom said he wanted to be able to watch everything. So I told him I would let him know where we would be so he could keep an eye on me. I talked to Nick several times that week and let Tom know of our plans

When Friday actually arrived I was very excited. I got home and got right into the bathtub. Tom came home when I was still soaking. He came into the bathroom and offered to wash my tits for me. How nice of him. He got in a lot of fondling while washing them and had my nipples very hard. I shaved all the normal places and even trimmed my pussy hair. This really got Tom hard. I think he was sure now that I was going to get fucked tonight.

I started putting on my underwear and Tom helped me with the back straps of my garter belt. He rubbed my pussy while doing this and came away with a very wet finger. I finished with my lingerie, then sat down to do my makeup. I took extra care tonight as I wanted to look really good for Nick.

When my makeup was done to my satisfaction, I finished dressing. I wore a little black skirt that Tom always tried to get me to wear, and a blouse that was fairly easy to see through. Tom almost fainted when he saw how I was dressed. He ran to get his digital camera so he could record this look. After several poses, he left for the restaurant we were going to.

When the doorbell rang I opened it for Nick. His eyes got a little wide when he saw me, and told me I looked great. I thanked him and gave him a short hug. I walked across the room to get my purse and made sure he got a good view of my legs and ass as I bent over to get my purse. I checked and caught him looking. I felt really hot knowing he was admiring me like that.

I took his arm as we walked out and made sure he could feel my tit on his arm. As Nick helped me into the car, he got a pretty good view as my skirt rode up my legs to the tops of my stockings. I pulled it down some as I moved over to sit next to him, but left plenty of leg exposed for him to see. As we pulled away, I rested my hand on his thigh and massaged it a little as we drove. I also let my tit brush his arm a few times just to keep his attention.

As Nick helped me out of the car, his eyes never left my legs. If he couldn't see all the way to my panties, it was very close to them. I again took his arm as we walked in and again enjoyed rubbing my tit on his arm. We were already seated when I saw Tom enter the restaurant. I had my hand on his thigh again, just massaging his sensitive inner thighs with my fingertips.

I don't even remember the dinner. We just talked and ate. I had to take my hand away while we ate our meals. Over coffee, my hand returned to his thigh and I couldn't resist the urge to just lightly run my hand over his crotch. He was hard and large and gave me a big smile after my quick feel. We decided it was time to leave for the club. I told Nick that I needed to go to the powder room first.

I whispered to Tom that he was huge as I walked by him. I touched up my makeup and let my nerves settle a little and went back out to Nick. We got up and headed for the car. My tit was in it's normal spot on Nick's arm. This time I'm sure he saw clear to my pussy as I made a point to let him see what he would be getting later. Once again I sat right next to him with my hand on his thigh right against the inseam of his pants. I tickled his balls a little with my finger before I ran my hand all the way up his hard member.

We stopped for a red light and I turned to him and offered myself for a kiss. As he kissed me I ran my other hand right up his legs to squeeze his cock. He couldn't get his hands on me, but I made sure he could feel my hard nipples poking his arm. I moved my head away but kept stroking his cock as he drove on. As he parked at the club, I moved in for another kiss and his hand came right up to finally hold my tit.

He played with it for a little bit then tweaked my nipple with his fingertips. I could feel my pussy leak some as he did this. We necked and petted for a bit and I marveled at the size of his cock as he enjoyed my tits. I finally backed away and we headed into the club. We walked with our arms around each other as we entered the club.

We found a place to sit and continued making out and talking. I was out of control, I was playing with his cock right there in the bar and his black hand was quite obvious on my white blouse as he fondled my aching tits. We got up to dance and Nick's hand went right to my ass as I put my arms around his neck. I could feel a breeze on the bare thighs above my stocking tops, so I knew he'd pulled my skirt up quite high.

I didn't even care that I was almost totally exposed as we kissed while he fondled my cheeks. After the song, I told Nick I needed a bathroom break. I asked Tom to meet me outside the restroom. I groped his crotch to find him hard. I knew he was enjoying the show. He ran a finger over my pussy and found out how wet I was. I told him he'd better head for home to enjoy the show, as I was going to get fucked tonight.

When I came out, Tom was gone, and Nick was ready to go. We walked out to the car then stopped for some serious necking by the car. He had my skirt pulled all the way up and was holding my ass, covered only by my little panties. I also had a grip on his ass as our tongues battled. When I got in the car, I left my skirt up around my waist so Nick could really enjoy the view as I went right after his cock. Before we took off, I opened his pants and ran my hand inside his underwear to grasp his big cock.

It felt hot and large in my hand. I'd never held a cock that big in my life. It probably wasn't like the one in the movies, but it was big and it was going to fuck me. This time at a light I lowered my head to his lap and nibbled on his cock a little. When I raised my head, I saw someone stopped beside us looking right at me, so I just smiled and licked my lips. When we got to the house we almost ran inside to get at each other.

As soon as the door closed we locked in a tight embrace. As our tongues dueled, our hands found each other's butts. Nick had my skirt up around my waist, and I could feel his hard cock against me as we pulled each other as close as possible. His big hands felt great as they massaged my ass with just my panties between us. This was great, but I wanted more. I broke our embrace and led Nick to the couch. I told him to sit down as I stepped back.

As I stared into his eyes, I slowly pulled my skirt down my legs to the floor, then kicked it aside. Nick's eyes were locked on my crotch, which was now exposed to him. He looked back up to my eyes, and I started to unbutton my blouse. I could hardly believe that I was actually stripping in front of a man other than my husband. The thought made me so hot I could hardly stand it.

I tried to be slow and sexy as I opened the buttons, but I was so anxious that it was difficult. When I had all the buttons undone, I shrugged my shoulders and my blouse fell to the floor. It was obvious Nick liked what he saw. I could see him twitch when I looked to his crotch. I was enthralled with the power I felt from all this. Nick got off of the couch and moved behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and both hands went right to my tits.

I loved the feel of this as he held my tits. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my ass, so I wiggled it against him. His hands soon found the clasp holding my bra together in the front. After he opened that he sensuously slid his hands under the thin material to hold my bare tits. As he started to tweak my nipples, my bra fell away. I looked down mesmerized by the sight of his large black hands holding my very white tits.

I had been moving my ass on him all the time, and now moved away a bit so I could get my hand on his cock. As my hand found his cock, one of his started moving down from my tits, until he cupped my pussy with it. Then I could feel him move it up to the top of my panties. I sucked in my breath as he slid his fingers under the waistband and right to my bare pussy. His touch was electric and I nearly came on the spot as his fingers caressed my hot, wet pussy.

I pulled his hand out of my panties and turned around to face him. I started unbuttoning his shirt, then removed it as I went for his pants. I popped them open, pulled his zipper down, and pushed them down his legs. Then I pushed him back to the couch. I pulled his pants off and looked up to see his cock straining to get out of his underwear. I decided this would be a good time to tease him a little, so I played with his legs and thighs a bit. I would run my hands up to just barely touch his balls, then return to caress his thighs again.

This seemed to be working, as there was a good deal of fluid leaking form the head of his cock. It was amazing to me the power I had over this big man. I finally slid my hands up to his balls, then up the length of his shaft. I was giving it plenty of action with my fingers as I went. When I reached the top, I grasped the waistband and pulled them all the way down as he lifted his hips.

I looked back up to see the biggest cock I had ever seen, waiting for me. I ran my hands slowly back up his legs, over his big balls, and up the shaft until I held it in both hands. It was very hot, and throbbed at my touch. I started to stroke it as I kissed his thighs, moving my mouth ever higher. I don't normally like to suck cock, but something about the way he was responding to me, or just the taboo of the whole thing took over me.

I looked Nick in the eyes as I got closer. I finally started kissing my way up his cock as we eyed each other. I paid special attention to the area right under the head, as I knew that was very sensitive. I saw a large drop of clear fluid appear. I had always wiped this off before sucking on Tom's cock, but I wanted to experience everything tonight. So, as I looked deeply into Nick's eyes, I stuck out my tongue and licked it off of him.

It wasn't bad at all, so I simply slid my lips over his cock and let it into my mouth. The sigh from Nick told me all I needed to know. He was loving this, and I was actually enjoying it also. I kept looking him in the eyes as I did this, and his expression was priceless. He was in heaven, or at least in my heavenly mouth. I kept sucking Nick's cock and enjoying it more than I thought possible.

I had to rest my jaw a little, so I backed off of him but continued to work him with my magic fingers. I could sense his disappointment as I pulled off, but this was replaced with ecstasy when I went back down on him. He kept telling me how good it felt and how he loved my mouth. I was enjoying the feeling of his cock in my mouth. It throbbed and pulsed as I sucked him. I was loving how I could turn him to jello like this.

It soon got more intense, and I knew I would soon have to make a decision. I had never let anyone come in mouth, but actually wanted it to happen now. But, I didn't know how Tom would react. I knew he was watching from somewhere. Nick began to get a little incoherent and I could feel his thighs trembling against my tits. To his credit, he didn't grab my head or try to force anything. When he announced he was coming, I just let it happen.

He stopped moving altogether then raised his hips up off of the couch. His cock seemed to spasm between my lips just before I felt his sperm hit the back of my mouth. I didn't have much choice if I was going to do this right, so I started swallowing. To my surprise, it didn't taste bad at all. But there was so much of it that I was having trouble swallowing everything. I could feel some of it leaking out of my mouth and flowing over my hand, and could actually see it running down his shaft.

He finally stopped pumping his come into my mouth, but I kept sucking, trying to get all I could. He finally pulled me away, and as I sat up I could feel some of his semen running down my chin. I wiped it off with my finger, then playing the total slut, I licked it off my finger as I stared into his eyes. Nick just smiled back and told me that was the best blowjob he'd ever had. Needless to say, I was feeling quite proud of myself.

I moved up the couch to cuddle with him. We just snuggled together and I kept watching his awesome cock. It never actually got soft. I moved my hand down and started to stroke him again. The remaining fluid on his shaft made a nice lubricant as I stroked him. I thought to myself, what the hell, I've gone this far. So I moved my head back down to lick up some of the come I'd missed. I could feel him start to get harder as I did this.

I decided it was now my turn. I wanted to feel that cock inside of me. I stood up and wiggled my finger at him, indicating he should follow me. I headed up the stairs towards the bedroom. Nick was right behind me, and I knew he had to be looking right at my ass, so I put some extra wiggle into my walk for his benefit. It must have worked because I soon felt his hands on my ass.

When we got into the bedroom, he moved up behind me and grabbed both tits as he slid his cock between my thighs. I looked down to see the head of his cock sticking out under my pussy. I reached down to play with the head while we stroked my pussy back and forth over it. My panties were wet enough that his shaft was getting wet from the contact. This was good as I figured we would need plenty of moisture to fit that into monster me.

I pulled my panties aside so I could slide my bare pussy lips on his shaft and get more moisture on him.This action really aroused my already hot pussy. I ordered Nick to lie on the bed. When he was watching from the bed, I pulled my panties off and moved to him. I gave his cock a few very wet and sloppy sucks before I moved over him. The mixture of our juices on his cock gave it a different flavor and lots of moisture.

I moved up and positioned my pussy right over his cock. I reached down and grasped his shaft so I could move the head around between my pussy lips. I watched the head get all shiny and wet then lowered myself onto it. I could feel my pussy stretch as the head entered me. I rose back up and pushed down again, forcing more of that big cock into me. Nick began to fondle my tits as I worked his cock into me.

It was easier than I had anticipated. Before long I felt his pubic hair brush my pussy and I was completely impaled on his lovely cock. I felt very full as my pussy stretched to accommodate his girth and length. I rested a little bit to acclimate my pussy then rose all the way up and slowly lowered my self onto him again. That first full stroke felt great. I stopped and just sat there, working his shaft with my inner muscles, as he played with my very hard nipples. It was amazing how full and stretched my little pussy felt. It was also amazing how good it felt o be stretched.

His eyes got wide as he felt that. He said he'd never felt a pussy grip him like that. I was very pleased to hear that. I've often been told that I have a very talented pussy, but I didn't know if I could actually work it with that big cock in me. I started to fuck him then. Moving my pussy up and down on his cock. It felt wonderful. I knew I wouldn't last very long after all the playing, and the feel of his cock in me.

I started slamming down on him. Feeling him reach depths that had never been reached before. I felt incredibly full of cock as I looked down to watch his black shaft appear, then disappear inside of me. The sight and sensation were intoxicating. I felt my orgasm approaching so I pumped him harder. I finally leaned back and came hard as he twisted my nipples. When I finished coming, I fell forward onto his chect to rest.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers
12