Nick & My Wife

Story Info
Recuperating man watches wife with his buddy.
1.1k words
3.47
146.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siam
Siam
4 Followers

y english isn't that good but I hope you like it.

Last summer my wife and I (Rick) went on a vacation to the south of France where we had a camper standing. The area around it was large so we were secluded and had a place for privacy. My wife is a handsome blond beauty with a firm body great breast and long legs. Sexually she was one who has a slow start but when she's hot there is no stopping her.

I myself after my back surgery am not able to do al the wild stuff that she likes. With her ex, Nick, we have a good relation with and when we heard that he didn't make plans for his vacation, I asked him if he joined us with a small tent to France, he didn't mind to join us and so the three of us went to France.

On the first day Elly wore a very sexy blouse were you almost could see through. Nick then had very soon a hardon. The first night we slept in a cheap hotel in one room with one king-size bed and one single bed. After dinner we went to our room to sleep because we wanted to leaf early the next day. We took turns with the shower.

After I was finished showering and came back to the bedroom I caught them. Nick was standing behind Elly with his hands on her breast and softly kissing her neck. I heard her say "no, Nick, don't... You can't do this I'm with Ricky. He'll be back soon..."

I saw clearly she didn't mean it because she pushed her butt against his cock and moved her butt sideways rubbing his cock some more. Nick didn't care what she was saying opened her blouse, then Elly turned around and started kissing Nick. After kissing for a few minutes they lay down on the bed. Nick licking her nipples.

"Oohhh, darling, don't, it's not fair... Ooohhh, darling, yes, yes, that feels wonderful Nick! But... don't....please.. whispered my horny wife, and pushed very willing her tits in his mouth. " Stop now, darling... maybe....when Rick sleeps..."

On purpose I made a lot of noise like I just had finished showering and enter the bedroom then they took their turn with the shower. I said I was tired and would go to sleep now. My horny wife I gave a goodnight kiss. She following me to bed with only a tiny panties on her body.

Nick got in his bed, and because I was very curious what would happen I snored some to make them think I was asleep. Not even five minutes and there was movements with Nick and he whispered, "Elly don't I get a goodnight kiss? "

"Just one kiss" she answered. She slipped out of bed and sneaked to Nick.

She kneeled down beside the bed and offered him her hot lips, after kissing a few minutes asked her to get in bed with him. But Elly said no Nick just kissing nothing more I'm with Rick now... o.k. but you can't fuck me.

She crawls under the blanket, they continued kissing but then I saw the blankets move and hear my wife say "No Nick don't, we don't have any condoms... no, darling, no... oh, yes, sweetheart... yess.. just this time... quiet, or else he wake up. Hmmm, what are you doing to me, oh darling, yes!"

Nick was now lying on his back and Elly was on top of him. Their lips were like glued together, they tongued as if their lives depended on it.

After a few minutes Elly slides off, and took her panties of and because the blankets were kicked off I could see every thing. Nick, who was totally naked, his cock at least 8" not as big as my cock who was 10" when fully erect Elly put her lips around its head! And it seems that his cock got even bigger.

"Ooh, babe, you're fantastic with your lips," I hear him say. Then my wife stopped and offered him her breasts, he started to hold them in his hands. She pushed them to his lips now it was her turn to moan. "Ooh, darling, you are doing it great, for now they belong to you take them and lick them!"

Nick couldn't wait any more, lifted my wife up and laid her on her back. She quickly spread her legs en Nick placed him self between her legs and put the head of his cock what was grown to 9" against her wet pussy and let it slide in her.

Nick started to fuck my wife very hard and fast. Elly crossed her long legs behind his back and their bodies melted together. By this time I had taken my cock out of my pants and was pulling it. Believe me, it is a great experience to see your wife fuck an other man.

Their were screaming and that was telling me that the passion between them was that great that they had forgotten about me being here in bed. As specially Elly, she encouraged him with words and her playful tongue, "Ooh, darling, oh sweetheart," I hear her say, "fuck me deeper, and harder, oh darling!"

She was really going for it for real she was the one who was fucking. Time after time she took his cock deep in her womb. It took not long before I heard Nick moan and it realized that he had shot his seed in my wife's womb.

The two lovers came to a rest and god damn it was my wife who was starting to rub her sexy body up against Nick until I saw his cock thicken again. His dick wasn't even fully erect when she got on top of him. I saw her eyes open wide when his slide through her lips deep into her pussy I heard her whisper "Ooh Nick your cock is so big and hard."

Nick reached for her breast with his big hands and played with them, Elly bent forwards and offered him her nipples so he could suck on them and lick them. This time their game of love took much longer and they did several different positions going mad of lust Elly got out of the bed and got down on all four Nick directly behind her pushing his cock in her, she started to crawl over the floor and Nick's cock left her cunt during this position. Elly really loved this and came a couple of times and short after that Nick came putting his hot seed in her womb. They kissed each other and then she crawled softly in to my bed and fell asleep.

This vacation was just started and it was already a perfect with much more to come the other day.

Siam
Siam
4 Followers