Nick and Rebecca Two at Once Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok, love?" He asked and kissed Rebecca on the cheek.

She smiled at him and replied, "Yes, I'm fine. Do you want to come?"

Nick grinned at his wife, both of them knowning that one was about to drill the other. "Yes." And he didn't need to say anymore. He turned his wife over and moved up the bed, so that her head was laying on the pillow. From the beside table he withdrew handcuffs and tied his wife's hands together, and rested them above her head. Rebecca made sounds of approval, something along the lines of "mmm mmm," and submissively gave her body to Nick, and she could no more really.

Nick pulled his cock out of her pussy but left the tip in, and rammed in in again pushing all the way inside. He moaned loudly and Rebecca grunted, her pussy sensitive from her earlier orgasm, but was happy that her pussy served as a battering ram. Nick continued the same action again for several minutes - the pulling out of his cock, then ramming it back in again - until he began to build up speed.

Helen still laid on the other side of the bed licking the dildo, but when she saw the scene going on her beside her, she turned the dildo the other way round and jammed it into her pussy. She didn't dare interfere the husband and wife and was content to watch this live sex scene. She fucked herself intensely, making the dildo almost seem to real by moving it how a man would move his own cock.

Nick didn't care for subtlety or finesse - this was a straight out husband-fucks-his-wife scenario. Her pussy felt amazing around his cock, she was very wet and his cock seemed to be fucking her with ease. He wouldn't take long, that's for sure; he had almost came but stopped himself as Rebecca orgasmed, knowing that she would be an easy fuck afterwards. He was going at intense pace now, his cock at almost blur as he pushed in and out of his wife's pussy, he was moaning loudly as he felt the familiar feelings, the tightness of balls, the tingling at the base of his cock.

Nick and his wife both exchanged a kiss and Rebecca gave him a knowing look. "You're going to come, aren't you?" she asked, feeling his cock grow bigger inside her pussy. She loved these types of fucks, where she had orgasmed and a load was waiting in the chamber. From coming earlier it would take him a little bit longer to shoot off, but a naked wife and a wet pussy would help for sure. She moaned loudly along with him and didn't want to make it seem as she wasn't enjoying it; she strained against her bonds to tease Nick a little.

Nick was moaning heavily, not able to hold on any longer. "Oh shit," he said, pulling out his cock and jacking it off until he came. His come shot out in thick strands over Rebecca's body, some managing to land on her body and some landing just out of range and onto the sheets.

At the same time, Helen's hand became a blur as she fucked herself and seeing Nick shoot off was enough in itself. She moaned and writhed about, as Nick and Rebecca watched on in post-orgasmic bliss, both of them cajoling her to come ("Come on Mum, have a big wet one," Rebecca had said. "Imagine that 10 incher deep in you," Nick had said much to Helen' own delight.) and she did, screaming out both their names as her juices rushed out of her, some hitting the dildo and some falling onto the mattress.

Nick unlocked the handcuffs and threw onto the floor. Nick and Rebecca both got under the covers and kissed a few times, gently groping each other's body parts. Helen sighed happily and placed the dildo on the bedside table, and joined Nick and Rebecca and got her kisses in wherever she could. They remained doing this until they fell asleep.

*

If you would like to see part 2, please email me.

12