Nick the Dick Jr College Adventures

Story Info
Our hero bangs Ms. Junior College - and her mom.
2.1k words
3.74
51.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Rebecca last year, which was my first year of junior college.

After finishing high school I didn’t really know where I was headed in life. Wherever I was headed, I intended to stay knee-deep in pussy along the way. For that reason, junior college seemed like a good choice. I’d already fucked most of the girls I wanted to fuck in my high school, so junior college would expand the range of whores for me to sink my dick into. And not just any whores — junior college whores. They’re perfect. Not too bright. Not too ambitious. Low self-esteem. Living at home with their parents, which makes them want to rebel and misbehave. Plus, since she doesn’t have her own place, you’ll end up fucking Ms. Junior College in all sorts of exciting settings: in her car, between classes in the bathroom, in the library, etc.

Rebecca was the perfect little Ms. Junior College. She’s not the smart girl, not the cheerleader or the homecoming queen, not the volleyball star or the student council president. No, she was just the girl every guy wanted to bang and thought about banging when they couldn’t get past second base with the smart girl or the homecoming queen or the volleyball star.

Rebecca wasn’t the prettiest girl, she was the one with the biggest boobs. She didn’t have the nicest clothes, she had the ones that helped you imagine her with no clothes on. She didn’t know what to say in class, but she always knew what to say with your dick in her hand (or her mouth, or her twat). She wouldn’t look the best on a runway or a theater stage, but no one looked better on her knees in the men’s bathroom or getting her cheap cunt pounded into the cheap upholstery in the backseat of her cheap car.

You know this girl. Every school has one. She’s short, carrying some extra weight in her hips, her thighs, her ass. She’s got big tits, of course. Wears clothes several sizes too small for her. A cute face – not beautiful, but a nice smile. She smiles a lot. Everything seems funny to her, everything makes her laugh, and when she laughs her boobs shake and her ass shakes and your brain shuts down and you just want to stick your dick in her.

So, that’s Rebecca. Then there’s her mom, Ms. Cramer, who is the guidance counselor at the junior college. Ms. Cramer is a very sexy woman. She can’t be over 35 years old, meaning she must have had Rebecca at a very young age. It’s sort of hard to believe that she’s Rebecca’s mom. Rebecca is barely five feet tall, but Ms. Cramer is 5’10”. Rebecca’s packing huge tits and a thick ass on her squat frame, whereas Ms. Cramer is built like an athlete. Her tits aren’t small, probably C cups, but they’re proportional to her body type so they don’t look as obscene as Rebecca’s fun bags. Ms. Cramer has shoulder-length brunette hair, which she usually wears pulled back. That, together with her glasses and pencil skirts, gives her the sexy librarian look. I had a major hard-on for Mr. Cramer, and it got even harder after I banged her daughter and started wondering where she got her slutty ways from. (More about that later.)

One day last year, I was called into Ms. Cramer’s office at the junior college for a career counseling session. The week before I had to fill out a survey about my interests or whatever. I answered very honestly, indicating that I was mostly interested in having sex with as many girls as possible, the nastier the better. I figured this would get me called in to see Ms. Cramer, which is exactly what I wanted.

“Good morning, Nick,” said a smiling Ms. Cramer as she ushered me into her office. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a thin black sweater stretched tight across her impressive rack. I didn’t try to hide the fact that I was staring at her boobs.

“Nick, please have a seat,” she continued. “I have some questions about your career interest survey.”

While Ms. Cramer was flipping through some papers on her desk, I was trying to picture her and Rebecca 69ing on that same desk, their lips locked on each other’s sweet twats and their faces coated in pussy juice. In no time, my dick was straining against the waistband of my sweat pants. Ms. Cramer pretended not to notice.

She got down to business. “Nick, I’d like to help you figure out where you’re headed in life. That’s why I had you fill out the interest survey last week. Your answers were … interesting, to say the least.” I just smiled as Ms. Cramer, and she continued. “Perhaps you can help me understand. In your survey, right here, under ‘hobbies and interests,’ you wrote, ‘fucking whores.’ What did you mean by that?”

I smiled. Ms. Cramer probably thought calling me out like this would make me uncomfortable, but it didn’t. I looked her in the eye. “You know, fucking whores… Having sex with slutty girls… Banging nasty bitches…”

She waived her hands in the air to cut me off. “I know what it means to fuck a whore, Nick. My question is, when you wrote this, did you mean you’re interested in fucking whores or it’s your hobby to fuck whores?” Hearing her say “fuck” and “whores” over and over was making me horny. “All boys are interested in finding sluts and having sex with them, but most boys your age can’t handle a single whore, much less multiple whores. So I’m asking you, do you daydream about whores or do you actually fuck them?”

“I actually fuck them,” I answered.

Ms. Cramer sat down at her desk. “Good. Now, Nick, please tell me the names of some of the girls you’ve had sex with.”

I’ll admit, this request caught me off-guard. Was Ms. Cramer going to call these girls’ parents or something? I didn’t know what to say, so I tried to play dumb.

“I really don’t remember names, Ms. C,” I said. “You know, a whore is a whore, right?”

She did not look amused. “Come on, Nick. This is serious. We’re talking about your future here. Give me some names.”

She wanted a name – I’d give her one. “Well, your daughter, for instance.”

Ms. Cramer removed her glasses and set them on the desk. “You had sex with Rebecca?”

I smiled. “No, I didn’t have sex with Rebecca. I FUCKED Rebecca. In the band hall. In a practice room. I came in her mouth and made her blow bubbles with my jizz.”

Ms. Cramer had a stern look on her face now. “I see, Nick. Well, let’s see if all this is true,” she said. Then she picked up the phone and spoke to her secretary.

“Mindy, whose class is my daughter in right now? … Mr. Allen’s? … Please page her to come to my office. ... Thank you.”

She set the receiver down. “Ok Nick. You said you fucked my daughter in a practice room? Can you tell me more?”

I cleared my throat. “Well, Rebecca isn’t that pretty but she has a nice rack. Girls like her are basically sex toys, as far as I’m concerned, so I thought I’d play with Rebecca like a sex toy. It wasn’t hard. I walked in on her while she was playing her flute and I told her that her tits were making me horny. She was like, ‘What?’ – as if she hadn’t heard me correctly. So I walked right over, sat down next to her, stuck my tongue in her ear—”

“You stuck your tongue in her ear?” Ms. Cramer interrupted me. She looked puzzled.

“I sure did. That’s like a litmus test for whores. Look up ‘whore’ in the dictionary and it’ll say something like this: ‘girl whose pussy gets wet when a stranger sticks his tongue in her ear and talks dirty to her.’ Rebecca passed the test.”

Now there was a little smile on Ms. Cramer’s lips. “Oh really? You talked dirty to my little girl and it made her horny?”

“That’s right. First I repeated what I’d said to her earlier, that her tits were making me horny. That made her giggle. Then I asked her if I could tongue fuck her ear. She said yes, so I started jabbing my tongue in and out, like I was trying to make her ear cum. She started moaning like a whore. I was tonguing a lot of spit into Rebecca’s ear and pretty soon it was making an obscene squishy sound as I thrust my tongue in and out. I was like, ‘Hey Rebecca, your ear’s full of my spit’ and she said, ‘That’s hot!’ Then I spit in her ear, really hard, and it started drooling down her cheek. She said ‘Motherfucker!’ and started rubbing her pussy. By the way, Ms. C., did you know that Rebecca doesn’t wear panties to school? Well, she doesn’t. She pulled up her skirt and there was her sweet little cunt, ready to be played with. You daughter’s a real horny bitch, Ms. C. I hope you don’t mind me saying so.”

“No Nick, I don’t mind,” she said, shifting in her office chair. “Please continue.”

I cleared my throat. “Let’s see, what happened next? Oh yeah, I could tell Rebecca enjoyed being degraded, so I decided to see how far she would go. I sucked all my saliva our of her ear and spat it back in, over and over. This really got her going! She started saying all kinds of nasty shit, like ‘please jam your penis in me’ and ‘I can’t wait to gargle your jizz.’ She had a couple of fingers in her pussy now and you could really hear her juices sloshing about. I decided to serve myself a piece of that pie. So I stuck my tongue in her ear and whispered, ‘Rebecca, I’m going to suck all the juice out of your cunt. Ok?’ She giggled and leaned back in her chair. She grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart in a V shape. Rebecca must get her pussy eaten all the time, because she knew just what to do. I got down on my knees in front of her and went to work. First, I hawked a big mouthful of ear saliva all over her pussy. The spit coated her cunt lips and ran down over her asshole. That made her legs shake. She made this cute little happy sound, like ‘oooooooo.’ I asked her if she liked that, and she said ‘fuck you.’ So I spat on her pussy again, real hard, and again she went ‘oooooooo’ and slid down the chair shoving her cunt in my face. Your daughter’s a real go-getter, Ms. Cramer.”

“Thank you, Nick,” she replied. “I can tell you think very highly of Rebecca.”

I stared at her, deadpan. “Well, I think highly of her twat, Ms. Cramer. Like I said, Rebecca’s no beauty, but I sure loved making out with her warm, wet snatch. I pulled her pussy wide open, stuck out my tongue as far as I could, and pushed it all the way up your daughter's cunt. Just like I would have French kissed her filthy mouth, if I’d wanted her to be my girlfriend instead of my sex toy. Boy, did she love that! I could taste her cream flowing right into my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head and tried to pull my face up inside her. After tongue-fucking her sweet hole for a while, I sealed my lips over her little juice box and sucked as hard as I could. This made her toes curl and she started moaning like a whore. I didn’t stop inhaling until my mouth was overflowing with a bubbly mix of my spit and her pussy juice. When I took my mouth off her twat, she was like, ‘Don’t fucking stop!’ But my mouth was already full of cunt juice. I decided to empty it on your daughter and suck some more pussy. I tried to spit it all up in her face, but most of it landed on her chest and soaked right through her t-shirt. She was like, ‘You bastard!’ I just told her to take her shirt off and play with her tits for me. She did. I told her to spit on her boobs. She did. She rubbed the saliva all over her tits and gave them a nice shiny look. I told her to suck on her nipples. She did. Did you know your daughter’s tits are so big and floppy she can suck on them herself? Well, they are. So then—“

At this moment, the door opened and Rebecca walked in.

[to be continued]