Nicka's Ambien Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian, stops. He seems spooked by Nicka speaking but he remains still and after a short while Nicka seems to have passed out again. Brian goes back to her pussy attacking it with his tongue. Licking from her clit to her tight little asshole that puckers tightly around the tip of his tongue. Brian's cock gets hard again. The vulnerability of my petite little wife is too much to take her only once. Again he feeds her his cock and fucks her mouth while licking her bald sex and nibbling her pussy lips.

I too, presently continue to fuck her mouth feeling my cock grow thicker and I feel my cum boiling in my balls.

On video Brian turns around from the sixty-nine position and aligns his cock to Nicka's pussy. He shoves his cock into my wife's unprotected pussy. He isn't wearing a condom! He's fucking hard. He lifts her legs up high in the air and pounds away. The fucking wakes Nicka but she is in a very drugged stupor. Brian is too far-gone to stop.

"Babe, what are you doing? I thought you said that you were going to let me sleep? Nicka puts her arms around Brian's neck and kisses him on the lips. Brian darts his tongue into Nicka's mouth." "

"Hurry, babe. " Nicka says, thinking I'm the one taking her. But it's clear she's really not awake.

Presently I'm fucking her mouth, the mouth that a short moment ago was telling Brian to hurry and finish fucking her so that she can go back to sleep.

On video Brian is pumping deeply into Nicka, slamming into her cervix. Then I notice. Brian's cock is about to make Nicka cum. I'm watching as Nicka raises her legs high and wide and begins to dig her nails into Brain. I hear it. Nicka explodes in orgasm grunting and moaning and rocks her pussy and takes in more and more of Brian. This is too much for Brian and he unloads pumping his cum into Nicka's tight little cunt.

"I love you, babe." Nicka says and she caresses the back of Brian's head.

"I love you too." Brian softly whispers to my wife.

I'm pumping my cock into Nicka's mouth blown way by what I'm watching and what I allowed to happen to Nicka. I too cum loads into her mouth. I cum so hard and so much that cum spurts out of her mouth and onto the bed. I try my best to clean her up but I want more. My cock won't go down. I climb into bed and take her from behind. I slam into her, so that our bodies make a loud clapping sound, fucking harder and harder until I again cum a second time.

I get up and go to the bathroom in order to get wet hand towels and return and clean up as much of the evidence as possible. Exhausted, I fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up early. I'm down stairs making coffee and fixing breakfast for everyone. Brian comes down first. He comes into the kitchen and I see he's nervous.

"Coffee Bro?" I ask.

"Yes, sounds great." He says.

About an hour later Nicka comes down. She's wearing sweats and her t-shirt. I can see she is wearing her lace bra because of how her nipples are straining against the fabric of her t-shirt.

"Coffee, Babe?" I ask.

"Yes, please, coffee sounds great."

"How did you sleep, Brian?" Nicka asks all bright eyed.

"Great, how about you?" Brian asks nervously.

"Great, but I have slightest little headache." Nicka says.

We all eat breakfast and the conversation begins to flow in typical fashion. Brian no longer appears nervous and looks at Nicka with an incredible sense of satisfaction. The rest of the weekend is fun with drinking and teasing going on like nothings changed. Except that Brian can't stop smiling around Nicka.

I am hard throughout the weekend. Nicka has no memory of being fucked by my best friend or waking up and being made to cum violently on Brian's cock. She is unaware that I fucked her mouth afterwards. Nicka is unaware of what has happened to her and is still my innocent wife. She is loyal, beautiful, devoted and carefree. In typical fashion, Nicka continues to be the perfect hostess to my best friend during his visit.

But now Brian has a horrible secret. Does he regret taking my innocent lovely wife in her marital bed?

After Brian left, I removed all of the sheets from his bed and cleaned up the room.

Before taking everything downstairs, I logged onto the computer in order to upload more pictures of Nicka onto my Flickr account.

After finishing, I go to clear my history when I notice that Brian checked his email. I also noticed that he checked out my flickr photostream and was checking out Nicka's pictures all weekend long. Wow I thought to myself. Now he can secretly go to my flickr photostream to check out Nicka and play back the night that he took her over and over again.

Brian has never hinted any of this to me but I love knowing his secret of the night he took my innocent and devoted shy wife,

Nicka, to this day has no idea what was done to her that night.

12