Nicka's Ambien Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicka gets drunk, drugged and taken by neighbors
4.5k words
4.55
68.9k
63
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicka opens the blinds to our bedroom window as I am out back seeding the lawn. Nicka looks beautiful in her white tank top and I can tell she is braless from the way her nipples push against the fabric. Her breasts bounce from her slightest movements. She sees me admiring her and quickly lifts her tank top and flashes her sexy tits. All I can do is smile.

"My girl." I whispered to myself.

Nicka is wearing very short red athletic shorts that are a little loose in the legs. Since it's warm outside, I know she is not wearing panties. She hates to go without panties but will do so for me whenever she wears these shorts. She will spend the whole day making sure she doesn't expose her cookie. She believes she is mindful enough to keep her legs together. Unfortunately and unknowingly for her she is often unsuccessful.

Once she wore her red athletic shorts to the beach. It was towards the end of the day with the sun beginning to set. My younger brother was sitting beside her and I took this incredible picture of them. In the picture Nicka was completely showing her bald little pussy. She looked so beautiful and was completely unaware that she was showing anything. Had she known, it would have been the last time she wore the shorts without panties. Even with her legs together the fabric pulls away from her body in ways that allowed her most private area to become completely exposed. I can't tell you how often I look at that picture.

Nicka comes out back and sits on the steps. Instantly I see she is pantyless. The sun is kissing her Brazilian waxed pussy. Her small petite lips are fully visible. Her legs are very close together but it does no good to conceal her. Nicka believes nothing is showing. Already my cock begins to feel electric. The dark areolas are also visible through the thin fabric of her white tank top.

"How did you sleep, babe," I ask.

"Fine, after I took one of your pills," she says.

"Good," I respond. "What's the plan for today?"

"Yard work," she says.

"Great, I've made mojitos for us, so I hope your in the mood to drink," I say, knowing full well she will be.

Ryan, my neighbor's son is home from college. He walks into his back yard and I wave hello to him. He's a nice kid and we've watched him grow up. On a number of occasions I've seen him look at my wife. It's clear that he's had a crush on her for years. There have been times when I've seen him peek out of his bedroom window which allows him an unobstructed view down into our back yard to spy on Nicka while she is sunbathing. I've always got a kick out of that. I never mentioned it to Nicka so that she doesn't become self-conscious and feel like she needs to cover up.

Just to help the boy out, I have even scooted the curtains to our bedroom aside, which gives him a partial view into the room. Since his bedroom faces ours, I'm pretty sure the patient boy has gotten many opportunities to see Nicka prance around naked. No doubt he has masturbated while watching Nicka's petite hard body in the privacy of our bedroom.

I pour our drinks and I get back to my yard work. Nicka begins to work in the garden. As she kneels down to pull some weeds, the bottom half of her ass cheeks appear as her red shorts tighten into the folds of her derriere. It's impossible to not notice and it's become pretty clear in the way that Ryan begins to hover closer to our side of the yard that he has noticed as well.

A couple of hours go by and I continue to give Nicka hefty pours of mojitos. The drinks and the heat have an effect on her. I recommend that we take a break and sit, drink and have some fruit salad. Ryan is still hovering near by so I invite him over for some mojitos. He couldn't accept the invitation fast enough.

Nicka feels self-conscious not wearing a bra so she keeps her arms folded over her chest. She knows that if she goes inside to put on a bra that I will be disappointed so the poor girl sits there nervously being the sweet hostess that she is. I go inside to get the fruit salad and everyone's drinks.

When I come out Nicka is laughing. Arms still folded over the nipples pushing through the fabric of her tank top. Out of the corner of my eye I see that a gap from the fabric of her shorts is creating a beautiful arch separating a half-inch from her upper inner thigh exposing the bald delicate mound of her pussy with a hint of her labia peeking out. She clearly has no idea.

Ryan is clever enough to steal glances without so much as making Nicka aware of what she is showing.

Ryan is quite the young charmer. I can see the transformation that he's made from a high school boy to a young college man. He has the physique of a young athletic college student. Thin with little body fat. Muscles carved into his body without being overly bulky. He has the body of a swimmer or a boxer. He's tan from working in the yard and going to the shore. Nicka feels a certain amount of maternal love for the young man since she has seen him grow up.

I pass out the drinks and everyone begins drinking. Nicka is feeling the effects of the drink. This last drink not only is stronger than the previous mojitos she's been drinking through out the day, it also has a ground up Ambien sprinkled into the mix. Before she is even a quarter into her drink, her arms are no longer covering her nipples. She is relaxed and enjoying the sun as well as the company of her young neighbor and myself. Her knees are no longer touching. Her legs have parted ever so slightly but enough for her pussy to be fully visible. I act like a clueless husband who is just chatting away completely unaware of his wife's accidental exhibition. There is a sexual tension in the air that Nicka is unaware of.

Nicka is telling Ryan how she can't believe how much he has matured since going to college. Her words are slurred.

Ryan is being bolder and looking longer at Nicka's cookie. Nicka doesn't notice. Ryan's cock begins to strain in his shorts. Nicka is becoming three sheets to the wind but her strong sense of making everyone comfortable in her home keeps her from excusing herself to go inside and cool off or take a nap. She continues to talk but seems confused.

I tell Nicka to finish her drink so that I can get us all fresh ones. She tells me she needs to slow down after this one but obediently drinks it all down.

"Well, it's a gorgeous day, Babe." I say to Nicka. "Let's all just chill out and enjoy a lazy afternoon."

I'm not sure if Nicka even heard what I said. She has a relaxed smile on her face and her eyes are closed. She looks close to passing out.

Just then, my mobile phone rings. It's my brother. Awesome timing! I think to myself.

"Ryan, I need to take this. Inside the kitchen is a pitcher of Mojitos. Help yourself to whatever you want but this call is going to take me a while." I said.

I then look at Nicka and say. "It looks like she's about to take a nap. Are you ok if I take this call?"

"No problem." Says Ryan. "I'll have some more of the mojitos and catch some rays if that's ok with you?"

"Totally." I say. But this call may take about 45 minutes.

"Ok." Says Ryan. "I chill out until you get back."

"Hello?" I say as I answer the phone while walking inside. The phone call with my brother lasts five minutes. It's just a quick catch up call.

"How's the family, what are your weekend plans, are you grilling? Ok, My love to the family. Bye."

I go upstairs to my room and look out the window. The blinds are drawn but out of the edge I have a perfect view. The room is darker than outside so I'm confident I can't be seen.

Ryan gets up and goes into the kitchen and comes out with two glasses of mojitos.

I faintly hear him say, "Nicka, I've poured you another drink."

Nicka doesn't respond. Ryan shakes Nicka but she is out. He shakes her harder. No response. Ryan looks all around. He looks up at my window and I stand still. He doesn't see me. Again he shakes Nicka and again Nicka doesn't make the slightest response.

I get my video camera and set it up. I turn it on and zoom in. Ryan, is staring and Nicka's pussy. Nicka is passed out on the reclining lawn chair. The lawn chairs are made of oak with plush chestnut color cushions and can easily support the weight of two people.

Ryan then not only looks up towards the house but he looks to see if any of the neighbors are watching. When he is satisfied that no one is, he carefully pulls at the leg of Nicka's shorts so that Nicka's pussy is fully visible to him. While doing this, Ryan stares from Nicka's pussy and then at Nicka's serene sleeping face and then back down at her pussy.

And then it happens. His hands slowly slide up Nicka's thigh and Ryan's fingers gently glide over my wife's hairless sex. Ryan's fingers trace the folds of her pussy lips and twirl around her clit. I zoom in and get a very clear close up of Ryan's fingers caressing and separating the folds of Nicka's beautiful cunt that has been heated up by the blazing sun. Ryan sniffs his fingers and then tastes them.

He is licking his fingers and savoring the taste of my sleeping wife's pussy. Ryan then brings his slippery fingers back to Nicka's pussy and slides them slowly inside her. He begins with two fingers and works it in and out of her. My shot through the video camera is slow close, it's as if I'm standing over Ryan's shoulder watching him rape my wife. As I'm watching I see that Nicka's pussy is twitching. I'm sure Ryan's finger are feeling the vise like grip of Nicka's vaginal wall clench around his fingers.

My cock is rock hard.

Ryan stops. He looks around and the concern of being caught is obviously etched on his face. But having my petite wife helplessly and completely vulnerable to him is too much for him to walk away from. Ryan looks up and all around to see if anyone is watching. I look up and look around too when I suddenly notice a dark silhouette move back from the house behind ours. Our yard is huge. A large wooden fence and large dense trees block the view from all of our neighbors except for Ryan's bedroom window next door and Tony's third level window in his house directly behind mine. Ryan doesn't see Tony but Tony sees Ryan and I can now see that Tony is watching Ryan begin to have his way with my wife.

Tony is a lawyer. He's in his fifty's. Stands around 6 foot three and is over weight. Weighing about 260 pounds. He looks muscular but has a large stomach of a satisfied man. He smokes expensive cigars and drinks single malt scotch. He's divorced but always has the company of young women, mostly stripper and escorts, on the weekend. He's a good friend and whenever he comes over he always puts on the charm for Nicka.

Nicka has a love/hate relationship with him. Tony makes Nicka laugh but after a few drinks his horns come out and he will usually taunt her in such a way that makes Nicka feel uncomfortable. Fortunately if I tell Tony to chill the fuck out, he will and will sincerely apologize to Nicka.

"So, what's ole Tony boy going to do? I think to myself. Is he going to call here or call the police? My heart is pounding and my hands shaking from all of the activity. I'm about to start making a bunch of noises and head down stairs to stop the assault on Nicka when I notice Tony opens up his white robe and takes his hard cock into his hands and starts to jack himself off.

"Well, well." I say to myself. "We have another player."

Ryan is oblivious to Tony and me. Nicka definitely looks passed out. It's clear that she is being taking advantage of by this handsome college stud.

I keep filming just as Ryan lowers his head to Nicka's pussy and begins to lick and drive his tongue deep inside her love canal. The love canal that Nicka believes she only gives to me but today marks yet another day someone is raping her, without her knowledge, in front of me. My dick is rock hard and pulsing as I watch my shy wife get orally treated.

Ryan must be doing a great job because on some level, Nicka feels the stimulation. As I zoom in even closer I see the petite slick nub of her clit twitch to the stimulation.

Ryan is having his way orally with my wife. He seems as if he's in heaven. Licking and shoving his tongue deeply inside her for his sheer pleasure, savoring the heavy taste and for the depraved experience of possessing the woman next door that he has masturbated to since hitting puberty.

He brings her legs up and drives his tongue into her tight little asshole. His tongue is fucking her anus and from my zoomed in view her sphincter muscle is strangling his hungry tongue.

Nicka is gorgeous. There isn't a man alive who wouldn't drive his tongue deeply into her asshole, given the chance. But it seems, men cannot resist taking my sleeping wife.

Nicka is unaware that strange men continue to have her passed out body. Doing to her what I love to do to her. The whole time she is unaware that her body is being enjoyed in such a depraved way.

Since getting married and while dating, Nicka believes she has only given herself to me.

I am criminal in my compulsion to have her ravished!

Ryan again quickly looks around only to reposition himself on top of Nicka. Her shorts are still on. Ryan has been working her pussy by moving the leg of her shorts aside. Now he continues to do the same but instead of using his fingers or tongue, he unzips his shorts pulls them down to his ankles and pulls out a huge throbbing purple cock.

It must be around 10 or 11 inches. His cock is slightly larger and thicker than mine. The veins on his dick make it look angry and menacing. His dick is completely the opposite of his body. His body is lean and muscular and one can easily see he takes pride in keeping himself in shape. His cock on the other hand is an instrument of violent destruction. He looks like he could split Nicka in two and from the feverish and demented look on Ryan's face; he intends to do just that.

Ryan rubs his purple cock head on Nicka's wet slit. His pre-cum oozing in fine strings and mingling with Nicka's love juices. Nicka's pussy looks too tiny to accommodate Ryan's girth. Her pussy is on the verge of being thoroughly violated. Her pussy is fully exposed as I continue to zoom in. Ryan's cock splits Nicka's dainty pussy lips I see it press into the tight opening of Nicka's unprotected pussy.

Ryan grabs his cock and directs it into Nicka's pussy opening. He thrusts the purple plum of his cock in and out little by little getting slick with Nicka's moisture. The knob of his cock finding the tightness of Nicka's pussy a barrier and so he only works the bulbous tip of his cock in and out.

Ryan no longer looks around. He is in a maniacal craze, solely focused on Nicka. Prison never enters his mind. The muscles of his ass clenching as he pushes his cock slowly and little by little into Nicka. Nicka is sleeping, her nipples pushing through the fabric of her t-shirt her red shorts pulled to the side while Ryan's log continues to slowly invade her unprotected pussy.

I can imagine the slick tight heat that Ryan feels as he continues to work to get into Nicka. His pre-cum and Nicka's pussy juices create the perfect lube. Ryan bucks and bucks again when suddenly the head of his cock obscenely stretches the entrance to Nicka's tight pussy and then his purple knob plops inside the entrance of her pussy.

Nicka groans. Her closed eyes unable to hold back the tears that begins forming and then spilling down her rosy cheeks. Ryan takes note but doesn't pause for a second. He continues to thrust inside her. His pole now lubed up with both of their juices and he slides his raging dick inside Nicka's tight little pussy inch by inch by inch until finally he shoves his meat up against the sealed entrance of her cervix. His balls slap against Nicka's ass.

Ryan works his cock slowly in and out of her, pulling half way out and then sliding back in. He keeps pumping. He keeps sliding that monster slowly in and out while Nicka's pussy lips slide inside her and then out as Ryan plows into her sleeping form.

Nicka grunts in her sleep. Tears continue to stream down her cheeks. Her hips begin bucking in her sleep, meeting Ryan's thrusts. Ryan drives in deeper, harder, picking up the pace.

Across the way, I notice Tony is also video taping the violation of Nicka while he strangles his cock.

Ryan plows deeper. Ryan plows hard. Nicka's juices milking on Ryan's cock lubing it in porn fashion. Ryan bucks harder. He is now fucking Nicka hard. Nicka let's out screams from the drilling she is getting yet still completely out of it. Nicka's legs are spread widely over the arms of the chair. Ryan lifts her t-shirt and her gorgeous tits spring into view bouncing to the rhythm of Ryan's forceful thrusts.

Nicka's nipples protrude about an inch from her areolas. Ryan pinches them hard. Nicka opens her mouth in pain while Ryan continues to buck inside her as Nicka meets his thrusts. Nicka still sleeps.

Ryan feels his orgasm approach. He wants to be selfish and slow down but a whispering voice of reason tells him to hurry before he is caught and he drives his cock hard into Nicka. He lifts her legs to her shoulder and fucks the hell out of Nicka. Ryan fucks harder and harder, faster and faster and then faster still as veins appear in his neck. He is close coming to the brink.

Then I hear it.

Nicka cums.

Nicka cums very hard and groans in animal rapture. Nicka continues to meet Ryan's thrusts while her nipples grow even more. Tears streaming down her heated cheeks as she continues to groan from the depths of her body.

Ryan unable to control himself any longer lunges his dick deeply inside of Nicka and begins ejaculating his seed into Nicka's unprotected pussy. He grinds his cock deeply inside her pumping his sperm against the sealed entrance of her cervix.

Ryan kisses Nicka's sleeping face. He licks the tears on her cheeks as the final spasm twitch out of his dick.

He lies on top of Nicka. Spent. Nicka sleeps.

Ryan pulls his dick out of Nicka with a slurp and a thick glob of sperm oozes out of her violated pussy down the split of her ass cheeks and onto the seat beneath her ass.

Ryan looks around in horror. The realization of what he has done registering in his post-coital brain. He pulls up his shorts sheathing the cock that is milked with Nicka's thick juices as well as his cum. He looks around once again and leaves. In his haste he forgets to cover up Nicka's exposed sex that has obviously been violated, used, cum inside of and left exposed dripping of his cum.

I'm about to go downstairs to bring Nicka inside when the doorbell rings and I about jump out of my skin. It was such a jarring sound completely alien to the experience that just occurred.

I go to the front door and look through the peephole. It's Tony!

I collect myself, bring my cell phone to my ear, open the door and I say, "Hey bro, let me call you back, Tony just came over." And then I act like I hang up.

"What's up man?" I ask Tony all smiles and invite him in.

"Hi Leo." Tony says. "What are you guys up to on such a gorgeous day?"

"I was on the phone with my brother. Nicka and Ryan are out back. Care to join us?" I ask.

Tony grins and says, "Yeah, love to."

"We made mojitos would you care for some?" I ask.

"Sure man," Tony replies.

"Cool, lets head out back," I said. "Hey, do you mind if I finish my call with my brother? It shouldn't take more than 10 more minutes."

"Sure man. Take your time," Tony says smiling wide. "I'd love to have Nicka to myself."

"No more than 10 minutes, I promise," I said.

I run back up to my room and turn the camera back on.

Tony stands above Nicka. He calls her name and shakes her. I notice tears once again begin streaming down Nicka's cheeks.

Tony pulls down his shorts and pulls out a crooked fat cock and immediately gets between Nicka's legs and shoves his nasty dick inside my gorgeous young shy wife. He fucks madly. His big mass eclipsing Nicka's form beneath him. All I capture on video is Nicka's thin legs sticking out from the sides of Tony's fat mass. Tony fucks away knowing he has less than 10 minutes. He fucks without mercy. Fucking his way to his own orgasm. Once again, I hear it.

12