Nicki Submits Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicki has an unfortunate encounter.
2.5k words
4.2
18.1k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codepoet
codepoet
35 Followers

Having made her decision, Nicki felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. The future was now something to be savoured, rather than feared. She busied herself with preparations for her next exploration. Exploration! How she loved Tom's use of that word, what a concept! Like a taking a canoe up-river into the darkest regions of an unexplored continent, she would soon be pushing back the boundaries of her own sexual self-knowledge.

She carefully examined her pussy with a hand mirror. The lengthening blonde wispy stubble had to go, but what was the best way? If she had to shave every day, she was bound to miss out a few hairs, particularly on those hard to see areas where her cleft met up with her anus, or on the edge of her nether lips. Cream perhaps? She had never liked chemicals, and read several horror stories online about adverse side effects - internal burning and unsightly rashes caused by allergic reactions. Not cream then. It would have to be depilation. Waxing. Nicki hoped it wouldn't be too painful.

She phoned her local beauty salon and made an appointment. When the lady asked what it was that she needed done, Nicki reddened with embarrassment and stammered her request. But the lady seemed unsurprised, and Nicki was booked in for eleven that morning. Despite Tom's strict instructions, she pulled on a pair of fresh knickers before she left for the appointment. After all, what would they think if she turned up naked under her skirt?

When she arrived at the salon she was shown into a waiting area, comfortable leather chairs, magazines, a fish tank on the wall and a cup of coffee to boot! Several well-heeled, comfortable local matrons sat reading or gossiping quietly. Perhaps this wasn't going to be too bad. Then her name was called and she walked into the treatment room. Inside was a leather topped treatment couch, covered with a clean white cloth. Heated trays full of wax strips lay on a table next to the couch. There was also an apparatus that looked very much like the gynaecological stirrups used by her consultant the last time she had an internal examination. What caused Nicki to freeze in horror, however, was that the person standing by the treatment couch was more than familiar. Sonia!

Nicki knew Sonia. Nicki had history with Sonia. She had no idea that Sonia was working as a beautician, or that she was employed by the salon. If she had, she would never have come. Sonia! Sonia who had been at school with her. Sonia, good at games, physically strong, but surely not the brightest girl on the block. Sonia who had bullied Nicki remorselessly during the fourth year. Sonia who had left school at 16 amid rumours that she had fucked a teacher, and to Nicki's eternal gratitude, had never come back. Sonia who Nicki had humiliated at the local pub quiz, showing up the girl's ignorance of culture and history. Sonia who had sworn at her, threatened her, called her a 'stuck up cunt' and told her she would one day get even. Nicki was scarlet with embarrassment. What a huge mistake. She had to leave and leave now. What should she say?

Before she had a chance to say or do anything, Sonia grasped her shoulder.

"Nicki! Long time no see! You are looking very well. Very pretty. You should let me do something with your nails though. You don't bite them do you? My, you are nice and slim. Very fit looking. Lovely legs. Bit small in the chest department. Have you considered a boob job? Not too expensive these days, makes a big difference. Men, always pleasing men. Daft, innit?"

As she was talking, she pushed Nicki back; her legs met the side of the couch and she almost fell down onto it.

"Why, you're blushing! Not frightened are you? Now, now, girl, nothing to worry about. Let's have a quick gander then. Let the dog see the rabbit, or..." Sonia sniggered, "in your case, the pussy."

Nicki felt rooted to the spot, unable to move, humiliation flooding through her body. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Sonia's strong arms pushed her onto her back, and then very matter-of-factly, lifted her skirt, pulled down her knickers, removed them, and after examining them and spitefully remarking at how surprisingly nice and clean they were, tossed them onto the table. Sonia hands grasped Nicki's knees and roughly forced her legs apart, revealing the stubbled surface of her slit. Sonia examined her pubis with a fierce and malicious interest.

"Ooh! Bit of a mess down there! Never mind, we can soon get you as smooth as a baby's bottom. Let me just see how far the hair extends..."

She pulled Nicki's vaginal lips apart, and started, to Nicki's abject horror, to feel inside her tunnel, which obligingly flooded with moisture to make her job easier. This was wrong! Surely Sonia shouldn't be feeling inside Nicki's snatch?

"Hmm. Alright. Very wet, aren't we. You sure you're not a bit of a lezza? Doing this for your boyfriend are you? Bit demanding is he? Didn't know you had a boyfriend. You'd be surprised how many girls I get in here for total waxing. Pubic hair, gone out of fashion! Who'd have thought? Porn industry got a lot to answer for. Oh well, we all gotta suffer for our art. You should know that, being an actress. Done any porn yourself?"

Nicki was speechless with humiliation. Sonia idly tweaked Nicki's throbbing clitoris a few times, sniffed her fingers, grimaced, wiped her fingers on Nicki's powder blue skirt leaving a smeary stain, and starting humming some vapid pop melody as she busied herself with her equipment, finally turning to Nicki again.

"Now. Your pubes are a bit short for the wax to get a good grip, so we might have to do several repeats to remove it all. It's going to sting a bit, so what I'm going to do is secure your hands to the end of the couch, otherwise you'll keep moving them to protect your fanny and interfere with my work, and we wouldn't want that, would we? Don't worry, it's for your own good."

As she said this, she pinioned Nicki's arms with her powerful grasp, and in seconds had secured Nicki's wrists to a bar at the top end of the couch with two leather, buckled straps. Nicki opened her mouth again, this time in horrified protest, and again, nothing came out. If Sonia was enjoying Nicki's discomfort and humiliation, she didn't show it. Nicki started to weep, tears creeping down her scarlet cheeks, burning with shame.

"Crying already? We haven't even started yet. Silly girl! Now come on, buck up. It's all paid for and organised and we are going to get this done. I've carried out this procedure hundreds of times, no complaints. You are a silly goose! Lets just get you up on the stirrups, and then we can begin."

She fitted the stand under Nicki's knees, forcing her to arch her back and raise her buttocks off the surface of the table, her weight now resting on her upper back and shoulders. Then quickly, she strapped Nicki's ankles into the stirrups that pulled her legs wide apart, exposing her private areas to Sonia's seemingly too interested gaze and less than tender ministrations. Nicki tried to move and found she couldn't; she was stretched wide open, sex splayed, the neat asterisk of her anus exposed, expertly pinioned and secured. She felt a trickle of moisture running down her thighs from her over-wet pussy, and the familiar, mortifying swelling of desire from the humiliation she felt in her position and the fear of the harsh treatment she knew she could expect from Sonia. Sonia was going to get even, in spades.

Nicki felt burning on the inside of her thighs as Sonia applied the first hot wax strips, one on either side of Nicki's gaping sex. She groaned in protest. Sonia grinned, evilly. Her voice was almost sing song, pitched high, soft, as if she was talking to a baby.

"We'll just wait for the wax to cool and harden, and then... Zip! Off it comes, and out comes your hair. By the roots. Going to sting a bit... Oh, just a minute..."

Sonia rummaged in a draw on the equipment table and came up with a smallish rubber ball, attached to a thin leather thong.

"Now we'll just pop this in to keep you quiet. Don't want people in the waiting room hearing you make a lot of fuss about a simple little procedure, do we?"

As Nicki opened her mouth to protest, Sonia popped the ball gag between her teeth, and then secured it firmly behind Nicki's head. Now Nicki couldn't speak, even if she had the power to do so. Unable to close or open her mouth, the ball pressing down on her tongue, she took long shuddering breaths through her nose, trying to calm herself, fear and panic rising in her chest.

"Bite down on that, it might take your mind off the pain."

Nicki was expecting Sonia to pull the strips off quickly, to minimise her discomfort, but Sonia pulled them off very slowly indeed, the hairs being first pulled, then stretched and finally torn painfully from Nicki's tortured skin. Soon her thighs were the same colour as her mortified cheeks, bright red. Strangled moans came from behind the ball gag, she tried to beg Sonia to stop but the gag prevented her from speaking. Tears were now pouring down her face, her mascara smearing down her cheeks, her nose running like a snotty toddler's on a winter day.

Sonia ignored her moans, applying fresh, very hot strips of wax to Nicki's inner thighs and sex, inserting her fingers inside Nicki's dripping cleft, probing the walls of her vaginal passage, rubbing her erect clitoris at the same time as she slowly, maliciously pulled off the hardened wax, patterned now with spikes of pubic hair from Nicki's rapidly reddening, burning and throbbing slit. Nicki, beside herself with pain and humiliation, climaxed, shuddering and jerking up and down against her restraints, her snorting, gasping moans thankfully muffled by the rubber ball, saliva dribbling down her chin and mingling with her tears. Oh lord! Had Sonia noticed her come?

"There now, nearly done. Just need a bit of cleaning up, some stubborn little buggers."

Sonia took out some tweezers and slowly and deliberately pulled out each remaining hair, one at a time. Thankfully, there weren't that many left. Then she carefully examined Nicki's crotch and anus, picked up a tub of moisturising cream, applied it liberally to the red and inflamed area, and started slowly rubbing it in. Nicki came again, bucking against her restraints, gasping for air through her streaming nose.

"Feels good, don't it? Use this tonight and tomorrow, and you'll be as right as rain. On the house."

Sonia swiftly removed the gag and straps, pulled Nicki to her feet, handed her her knickers and the tub of cream and quickly and efficiently ushered her out of the door and into the waiting room. Nicki almost stumbled, weak at the knees.

"Bye Nicki, Don't be a stranger. So lovely to catch up. See you soon."

Nicki suddenly realised that the women in the now packed waiting room were gaping at her appearance, her mascara ruined, tear stained face, red nose and eyes, knickers fluttering like a wounded dove in her hand. She went bright scarlet again, hastily crumpled her panties into her handbag, and hurried out of the salon, almost running home, the cold air drifting up her skirt playing around her inflamed and scarlet snatch. What a humiliating disaster! She flung herself on the settee and wept.

After a couple of hours, Nicki pulled herself together, washed her ravaged face and applied some make-up. Sonia had been as good as her word, and Nicki's sex, though bright red, tender to the touch and slightly swollen, was totally and absolutely hair free and smooth to Nicki's exploring fingers. What Sonia had done to Nicki was wrong -- it was nothing more or less than assault. Nicki knew she couldn't go to the police: Sonia would just claim that Nicki had booked in for a total wax and then couldn't stand the pain. She had no way of proving that what Sonia had done to her was abusive. Nicki vowed that she would make Sonia pay for what she had done. She had begged Tom to abuse her, had given him the right to use her. But Sonia had overpowered her and taken advantage in a cruel and malicious way. It was almost rape. Sonia would pay!

Nicki put her thoughts of revenge on the back burner for the moment, and concentrated on getting ready for Tom's next visit. She visited the web link Tom had sent her and looked at the bewildering variety of implements on offer. Luckily, the Anal Training Pack was easy to find, and the picture of the three butt plugs was intriguing. They looked a little like small vases, tapering at one end to a blunt point, expanding in width, then dropping off again and ending with a round 'stand'. Nicki found herself imagining what it would be like when they were inserted into her rectum. She shuddered, with a mixture of fear and delight. They were on sale, less than £20 for the pack. She added them to her shopping basket, along with a basic, inexpensive enema kit and soap solution and was just about to check out and pay when something caught her eye.

It was a picture of a stiff leather strap with split ends. The description read simply: Leather Spanking Tawse - A substantial leather tawse made of premium quality leather featuring a retaining strap, split ends and a solid handle for added control.

Nicki was horribly fascinated. Tom had spanked her with her own wooden kitchen spatula, and now every time she used it for cooking it brought back erotic memories. But it wasn't ideal. Something like this looked like it could hurt a lot more. She shuddered and hoped that Tom didn't have anything remotely like this that her would use on her. Then, Nicki went into what she could only describe later, as a 'dream state'. She found herself, mouth slightly open, tongue on her lips, adding the tawse to her shopping basket, going to the checkout, selecting express delivery and paying via her debit card. Then, she berated herself. Why on earth had she done that? What in the world had made her do it? She vowed, that when it arrived, she would hide it somewhere. Tom would never use it on her. But then, why was she damp at the prospect? Her goods were due to arrive tomorrow. She would text Tom as soon as the package came. Dear God, she prayed, please make him come soon. Now, where would she hide the tawse?

codepoet
codepoet
35 Followers