Nicki's Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy went to the door of the bedroom and announced:

"The slut is ready now. Its bukkake time! Remember what I said but you can use her however you want"

Nicki heard approaching feet and pretty soon she could see two cocks in front of her face. There were lots of shouts and exclamations. Nicki saw lots of camera flashes as well. She felt hands all over her body again and guys standing wanking at he sight of what she was being forced to do. She turned her attentions to both and at the same time could feel a cock pushing at her virgin asshole. The brute was tearing at her ass and the pain Nicki felt almost made her scream. Gradually though her ass stretched to accommodate the cock being forced into her. She could hear the guy panting as he shoved his cock deep into her ass. The force of the thrusting pushed Nicki on the two cocks in front of her and both guys were trying to put their cocks in her mouth

"Come on bitch take them both, just open yr cocksucking mouth."

Nicki could also feel a hand wanking her own cock while the guy behind her was slamming in and out of her ass. At the same time hands were guiding her own hands to others cocks and she was wanking them. She really couldn't keep track of what was happening. She was aware her own orgasm was coming but then she heard Amy say

" I said no one was to pleasure Nicki at all, she's just a slut, leave her cock alone. She's not worth an orgasm." The hand was removed from Nicki's cock.

Amy came up to Nicki's ear and spoke to her. " mmm, its nice to see you losing yr cherry. I am so turned on I might join in." Amy then slid down on to the floor and took one of the guys cocks into her mouth. Nicki could just see Amy out of the corner of her eye and the sight of Amy pleasuring other men made Nicki even hornier. She was also aware that there were a number of other guys stood round her and it was clear form the various comments that they were wanking and intending to come all over Nicki. A couple more had moved round in front of her and were wanking their cocks in front of her face. Nicki was trying to cope with the two cocks in front of her and the noise all around her as well as the comments. She was being called a "whore", a "filthy cunt", "cocksucking slut" As the tempo increased felt cum landing on her back and on her legs. One of the cocks pointed at the r face came and she had cum in her eye and in her hair. The guy in her ass was pounding away and pretty soon Nicki felt him cum into her as well. The guy, whoever he was, smacked her ass and said:

"Who wants this sloppy arse? I've creamed it good."

With that he pulled out and Nicki felt different rougher hands grab her behind, fingers were shoved into her now limp body, Nicki felt violated and used. She had cum all over her and now this guy was tearing into her, his cock was much bigger than the previous guy and Nicki thought her arsehole must be tearing. With her one good eye, Nicki could see that Amy was now being fucked as well by Jimbo who Nicki had not realised was there. Jimbo looked over at Nicki.

" You enjoying that slut? I'm gonna fuck yr mistress then you are gonna clean it out"

Nicki groaned. Her arse was being pounded form behind and she had swallowed two lots of cum now. Some guys were sitting out now just watching. Some were even leaving, slapping Nicki on the arse or writing their name on her in lipstick as a record of her conquest.

Nicki watch jimbo cum into Amy as Amy swallowed the cum of some young guy whose enormous cock was disappearing down Amy's throat. Nicki had cum running down her face and the guy behind her was grabbing her hips as he prepared to shoot his load into her. He came suddenly with a grunt and he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her back. Amy had got up and motioned that Nicki was to be untied. She was flipped over placed on her back on the table and re-tied her at the waist and by both legs. Amy then sat across Nicki's face, cum oozing out of her pussy.

"Eat up bitch," she said with a grin. "Jimbo get some close ups will you?"

Jimbo had grabbed the digital camera that everyone had been using to take pictures of Nicki's debauchery. He brought the camera in close to Nicki's face as she licked and sucked at Amy's pussy, lapping up Jimbo's juices. Jimbo took some lipstick and wrote "SLUT" on Nicki's forehead. Then he took some more pictures.

"These will look great on the website." he said.

Nicki was exhausted. Most people seemed to have gone. It was just Amy and Jimbo now. He hoped his ordeal was over. He couldn't' take anymore. His are hurt like hell and he seemed to be completely covered in cum. Amy stuck her finger into her pussy, rubbed it round Nicki's mouth.

"mmm. I think I'm clean. Well done Slut. Jimbo and I are going now; he's got some more fun planed for me this evening. You can stay here and think about the evening"

Nicki was really distraught. What new humiliation was this?

"Aren't you going to untie me? Let me wash myself?" Nicki pleaded.

"Oh no Nicki" Amy leant over her so Nicki could see glorious body one more time. "How do you know I've finished with you? – I might send some more guys over here; I might send room service up here to clean up. In any case, you are staying there till I see fit to let you go. You are just a greedy cum loving whore and now I have the pictures to prove it, you are even less able to have any control over your life. You think about that while Jimbo and I enjoy the rest of the evening!"

Nicki saw Amy and Jimbo head towards the door. Amy had put on a coat which covered her PVC outfit. They were talking in low voices at the door. Amy turned back to Nicki.

"Oh Nicki, Jimbo's very concerned for yr safety so He's suggested that we leave the door to the room propped open so that you can call for help. Of course, it does mean that everyone walking by can see you and what a slut you are – but they need to know what you are like, don't they?

Jimbo grabbed the notice that Nicki had worn earlier, he hung it on the door to the room and added an arrow pointing straight at Nicki's prostrate body.

"No, no, no, Mistress" Nicki cried. " Don't leave me exposed like that!"

But Amy just laughed as she and Jimbo went out the door, taking care to leave the door wide open.

Nicki lay there, covered in cum which was now going crusty and hard. She was not horny now. She was worried sick about what else would happen and when would Amy come back?

To be continued? Let me know what you think?

12