Nick's Babysitting Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cattoy
Cattoy
16 Followers

She violently pulled off my swim suit and grabbed my dick at the base. She licked it like a popsicle from the base to the tip and back down again, looking me straight in the eye with total lust. So slowly, she licked back up again. Then, with a knowing smile she put her lips around me and slowly bobbed her head all the way down my shaft until her lips hit my abdomen! I could feel the head of my cock going all the way down her throat! Now it was my turn to moan. Joanie was still looking me in the eye as she slowly released me. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and suddenly her head was bobbing up and down on my cock like a piston. Almost instantly I was ready to explode.

She suddenly pulled her mouth off my cock and firmly grasped my cock again in her hand.

"I want to taste your cum, please make that big dick cum for me" she pleaded urgently.

Her mouth went back to my cock but her hand was now jerking me feverishly. She had a look of urgent concentration and her moaning only added to the stimulation I was feeling. I told her I was cumming and the first blast hit the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth off and kept stroking me like a jackhammer.

"Oh yes, blast me again" she begged as the second shot exploded on her face. "Oh god yes, keep cumming for Joanie, make that thick monster cock keep cumming all over me!" The next shots were all over her tits as I arched my back in ecstasy. As the blasts eventually subsided, she put her mouth back on my cock and drained me into momentary submission. We were both moaning.

Soon, she withdrew from my cock like a baby giving up a pacifier. She again straddled me. My cum was on her face and chest. She seductively pulled down the straps of her suit and rolled it down her waist. She then continued caressing her tits, rubbing the cum into her skin. She took her now sticky fingers and put them in her mouth and sucked them clean. Her tongue licked around her mouth and pulled in a dollop of cum that was below her lips. She brought her other hand to her face and rubbed the remaining cum around like some kind of exotic facial cream. The whole time she was watching my face.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful" she cooed. "Are you hungry yet?"

She bent back down and licked my thigh, then positively slithered her way up my body, licking my cock and my chest and nipples and neck. She gave me a deep kiss and kept slithering up! She brought her breast to my mouth with her hand and pressed it against me, moaning as I sucked deeply on her tit and flicked my tongue on her nipple. Soon, she continued up my body and I licked her firm abs as she removed her swimsuit completely. Before I knew it, she was straddling my face and her sopping wet smooth pussy was against my mouth.

She looked down at me and said "oh please lick me."

I slowly licked the smooth folds up and down. She had what I came to learn was a 'landing strip' of pubic hair and she tasted like honey as she started moaning almost immediately. I became more aggressive and pulled her tighter against my mouth, licking and exploring the marvelous feast.

Her hips started rocking again and between moans she was yelling "yeah baby, lick my pussy, that's it, flick my clit, oh god, oh god oh oh oh, unhh unhh."

She had that hungry devil look in her eye again as she reached behind her and started massaging my dick again, which was quickly returning to the turgid state it had been in practically all night.

"Oh my god, you're ready to go again! I'm going to enjoy that big cock."

I redoubled my efforts on her slit and she was soon moaning and quaking again. She gave a long "uunnnhhhhhhgggggghhhh" and was practically screaming as I rapidly flicked her clit. But she had never lost her firm jerking grip on my cock and in one surprisingly dexterous move, she pulled back from my mouth and straddled herself back towards my dick. She hesitated just a moment, then, still quivering, dropped down on me, buried to the hilt. She screamed again and my cock was engulfed in a tight, velvet glove. I tried my best to match her machine like gyrations, but she was in control. She reached around my neck and kissed me and rolled me over so she was on her back.

She flung her legs wide apart and practically over her head (still wearing those heels!) Her arms were tight around my ass and she was rocking like a bronco.

"Yeah Nick, fuck me hard! Slam that big dick inside of me! Fuck the shit out of me. God Yes! FUCK ME with that HUGE COCK . . . "

I was pumping as hard as I could as she was moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh God yes, FUCK ME! You're my young fuck machine and I want to be your total slut. Uunh unh unh, yes yes yes, oh please come back for more! Every day!!! As soon as the kids are at school and Mark leaves for work I'm going to call you over and beg you to fuck me. . .Uuuuunnhhh yes yes yes yes.. . .OH YES I WANT THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK!. . . I'm going to parade you around the pool at the country club in that tiny little speedo and make those other bitches drool. Oh yes yes yes. . . Uhnnnnn . . Or maybe I'll share you with one of them hmmm? OOOOOOOoooooohhhhhhh! I'm going to suck THAT HOT DICK every time you sit for me. .. . hhn hhnn nnnn unnhh, YES!"

Each time she told me what she was going to do I managed to increase the intensity and came closer to coming again. Finally, we were both screaming .. .

She screamed "OOOHH GGOOOOOODDDD YESSSSS fuck me! Pump your hot cum in my sopping pussy yes YES YESSS AAAAHHHHHH."

And we both shuttered to mind blowing orgasms. . .

Before we could regain our composure, the phone rang! It was Mark. . .

"Fun's over I guess," she said " . . . for tonight!"

She quickly rinsed herself off, through on some sweats, and headed out to get her husband. As I waited for them to get back, my mind was reeling . . . but definitely looking forward to what lay ahead.

Cattoy
Cattoy
16 Followers
12