Nicks Women Plus Real Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's mind continued this journey. Yes, she could write in the mornings and in the afternoons work on the domestic accounts and then Nick's business accounts to give him even more time to devote to writing. Oh god, she could proof his work on computer and make the basic corrections and mark passages in color she thought might require reworking. This could substantially increase his output and he'd be writing without the peripheral things that accompany it... the distracting management things.

So would she be prepared to give up teaching? Rose thought so. Well she needed a decision from Nick before renovations of the apartment began. No she wouldn't because there already was a study in the apartment. Nick would assume it was for him but he already had his workroom on the floor above. For the first time Rose saw the similarity: her father had a cellar as a bolt hole while Nick's bolt hole would be his 'attic'. Didn't males know how to care for themselves!"

Rose was mature enough to know she couldn't just decided to be a writer and become one. There was other requirements apart from belief, the most notable one being the ability to release any creative talent she might have for writing. She'd displayed such talent at school and in her projects at college in gaining her education degree but the difference between that and writing commercially would be enormous. But she had a bolt hole didn't she... her study? She could draw a salary from Nick by being his literary assistant and his commercial manager.

After school next day Rose raced to the turret and kissed her lover passionately and was pleased to be similarly 'assaulted'.

"God I missed you," he said.

"Me too," she said, floating on clouds, only to be pulled back to reality by Wise Guy asking how on earth could she have missed herself?

"I meant I really missed you. Don't be such a pathetic Dumbo."

"Oh do I hear shades of my mother's sharp tongue as a result of over-fraternization?"

"I stayed with her last night if that's what you meant."

He looked at her as if she were lying "My mother never has house guests."

"Well she sees me as her daughter-in-law," Rose snapped, cheeks aflame and almost immediately her face turned white and she gasped, "Oh god, what am I saying?"

"Probably the truth," he said, completely unfazed. "Come on, let's get these tits out."

"Oh yes, Rose groaned almost in disbelief that he'd fallen to a diversion. "I've missed you so much that I don't mind if you wish to play with my butt."

Locked in a huge kiss as he fiddled with her bra hooks Rose pulled him on to the carpet. He accompanied her, breaking his fall on her, without protest. Of course; that's what any woman would expect.

Rose opened her legs wide expecting him to be at her like a starving wolf but instead he was stroking her tits gently, talking to them, and occasionally running his tongue over her nipple.

Talking to her tits? Rose convulsed and her body was hit by waves of orgasms. Recovering and almost deliriously happy at being reminded she was a sexually active woman, Rose ripped her panties into pieces and made herself ready for him. When Nick raised himself over her with his thick cock in his hand, the end of it dripping, Rose had difficulty breathing and felt almost dizzy. She guessed that's what her grandparent's generation called swooning, they being unaware it was a change in blood pressure as the body rushed extra blood to the genitals... er, if it were a sexually related swoon.

As Rose feel her vagina take possession of the cock sliding into it she said softly, "I love you" and joyfully heard the response, although slightly gruff, "And I love you."

They crashed against one another having a great time and Rose decided she didn't care if he found she only really sweated during robust fucking, unaware Nick had already learned that, repeatedly.

He was now hitting her clit with thumb rolls and she finally heaved, groaned and climaxed and yelled, "Shoot over me."

She'd meant over her stomach but the mother-fucker rose high and jerking it sprayed into her mouth, up her nose and into her eyes and hair. She could have strangled him. But he got brownie points grabbing a towel and cooing that she had the loveliest sperm-covered face he'd ever seen. Quickly he added, "Er on DVDs." He even kissed her through the mess and when her tongued him with a wad of it on her tongue he accepted the delivery without complaint or pulling away and spitting.

Good boy.

They rested and he said ever so casually, "Are you interested in part-time work?"

She said indignantly, "What reason do you have for putting me out to work?"

Nick grinned. "I'd been thinking about your interest in my work and coupled that with another thought that if I had an editorial assistant I could boost output so you are the person I have in mind for that role. But since..."

"I'd love to assist you and would resign from my teaching job. I'd like to spend mornings trying to write a book for children."

"Are you pregnant."

"No. Why?"

"Oh just inquiring. May I say I believe in you and we are likely to make a great working team. You and not bossy and prone to arguing like most women."

Rose felt her temper flicker. "Do you know many women?"

"No."

"I thought not. Let's have more sex and talk later about your job proposal and any other proposal you have in mind."

"What other proposal?"

"Oh I don't know. We won't want our children born illegitimately will we?"

"So you mean a proposal of marriage?"

"Did I say that?"

"No."

Rose complained: "I'm waiting for up-close attention Nick."

"Right coming, literally."

Rose, on her back, lifted from her hips, curving her spine.

Nick licked her butt and soon she groaned and said, "That's more pleasurable than my butt plug."

"Your what?" Nick asked, lifting to eye his now very red-faced lover.

He grinned "Naughty girl. We'll talk about that later."

THE END