Nicky Strom-the Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"No, of course not," I replied, captivated by the rock-hard monstrosity.

"How big are you, Nicky?" Belinda asked, touching the tip of his penis with her fingers.

My brother tried unsuccessfully to break free of their grasp. But he was pinned down very effectively and could only plead with them to let him free.

"I don't know how big I am!" he cried. "Now let me go! Julia! Tell them to get off!"

By this time I myself had become amused and somewhat aroused by the reactions of my friends towards my handsome brother. I knew they would never hurt him, they just wanted to teach him a lesson, and, to be honest, I was all for it.

"Relax, Nicky," I said, standing directly over him. "They're not going to hurt you. But I really think it's time that you are punished."

"For what?" he cried. "You caught me! Isn't that enough?"

"No, Nicky. That's not enough. Now stop acting like a jerk and take your punishment like a man."

"What fucking punishment are you talking about, Julia?" he asked, looking at me with terror in his eyes.

"I'll let the girls decide."

That was all Roxy needed.

"We're going to make you cum, Nicky," the big breasted girl said. "And we're going to make you cum big time."

My friends reacted with glee to the idea, and Roxy started things off by masturbating him roughly while sticking her huge tits right in his face.

"Since you like big boobs so much," she said to him, "you can start by sucking on mine."

Nicky's face disappeared between the dual mounds of flesh as his cock was now being expertly milked by several other hands.

Seeing my brother's huge cock being fondled by all of my friends really turned me on. At first he fought against the pleasurable feelings of having his cock stroked while sucking on Roxy's nipples, but he soon began to enjoy the sensation.

"Your brother has a really nice dick," Tiffany said to me as she let her index finger casually play with the little strip of flesh under the glans. "Look! I've got some pre-cum girls!"

"I want to see him cum all over your tits, Roxy!" Belle said, as he squeezed Nicky's balls hard.

"Would you like to cum on mommy's big boobies, Nicky?" Roxy asked my brother. "I'll bet you'd just love to splash all your nasty hot juice all over mommy's big nipples, huh?"

"I'll bet he would!" Belle affirmed.

My brother was too busy sucking on Roxy's breasts to answer her, or to offer any resistance to my friend's demands. I sat next to the girls watching them work him over as though he were nothing more than their plaything, forced to comply with their every whim.

"Yeah," Alana agreed. "Let's get some sperm on those big nips of yours, Roxy!"

"Not like they haven't been coated in the stuff many times before!" Lisa joked.

The girls continued to laugh and play with Nicky's body for another half hour before it was decided to make him to cum on Roxy's tits. Forcing him into an upright position, the girls took turns jerking his huge cock as Roxy positioned herself on her knees before him, holding her boobs together in her hands, anxiously awaiting his hot load.

I watched my friends turn into veritable nymphomaniacs as they provoked my brother to shoot his sperm. For his part, Nicky could do little to avoid his fate. He was physically overpowered and realized that it was impossible to fight all of them off. But it also seemed to me that he enjoyed being controlled by these drunken, willful girls, and that he really wanted them to watch him cum.

At that moment the door on my neighbor's roof swung open and Felicia and her two daughters came running out.

"Oh, my God! " Felicia exclaimed. "What are you girls doing?"

"We're jerking off a pervert!" Jill replied. "Want to watch?"

Felicia looked at me in shock. Regina and Maria simply laughed.

"Julia!" Felicia said, finding her voice. "How can you allow this?"

"Nicky is being punished because he was caught spying on us. Now we're giving him a taste of his own medicine."

"Good!" Regina said. "He's been spying on us for years. That's what you get, Nicky!"

"You know about him?" I asked her, amazed that she was aware of his voyeurism.

"Of course!" I used to see him standing over there behind the shed jerking off whenever my sister and me was up here—my mother too. We all know about Nicky, the Peeping Tom."

"Oh, God!" my brother moaned aloud. "And I tried to be so careful!"

I looked at him with renewed anger.

"You little prick!" I said. "So you have been spying on our friends all this time?"

"We knew he was jerking off," Felicia said. "But I told my daughters not to say anything to you or your parents because we didn't want to start any trouble."

"I'm really sorry, Felicia," Nicky said, apologizing. "I really couldn't help myself."

Felicia just looked at him and shook her head. The girls were still masturbating him and invited Felicia and her daughters to watch as they brought him to climax.

"I've always wanted to see how much he shoots," Maria chuckled. "Big load or small load? I never could see before."

"Well, you're going to see any second now!" Roxy assured her.

No sooner had she said this than Nicky roared and threw his head back, his prick ready to fire its full supply of sperm onto Roxy's waiting tits.

His orgasm began just as it was Tiffany's turn to stroke his cock, and this proved efficacious because she had been known to give the best handjobs in town. With her long, strong fingers she grasped Nicky's big pole and stroked it ferociously, provoking him to cum.

"Ah!" he cried. "You're going to make me bust my load!"

Tiffany laughed. "Go ahead you fucking pervert! Shoot that fucking jizz!"

The girls exploded with joy as my brother surrendered his sperm to Tiffany's masterful handjob. The first shot of cum flew over Roxy's head and almost reached as far as where Felicia was standing about twenty feet away. The next shot hit Roxy in the face and made her turn her head away.

"Aim it on my tits, Tif!" Roxy exclaimed. "My tits!"

Tiffany pointed Nicky's cock downward so that the next several volleys all landed directly on Roxy's breasts, coating them effectively with sperm. A few of the blasts splashed onto her big nipples and then shot upwards to land in her open mouth. She swallowed what sperm she could as she watched the remainder drip down from her breasts and chin.

"What a fucking load!" Jillian laughed. "It's like icing a cake!"

Roxy's tits did indeed look like a thick layer of frosting had been applied to them. As Tiffany's hands continued to stroke him, he kept surrendering rope after rope of spunk onto my friend's enormous boobs. I had seen guys cum on my own tits before, but I had never seen anything quite like this. By the time he was finished, Nicky had completely saturated her twin mounds. Roxy stood up and then shoved her cum-soaked tits right in his face.

"That's what you get for spying on us!" she said, defiantly.

The girls let Nicky go and without a word to us he ran downstairs and disappeared. Roxy followed him so that she could get cleaned up. When she got back she told me that Nicky had gone.

"I saw him walking down the street," she said to me. "I think he's learned his lesson."

I wasn't so sure about her conclusion.

"We're going downstairs," Felicia said. "Thanks for the show. It was very entertaining!"

"Big load!" Maria laughed. "Now we know!"

It was a birthday celebration I would never forget.

************

Sometimes people learn from their mistakes and sometimes they do not. My brother belonged to the latter category. Whatever the cause or causes of his perversion, his compulsion toward voyeurism did not end on the rooftop that fateful summer day. It is true that for a short while he had managed to keep his obsession more or less under control. But the desire must have always burned deep within his psyche, never to be dislodged. So maybe I am wrong to call his perversion a "mistake". Maybe it would be more appropriate to call his condition a mental aberration—a result of hormonal imbalances in the brain over which he had very little control. So, let me continue my story be relating to you the series of events that began very shortly after he had begun college, and which affected me as well since some of my friends and I were attending the same school.

Nicky had already finished his first year at Harvard, pursuing an undergraduate degree in business. He was already very popular in school, not only because of his pristine academic record, but because he was very handsome and charming. It was his charm more than anything else that drew girls to him, and he loved the attention.

Before I go on I should mention that some of my friends also wound up getting accepted to Harvard—Roxy, Belle, Tiffany and Jillian—and I was thrilled to hear that in addition to sharing a similar major (English Literature), we would all be joining the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. The fact that all four girls had been accepted was exemplary in itself; that we all came from the same high school was even more phenomenal. But it was true—we had made it into one of the most prestigious Ivy League schools in the world and nothing could have made us happier. But let me get back to my story.

I, being one full year behind my brother, soon got to see first-hand how popular he really was. It was during the second week of the first semester that I had a chance to meet some of his friends. Most of them were guys, but he also had quite a few female friends as well. And though he wasn't serious with any of them, they enjoyed being in his presence, if for no other reason than they thought he was very hot. I know this because some of them told me so. I had to admit that he was probably the best looking guy on campus, and I'm not saying that just because I'm his little sister. I really mean it.

As the semester wore on I got to hang out with Nicky and his college friends, both male and female. Invariably these chums of his turned out to be highly intelligent, progressive, and outgoing. I actually befriended several of his pals, and I learned a lot about student life outside the ivy walls. It seemed that Harvard did indeed support a rather flourishing underground that supported its students in ways that had nothing at all to do with academics, and this tiny microcosm supported an ethic and a way of life that seemed hardly in line with the refined and pristine image the university portrayed to the world. It was an ethic based upon hedonism and relativism—tenets that no one would admit to embracing openly, but which almost everyone did covertly. At first this image of a world within a world was only hinted at in whispers and hearsay from some of the students I met, but once I had joined the sorority the truth was slowly revealed to me, and it was a revelation.

Although Kappa Alpha Theta had a long and storied reputation, there was no formal initiation ceremony to welcome new initiates. Any girl could become a member. However, in order to stay in the sorority, you had to do certain things. Some of these things were innocuous; some were not. If you failed to obey the sorority leader, you were out—simple as that. By the time Roxy, Belle, Tiffany, Jillian, and myself were to meet with the sorority leaders, all of us had some idea of what to expect. However, none of us were quite prepared for the reality.

My friends and I had agreed to meet with the leader of Kappa Alpha Theta after regular classes had ended. It was a dreary, late October afternoon as we made our way in the pouring rain toward the building that housed our sorority, which was situated on the periphery of the westernmost part of Harvard Yard. Upon entering the building we were escorted by two very pretty girls who led us upstairs to a suite of offices. Within the largest of these sat a beautiful, red-haired girl with flashing green eyes. As soon as she saw us enter she stood and graciously welcomed us. She was rather tall, about 5' 11" and was dressed in a green sweater and black slacks. She reminded me a little of the actress Lucy Lawless, otherwise known as "Zena, the Warrior Princess," and possessed that same smoldering sensuality that made the actress such a perennial favorite of adolescent males. There was a large black and white photo showing the rear view of a nude, muscular, male model pinned to the wall behind her desk.

"Hi guys!" the sorority leader said with a cheery smile. "Welcome to Kappa Alpha Theta!"

She began by shaking our hands in turn and then invited us all to sit down. After all the introductions had been made, she had one of her assistants bring us some cans of soda and then went into a speech.

"My name is Bunny West—yes, it's my real name—but don't let that fool you. I am anything but a timid little rabbit and I was born right here in Boston."

All of us chuckled at her remark, but little did we know how different her persona was from the implications of her sobriquet.

"Now, you guys are here today because you want to join the sorority, right."

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay. You're in."

"Just like that?" Roxy asked.

"Just like that. We don't have any special initiation rites or stupid-ass hazing ceremonies like the guys do. However you do have to perform certain tasks that will be asked of you. If you perform them, and perform them well, you will then be officially indoctrinated."

"What kind of tasks are you talking about?" Tiffany inquired.

"Well from time to time we throw parties and may ask you to serve drinks to our guests. Once in while we have guys pose nude in our art classes and you might be called upon to keep the model dry."

"Dry?" Belle asked, looking straight at me. "Explain that."

"Models have to pose under these big lamps that produce a lot of heat. Sometimes you have to wipe the sweat off their bodies with a towel. Is that a problem?"

"As long as we don't have to wipe their...you know," Jillian giggled.

Bunny didn't smile.

"If their dicks need drying, you do it," the red-haired beauty said flatly.

"What else?" Roxy asked.

At this point Bunny did smile, and as she glanced at us in turn I saw a wickedly mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Next weekend the sorority is hosting a sex education class to be held downstairs in the lounge."

"Is it going to be anything like the sex-ed classes we had to take in high school?" I asked her. "Because if it is..."

"No," Bunny grinned. "This is not about learning how to put a condom on a penis."

"Well, thank God!" Jillian exclaimed. "Those classes were so boring!"

"I assure you that none of you will be bored," Bunny said. "In fact, I think it would be an excellent idea if you all began your indoctrination by coming to the class and helping out."

"Doing what?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, by helping your other sisters with setting up the tables and chairs, putting the slide show together, and stuff like that."

"This doesn't sound too interesting to me," Roxy said looking none too happy. "Do we have to attend?"

"Yes, you do," Bunny replied, still exhibiting that impish look. "Otherwise we should end this conversation right now."

"No, we'll do it," I said, turning to my friends. "Come on, guys. Let's give it a shot. How awful can it be?"

"It's not going to be awful, Julia," Bunny said. "In fact, I think all of you are going to enjoy yourselves quite a bit."

"When is it going to be held?" Belle asked.

"A week from today at 4:00 p.m. From what my assistant Ginger tells me, there's going to be about fifty girls attending. It should be quite a learning experience."

"If you say so," Tiffany said dourly. "It just seems so pedantic."

Bunny threw her head back and laughed.

"Trust me, Tiffany," she said. "It is anything but."

Much to our combined displeasure, Bunny would reveal nothing more to us despite our barrage of questions. She was no doubt playing with our heads. But it was not done in a malicious way, so we tended to write it off as one of those things that new initiates had to endure.

The week went by quickly. I barely had time to see my brother, but on those few occasions when we did meet I noticed that he always seemed preoccupied, as if something heavy were weighing on his mind.

"Care to talk about it?" I asked him one afternoon as we sat under the ivy canopy that sheltered us.

"Not really," he replied, hastily writing something down in his notebook.

"Notes for class?"

"Notes for life!"

"Oh come on, Nicky. What's eating you? All week you've been so distant. It's not like you. Now, what's going on?"

"I just have a lot on my mind. You know, studying, trying to maintain my grades...that's all."

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes."

"It's not something else, is it?"

"Like what?"

"Like, you know. Personal problems."

"Can we drop this Julia? I'm really not in the mood."

With that my brother stood up and dusted off his pants with broad, angry strokes.

"I've got to get to class," he said. "I'll talk to you later, sis."

I watched him as he walked hurriedly away, wondering what on earth could have made him so terribly anxious.

It turned out that the sex education class was not really a class at all, at least not in the official sense. It was being "taught" be none other than Bunny, and was supposed to have been a course that was deemed necessary for the enlightenment of all the sisters. That Bunny herself had no medical background didn't matter. It was going to be an introductory course, presumably implying that no medical training was necessary to impart the precious information.

At 5:00 p.m. my friends and I arrived at the downstairs lounge and helped with the set up of the room. A half hour later the students began to arrive, some looking like they would rather be someplace else, while others seemed quite excited. How anyone could get excited over a slide show presentation was a mystery to me.

The room filled up quickly. Bunny's estimation that there would be about fifty girls attending was proved incorrect when it was found that over one hundred girls—in fact, the entire sorority—was in attendance. I wondered why some of the girls, a good portion of them, seemed to wait with baited breath for the class to begin—after all, it was just some stupid sex-ed class done on a college level. What was the big deal?

My friends and I had seated ourselves in the front row, on the far left next to a blackboard that contained some scientific terminology scribbled in tiny letters across the top of it. In front of us stood the projector screen we had helped to set up earlier. One of Bunny's assistants, a cute girl called Allison, had turned the digital projector on, waiting for the students to settle down and for Bunny to make her arrival.

"I feel like I'm back in Ms. Carangelo's health class," Roxy said to me. "We are students at Harvard, right?"

"Last I checked," I replied, shouting at her over the din. "I wish these girls would shut up!"

"They're excited about something, Jules. Never saw excitement like this back at Ms. Carangelo's."

"Bunny purposely kept us in the dark about this. What's she hiding?"

"You want to know what I think?" Jillian interjected. "I think there's going to be a live demonstration."

"Of what?" Tiffany asked.

"They're going have real people doing stuff, you know."

My friends and I looked at each other open-mouthed for several seconds and then we all burst out laughing.

"Shit!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Do you know this for sure, Jill?"

"I heard one of the girls mention it."

"Doesn't mean it's true," Belle observed.

"Yeah, but they're excited," Roxy once again noted. "I think Jill may be right."

"We'll just have to wait and see, I guess," I said.

We didn't have to wait long. No sooner had I finished my sentence than Bunny came walking in dressed up in a very elegant black, three-piece business suit. She wore her long red hair up and back, and her beautiful green eyes were framed by a gawky pair of black, horn-rimmed glasses. Despite her very academic appearance, she exuded tons of sexuality.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers