Nicky Strom-the Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Okay, okay! Everyone please shut up!" she began, with a sweep of her manicured hand. "As you all know, attendance for this class in not mandatory except for our newest members."She looked directly at me and smiled warmly. "So, welcome to our newest members!"

The audience gave up a generous round of applause.

"You will be introduced to them later. But for now, let's get on with our class. Today our topic is going to be the study of the penis. What it is. What it does. What it can and should do!"

Her last comment provoked the crowd to laughter.

"Allison! Please begin the slideshow!"

The show started off much like the ones we had seen in high school. There were shots of some guy's dick and balls and Bunny provided the requisite dialogue to accompany each picture, read from a cue card every time the picture changed. It was all done in a most tiresome and clinical way that I wished I had not come at all. Some of the girls made some rude comments of their own in an effort to spice things up, but for the most part, the whole affair was an exercise in boredom. Finally after a full ten minutes of explaining the various functions of a man's penis, the show came to a halt.

"I'm sorry," Bunny said, apologizing to the class. "That part was required."

She then turned around to face the door behind her. "Ready!" she shouted.

Suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, a man dressed in a black, hooded robe, came out from behind an inter-office door and stood before us with his head down. The crowd of girls went wild.

"I told you! I told you!" Jillian shrieked. "It's a live male model!"

We couldn't see the guy's face because his head was covered, but I suddenly got a strange feeling in my stomach when I saw his legs. I knew whom they belonged to.

"No!" I cried. "Please don't tell me!"

"What?" Roxy exclaimed. "What is it?"

Bunny gingerly waltzed over to the hooded figure, and as he stretched out his arms she gave his robe one quick pull, revealing a completely naked man underneath.

"Nicky!" I screamed. "It's Nicky!"

"Oh, my God!" Roxy laughed, hysterically. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

Tiffany sat with her mouth open, while both Belle and Jillian stood up and applauded with the rest of the crowd.

"This if fucking crazy!" I said to Roxy, my eyes unable to look away at my brother's predicament.

Yet even as Nicky stood there completely naked in front of the cheering audience of girls, he was in no way diminished by the fact that he had no clothes on. In fact, his beautiful, godlike body served to enervate the crowd, rather than to serve as a specimen to be mocked. It took a full five minutes for the crowd to calm down, even despite Bunny's admonitions.

I could not imagine in a million years how my brother had found his way to being put on display for these randy Harvard girls. As I watched him, standing motionless with his head down as the chorus of cheering sisters thundered loudly in the room, I began to think that maybe the reason he had been so non-communicative this past week had something to do with this event now taking place. But what hadn't he told me? What was he hiding?

"Are you done?" Bunny said, addressing the crowd in a not-too-friendly manner. "Shut your fucking mouths will you ladies? This is Kappa Alpha Theta and you will all conduct yourselves accordingly!"

This did the trick. Within seconds the entire room became quiet, with only a few giggles punctuating the silence.

"This naked man you see standing before you is Nicky...something or other...I didn't get his last name. But it doesn't matter. He is a second-year student and he is here today because he is a pervert."

"Holy shit!" Tiffany said under her breath. "They found him out!"

"He was discovered," Bunny continued, "taking a peek at some of the girls in the girl's locker room while they were taking a shower. But even more disturbing, we—meaning Allison and myself—found him jerking off—yes—jerking off the whole time he was committing his act of voyeurism! That's why he is here now—because if he didn't show up I threatened to go to the dean and tell him about the whole affair. Isn't that right Nicky?"

"Yes, miss," I heard my brother mumble, his head hung low.

I was too angry, too disappointed, to acknowledge my kinship to my brother at that moment. He hadn't seen me yet, and I was not about to draw attention to the fact that I was related to him. He had once again allowed his perversion to take control of his life and he was getting what he deserved. Yet I couldn't help but feel pity for him because I knew that it must have been difficult for him to surmount his problem. All I could do was sit and stare at him, wondering what act of redemption he would have to perform to get him off the hook with Bunny and the other sisters.

"I could easily have reported you, Nicky," Bunny resumed. "And you would have faced a lawsuit as well as probable expulsion from school. But I thought about it and decided that humiliation would be a much better punishment. And that's why you are here tonight. And you better perform well or you still might find yourself in deep shit."

My brother never once looked at his accuser, but I could sense the great shame he felt at being put on display for engaging in a perversion over which he had little control.

"This is really fucked up!" Roxy said. "I thought he was done with spying on women."

"It doesn't work that way, Roxy," I replied. "It's a mental problem. It just doesn't go away by itself."

"Aren't you going to do anything about this?" Jillian asked me.

"Do what? Admit to them what they already know—that he's a pervert, a Peeping Tom? He broke the law, Jill. They could have him thrown in jail for what he did. He's lucky this is all he has to suffer."

"I wonder what she's going to make him do," Belle said.

"It has to be better than being thrown out of school," Roxy replied.

There was a great clamor amongst the students as all this was taking place. Some of the girls were arguing for his release from any form of retribution, even though some of them had suffered as a direct result of my brother's actions. But maybe "suffered" is not the right word. Maybe I should say instead that these girls had been inconvenienced by his antics, since all he did was invade their privacy and had done them no physical harm.

I finally had to stand up and say something in his defense. As much as I hated his obsessive voyeurism, he was my brother, and I could not stand by and let his punishment, whatever form it was going to take, be meted out without coming to his defense.

"Nicky! Nicky!" I shouted to him. "Over here!"

My brother lifted his head up and turned toward me, shocked to see my friends and I sitting only a few yards away from him.

"Julia!" he exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"I joined the sorority you big jerk! Why did you spy on those girls?"

"I couldn't help myself."

"You really fucked things up good. What am I going to do with you?"

Just then Bunny walked up to me, curious to find out why I was talking to Nicky.

"Do you two know each other?" she asked me.

"He's my brother."

She smiled wanly. "Yes, of course. Now I recall his last name. Strom. Your brother is a pervert. Do you know that?"

"Of course I know that. The whole fucking school knows it thanks to you."

"I'm sorry," she replied. "But perpetrators of the sorority must be punished. Don't worry. It will be a very light punishment—more like a humiliation really. But it must be done."

"It's okay sis," Nicky said. "I know what she wants me to do. I'm not crazy about it but it's either their way or it's goodbye Harvard."

I shook my head and frowned. "You're such a dickhead, Nicky. All this could have been avoided if you had just kept your dick in your pants."

"My dick has a mind of its own," he replied with a smirk.

"And we're going to put it to good use, right Nicky?" Bunny said teasingly.

"Whatever you say."

I gave him another nasty look before taking my seat. The girls in the audience were getting restless.

"So how are you going to punish the son of a bitch, Bunny?" said one grim, butch-like girl in the row behind me. "String him up by the balls?"

The entire audience erupted into laughter.

"No," Bunny replied. "Since this is a sex education class, we're going to use Nicky here to show us how the male reproductive system works. He will do this by providing us with a sperm sample."

At first everyone was struck silent by her remark, and then suddenly burst out laughing once the idea took hold. Bunny was going to have Nicky masturbate himself in front of the entire audience, and she was going to catch his ejaculate into a dish. It would be a fitting punishment for his outlandish crime.

My brother stood there dumbstruck at the thought of wanking himself in front of so many girls. But Bunny's authoritarian manner was such that when she ordered him to start jerking off, he did so without any objection.

"When you're ready to shoot," she said to him, "let Allison know and she'll catch your sperm in this container."

She held the plastic dish in front of her so that he could see it and then called Allison over to sit in a chair next to him. She gave the dish to the girl and stood to one side to watch him masturbate himself while Allison kept one hand outstretched, ready to capture his ejaculate.

The girls in the audience were enjoying every minute of it. Not only was the perpetrator being punished for his foolishness, but they were also deriving a prurient thrill from watching him tug away on his foot-long cock. And the fact that he was so handsome and well built only added to their titillation.

"Stroke it Nicky!" a voice said from the back of the room. "Shoot a big load for us!"

"Nicky Strom is a pervert! Nicky Strom is a pervert!" a girl who sat directly behind me started chanting.

My brother's cock was getting hard. And the more nasty comments hurled his way only served to make his dick grow even bigger.

"We've got a twelve-incher here girls!" Bunny laughed as my brother's dick grew to full size under his assiduous stroking. "Do you tend to shoot big loads?" she asked him.

"Very big loads," he replied without breaking his stride.

"Good," Bunny smiled. "The bigger, the better."

It would be difficult to describe the level of sexual tension in the room at that moment, and more difficult still to estimate the emotional level of the girls themselves. Some of them were clearly amazed to see a naked man standing before them masturbating, while others found the scene intensely erotic. A few made snide remarks while others remained silent, afraid to offer any comment at all. They just watched intently, probably experiencing the first public sexual ritual of their lives and were captivated by it.

For my part, Nicky's punishment was a tough pill to swallow and I had mixed feelings about the entire affair. I hated to see my brother put on display and humiliated in such a fashion. Yet I knew that he deserved it and that some part of him felt that he deserved it too. For all I knew, he was probably enjoying the humiliation. After all, he loved jerking off while looking at women, so this was not unlike what he had been doing in a covert way by spying on them. My friends, no doubt in deference to me, tried to accept his punishment with equanimity. But I could tell that all of them were enjoying the sight of seeing my handsome brother whack off in front of them, anticipating one of his huge orgasms.

"He really has a beautiful cock," Tiffany said to me without taking her eyes off my brother. "And look at how big his balls are."

"Probably really full of cum by now," Belle guessed. "Can't wait to see him spurt."

"I don't think these girls can wait much longer either," I replied.

"Bet he shoots one of his epic loads," Roxy said.

Jillian laughed. "You know he will. With all the girls in this room egging him on it's going to be hot cream deluxe in here tonight!"

"And look at Allison," Tiffany said. "She can't take her fucking eyes of his prick. I think she's in love with it."

"I think she's in love with Nicky," Jillian replied. "Your brother is too god damn handsome for his own good, Julia."

"Fuck," Roxy exclaimed. "I'm in love with him myself! But look at these girls! They're going fucking nuts over him!"

Roxy couldn't have put it any better. The girls were indeed in an uproar. As Nicky continued to masturbate himself under the watchful supervision of Bunny, I took a moment to look around the room to see exactly who these jeering girls were.

At one end of the front row were several dedicated collegiates, many of them former preppies, outfitted in the latest Harvard accoutrements: matching crimson skirt and top; penny loafers; backpack; and the ubiquitous hooded jacket with the words "Harvard" spelled out on the front in large, white, block letters. Everything about them was neat and formulated to project a clean and fashionable image. They formed their own cheering section and treated the spectacle as if it were a football game, shouting words of masturbatory encouragement to my brother.

Then you had the "gothic chick" section, those girls who formed a small but radical movement of leather-clad, spiked hair, biker boots, nose-ring wearing female intimidators, the inheritors of the ultra-progressive, ultra-left-wing section of the once formidable Radcliffe feminist community. They sat somewhere in the middle of the room. On a physical scale I found them less than attractive. The only thing they had going for them was their incredibly shocking vocabulary, which contained the most reprehensible vulgarity that ever issued from any girl's mouth. And this filth was heaped upon my brother with such intentional and vociferous devotion that if he had been easily intimidated, I think he would have lost his erection then and there.

And then of course were the typical Harvard intellectual types, dressed in corduroy pants and heavy woolen sweaters, invariably burdened with too many books and possessed of a particular brand of Ivy League snobbery that made the less confident of their peers feel inferior in their exalted presence. These so-called mental behemoths sat and enjoyed Nicky's masturbation show as if they were watching a soap opera unfold on a television screen—titillated by the sexual deviance it offered, but reluctant to let their natural sexual passions overwhelm their logical sensibilities lest, by doing so, they start to resemble the jeering maniacs all around them.

Finally, there was us—the average college student that formed the backbone of the academic intelligentsia. Girls like us didn't form groups or huddle together as if the rest of the world didn't exist. We were a varied lot, spread out amongst the room like breakers amongst the tide, finding fun in the spectacle but never forgetting that we were not beasts but human beings, and that even such punishments did invoke limits against utter cruelty.

About five minutes had now passed and it was clear that Nicky was about to ejaculate. The sexual intensity had risen to the point where a few of the girls were openly masturbating themselves while they watched my brother bring himself off before their eyes. Even Jillian, who was the most demure of my friends, mumbled that she was getting "wet" watching Nicky's huge cock prepare to shoot off.

"I can't help it," she confessed to us. "I love watching guys squirt. It makes me so fucking horny!"

As she said this, she drew her legs together and cringed, making all of us laugh.

"I get turned on by it too," Tiffany admitted. "I love the look on their faces just as they are about to cream. Priceless!"

"Well, forgive me if I don't get too excited," I said. "He's my damn brother after all!"

"Well, forgive us if we do!" Roxy replied. "Nicky is the hottest piece of male ass in this fucking school."

"And of course you would fuck him if given half a chance."

"Yes, Julia. I would. But he never looked at me that way, even when he came all over my tits that time up on your roof. Remember?"

"I remember."

My friend put her arm around me and whispered in my ear.

"You have to admit, it is a real turn-on to watch a guy jerk off in front of you—even if it is your brother."

"Okay, it does turn me on, all right? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes," she replied satisfactorily. "You're honest, Julia. That's why I love you so much."

She took my hand and pressed it hard in her hand and then resumed watching Nicky stroke his prick, which was now on the verge of relinquishing its heavy cream for the audience.

"He's going to cum any second now!" Belle exclaimed.

She was right. How she knew I could not fathom, but Bunny knew it too and stood directly to one side of him, laughing and cajoling him to surrender his sperm for the girls.

"I'm going to cum!" my brother screamed, shutting his eyes from the leering faces that now strained forward to watch him hurl his hot and sticky seed up into the air.

Allison immediately brought the little plastic dish directly in front of his prick as he violently threw his hips forward and froze into position.

"Shoot it you fucking pervert!" Bunny screamed at my brother. "Shoot that fucking cum!"

The first rope of sperm shot out of Nicky's prick and went flying into the third row of seats over twenty feet away. The girls roared their approval not only for the incredible distance of the cumshot, but because the sticky white mass landed squarely in the face so some foul-mouthed gothic bitch who had been especially robust in her condemnation of my brother.

I stood up and looked directly at her, laughing with joy as she scrambled to find anything with which to wipe the sperm from her face.

"Serves you right you little shit!" I shouted at her over the din.

Roxy and my other friends laughed too, but not for very long. My brother was getting ready to launch another salvo of his hot seed.

Allison and Bunny had been just as shocked as their audience upon seeing Nicky's immense cumshot and were now hoping to see more. They didn't have to wait long.

Pulling on his mammoth prick with great speed, his body bent over and wracked with intense pleasure, Nicky let go with a series of massive cum blasts, each one just as creamy and thick as the one before it.

"Ah!" he cried, as the sperm sailed out into the screaming audience of girls.

Allison had absolutely no chance of capturing any of Nicky's hot seed, seeing that his ejaculations were so unbelievably robust and voluminous. She therefore pulled her chair back and sat there watching his prick explode violently, every spasm releasing a fountain of thick white froth that would simply not subside.

"Can you believe this?" she said to Bunny, who was just as astonished as her assistant. "There's so much of it!"

Bunny looked down on the spurting tool and laughed uncontrollably. She had never seen a guy orgasm like this and it made her delirious with joy.

"I love it! I love it!" she squealed as the stringy ropes of my brother's semen shot out into the crowd of screaming girls, splashing into their faces, hair, or anything else in its way.

Even my own friends, who had witnessed first-hand what Nicky's cock could do, sat in absolute amazement as his multiple ejaculations fired off one after another without pause. For a time it seemed as if his supply of semen, and the unending roars of laughter following each milky burst, would never end.

"I counted over twenty ropes so far," Tiffany said, never taking her eyes of Nicky's dick.

"She's counting them now!" Roxy laughed. "You're too fucking much, Tif!"

"There's goes another one...no, that makes twenty-three!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Shit! Where does it all come from?"

"From his huge fucking balls, that's where!" Belle replied, watching open-mouthed as yet another long rope of sperm was launched into the crowd.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers