Nicky's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry was buckle and contorted as the pleasure waves controlled his body. Nicky’s mouth never left the pulsating rod. Not a drop of the hot fluids escaped.

“Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!” the sex driven teenager gave final screech as the climax ended.

Jerry laid back panting on the stack of mattresses. The young cock was still at full erection. Nicky smiled happily at the sight.

No, bitch,” Jerry said roughly jerking her, “We’re just beginnin’,”

Nicky allowed herself to be pulled on the stack of mattresses. As soon as the sex driven woman was on her back, legs opened wide and high. She saw the young erect prick standing out. She grabbed and jerked it frantically.

“Stick it in me!” Nicky ordered in a voice hoarse with excitement. “Shove it up this bitch’s cunt an’ fuck her brains out!” She challenged hotly, “Give me your best, boy!”

Jerry was ready. The young hard cock plunged into the mature wet cunt. Her legs immediately wrapped around his back.

“It’s fuckin’ time!” Nicky panted, “It’s time for ya show me what’ya really got!”

“Jesus, woman,” Jerry amazed while the hard cock slide into the receptive love tunnel, “you’re cunt’s a perfect fit! You’re so warm an’ tight.”

Jerry pumped with deep and easy strokes. Nicky’s pussy muscles were snug fit around the teenager’s shaft. With each thrust the cunt held tightly. Jerry wasn’t too sure if he could hold out much longer without cumming.

“Of course I’m a perfect fit,” she lustfully groaned, “I’m every man’s perfect fit!”

“I already know you’re an easy piece o’ ass!” Jerry growled ramming deeper.

“Fuck me raw!” Nicky challenged huskily humping back on the stiff cock as it withdrew each time, “Fuck me ‘til I can’t walk!” Her leg tightens and crossed around his back and begged, “Fuck me as long as you wish, kid! Fuck me raw, please!” Nicky declared hotly, “I’m the sluttish lil’ bitch you’ll ever fuck!”

“Move your knees so I can suck your tits,” Jerry ordered huskily. “I love to suck big tits!”

“Yes, oh, yes!” Nicky moaned moving her knees to his sides. “Suck the damn things off!” Now ranting in a sexual bliss, the older woman screamed, “I don’t care where we’re at! When I’m fuckin’ hot, I need a dick! A hot fuckin’ bitch who loves dicks anywhere, anytime!”

The words brought down any restraints. Lust came flooding out. His body shook with erotic desire. The young athletic entire soul burned with sexual fervor. Jerry leaned forward and captured a big, dark nipple in a greedy youthful mouth.

“Ohhhh, sweet lord!” the passion crazed Nicky professed, “That’s one of the best tongue I’ve ever had!”

The young powerful hips shoved forward. A teenage cock pushed deeper into a mature expanded sheath. The titillating twat was pounded to the bottom.

“Ohhhhh, Gawd!” Nicky hissed, “Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

“You’re a great fuck, Bitch,” Jerry stated hoarsely, “A fabulous pussy!”

“I’m all pussy!” Her hips arched back for him to go deeper. “Fuck it hard! I need your cock!” Her legs again wrapped high behind his back. “Make me cum ‘til I’m dry!”

“I’m gonna make you cum until you’re no longer a good fuck!” Jerry growled, “Then I’ll just toss you away when I’m done!”

“I’m only a whore for your use!” she yelled out of crazed sexual lust.

Jerry was too close to hold back. Nicky was ready to cum as well. The sex hazed pair pick up the pace. Nicky’s legs open again allowing the lad to drive deeper.

“Yes! Now!” Nicky yelled aimlessly, “I’m ready to cum! Fuck me! Fuck this cunt as your toy!” she screamed into the room.

“Yes I am ready too, bitch!” Jerry quickens the strokes. “I’m ready to cum!”

“Do it!” Nicky commanded.

“Yessssssssss!” I’m cummmmmmmin’!” Jerry shouted.

“Yesssss! I’m cummin’ tooo!” Nicky shouted back.

They both twisted and humped as the hot cum exploded into the awaiting cunt. Her juices came flooding back. They were climaxing together.

The passionate pair’s bodies taunted and flexed uncontrollably. The suddenly they collapsed and fell apart.

They kissed and pecked. They smile at the other. Both of them were glowing from the sexual aftermath.

“You don’t know how many times I’ve wanted you to do that,” She hugged the teenager tightly.

“You’re a good whore, Nicky,” Jerry said regaining his breath.

“Of course I’m a good whore,” Nicky agreed kissing his neck. “I’m a damn good whore.”

“That’s obvious you’re a good whore,” a third voice added.

The startled naked couple looked over to see Jade. She had been watching the erotic act. An angry stare was given to them.

“Oh fuck!” Jerry gasped trying to cover up.

Nicky didn’t move. Something about this scene wasn’t all that right. The slutty older woman even opened her legs to expose the bald shinny cunt.

“Git dressed an’ out to the front, Jerry,” Jade ordered. “This bitch an’ I need to talk.”

The frightened and embarrassed teenager quickly hustled to dress. Tripping and stumbling he managed to get the shirt and pants on. Grabbing up a set of shoes, the panicked lad scrambled out of the room.

Jade’s eyes followed the terrified Jerry. As soon as he left the room, the scowl was replaced with a softer look. Then a smile appeared on the older woman’s face.

Nicky knew what this meant. The big redhead had been watching for a considerable period of time. It was an indication she wasn’t all that upset.

“Now, cunt,” Jade asked as a hard look returned to her face, “You want keep this job?”

“Yes,” Nicky answered, not moving.

“Then,” the big redhead stated unbuttoning the dress, “you need to convince me.”

“So I must be a bitch for your lesbian desires?” Nicky quizzed delightfully.

“Damn right,” Jade agreed as the dress dropped to the floor, “But I normally don’t follow a man.” She step closer stating, “I don’t care for cocks in anyway.”

This woman was a full lesbian. Nicky giggled at the thought of a getting some real sapphic cunt. A bald pussy wetten. A pair of athletic legs opened.

“Cause such’a beautiful woman like you shouldn’t be servin’ up her cunny to men like candy!” Jade told reaching behind to undo a bra clip, “Those pigs don’t deserve your hot body!”

“Well then,” Nicky hotly challenged, “You need to remind me what good pussy is like.”

A pair of large breasts sprung free. Two 40D’s giggled with every movement. Nicky thought they were the most beautiful pair she had ever seen!

“Omigod! Those are gorgeous!” She awed, “Are they real!?”

“Everything on this body is real.” The big redhead accused pushing off the set of panties. “The only reason women get breast implants is to impress men.”

A neatly trimmed crotch was expose. It was glistening with moisture. The hot redhead moved closer.

“I have nothin’ to do with men,” Jade finalized stepping to the edge of the stack of mattresses.

“What if I don’t want to do girl-on-girl?” Nicky coyly asked rolling onto her back.

“It doesn’t matter,” Jade stated crawling onto the mattress, “You’re gonna be this lezzie’s bitch for this afternoon.”

This was a new experience for the sexy brunette slut. No woman had ever forced sex with her. Nicky had taken some girls in her time. But her being the submissive cunt was something different. It was exciting.

Two firm hands clasped each side of Nicky’s head. A deep hard kiss was deep. She didn’t resist. An involuntarily moan emitted.

An experienced hand was placed on the flat abdomen. Its objective was found quickly. A long finger slid between a set of warm pussy lips.

“Oooooh!” Nicky sighed, “You ain’t gonna wait?”

“Woman,” Jade said huskily while kissing a long neck, “since that day you came to work here I’ve wanted a crack at ya!”

“Right here?” Nicky moaned enjoying the skilled digit.

“You can give up your pussy to that boy in here,” the aggressive lesbian growled shoving a middle finger deep into a very wet cunt, “You can give up your cunny in here to me as well!”

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Nicky groaned louder.

Her legs automatically opened. Nicky was a whore to thrill. This was exciting to be seduced by a woman in this storeroom. They could be seen. They could be caught!

“You bitch!” Nicky moaned, “You’ve been fantasizin’ about me all this time!?”

“Every chance I got!” Jade freely admitted.

The big redhead pulled Nicky higher up on the stack of mattresses. A pair of curvy legs was spread back open easily. The older woman’s eyes widen with the sight of the bald, wet cunt.

“I’m gonna enjoy eatin’ this cunt,” Jade lustfully predicted tenderly.

“You will,” Nicky responded, “I’m a good piece o’ ass for man or woman!

The brunette slut was now hot. Any reservations had pass. She would a willing cunt for this redheaded lesbian.

A warm, long tongue licked the sensitive lips in quick darts. It goes deeper into the love canal with a determine design to taste all of the wet, hot pussy. It lapped from the top to the bottom of the beautiful bald slit.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Nicky groaned, “Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!”

A pair of slender legs opened wider. They then were placed over the big redhead’s shoulders. This woman exhilarating! She was teasing and pleasing at the same time.

Jade capture an engorge clit with her teeth. She licked and lapped the oversensitive tissue. A directed finger travel up the ass crack to the tight, pink anus.

“Sweet Jesus!” the arching Nicky shouted at the feeling of the penetrating digit, “Oh gawd! You’re such’a fuckin’ tease!”

“This is no tease, bitch,” Jade hissed between licks, “This is for real, cunt!”

The finger twists and turns past the sphincter. It pumps in jerky movements. The anus tightens and flexes with the invasion.

“Ahhhhhhh!” Nicky groan loudly.

The big red head shoved Nicky’s groin deeper onto her mouth. Jade French kisses the cunt with a dashing and flipping tongue. She sucked and drank the female love juices.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh goooood!” Nicky wailed loudly, “Ohmigod!”

The slutty brunette bowed a pair of quivering hips off the mattress. She rubbed a wetting pussy on the pleasuring making mouth. A taunt ass wiggles against the probing finger. Jade’s technique was bringing a climax quickly.

“Eat me, Jade!” Nicky panted huskily, “You’re makin’ me cum!”

The sexy redhead buried a lustful tongue and a pumping finger deeper causing her to vibrate uncontrollably. Nicky’s moans and groans became louder. It no longer mattered if they could be heard.

Jade sucked the leaking fluids starvingly. She plummet a middle finger deeper. The lustful sensations incrase with each passion moment!

“I’m gonna cum!” Nicky announced tightening legs around Jade, “I’m gonna climax hard!”

“Bring it on, slut!” Jade growled.

She removed the finger from the anus. Then both hands captured the firm thighs and lifted them higher. A very wet and beautiful pussy was totality expose to the big red-head’s whims.

Nicky rocked and contorted to the joy-making tongue. She pushed to feel ever inch of the older woman’s mouth against a climaxing cunt. The sensation came in waves as her body shook from delight.

“Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” the lusty brunette yelled, “Ooooooooooooooo!”

Nicky then when limp. She laid panting and stroking the long red mane. Words tried to come out but the short gasps prevented formation of a sentence.

“That’s the finest tastin’ cunt I’ve had in years!” Jade panted.

“That’s ‘cause you ain’t had mine before!” Nicky huffed still stroking the red tress, “Thank you, Jade.”

“It was my pleasure,” she responded moving up the sweaty firm body. Then added, “An’ it will be in the future as well.”

With a broad grin, Jade again leans over and inhales a dark nipple. A tongue starts licking aimlessly.

"Ahhhhhhh,” Nicky breathe a soft groan

The slutty brunette arched into the pleasure making mouth. Jade’ s warm breath blew across the wet nipple. It became harder.

Nicky lovingly caresses Jade' s back. The younger woman bends to accommodate this new lover. The sexy redhead worked her tongue lustfully on the rounded tits.

Nicky’s bald cunt wetten quickly with desire. The pink pussy leaks watching this lesbian lick and nibble. She wants to service this woman even more.

Grasping a long arm Nicky pulls Jade up. They French kiss deeply. Passions rise with the contact.

Moving closer, Nicky touched her bare chest to Jade’s. The feel of the larger breasts against hers add to a mounting excitement. Again a hand moves down to the hot twat. She rubs it slowly, back and forth.

“Ooooooh Myyyyyyy!” Jade moaned loudly.

"I’ve gotta taste you now!" she whispered hotly.

Nicky presses a hand on a red haired clit. She rolls the fleshy button from side to side. The slutty brunette licked down a soft neck eagerly.

"Yes, Nicky!” Jade sighs, “I want ya to taste me!” Pushing into the other woman’s body groaning, “I wanna squirt my juices into your mouth!”

Nicky kisses Jade with more passion. An anxious tongue glides across soft lips. A soft hand pets the dripping cunt with slow strokes.

“You know from now on you’re gonna be my nooner whenever I need it." the sexy redhead pants.

“That’s a position I’ll never turn down,” Nicky hotly agreed.

She starts kissing down the big female body. A hungry tongue darted and licked the warm skin. Nicky left a trail of wet licks and kisses across rounded hips. The hot brunette slowly dropped to knees.

Nicky nuzzled into the redheaded cunt. She deeply inhaled the womanly scent. It was such a good smell.

“I never get used to how beautiful of a pussy can be,” Nicky admired in a moan.

“My pussy never gets enough lovin’ from a woman,” Jade confessed softly stroking the long brunette tress.

“I love eatin’ pussy,” she declares in a whisper.

Nicky leaned into Jade. She softly bites the engorged clit. The sex driven brunette pulls gently on it.

"Oh gawd yes!” Jade moans loudly, “That feels good!"

The once dominating redhead started squirming faster. Repeating shouts of how good the cunt loving was echoed in the room. Nicky knew she was in charge now.

A teasing darting tongue stimulates a quavering pussy. It licks upward in the glistening red haired slit. With pleasure making touches, Nicky lightly brushed the pulsating clit with a hot tip.

Sweet juices gathered on the tip of pleasuring making tongue. Nicky worked her way down enjoying the wonderful flavor. The tongue slowly slid into the hot, wet hole.

"Ahhhh, yes," Jade sighed.

Slowly the slutty brunette starts to roll the engorged clit from side to side. She licks up and down the slick lips. Jade lays moaning and quivering as this woman slid a single finger into the tight pussy.

The lusting Nicky then replaces fingers on the engorged clit with a flickering tongue. She sucks the swollen bud lovingly. The small crotch pushes into her mouth.

Nicky continues to slide probing finger in and out of the red haired pussy. The ripples of pleasure begin to radiate. Jade started to buck against expert ministrations. The sex haze brunette continues to licks and sucks on the protruding clit

Nicky starts fingering her clenching pussy. The digits are bringing a strong orgasm closer and closer. The cunt-loving woman is lost in the erotica of the moment.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” Jade groans, “Ohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmy!”

“Ummmmmmmmh!” the muffled voice of Nicky moans, “Ummmmmmh!”

The women’s bodies twist and turn to the waves of the impending orgasms. Jade is lost in the pleasuring making techniques of the younger woman. Nicky is hot from the pure exoticness’ of the situation.

Nicky, on knees, ravenously eats Jade's sweet, juicy pussy. The slutty brunette finger herself furiously. The frenzied masturbation is bringing on a hard climax.

"Oooooooh, Baby!” Jade gasped, “I'm gonna cum!"

Nicky’ mouth presses tightly against the engorged clit. She licks faster and fingers feverously. She is lost in the lust for the redheaded lesbian.

“Oh gawd!” Jade cries out, “I’m cummmmmin! I’m cumminnnnn’ hard!” she screams as the orgasm washes over her. “Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!” the hot big woman bucked and moaned as the pleasure rakes her.

The slender torso flexes and taunts as the waves of ecstasy vibrate in quick rhythm. A final ripple tonics Jade’s body. A silent scream is emitted. Slowly she relaxes. The sweat covered woman then collapses on the mattress. A few unwillingly quavers follow.

While Jade was riding out her orgasm, Nicky was bringing herself to the height of a climax.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” the sex hazed brunette wails breaking from the wet pussy, “Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!”

The wet cunt faster is fingered faster. The rising sensations capture her long, taunt body.

“Yes! Yessss! Yessssssss!” she screams as the climax apex.

Nicky quickly captures Jade’s wet pussy in her mouth one more time. The taste of the love juices enhances the orgasm. She goes flaccid between the big legs.

Nicky climbed up and lies beside Jade. The larger woman’s arms wrap around her. The sweat-covered brunette wonders what this woman to her in the future.

A few hours ago she thought of this woman as a bitch. Now they had just completed an erotic act of love. Nicky was thinking this workday has been a good one.

What about Jerry?” she asked.

“My nephew will be kept in line,” Jade promised, “He’ll keep his mouth shut.”

Soon the two women redressed and returned to the daily business. The rest of the workday was a peaceful one. Nicky was allowed to leave early for being a ‘good worker’ this day.

As she entered the house, the phone could be heard ringing. Nicky quickly picked up the receiver. It was Ben.

“Hi, baby,” she greeted, “Where are ya?’ Nicky told, “I’m so horny.”

12