Nicola Nefertiti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quandom
quandom
90 Followers

"Please, after all this time I don't want to wait," she murmured. "I just want you inside me."

I looked down at her beautiful face and her body, and then, putting my hands under her curvy little bottom, lifted her slightly, and moved my cockhead to her entrance. She reached her hand underneath it, and shuddering, held my cock towards her as I pushed it against her parting lips. For a moment they resisted my cockhead but then it pushed through her small opening, and slowly down the tightness of her soft wet channel.

Nicola cried out as my penis thrust up against the bottom of her vagina, and began rocking herself against me making small sighs and moans as my throbbing cock slid up and down the exquisite length of her clinging pussy walls. I was vaguely aware of her pink fingernails lightly tracing patterns up and down my back, and then moving down to my backside to hold me to her as tightly as she could.

I moved in and out, sometimes deep, sometimes shallow, feeling the different shapes and surfaces inside Nicola's gripping vagina as it rubbed up and down along the length of my swollen penis. In the shadows, as I left and reentered her again and again, I watched her beautiful face, her closed eyes and lashes, and the small, ecstatic smile that played across her parted, quivering lips. And I marveled that it was for me.

My excitement was building quickly, and beneath me I could feel Nicola squirming as she appeared to orgasm. Her body shook, and her tightening pussy spasmed around my cock as she writhed and moaned. She dug her fingers into my backside, and my turgid cock could hold its excitement no longer. The sperm rushed up my shaft, and my penis tightened into a spreading orgasm that I felt right down to my feet. My cum began rocketing out of its swollen tip, and in shivering uncontrolled spurts, it rushed deep down inside Nicola's body.

She held me tightly to her, jerking and sighing as she felt my pulsating cock unloading my sperm in shuddering squirts into her. She moaned as she came again, wrapping her arms more tightly around me. As our breathing began to slowly subside, she sighed. "Don't leave me. Stay inside me."

We held each other until eventually my juice covered cock slipped out of her. But it quickly hardened again, when she began licking her way down my chest to my thighs, where she found my cock and tickled it with her fingernails. As it stiffened, she slipped her lips around it, and began a game of play and stroke with nibbling teeth and her tongue. When I became rock hard again, she raised her legs and offered her pussy to me so that I could push my cock up against her wet opening, and slide it deep into her again. "Oh, it's so far into me, it feels so long," she murmured.

"Lie still a moment," she asked. She put her hands around my backside and held me deep and steady inside her and began to push the cervix bump deep in the pit of her vagina up against the tip of my cock, again and again. I lay still, my cock thrust into her as far as it could go, and felt the protruding knob of her cervix chafing and bouncing against my cockhead as if it was kissing it. As Nicola moaned softly and writhed, she kept her tight hold on me and began to come again, her depths bobbling against and around the end of my cock. Her orgasm was quiet but so passionate it excited me beyond any remaining control, and my cock pulsated with nerve tingling pleasure as it first sprayed and then dribbled the last of my cum into Nicola.

We lay still for a while, not speaking, the something began troubling my mind. Finally I spoke. "There's an elephant in the room that we didn't talk about," I told her. "We didn't speak about my age. You know I'm past forty now. Think about it honestly -- don't I seem too old for you."

She sat up, and stretched, before folding her arms under her breasts, and looking down at me. God, she was beautiful -- Nicola took my breath away. Suddenly, realizing that I was ogling her boobs, she giggled. No longer as shy with me, she uncrossed her arms, looked down, and then pushed her beautiful tits into my face.

"These are just for you now," she said. "Nobody else. Just for George."

"George? I was talking about my age. Where does George come from?"

"Michael -- You must know all the girls in the office call you George? They've done it for ages."

"George? But, why George?"

"It's George because they all think the Boss is so damn smooth. George -- as in George Clooney, silly. George as in Mister Cool. You're not at all old Michael. You're good looking, you're successful, you charm people, and you must know you're a guy who could get just about anyone he wants. So my question for you is different -- 'Being who you are - how come you choose some ordinary junior office exec like me?'"

Nicola thinks she's someone ordinary? And more ridiculous, she likens an obsessive, workaholic suit like me to a movie star? That's all beyond stupid of course, but it's just one of the sweet things that over time, I've found out about Nicola. Despite her great beauty, she genuinely has no idea that she is anything special. And she simply won't grasp the reality that actually - I'm not. In fact I'm quite boring.

We lay close together through the rest of the night and, when not discovering the excitement of each other's bodies again, talked until dawn.

****

That night at the last Michael Lange Technics conference was nine years ago.

Nicola and I got married in less than a year, and we spent two years travelling the world to enjoy the things she'd been too young - and me too busy - to see. Now we have two children -- a boy aged six (Nick of course, for Nicola) and a three year old girl named Michelle, for myself. I'm happy, and establishing a promising new business. Nicola, sweet and insightful - but as blithely beautiful as ever -- remains an invitation to a traffic jam each time she walks out onto the street.

A month ago I took Nicola on a second honeymoon to Europe where, in the Altes Museum in Berlin, we stumbled on the original bust of Nefertiti which a German Egyptologist had smuggled back to Europe. Later, in a small gallery near the museum, I bought her a beautiful reproduction of the Queen of Egypt, made from polished ebony, gold leaf, and lapis lazuli. Back in the hotel, we unpacked it, and Nicola studied it thoughtfully. "I love Queen Nefertiti. But why did you insist on buying her for me?" she asked. "She's unforgettable, but she was terribly expensive. You were so persistent - why did you want her so much?"

I'd never told Nicola about the Nefertiti vision I saw the first time she'd walked into my office. I couldn't ever forget it, but I was embarrassed because while my own mind could see the strong resemblance, my perspective might seem freaky to others. As I finally explained it all to her, she broke into delighted laughter.

"You're an idiot," she giggled, and hugged me. "But it's ok because you're MY idiot. Nefertiti's beautiful, but there's not the slightest resemblance to me," said Nicola. "None whatsoever. It's all in your mind."

She picked up the Nefertiti, and held it beside her face, looking into the room's mirror to compare herself to the statuette. She shook her glossy dark hair, wriggled her beautiful nose, raised her fine eyebrows, and tentatively pursed her lips. "Well maybe there's the smallest something. I'm a teensy bit like her around my nose and eyes," she eventually allowed. "And yes, perhaps her cheekbones. But only an imagination as vivid as yours would see it. Still if that's how you see her, she goes on our bedside table."

Nicola moved closer, nibbled my ear, and whispered: "But there's one condition. You've got to make a solemn promise to me. Swear this to me right now, this instant. Whenever you pull down my panties and sink your big cock into my poor little pussy, it's me, Nicola, you're thinking about - - not her, the beautiful Queen Nefertiti. If it's ever her, you're in deep trouble, buster! Now swear!"

Nicola knew exactly what she was doing, of course. The minx now reads me like a book. I was instantly hard, and in less than a minute she had me down with her on the hotel carpet. She was gasping, smiling sweetly, her dress pulled up, her panties thrown across the floor.

"Who am I?" she whispered.

"You're my Queen," I told her, and nuzzled her neck.

"Really? I'm your Queen? But Queen who?"

"Queen Nicola."

"Okay, I'm Queen Nicola. So fuck me good like you always do."

Her thighs opened and her long legs clasped behind my backside. She moaned as I slid deep and joyfully into her sexy softness, and lost myself. "Michael" she murmured. "My Michael."

Nicola Nefertiti. I still can't believe my luck. I love her exquisite face and body. I love the innocence that I suspect she sometimes pretends. And I love all the surprises in her beautiful mind.

*

(Thanks for reading our love story. Nicola Nefertiti would love it if you voted for her).

quandom
quandom
90 Followers
12