Nicole Desired Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Helen and Carole saw what was going on they both immediately broke out in great big smiles as they knew Chris's fate was now definitely sealed. They had been expecting the floorshow would only be Chris sucking cock but Nicole had outdone herself as always. She was pumping into his ass as hard as she could while at the same time she had reached around his waist and was pumping his cock.

Nicole was fucking him hard and soon felt his body begin to shutter with energy Chris was begging Nicole to fuck him harder when he let out a grunt and began to spasm as if he was shooting a huge load of cum however there was nothing coming out of his cock. It seemed that the treatments had definitely done their job. It was at this time with a pair of panties shoved into his mouth and a cock pumping into his ass that every one began to applaud. Chris having been startled quickly turned his head and was now looking out into the hall at everyone clapping and whistling as they had just seen him get fucked like a little cunt.

Helen and Carole stepped out on the stage where Helen took hold of Nicole's arm telling her she should be ashamed of herself. She escorted Nicole over to Linda and with a pat on the bottom asked Linda to please take care of her. Linda nodded and escorted Nicole off to her hotel room where she could get cleaned up and refreshed.

Carole on the other hand took hold of Chris and started to scold him.

"So it seems you want to be a girl just like Nicole why heck you are even already wearing women's underwear. Well you made the choice and now you will live with it.

Carole helped Chris off the bench then to thunderous applause she marched him out of the hall and down to one of the rooms where Helen was waiting.

As Chris sat there silent Helen and Carol spelled out what the future held for him.

"So you like to wear pretty little panties and bras and get fucked like a woman I see. Well from this moment on that is just what you are going to become. You will learn to be a pretty little serving girl and maybe one day we will have a welcome to womanhood party for you. For now you better get some rest and think about your new life because as of tomorrow morning Chris no longer exists as you will be known as Crissy."

When they were done speaking Chris sadly replied yes ma'am and started to cry.

"Go ahead and cry, now that you are a cute little girl you can cry all you like."

Carol handed Chris a couple of pills and told him to take them as they would help him to relax and get some sleep.

Taking the pills and a glass of water from his stepmom he followed her directions and quickly seemed to drift off into a wondrous dream.

------- *** -------

Linda and Nicole now refreshed and smiling walked arm in arm back into the hall to make sure their guests were enjoying themselves. After the floorshow things heated up and became very interesting as if the floorshow had been the signal to let the true party begin. There were men as well as women bent over tables being fucked while others were performing oral sex or administering spankings. The party was in full swing and it look as if there was a good time to be had by all.

Nicole looked into Linda's eyes.

"Shall I get undressed Mistress Linda?"

Linda just smiled at her lovingly.

"No my dear this is your special day and you were magnificent in your earlier performance so you may stay dressed."

Linda saw a puzzled look start to cross Nicole's face. She placed her hand on the sweet dear's bottom and whispered in her ear.

"What I have in mind for you my sweet dear I need some privacy as I don't intend to share you at all tonight as you belong to me."

With that Nicole was floating on clouds and the two women strolled around the hall enjoying all the excitement

------- *** -------

Chris yawned and stretched as he awoke from his sleep. Feeling a bit groggy he tried to clear away the cobwebs and wake to the day. Suddenly he bolted upright in bed and began looking around. He was in a hotel room all right but had everything he remembered last night really happened? He jumped out of bed and immediately got his first shock. He was dressed in a little lace baby-doll complete with matching ruffled panties. How did he end up dressed like this, my god, last night did happen. He looked around for his clothes but could not find them anywhere. However, laid over one of the chairs in the room was a skirt and blouse complete with a pair of lace bikini panties with matching bra and garter belt. Along with them was a pair of sheer stockings as well as a pair of black three inch pumps that looked to be his size. He thought he was going crazy until he started to remember Aunt Helen and his mother spelling out a long list of rules he had to follow from now on. He became angry and ripped the nightgown off as well as the ruffled panties. He would be damned if he was going to become a girl like Nicole had. He was a man and nobody was going to force him to be anything else. He sat on the bed naked and just began to sputter to himself about how crazy his family was if they thought he would change.

As he threw his tantrum he couldn't stop himself from looking over at the chair and the cute little lingerie set that was draped over it. They were very cute and in his favorite shade of pink as well. It couldn't hurt to take a look at them. He walked over to the chair and when he was close to the clothing he started to get a little excited. Reaching out he touched the delicate lace panties and felt a shiver travel up his spine. He thought to himself what is wrong with trying them on after all he just couldn't sit there naked all day.

First he lifted the bra it was a sweet lace flower pattern and it was very pretty and dainty. He slid his arms through the straps and reaching around to his back he hooked the clasps behind him. The bra fit perfectly and maybe it was just him but he thought the bra made his breasts looked rather nice. Then reaching down he picked up the garter belt and secured it around his swelling hips. One by one he slid the silk stockings up his legs reveling in how they felt against his skin. Attaching the tops of his stockings to the garter clasps he then took hold of the panties. Stepping into them one leg at a time as he slowly slid them up his legs. When he got as high as his crotch, he pushed his cock between his legs and then snugly pulled them up. They fit him perfectly keeping his cock restrained out of sight, which made the front look completely flat like a woman. He felt wonderful and just had to see himself in the mirror. Walking over to the door he gazed upon his reflection in the full length mirror.

"My God is that really me?"

For the first time he really took notice of his growing breasts and then was amazed how round his ass had become. Above everything else he looked at his hips as they flared out and gave him a very pretty shape.

"I guess I could make a pretty girl at that."

Spinning around he was quite taken with his reflection, when he noticed a letter sticking out of the blouse on the chair. Walking over he picked it up and started to read.

"Dear Crissy if you are reading this letter than you have already decided to wear the pretty lingerie. I am sure you have looked at yourself in the mirror and now realize you make quite a pretty girl. Well your mother and I are having breakfast and coffee in the hotel restaurant. I am sure you are hungry, so why don't you slip the skirt and blouse on, slide your feet into those pretty pumps, oh and don't forget to put on some lipstick which is on the table, and then come join us for breakfast."

He was hungry that was for sure and besides the clothing did look very inviting. The clothing was a pink pencil skirt that came down to just above his knees. Pulling the skirt up over his hips he buttoned it closed and zipped it up the side. He found it fit snugly around the legs allowing him to only take small steps when walking. Slipping the blouse on he smiled as it had embroidering along the sides and at the wrists and he also realized it was semi transparent allowing his lace bra to be seen. He slipped the pumps on then took the lipstick and applied it to his lips. One last time he looked into the mirror and was amazed before he opened the door and headed to the restaurant.

A huge smile spread across Helen's face as she saw Crissy walk into the restaurant and then be pointed in their direction by a hostess.

"I told you Carole here she comes and I do have to say she is quite pretty."

Carole turned to see Crissy walking towards the table. Carole invited her to sit and told her they had already ordered for her so she should have a seat and they would talk.

Helen took charge of the situation and started talking.

"The answer is yes Crissy it did happen and yes you are now going to be transformed and trained to be the perfect servant and wife. Then when you have achieved a level we are satisfied with, you will be married to Denise who you shall serve as a submissive wife for the rest of your life. This is not open for discussion and you no longer have any say in the matter."

"But Aunt Helen this isn't right."

"What isn't right about it? Wasn't that you up on the stage, begging for Nicole to push her sweet little cock into your hot little cunt?"

"Well it was me but..."

Helen cut him short.

"But nothing, you had that cock buried in you and you were moaning just like a girl being fucked to her first orgasm. Besides take a look at yourself, have you not noticed anything about your body?"

"Well actual yes I have, I really noticed it when I looked in the mirror upstairs as my hips, bottom and breasts have all gotten larger."

"Yes they have Crissy as you were given a medication that changes your body to that of a female. Now that we are going to start your training you will be kept on a strict medical regiment. The medications you will receive are the same that have been administered to you except that they are much more potent and will stimulate the finalization of you transformation rather quick."

On that note Denise walked up and sat at the table.

"Hello Crissy how is my sweet little pussy feeling this morning?"

Crissy looked at Denise like she was a deer in the headlights.

"I think the cat has got her tongue," replied Carole.

"Oh I have a cure for that and it will help train her to have a nice strong tongue."

Helen began to speak to Crissy as she once more spelled out some of the rules to her.

"From this point on you are engaged to Denise. She will be your owner and in time you will become her wife. You will be moved into my estate and put under the strict supervision of Nicole as she is in charge of the servants. Just a quick warning I would not attempt to test Nicole as you will be very sorry if you try. You will be trained to perform all sorts of domestic duties as well as you will be trained in the arts of pleasuring women. You are to follow instructions that any of us give you. We also expect you to do it promptly without any fuss whatsoever. If you fail to do so you will be punished severely. Until you learn proper dress and deportment your clothing will be chosen for you. Once you have mastered the arts of presentation only then will you be allowed to choose your own clothing. When it comes to the house Nicole is in charge but the head mistresses here are myself, your mother, and Miss Linda who you will meet later. But understand that any order given to you by a woman of this house is to be obeyed immediately."

Helen took a sip of her coffee and watched Crissy's face as she tried to sort out what was happening. Helen was pleased with what she saw as Crissy was already resigned to her new life and that would make things much easier.

12