Nicole Desired Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sat in her chair her mind filled with worry over Nicole. All she could think about was the sadness and disappointment that showed in Nicole's eyes when Linda had finally been able to get her attention. It tore Linda up that Nicole was hurting so badly and she wanted to go to her and hold her till the sadness passed. But Helen had told her to stay and she would take care of things. Well that sucked as she was sitting here and her love was somewhere hurting tremendously.

Helen returned and told Linda that everything would be ok and Nicole was retiring for the night.

"The breaking took a lot out of her as well as she is a little ashamed that you saw her like never before. She is sleeping in the room that connects to my bedroom tonight so she may get plenty of sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for her."

"What do you mean Helen?"

I have found the perfect mate for her I think they will make a wonderful couple. I told her she will be meeting them tomorrow morning."

Linda's heart broke at that very moment. She swallowed hard and tried to speak but nothing would come out. Finally she cleared her throat took a sip of her drink and spoke up.

"Wow that is a surprise, I did not know you had found someone for her, would you mind me asking who it is?"

"That is a secret that only I know. Tomorrow morning everyone shall meet her new mate, so until tomorrow morning I wish you a pleasant evening, as I am going to head off to bed. Why don't you stay up and enjoy what Wendy is about to do to Craig I do believe you will enjoy the show."

"You know what Helen it has been a long day and I think that I am going to call it a night as well."

"It is up to you hun, either way have a good night."

Helen turned and quickly disappeared up the stairs.

Linda just stood there totally stunned. How could she have let this happen? She should have said something to Helen last week about Nicole. Now she was about to watch the most important person in her life, who also happened to be the woman she loved, become engaged to some stranger. Linda decided that she was not going to give up without a fight. Early tomorrow morning she was going to talk with Helen and lay it all on the line. She wanted Nicole for her wife and would do whatever it took to make that a reality. With a determined attitude she headed off to her room.

Linda had a hard time falling asleep as the rooms were unusually silent without Nicole. She especially missed cuddling with her lover and falling asleep with Nicole in her arms.