Nicole Desired Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is indeed Jason Tillder, loyal to the core."

"Well I told him you would be home this evening and he could contact you then."

"If I know Jason he will be returning tonight to speak with me. I do like a dedicated man."

Crissy entered the room and announced to the women that dinner was ready to be served. Just as the women were about to sit down to eat the door chimes sounded.

Tammy answered the door and greeted the ruggedly handsome looking Jason Tillder.

The detective looked Tammy over fairly quick admiring the voluptuous body that was underneath the cute maid's outfit. He thought to himself that he wouldn't mind getting the chance to spend a little time alone with this cute little maid.

"May I help you?"

"Oh excuse me I was just dazed there for a second."

Tammy broke out in a huge smile, as she understood just what he had been thinking. "Would you please inform Miss Perklun that Jason Tillder is her to see her?"

"Please follow me sir"

Tammy closed the door and then escorted the man to Helen's study and asked him to wait. She then headed to the dining room where she informed Helen that Mr. Tillder was waiting to see her.

"Thank you Tammy you may go back to your duties. Ladies I shall be back in a few minutes."

Helen stood and headed to her study to meet with Mr. Tillder.

Entering her study Helen greeted her guest.

"It is good to see you Jason; I am told you have information for me?"

"Yes ma'am I have everything you wanted to know and I must say it does not bode well for your daughter."

"Please explain the situation to me Jason."

"To start Susan is indeed residing at the residence of one Alex Warbler at 952 Kensington Street. Mr. Warbler is a gentleman of better than average means yet nowhere approaching your abilities ma'am. Like you thought he is indeed a strong dominant personality and shares some of the same acquaintances as you do within the lifestyle."

"So what you are saying is that he has turned Susan into a submissive woman?"

"Well yes but not willingly."

"What do you mean?"

"It seems that he has been blackmailing your daughter and the payoff is that she must serve as his slave. It seems that Sue and a few friends were out for a night of revelry and got carried away. Through their actions a fire was started which ended up causing a prominent building to go up in flames. The fire was deemed arson and investigators were looking for suspects."

"You are talking about the Kelso building fire. I remember it being in the news; the damage to the building forced it to be condemned. The insurance company is refusing to pay off as they believe it was set by an employee."

"Yes ma'am that is indeed the building. It seems that Mr. Warbler was in the area and just happened to get some pictures of the whole incident. He has threatened to turn all the evidence over to the police, unless Susan agreed to become his slave and servant for seven years which will then bring in play the statute of limitations and make the evidence worthless."

"Why that son of a bitch I will have his balls cut off."

"I have looked into things and he has done a good job of covering all his bases. We will not be able to move against him without jeopardizing Susan."

"Son of a bitch I really didn't need this shit right now. Well Susan and her foolish actions have gotten her into this situation, and she will have to deal with them for a little while longer until I can figure something out.

"I thank you for your usual outstanding job. However, I have a new assignment for you, which is of the utmost importance."

"I am always more than happy to assist you in any way I can Ma'am."

Helen explained the entire situation of what happened to Nicole and what she needed him to do.

"I want you to track them down do not approach them till you notify me. When we are ready they are to be snatched up and brought to me."

Just then a light went off in Helen's head.

"I have just gotten an idea and it may just allow me to kill two birds with one stone. I want you to contact Mr. Warbler and set up a meeting for him to come to my office Monday afternoon. I do believe I have an offer he will be very interested in."

"Yes ma'am I will make sure he is there, and concerning the other two?"

"That plan stays the same. I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon. Give this extra care as you accomplish your duties and I promise the rewards will be very generous."

"I thank you ma'am as you have always been more than fair with me when it has come to compensation."

Thanking Helen for her time Jason headed to the door and out of the house without even waiting to be escorted.

12