Nicole Desired Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb attempted to scream but all she could manage was a small muffled choking sound as her mouth had been completely filled. The two men began to hammer their cocks in and out of their respective holes, while Carole explained all about Barbs new life at the docks.

"When we are finished you will be the property of Mr. Brigman here. I told him he would get a showing of just how big of a horny cunt you are. He will be taking you to the docks district, where he has a nasty little palace of sin that specializes in serving clients who prefer their sex to be a bit rougher than the average Joe. Then that should be no problem for you as how I heard it you seem to love it when girls are tortured and abused. Well you are going to love spending the rest of your life working for Mr. Brigman. If you work really hard, and make lots of money, he may even allow you a day to heal up before your next group of clients."

As Carole finished talking, a loud grunt could be heard from each man as they buried their cocks in the bitch and began to blast their load into her.

Having finished the men zipped up their trousers and yanked Barb back to her feet.

"Just one last thing before you go bitch"

Carole withdrew 2 hatpins from her blazer pocket.

"These are for you sweetie I hope you like them."

Then one at a time Carole jammed a hatpin through each of the woman's nipples. Drawing her arm back once more she smacked the woman across the mouth with tremendous force.

"You should have never fucked with Nicole Perklun, now you are going to feel every ounce of pain you put her through but unfortunately your torment will have no end to it. You will get to feel it for the rest of your long and useless life. Enjoy now."

Carole turned to Mr. Brigman who had a grin on his face that would put the Cheshire cat of stories to shame.

"She is all yours; I know you will make sure she gets all she deserves. I thank you and as always it has been wonderful doing business with you."

"Always a pleasure working with you Miss Cranford, if ever I can assist you again please do not hesitate to ask."

Tossing Barb back into the van he watched as the two men chained her down so she could go nowhere. Taking the keys from the driver he climbed into the driver's seat, waited for the door to raise then backed out and was gone.

"That is one for you Nicole." Carole whispered.

Carole gave each of the two men who had arrived in the van an envelope. Each man nodded and then quietly headed for the door and exited the warehouse.

Carole walked back to the office, picking up the phone she dialed Helen. Hearing her sister on the other end she began to speak.

"That is one down Helen, that bitch will now get the pleasure of living through the pain she inflicted on our Nicole, for the rest of her life."

"Fantastic, I will notify all concerned parties and if everything goes as planned, then we should be able to set things in motion tomorrow."