Nicole Desired Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well ok sweetie, go ahead and use the room, I will let Crissy know you are up there and not to bother you."

"Thank you mother, you are so sweet to me."

Nicole headed off to her Mother's room while Helen picked up the phone and proceeded to make a number of calls.

First she called Carol and told her to put the plan for Megan Dumfries into action tonight. Next she called Sandy and told her to inform Alex and Carmon that there would be a dinner party on Saturday promptly at six with entertainment to follow the dinner. She also called Richard and informed him of the dinner party on Saturday. Last she called Jason Tillder.

"Everything is a go Jason you are to snatch those two jackasses Friday night and bring them to the estate. Please enter the playroom from the outside entrance. Put each one in a separate cage in the cell room and make sure they have a bowl of water. Once they are locked up leave by the same entrance and make sure the door is locked behind you."

Crissy entered the patio and informed Helen of the time.

"Thank you dear I guess I had better get my fanny in gear if I want to be ready when my date arrives."

"Is Nicole still up in my room sleeping?"

"Yes ma'am she is, I normally wouldn't say anything but I could hear her crying when I slipped by to check on her."

"She is dealing with a lot right now and we all need to be extra gentle and caring with her."

"I will do anything for her Ma'am I look to her as my own sister and think the world of her."

"I know you do dear and she feels the same about you. You make her very happy when she sees how wonderful of a lady you have become. By the way where is Miss Linda?"

"She is still down in the play room with Tammy as she caught Tammy sleeping on her bed."

"Well when she gets through with her I am sure Tammy will be sorry she ever crossed her. I could see in Linda's eyes that she is all pent up and needs to relieve some tension. Well it looks as if she has found a place to let it out."

"Yes ma'am, I would guess that Tammy will remember this experience quite vividly."

Helen headed off to her room to change for her date.

Entering into her room she tried to remain as quiet as possible while she dressed. Just as she was finishing up she heard Nicole crying in the other room. She entered the side room and sat upon the bed next to Nicole and began to stroke her soft brown hair.

"Sweetie I am so sorry all this has happened and I wish I could turn back the clock and prevent it from ever taking place. I love you so very much and it stabs my heart to see you in all this pain."

Nicole put her head in Helen's Lap and held on to her tightly. "I feel so ugly and alone, as if nobody wants me anymore. I can't blame them I am damaged and no longer the way I use to be. My physical body has changed and it will never be as it was ever again."

"Oh my dear sweet Nicole you are far from ugly as your injuries have healed and you are as radiant as ever. As for the changes to your body everyone thinks they are wonderful. Anyone who has heard about them thinks it is beautiful that you are now the complete woman you were meant to be. As for being alone and nobody wanting you well that certainly is not true. If you were not engaged to Linda there are quite a few women as well as men that would love to have the honor of being with you. Now you dry those tears from your eyes and rest your pretty head for as long as you need to. I will be going out as I have a dinner appointment with an old friend. Crissy said that dinner would be at seven as that is when Denise and Carole are expected. I will lock the doors to the room and leave orders you are not to be disturbed. If you feel well enough then join the other women for dinner."

Helen kissed Nicole on the forehead and hugged her tight. Then standing up she headed out of the door, making sure it was locked behind her.

Just as Helen reached the bottom of the stairs she met Crissy who had been on her way to announce the arrival of Sam Dratin.

Helen explained that Nicole was not to be bothered and if she felt well enough she would join the others for dinner if not she would eat later.

------- *** -------

Linda was finally tiring as she had been working on Tammy for quite awhile and had released a lot of tension and frustration. She knew that Tammy would be very careful from now on about her duties

Linda had used several different paddles as well as a strap across Tammy's ass, which was now fire red and very sore. She had attached nipple clamps, and even covered her balls with a number of clothespins, then slapped them off with a riding crop. She had enjoyed getting some payback, for the rotten little bastard, Tammy use to be. The punishment had finished up with Linda buckling Tammy into a chastity belt that contained a 10 inch vibratory.

The vibrator had been inserted into Tammy's ass and turned on the high setting. It was lucky that the vibrator Linda used plugged in or she would have killed quite a few batteries. She had left the vibrator on for a little over two hours while she took turns using a single tail whip and a paddle to the slut's ass and thighs. She knew that Tammy was very sore but she could see that there was a tiny part of the girl that enjoyed being controlled by others. Linda was feeling much more relaxed as she unshackled Tammy and then ordered her to take her ass and go see if Crissy had some work that needed to be done.

Linda took a few minutes to straighten her clothes and hair a bit before leaving the playroom. Heading out to the garden she was a bit surprised not to find Nicole there. Thinking it was no big deal she proceeded to look through the house for her finally ending up in their rooms. When she did not find Nicole there she headed to the kitchen to talk with Crissy.

"Crissy have you seen Nicole?"

"Yes ma'am, after you left to head to the play room, Miss Nicole asked Miss Helen if it was ok that they postponed the picnic. She said she was not feeling that well and wanted to lay down for awhile."

"I have been to the room and she was not there." replied Linda.

"No ma'am, she asked Miss Helen if she could use her rooms to rest a bit as that way she wouldn't be bothered. I stopped by the door a bit later and I could hear her crying. Miss Helen went in to the rooms to change and spent a little time talking with her. Then she came out of the rooms locking the doors and told me that Nicole was not to be bothered. If she felt better she would join us for dinner if not she would eat later."

"Maybe I should go check on her do you have the key to the rooms?"

"No ma'am I do not, only Miss Helen has the keys to the rooms. The only other way to get in is for someone inside to unlock them."

"Ok thank you hun, I will just go knock and see if she is alright."

Linda climbed the stairs and worked her way through the halls arriving at the entrance to Helen's rooms. She stopped next to the entrance for the side room and knocked lightly on the door.

Nicole heard the knock but did not answer. She figured it was Linda as Helen had told Crissy not to bother her. A few seconds later she heard another knock followed by Linda's voice softly calling her.

She once more refused to answer the knock or the call. Nicole could hear her mind whispering why don't you just go play with you new toy, you don't need to pretend to care about me anymore. Then suddenly she started to cry again. She was feeling a lot of pain and Linda seemed to want nothing to do with her. She felt Linda regretted her decision to marry her and was now just pretending to give a damn about her.

Linda heard Nicole crying and softly asked if she was ok, and could she come in the room. She got no answer except a shaky silence interrupted by intermittent sobs. Linda did not know why Nicole had chosen to sleep in Helen's rooms, or why she was not answering the door, but she was worried. She left the door and returned to the lower level, deciding to wait in the sitting room until it was dinnertime.

As Linda sat down Carole and Denise entered the room.

"How are things going and how is Nicole?" asked Denise.

"Not to great right now as Nicole has been up in Helen's rooms since lunch. She will not answer the door or talk. I know she hears me knocking and calling, but she doesn't answer."

"Well let me go see if I can get her to talk, maybe she will answer me." Denise replied.

At that moment Crissy entered the living room and announced that dinner was ready to be served.

"Go ahead and serve I will be down in a few minutes dear."

"Yes mistress."

Linda and Carole headed to the dining room, taking their seats as Crissy began to serve the meal.

Denise knocked on the door to Helen's room and called out to Nicole.

"Sweetie it is Denise please let me in hun."

Denise heard the door lock being turned, then the door opened and Nicole stood there her eyes red and tears had left a streak down each cheek.

"Awww sweetie I am so sorry you are having such a rotten day. I wish I could take all your pain away and replace it with happiness."

Denise hugged Nicole tight and kissed her cheeks. You need to eat something to keep your strength up and help you heal. Why don't you come down and have some dinner with me sweetie. It would be so nice to have your company at dinner.

Nicole shook her head ok.

"Let's wash your face a little before we go as we don't want you to show up with streaks down your cheeks, people might mistake you for a raccoon."

Nicole actually let a soft giggle escape, sending a smile to Denise's face.

The two women washed Nicole's face, and then taking hold of Denise's arm, the two descended the stairs on the way to dinner. When they entered the dining room Linda began to smile. I am so glad you decided to join us sweetie. Then standing up she pulled out the chair next to her for Nicole.

Nicole looked at Linda then back at Denise with a pleading look in her eye.

"You sit next to Linda hun and I will sit next to you ok? That way we can gossip with each other."

For the first time in a long while Nicole actually showed a small yet totally genuine smile. The three women all broke out in huge smiles themselves.

The women enjoyed their dinner as Denise chatted all about a situation that had taken place at the college, when she went to look into graduation exercises.

"I wish I had you with me earlier." Denise proclaimed.

Nicole seemed to smile a bit more when Denise had said that. Linda watched closely as Denise talked.

"We could have had such a great time with you flashing your cute little panties Nicole. You would have really backed up and disorientated that school parade. You would have had 90% of the marchers fighting to sit or stand across from you. You know, I do believe they miss you very much at the campus benches. The guys still look for you and it is sad they get no more cute little panty shots."

Denise looked back at Nicole and saw one of the biggest smiles she had seen in awhile.

"There you go sweetie that smile looks so much prettier on your sweet face than that sad old frown."

Nicole was happy Denise was home, she never failed to make her feel good about herself.

"You have such a pretty smile love." complemented Linda.

As fast as the smile had appeared it quickly disappeared.

Denise watched what was taking place and saw that something was wrong. Nicole had always worshipped Linda and loved her more than life itself. But somehow things looked as if they were going astray.

Linda also saw how fast Nicole's smile had disappeared and it hurt her that she seemed unable to make her love smile anymore. She hurt so deeply for Nicole and was doing everything she could to make things easy on her while she was recovering.

She wanted to grab hold of the sweet creature and make love to her all night long until both of them passed out from exhaustion. Yet she did not want to rush Nicole and chance causing mental pain and anguish to the sweet dear. She would practice patience even though she wanted with all her being to sweep the girl up and carry her to bed. She also thought it would be nice to make a stop at the playroom as well. Unfortunately she did not feel that was a good idea or would be wise for quite some time.

The women continued to enjoy their dinner and then retired to the sitting room for drinks.

Nicole excused herself saying she was feeling a bit off and wanted to go lie back down.

"Sweetie why don't you go lay in my bed, I miss your touch and don't think I could sleep without feeling you next to me," said Linda.

For the first time since they had returned home, Linda saw a smile cross Nicole's lips and a twinkle appear in her eye that she was positive had been put there by her.

Linda's heart jumped for joy when she heard Nicole's answer.

"Thank you mistress I would like that very much."

Linda beamed as she looked at her lovely mate. Nothing in the world was more precious to her. She was so happy that she announced to the women that she had decided she would retire as well. Then offering Nicole her arm she asked.

"Would you allow me the honor of escorting you to the bedroom sweetie?"

Nicole almost broke out in giggles she was so happy. Linda had let her know that she wanted her, and from the look in Linda's eyes she wanted her badly.

"There is nothing I would enjoy more in the world then to be escorted by you."

She took hold of Linda's arm then with a big smile said goodnight to Denise and Carole.

As the two headed for their rooms, it was plain to see something had happened. Nicole was holding tight to her lover and seemed to have acquired a little bounce in her step.

"I don't know what just happened there between those two but I am happy that it did, whatever it was." Carole declared.

"Yes it was good to see her smile it remind me of her old self. Those two love each other so deeply I think that all they needed to know was how much they desired each other."

As the two women finished their drinks, Denise spoke.

"I think I am going to snatch my little sweetie and visit the play room for awhile."

"Enjoy yourself as I think I am going to find out just how strong Tammy's tongue is," replied Carole.

Finishing the last swallow of their drinks the two parted heading towards their own entertainment.

------- *** -------

Nicole slipped out of her clothes fairly fast. She decided to wear a powder pink silk negligee with a delicate lace bodice. It was low cut and accented her perfect breasts and allowed Nicole's already excited nipples to poke out leaving a delicious looking outline of each. Thin straps trailed from the lace up over her delicate shoulders and down her back where they connected back up with the soft flowing silk. The length of the gown came to just above Nicole's knee and the hem was trimmed with the same beautiful lace that the bodice was made from. Nicole gave one more look in the mirror, and then stepped through the door into Linda's bedroom. Linda had removed her clothing and had just finished slipping a long silk gown over her head, when she heard Nicole enter. As her eyes took in the beauty before her a slight tear began to run across her right cheek leaving a damp trail as it passed.

Nicole got scared seeing Linda crying.

"Did I do something wrong mistress?"

"Oh my beautiful love, no everything is fine. It is just I have missed being with you so much. That when I turned and saw how beautiful you look it just made my eyes tear from happiness."

The most beautiful smile Linda had ever seen crossed Nicole's lips. Looking into her lover's sparkling green eyes Linda once more recognized that sweet look of overwhelming desire.

Linda guided her lover to the bed and gently laid her down slipping into the bed next to her. Cuddling the beautiful dear close she lightly started to kiss her soft moist lips. Her hands slid to Nicole's breasts and she began to gently flick her index fingers across the already hard and protruding nipples. Filled with excitement Linda captured one of the nipples between her fingers and began to apply pressure to the hard little pebble. Linda's mouth gently met Nicole's, as their lips and tongues began a seductive and erotic dance. Their passion grew and Linda began to apply a little more pressure to Nicole's nipple.

Suddenly a gasp escaped Nicole's lips, but this had not been the gasps of excitement Linda enjoyed hearing but rather had been a gasp of pain.

Linda stopped immediately realizing that she had pushed things a bit too early and had just hurt her lover. She stopped rubbing Nicole's nipples and broke off the kiss they had been engrossed in.

"Is there a problem love why have you stopped?" asked Nicole.

"I am sorry hun I think maybe this wasn't the best idea."

"What do you mean, did I do something wrong? If I did I am sorry I will try better next time, please let's keep going."

"Oh sweetie you did not do anything wrong, I just got carried away and hurt you. Don't get me wrong lover, I very much enjoy hearing your gasps of torment. That is because I know you are enjoying yourself as much as I am. I don't want to hear you gasping in pain because you are hurt. It is taking every ounce of strength I have to keep from ravaging you, but you still have a bit of healing to do yet."

"It is ok mistress I can handle it if you enjoy it then go ahead."

"Sorry sweetie I can't do that you still are tender and I would never forgive myself if I injured you."

Nicole started to sob.

"Don't send me out of your bed mistress."

"Sweetie is that what you are worried about? I wasn't going to send you out of my bed. You are here and I expect you to start sleeping with me from now on. No more of this your bed and my bed. It is our bed and I expect you to be in it every night cuddling close to me."

Nicole looked into Linda's beautiful face and once again the tears had been banished by her sweet smile.

"Now that we have that settled we need to get back to addressing the topic of my arousal for you."

"I am sorry mistress I wish I was not still a bit sore."

"That is ok sweetie, there is still ways you can take care of me. Unfortunately you will have to deal with the frustration of limited attention until you are healed. It looks as if I am going to have to put that very talented tongue of yours to work for awhile."

"Yes mistress I would like that as well."

"I know you will hun. I do have one thing to say to you though. You need to get use to using my name a little more. You are a very sharp girl and I am sure you understand the proper time for you to use my name when we are together."

"I understand Linda and I will do as you request."

"Enough talking I think my nipples need some attention from those soft lips of yours."

Linda pulled Nicole to her breasts and began to coo pleasant sighs as her lover took turns, slipping one nipple than the other between her lips, and allowing her moist tongue to dance across the hard nubs.

It was not long at all before Linda's hands were on Nicole's shoulders guiding her sweet mouth lower down till she could feel Nicole's warm breath tickling across the moist lips of her pussy.

Nicole was still awed at the sweet beauty of Linda's bare pussy. It looked so sweet and inviting, and once it began to moisten its fragrance was mesmerizing to her. Nicole loved pleasing Lind's pussy and found herself entranced by the beauty and taste of Linda's delicate treasures to the point that she usually had to be pushed away to get her to stop. If allowed to she would continue to drive her lover crazy until Linda passed out from pleasure. This night Nicole was determined not to be pushed away.

Nicole pursed her lips and softly began to place tender kisses on the hood of Linda's clitoris. Then slipping her tongue between the sweet delicate lips of her lover's pussy, she trailed her tongue along the soft pink slit. From its warm moist hole, she slid it upwards till the tip of her tongue slipped under the bottom of Linda's clit, which was now erect and sticking out from its hood.