Nicole Desired Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole cut Linda off quickly.

"It was not your fault and there was no way you contributed at all to what happened. You have promised me that nothing like it will ever even come close to happening again. You have declared yourself to the whole world to be my lover, mistress, and protector. I feel safe and know you will always take care of me. In turn I will love you with a passion and fury that is beyond measure as you are the very air I breathe. Without you I would cease to exist, nor would I care to exist without your love. So please Linda let's not mention this anymore, all I care about is we are together."

Linda had tears streaming down her eyes. She loved Nicole so deeply and was always astounded that Nicole loved her back with a fierceness that rivaled her own.

"You are such a sweet and dear soul."

Linda pressed her lips to Nicole's and the two engaged in a beautiful and loving kiss. Their passions rising, Linda pulled her lover tight to her and began caressing her sweet bottom.

Nicole could not take it any more she felt as if she was about to explode. It was a different feeling then she had ever felt before, yet she enjoyed the strange feeling as it was very pleasant.

As Linda caressed her bottom she decided to make a move and edge Linda on. Nicole slipped the straps of her gown off her shoulders and slipped them over her arms. She was now bare to the waist lying atop of Linda with her beautiful breasts mere inches away from her lover's lips.

The closeness of Nicole's breasts was too much for Linda to take so she opened her lips and gentle placed them on Nicole's erect nipple. She began to gently tickle the hard little bud with her moist tongue. A gasp escaping Nicole's mouth caught Linda's attention. Linda was filled with joy because the gasp she heard was not one of pain but one of pleasure and desire.

She loved to make Nicole moan and gasp with pleasure as to her there was no sweeter sound in the world. Caressing her lover's body she continued to gently tickle the hard nibs taking time to kiss and lick first one then the other.

Nicole pushed her chest out allowing Linda to drive her crazy. Those sweet lips felt so wonderful that she never wanted them to release her nipple.

Linda pushed a little farther when she gently nipped at the firm little erasers that were surrounded by her lips. Nicole could not take it much longer she wrapped her arms around Linda's head and held her tight to her breasts while Linda administering soft little bites to her sweet nipples.

Linda felt Nicole begin to shutter and for a second became worried. As she looked up she noticed the look of ultimate bliss on Nicole face. It was then that she had realized she had just given Nicole an orgasm.

Nicole kept her tight to her breasts and had her eyes closed as she enjoyed this new and wonderful feeling.

As the orgasm subsided Nicole returned to the world releasing Linda's head and looking directly into her eyes. Nicole was literally glowing with happiness as she had experienced her first orgasm. Granted it was an internal orgasm but none the less she had enjoyed it.

Linda began to wonder just what Nicole was capable of now that she had the complete reassignment surgery. She would have to discover that at a later time as she did not want to take a chance and hurt Nicole.

Nicole collapsed in Linda's arms safe and secure as well as finally sexually satisfied, for now at least.

The two lovers held each other tight and dreamed of the beautiful future they would have together.

12