Nicole Desired Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole began to pump her fingers slowly in and out of her lover's ass while she continued eagerly lapping Linda's sopping wet pussy. Wrapping her lips around Linda's clit Nicole began to flick the hard pebble as she applied a constant suction.

Moving her free hand between her lover's thighs she inserted four fingers into Linda's steamy love tunnel. As Nicole's fingers pumped in and out of both Linda's holes, she dragged her teeth lightly across the engorged clit.

That was all Linda could take as the fingers in her ass had added the extra punch that was needed.

Linda began to fill the room with the sound of her passion as she lost herself to multiple orgasms. She felt as if she was floating while tiny jolts of electricity pulsated through her ass and pussy. She had a basic awareness of where she was yet she was beyond the ability to control herself. Her pleasure instincts had taken over and they were determined to make sure that Linda enjoyed every mind jolting brain numbing orgasmic explosion that was washing over the beautiful woman.

Linda's legs now held up high to her chest opened her wide so Nicole could continued to plunge into her asshole and pussy at the same time. Linda had never had anything enter her tight little asshole before but she was going to make sure that it was never neglected ever again. She could not stop cuming, as if Nicole would allow that to happen anyway.

Nicole withdrew her fingers from Linda's ass then used that hand to open one of the drawers that were located under the bed. Fumbling around for a few seconds she finally got hold of what she had been searching for.

Linda felt a smooth coolness as Nicole rubbed something over her slit then push into her juicy hole. Each time the smooth instrument penetrated her hungry pussy Nicole's tongue vigorously lashed at her clitoris.

Linda loved how Nicole's touch made her feel as she enjoyed the soft orgasms as they came and went. She had really enjoyed the one that had hit when Nicole had been fingering her ass. It had been much stronger than the others and had definitely got hold of her attention.

Linda felt Nicole remove the smooth instrument from her pussy then quickly replace it with her fingers. She loved how Nicole's delicate fingers easily found her most sensitive areas.

Legs clasped up to her chest and eyes closed Linda allowed Nicole free access to any part of her body. Suddenly she felt pressure back on her puckered little anus. A joy shot through her as she yearned to feel her ass being invaded once more.

Linda noticed that this time it was a little different it did not feel like her lover's fingers. Her hole opened easily and she then realized that Nicole was inserting the smooth object she had been fucking her pussy with, into her ass.

Linda enjoyed the feeling of fullness once the object had entered her. She felt another one of those strong climaxes coming on now that her ass was filled once more. Instantly a lightning bolt hit her, as her ass began to vibrate. The vibrations kicked Linda past the point of no return, she began to scream out with the strongest orgasm she had ever felt in her life. Her asshole was alive as the vibrations traveled throughout her ass they also made their way through to her pussy and hard little clit. Her nether regions were bombarded by nonstop vibrations as they were being filled. The whole time Nicole's lips had a tight suction on her clit and would not let it go. Finally letting out a deafening scream, Linda's body went limp as she passed out from pleasure.

Nicole slowly removed her fingers from her lover's slit then removed the vibrator from her ass. Placing a soft gentle kiss on the thoroughly exhausted pussy Nicole stood up and headed to the bathroom. She filled a small wash basin with warm water and grabbing a cloth and soap along with baby oil she returned to Linda.

Gently washing the private regions of her mistress she took care not to irritate the sensitive little clit that still protruded from its hood. Once she had cleaned her mistress and dried her she poured a small amount of baby oil into her hand then began to gently rub it into the soft folds of Linda's bare pussy. Nicole fought to maintain control while she gently worked the oil in as she knew that her lover had received all she wanted for the time being.

Linda opened her eyes still a bit groggy but smiling ear to ear.

"Mmm that feels so good sweetie, you always take such good care of me."

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself mistress, all I ever want to do in life is make sure you are happy."

"Well my sweet love you do a wonderful job of that. Every time I think I know your moves, you once again surprise me and take me to unbelievable heights. Then as always you are there helping me to slowly drift back down to the ground. There cannot be anyone in the world that is anyway near as happy as you make me Nicole."

Guiding Nicole up into her arms she kissed her beautiful face.

"I love you with all my heart sweetie"

"And I love you as well Linda and could never love anyone else."

Linda sat up and patted Nicole's bottom.

"I think we should head down to dinner as I believe we are already a bit late."

The two women dressed then headed to the dining room to join the rest of the Household at dinner.

------- *** -------

Jason Tillder pulled into the estate driveway and turned down the path that led to the Garage. He parked the car inside then he and Alan each grabbed a body and tossed them over their shoulder. It was lucky that both Jason and Alan were very strong muscular men or they would have had a bit of a problem.

The two men followed a garden path, winding around the back of the estate. The ground sloped downward for about 100 yards at which Jason could see the door to the playroom. They entered through the door then opened the huge metal door to the cell area. Flipping on the light they startled Megan who once more started to plead to be let out.

"You have got to be kidding me bitch let you out? Hell we brought you company."

They set Wendy and Craig down then opened two cages. One by one they laid each one in their own cage just like Megan had, then locked the doors. Alan took two metal bowls from the shelf and filling them with water he set them in front of the cages.

Turning the light off they stepped out of the cell area and slowly closed the huge door. Then leaving the playroom they made it back to their car and headed back home as Jason made a call to Helen Perklun. ------- *** -------

Crissy answered the phone and announced to Miss Helen that Mr. Tillder was on the phone for her.

Helen took the phone and said hello, the only other words anyone heard Helen say was wonderful and I will transfer the money. Once she hung up the phone everyone could see that it must have been great news as she was now smiling and seemed to be in a wonderful mood.

"Looks as if it was great news," mentioned Carole.

"Indeed it was all of the projects have been completed and are go for tomorrow."

"Nicole I would like you and Crissy to outdo yourself tomorrow for dinner. We will have four extra guests, with one of them being Miss Susan. After dinner the women of the estate and our guests have some business to discuss, so we will be tied up most of the evening with our negotiations."

A slight frown started to show itself on Nicole's face.

"Don't worry sweetie I will not be gone all night, we will still have plenty of time to cuddle with each other. Besides I told you earlier that you would never spend another night without me at your side."

This banished the frown and replaced it once again with Nicole's loving smile.

Linda announced that she was a bit tired from the full day they had enjoyed and that Nicole and she were going to retire for the night.

Saying their goodnights the two headed off arm in arm to their rooms.