Nicole Desired Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's mind was now covered in shadows of anger. A woman she had respected and loved all her life had been hurt and she would make sure it never happened again.

At that moment Helen and Linda entered the room. Seeing Susan sitting there on the bed covered with welts Helen began to move towards her.

"What has that bastard done to my baby!"

Just as Helen began to get close to the bed Nicole turned and put herself between Helen and Susan.

Suddenly a deep guttural warning came out.

"BACK OFF BITCH!"

Helen instantly froze where she stood. Helen as well as Linda had been totally stunned by the command Nicole had issued. They looked at the girl and were aghast at the woman looking back at them. There was a raging inferno in her eyes from which you could feel the anger. Her jaw was set hard and face presented a stern and dangerous warning. Her body was tensed like a lion ready to jump if anyone moved wrong. This was not the sweet young girl they had all loved and doted over. This woman was intimidating and in total control of the situation, she would be calling the shots and god help anyone who got in her way.

Helen tried to talk calmly to Nicole, but it was as if the girl didn't even recognize her.

Linda stepped up and began to talk to Nicole in that soft loving tone she always used with her.

Nicole looked at Linda with a fierce threatening stare but it seemed as if little by little Linda's voice was getting through to her.

Nicole's body began to relax and slowly the stern face she had presented eased back to that of the sweet young girl. As Linda continued to talk to Nicole she could see her relaxing as the fire in her eyes slowly diminished.

Taking a chance Linda wrapped her arms around Nicole and pulled her close. Nicole hugged her back and then began to kiss her face. Linda could see tears in her lover's eyes and she knew the poor dear had just experienced a maelstrom of emotions that tore at her very being.

"Everything will be all right sweetie I am here for you. Nicole held tightly to Linda as if she was holding on to her very soul.

Helen approached Susan who was sitting on the bed in shock at what had just happened. She saw Nicole become protective of her to the point she was willing to attack Helen if necessary. There was much she needed to talk over with her mother before they went to dinner.

Susan looked over at Linda and recognized her as the beautiful woman that lived next door. Evidently she and Nicole had some sort of attachment as Nicole had calmed real quickly when she had stepped in.

"I am going to escort Nicole downstairs Helen so you and Susan may have some private time."

Nicole looked at her mother then with sadness in her voice spoke.

"I am so sorry mother I just couldn't see you all I saw was anger and that I needed to protect Miss Susan."

"That is alright sweetie I understand and I hold nothing against you. You saw someone you love in trouble and were determined to protect her from any further harm."

Helen kissed Nicole on the forehead and told her not to worry.

As Linda and Nicole left the room Helen watched them. She was truthful with Nicole as she did understand why Nicole acted like she did. It was that dominant side of her Helen had coaxed out so long ago. However, this time there seemed to be some force inside Nicole driving the anger that Helen had never seen before. She wondered just how much of that horrible pain the dear girl had experienced was still inside just waiting to come out. Then seeing Susan in the condition she was in had just lit a fuse to that keg of dynamite inside of Nicole. She was glad she had suspected a little problem and had asked Linda to come along.

Helen sat next to Susan as the two began to talk. Susan explained about some of the stuff she had to go through and then she turned the discussion to Nicole. Helen explained everything that had happened to the girl and the hell she had been through. Then she explained how she had worked out a deal with Alex for Susan's freedom and also discussed what was going to take place tonight after dinner.

------- *** -------

Linda and Nicole returned to the great room where their guests were chatting with each other. Linda poured Nicole a glass of wine and handed it to her.

"Here sweetie, have a little wine and relax a bit."

Linda could see the dislike Nicole had for Alex Warbler. Actually to be honest it looked more like hate than dislike.

Richard approached the two with his disarming smile and steely blue eyes.

"Why Miss Nicole I am so delighted you have once again allowed me the privilege of your company. Between you and your lovely partner I do believe I must have died and gone to heaven as you two truly look like angels."

A huge smile returned to Nicole's face as she held tightly to Linda's arm and whispered in her ear.

"Oh mistress I do like this gentleman as he is so sweet and adorable, definitely a man of class and charm."

"Why Richard Dunfrees, if I did not know better, I would think you were trying to charm your way into our hearts as well as our bed." replied Linda.

"Alas if only that were the case, I would indeed count myself the luckiest man in the world."

"You sir are definitely the sweetest flirt I have ever met."

Richard just smiled, slightly bowing his head as he replied.

"I am only speaking the truth of the situation."

Nicole leaned forward and kissed Richard on the cheek,

"Thank you for your sweet words and wonderful compliments. I am very happy that you were one of the guests today."

"If the night were to end this very minute I would count it among the most memorable nights in my life as you were kind enough to honor me with a tender kiss."

Linda could see her lover was floating in the air, due to the sweet things Richard had said. She smiled and delighted as Nicole's spirits lifted until once again they were full of vibrancy and life.

Across the room Carmon and Sandy listened as Alex talked and she could see that they were just being polite as unlike Alex they had class. Linda had seen that look plenty of times before and as a matter of fact she had used it herself in the past. Meanwhile Denise and Carole were in the corner discussing something and from their gestures it looked to be something of importance.

Approximately thirty minutes had passed when Helen and Sue entered the greatroom. Susan was now looking fantastic as once more she fit in with most of the others at the estate.

Helen announced her daughter then stepped into the room.

Alex moved towards Susan as if to take hold of her.

Linda instantly felt a pull at her arm from Nicole. She held tightly to the girls arm and spoke in hushed tones.

"It is alright sweetie your mother is with her now and won't let him get near her."

Sure enough Helen put herself in between Susan and Alex as she stared the man down.

Richard had been watching Nicole and took his cues from her. He had never met a sweeter and more gracious woman than Nicole and if she did not like this man then there was definitely a problem with him. Richard had talked with him briefly and found him uncouth and vulgar but there must be more to it as he saw hate in Nicole's eyes when she looked at Alex.

Susan made her way around the room greeting and hugging everyone. She stopped in front of Linda and giving her a hug welcomed her to the family.

"I am so glad that Nicole has found someone as wonderful as you to love her. She has always been a precious part of this family and it is good to know she will be loved and cared for with such devotion and passion as you have for her"

Linda actually began to blush as she thanked Susan for her complements.

Susan moved to Nicole who by now had a huge smile on her face.

"Now you, what can I say. I love you so very much and am so proud of you. I am glad you have found the love you always deserved and know that you will have a long and happy life together."

Susan hugged Nicole tightly and whispered in her ear.

"I want to thank you for what you did at the door for me. I have missed you so very much, and love you with all my heart. Thank you sister."

Nicole's eyes appeared a little glassy as the emotion and strength of what had just been said to her sunk in. She had been thanked and most of all she had been called sister. There was no sound sweeter than that of Susan calling her sister, unless of course it was Linda calling her wife.

Crissy entered the room and announced that dinner was served and politely requested that everyone relocate to the dining room.

Nicole holding tight to Linda's arm hooked her other arm into Richards.

"Would you mind escorting us to the dining room?"

Richard looked a little surprised, but then saw the pretty smiles that were decorating both women's faces.

"Why I would consider it an honor to escort the two of you beautiful ladies to the table."

Nicole giggled as the three headed to the dining room.

Linda never tired of hearing that sweet giggle of Nicole's it always made her feel great to know her lover was enjoying herself and having a good time.

Dinner was served and Crissy as well as Maria out did themselves when it came to serving. Nicole was very proud of the two women and made a mental note to tell them so. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and chatted with one another as they ate. Nicole told Linda that she had missed her all day.

"I missed you to sweetie and I have wanted to do this all day long."

Linda slipped her hand into Nicole's lap. Searching for the side slit in her gown, Linda slid her hand in and under the elastic of her lover's panties.

"Oh my" Nicole giggled.

Luckily only one other person besides Linda had heard it and that had been Richard who now watched on with an interested smile on his face. He watched as he heard Linda tell Nicole to be a good girl and maintain control.

This had become one of Linda's favorite games. She loved to take Nicole to the crest of an orgasm in public places, or at certain times when she had to struggle to maintain control. She had always done a fantastic job at staying composed but ever since her operation Nicole had found it had become a very hard feat to accomplish. Linda just couldn't help herself, She loved to see the mix of embarrassment and passion take Nicole over the edge. Nothing was more beautiful than when she lost control of herself and started to ride the waves of orgasm no longer caring about modesty or who knew what was being done to her.

Nicole struggled hard to maintain her composure while Linda smiled and tickled faster.

"I must say she seems to have quite good control of herself. I am guessing it is driving her crazy right now?" Richard inquired of Linda.

"Yes she is pretty wet, and this has been the longest she has ever held out. Maybe if you assist me we can see just how strong she is."

Linda whispered into Nicole's ear.

"Slowly inch your dress up sweetie Richard would like to help you enjoy your dinner."

Nicole looked at Linda with surprise, but passion and excitement showed in the beautiful creature's eyes. With a warm smile and a glassy look on her face, she carefully inched her dress up so that her pussy was now accessible.

Linda continued to stroke her lover's clit as Richard slipped his hand into Nicole's panties. Carefully he slid three fingers into Nicole's very wet pussy and began to stroke in and out.

A gasp escaped Nicole's lips and she quickly slipped her hand to her mouth and tried to stifle any other sounds.

Carole had heard the noise and was now watching Nicole. A smile drifted across her face as she realized what was being done to the sweet girl.

Alex had heard the gasp as well and stared on intently as he continued to eat his dinner. He thought to himself, that it was too bad that the trade hadn't been for that hot bitch Nicole. He would enjoy teaching her a lesson or two, then fucking her like the slut she most obviously was.

Linda and Richard continued their actions while Nicole fought hard to keep control. Dinner was just about finished when finally do to both her tormenters speeding up their actions Nicole could no longer maintain.

Linda saw it first, Nicole's head went back and she started to let herself get lost among the waves of pleasure. As she began to breath and gasp a little louder, everyone at the table had stopped what they had been doing, and were now intensely watching the beautiful site in front of them. Linda and Richard could feel their fingers getting soaked yet they did not stop. Nicole was lost in the feelings of orgasm completely as she announced to the world that she was cuming. Nicole became very vocal once more as she had been doing ever since her operation.

"Oh god yes, mmm faster, please don't stop, faster, harder, oh yes that's it, FUCK MY HOT LITTLE PUSSY!"

With a loud scream Nicole began to gush as the orgasms swept over her. She no longer cared where she was or who was around, all she knew was that she was riding the electrical currents of one hell of an orgasm that seemed endless. After cuming intensely for a few minutes she slumped back into her chair exhausted.

Richard and Linda removed their fingers with each one lifting them to their mouths and enjoying the taste of Nicole's juices.

As the sweet girl came around everyone began to clap. Nicole realizing that she had totally lost the battle of control began to blush and hid her face into Linda's shoulder.

"Aww don't hide that pretty face everyone enjoyed watching you."

Nicole looked back at the guests while glowing and blushing at the same time. She was wearing a big smile, which vanished for a second when her eyes met Alex's. He was sitting there leering at her like some twisted lecher. She turned away from him then looked at Richard and gave the man a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for your assistance Richard."

"You are very welcome and I must say you taste delicious."

Nicole started to blush all over again, then leaning to the side she gave Richard another soft kiss.

"Well ladies and gentlemen let's get our business moving along."

Helen began to speak to Nicole.

"Sweetie you and the girls have done a wonderful job with diner, I would appreciate it if you passed my complements on to them. Why don't you Crissy and Maria take the rest of the night off and enjoy yourself a little. Crissy had mentioned she wanted to see the new house as it is finally finished. Maybe you could help her with decorating ideas and you could also show Maria the wonderful job decorating you did on the home Linda and you will be sharing. Tammy is here and she can take care of the cleanup or anything that we might need."

"Well if you are sure that you won't need us. That would be a nice reward for the wonderful job they did."

"Go relax and enjoy dear you all deserve it."

With that Nicole kissed Linda then headed to the kitchen while the rest of the guests headed out of the dining room and over towards Helen's meeting room.

Nicole entered the kitchen happy as could be. Seeing Crissy she gave her a hug then did the same to Maria.

"You two did a fantastic job and I am so very proud of you. Better yet Miss Helen is ecstatic about your service. So much so that she has given you the evening off so we might enjoy ourselves. I figured the three of us could take a walk over to the new house. Now that it is finished and we could talk about decorating ideas so you can start to develop a look in your mind of what you want to do. Then I figured we would stop at Linda's house and I can show Maria how I decorated it."

"That would be wonderful," agreed the two women.

"Ok well head up and change into something casual and you might need a sweater as it may get a bit chilly."

"What about me," asked Tammy?

"You are going to clean up everything from the dinner as well as be available if the women need anything. I expect everything to be spotless when you are finished."

"That's not..."

Nicole cut Tammy off.

"As I said earlier with excellence comes privileges."

"I would advise you to stop the bitching and complaining as over the past few days I have taken all I am going to from you. Do as you are told and shut your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

Nicole headed off to her room to change her clothes as Tammy began to head out to clear the dishes from the table.

------- *** -------

The women and their guests sat around the conference table as Helen began to speak.

"Let's start things off with you Mr. Warbler, do you have something for me?"

Alex opened a case he had brought with him and slid it to Helen.

"Everything you asked for is now in your possession."

"Thank you Mr. Warbler here are the files I promised you and by the end of the night you will be a very happy man."

Helen picked up some other documents and handed them to Richard.

"Here you go hun now everything that was taken from you has now been returned and is in your name."

Helen handed him a digital disc along with pictures and an audio recording.

"Here is everything you need to finish our deal. When we are finished with your ex wife she is all yours for as long as you want to keep her."

"Thank you Helen, I look forward to our growing friendship and business relationship."

"As do I Richard."

Then looking at Carmon she smiled.

"What can I say Carmon it is always a pleasure to have you visit, your little present shall be turned over to your control at the end of the night as well. I am quite sure that he is going to make quite the pretty little addition to your stable of chastised sissies. You all know what these fools did to my daughter, keep that in mind, and every time you use them they will get to feel what they had planned for Nicole. Now let us all head down to the playroom for the evening's entertainment."

Helen and her guests entered the playroom and everyone except Richard and Alex took a seat.

"Richard I would be grateful if you assisted me with bringing our little entertainment trio out to play."

"I would be honored to assist you in such an endeavor Helen."

"I must say that it does not matter how many times I hear you speak, your eloquence and manners always makes me moist."

Helen and Richard opened the metal door to the cell room and flipped on the lights. The three prisoners all squinted their eyes as they shielded them till they grew accustomed to the light.

"Wake up time my little entertainers as it is time for the show and you wouldn't want to miss that. Especially meaning you three are the main attractions."

Wendy began to plead with Helen immediately upon realizing the person who had entered was her aunt.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch you have nothing I want to hear. Each one of you bastards had a hand in torturing and abusing my sweet daughter. Then you tried to sell her into a life time of slavery and pain."

Helen was now fiercely angry and glared at each of her caged little animals.

"That sweet girl never harmed a soul and went out of her way to respect and serve everyone the best she could. Then you pieces of shit tortured, raped and brutally beat her to the point she almost died."

Turning right to Megan she continued talking.

"Now you bitch decided it would be fun to destroy Nicole's tiny and vulnerable genitals. Well your evil little plan backfired due to some wonderful doctors who changed Nicole into a complete woman. But that in no way erases the physical and mental agony and torment you put her through. Your lover is already paying for her part in this and I am sure she is having the time of her life. As for you, well remember all those papers you signed turning over everything you owned and all your rights to my company? Well I was just holding them and earlier today I signed them over to their new and rightful heir. Who by the way will be taking you away to your new life as a slave when we are done with you. Let me introduce you to your new owner."