Nicole Has a Job Interview

Story Info
Boss needs relief.
3.4k words
3.7
195.1k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole nervously straightened her blazer as she surveyed herself in the bathroom mirror. Sometimes, on a bad day, people may not like what peers back from a mirror. Well, Nicole got that feeling every time she had the misfortune of walking past a reflective surface.

The Portland native was beyond self-conscious about her looks; she had self-doubts about herself that bordered on diagnosable - which was beyond absurd. Nicole had naturally platinum blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, normally as a slightly wavy cascade that had the sheen of a rainbow when it caught the light. It framed the lovely face of a girl-next-door that permanently bore the hesitant and apprehensive expression of someone with acute social anxiety. Her large blue eyes always gave her a kind look. Her crisp features - an angular jawline, sharp but rounded chin, high cheekbones - made other women turn around in the street to remark on her delightfully adorable characteristics. She was always loathe to see her nose because the bridge rose slightly, but it was hardly significant to most, particularly from the front. Nicole herself despised her face. She just couldn't see the beauty that her friends and family noted.

She didn't feel any better about her body. She had slim breasts that were obscured by loose-fitting blouses. Her legs weren't very curvy but were fitted. Her entire body was slender and slight. Her features, coupled with a 5'6" stature, made her appear to 21 at oldest. However, she was 29, which made her nervous just thinking about it. People often mistook her for a teenager. There have been pretty embarrassing times where high school boys had attempted to hit on her.

Her nervousness and timidity may contribute to the slight tremor in her hands, which made holding still and handling paper a potentially embarrassing feat.

Her husband lay sprawled over their elaborate bed, custom-designed in traditional Qatari decor. He was a member of the Qatari House of Thani, the royal family of the small nation-state jutting into Persian Gulf, and the heir to a large oil fortune. He was a cousin of the Qatari Emir, but he had always enjoyed Western culture more than the socially conservative nature of his Sunni Muslim homeland. After a falling out with all three of his siblings, he left for south England and then Portland, Oregon.

The promiscuity and sexual deviancy of the Pacific West was a second home to the Qatar native. There, he found Nicole. He wasn't particularly attractive or charismatic or romantic, but he was assertive and imperious and intimidatingly wealthy. She was less his loving wife than a subservient protectorate subject to his suzerainty, much like the relationship between his native island-state and Great Britain previous to independence. She was intimidated by his wealth and arrogance but also terrified of living alone. She still doesn't know whether or not she regrets their matrimony.

He greatly enjoyed utilizing her cooking, her pretty face and her body for his pleasure. The sex could only be described as dry and dull. He angrily pounded her until finishing and promptly falling asleep. She winces throughout more than anything. And he would wake up to expeditiously find some prostitutes to drunkenly fuck.

As she woke up early this morning, he forcefully urged her to fellate him. She had slowly drawing her mouth over half his prick and pumping the rest with her hand as he appeared to nearly fall back asleep. After a few plunges of her throat down near his base, he aggressively grabbed her head and held it against his groin, nearly wrenching out strands of her hair. The unexpected cum, coupled with the shock of his force, caused her to choke. Her hands pressed desperately against his thighs, urging to let her go as she squealed around his thick cock. It was all too apparent he didn't intend to let up. She had urgently and fearfully squelched some of his cum down while allowing the rest to dribble out of her mouth. When he finally released her, she fell backwards, coughing with tears streaming down her cheeks. She took 15 minutes to recover from his vicious deed.

A fan of popular book series A Song of Ice and Fire, she privately compared her husband to Robert Baratheon. He even shared the morbid obesity.

Nicole inhaled deeply and steeled herself before heading out the door. She was heading for a job interview at a Spanish fashion company, Zara, the largest fashion retailer in the world. She did amateur designing and had caught the eye of a couple prominent executives at this company. Although she obviously didn't need the income, she wanted to have a career of her own.

Dressing properly did not suit her. She was a real girl's girl, enjoying frilly skirts and colorful tops, summer dresses and extravagant hats, sweaters with foxes and shoes in the shape of cats.

She strode out of her front yard when she noticed her next-door neighbor with a bucket and mop.

"Hey, Alexis!" she beamed. His father had named him Alexis after the French political theorist Alexis de Tocqueville, which Nicole recognized as a high honor. Alexis wasn't so keen; he had everyone he knew call him Alex.

He glared at her momentarily before grinning. She had known him since he was just 13 years-old and had watched him grow up into an 18 year-old man, just preparing to graduate high school.

"What's going on there?" Nicole asked, gesturing to the mop.

"More stupid shits with eggs," he replied darkly, "you should hunt them down for killing baby chickens." (Nicole was a vegetarian).

"Aw, sweetheart, I'm sorry." she said.

"Yeah, well, if my father wants to hang the Goddamn flag, he could clean up the shit." he lamented. An enormous American flag fluttered from their house. To its left was the United States naval jack: an uncoiled rattlesnake superimposed on 13 alternating red-and-white stripes with "DONT TREAD ON ME" inscribed on the lowermost white stripe. It is the official maritime flag flown from anchored ships of the United States, but nobody except Navy vets knew that. To others, it was a political statement. And in Portland, it is the wrong political statement to make.

Alex's father is the son of immigrants of Vietnamese nationality and Chinese ancestry. Fleeing the Vietnam War in its earliest, pre-American stages, his parents gave birth to him in Helena, Montana. He grew up a patriot vowing to vanquish socialism and fascism. He married a former Oregon state comptroller, an ethnic Dutchman. He moved to Salem and then to Portland after she retired.

The day after 9/11, he volunteered for the U.S. Navy and abandoned his then-baby son. After returning, he ran for the U.S. Senate to represent Montana. On the back of his military service, he served a full six-year term before retiring. He spent the rest of his life trying to pass down his legacy to his son, prompting him to join the military or enter the civil service. A watcher of the ASoIaF-adapted Game of Thrones, Alex often compared his father to Tywin Lannister.

"What's up with the pantsuit?" Alex mocked, "where's the floral dress?"

"Job interview." she smiled meekly.

"Right! Zara, right? Man, good luck. You're gonna crush it."

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty fracking nervous."

He extended his arms for a hug.

"You're gonna crush it." He held the embrace for perhaps a bit too long. He could feel the straps of her bra through her blazer and shirt. He had always had a little - well, enormous - thing for Nicole, who was literally the girl next door. He lusted for her slight frame and pretty face. He wasn't into the "hot girls" and thought her cute face blew bulging tits and massive asses out of the water. He even adored her hand tremor. Tingles ran down his back whenever he saw her handle small objects while trembling. He was probably attracted to her overall timidity and shyness. He was the same kind of guy. He knew she was married, but that never stopped him from masturbating to thoughts of her pouty lips sliding down his shaft.

"Hey, listen, if you're not doing anything afterwards, I don't know, maybe you could stop by and let off a bit, play some Titanfall or something?" The fact that she was a gamer too further reinforced his image of her as the woman he'd most like to fuck on planet Earth.

"Um," she started. She had originally planned a late lunch with some of her girlfriends, but she did really like hanging out with Alex. Plus, 2 hours of Titanfall sounded better than 2 hours of being prodded about her interview. "You know what, yeah, let's do it."

"Fuck yeah." He smiled.

****

Bill Blythe wandered out of his office and made a beeline straight for his secretary's desk after seeing no one in the waiting room. He was supposed to interview some woman named Nicole for a designer job in about half an hour. She had sounded demure and nervous on the phone, her voice was like a loud whisper and was the audial version of trembling. She made great clothes though, so he had almost already made the decision to give her the job.

But he was really damn horny right now, so he went straight for Cum Receptacle, er, Jennifer. The 23 year-old was hired because she understood how to pick up a phone and type words into a keyboard and because her double-D tits were always on display with a low-cut blouse. Her blonde hair came down to her upper back, normally straight. Her piercing green eyes were particularly erotic to gaze upon when she was sucking dick.

Bill reached over her chair and firmly cupped her mountainous tits, squeezing and feeling the lacy bra beneath the thin satin blouse. Jennifer gasped at the unexpected touch but quickly settled back down when she realized who it was.

She sat uncomfortably still as her boss kneaded and groped her wonderful breasts, groaning as he did so. He unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, revealing her funbags barely encased in a lacy beige bra. Every time her tits were revealed, Bill gazed in sheer amazement. He reached beneath her tits and gripped the underwire of the bra and shook it. Her breasts jiggled delightfully before settling again. The cleavage revealed by her bra showed a deep valley between her tits.

He quickly undid his pants and took out his large, engorged dick. He grabbed her and roughly shoved her backfirst on her desk before climbing and straddling her chest. He pushed his cock beneath the piece of fabric connecting her bra cups and slowly slid it up through her tit valley. The lace fabric against his dick and the malleable titflesh on the sides felt incredible.

He started angrily bucking against her. She pushed her tits together to form a tight, tight sheath for his dick to fuck. His cock was long enough that every time he thrusted upwards, his head emerged from her cleavage and struck against her chin. She tried to lean away to avoid it, but Bill forcefully grabbed her head and put her back into place. Soon, there was a sticky collection of pre-cum against her chin, a strand connecting to his penis.

The lack of lubricant meant that Jennifer's tits soon were chafing but it made it all the tighter for Bill, who often masturbated without lube anyways. His cock continued to thrust vigorously and angrily against her chest, his balls dragging along her stomach and bumping the underside of her tits.

As he felt his orgasm building, he quickly pulled off and held his dick until the feeling subsided. Breathing heavily, he gazed down at Jennifer's outthrust tits. Even on her back, they still jutted proudly outwards and put other women to shame.

When Bill had sufficiently calmed his orgasm, he returned to his emphatic titfucking, this time with his dick over the bra, so that his balls scratched against the fabric between her cups.

Jennifer began grunting as the titfucking became uncomfortable. Bill was having the time of his life, but she was awkwardly holding her tits together, with a dick hitting her chin every couple of seconds and Bill's hands tugging on her hair.

Her tits bounced even within her bra as Bill's thrusts became more and more erratic. He pulled her head inwards so that every time he thrust up, instead of hitting her chin, his dick hit her lips. Jennifer parted her lips every time this happened so that he might get off faster.

Bill now took Jennifer's tits in his hands and started stroking them against his dick as he thrust. Suddenly, he yelled as a great orgasm hit him. Cum streamed from his dick, smacking her lips and neck. She turned away, spitting. Some of the cum made its way into her mouth, some pooled in her neck and some dribbled over her shoulders and down her neck. A copious amount of cum covered her entire body from shoulder up.

"There's a beautiful pearl necklace, sweetheart." Bill winked, exhausted. He was about to roll off her when the door suddenly opened.

Nicole was about to stride into the office when she saw the scene. She loudly gasped and quickly shut the door, frozen in shock.

Despite her husband's lecherous ways, Nicole was still a bit of prude, someone who didn't flaunt sexuality or dress like a slut. She even qualified some of her own designs as a "little racy" or a "bit risque." So seeing a half-naked man over a half-naked woman drenched in cum was a smack to her senses.

Bill immediately ran to the door and opened it.

"You must be Nicole." he almost screamed. "Wow, yeah, it's a pleasure, I'm Bill!" He had refastened his pants and now extended his hand.

Nicole just looked at him in a daze, unsure of her next action.

"God, yeah, I'm so fucking sorry, that's my wife. She came in to surprise me for lunch and I hadn't seen her in a long time and things got out of hand... and um..." he trailed off.

He was panicking. If it got out that a Zara executive was fucking his secretary, he'd surely get fired, it would be a PR disaster and his real wife would probably leave him.

"Look, we both know that you have a lot of leverage now. Come in and I'll make it worth your while..."

Nicole was unsure. She wanted to run away and wash her eyes out at a chemical emergency station.

"You're interviewing to be an associate corporate designer? Make it chief designer."

****

After a long conversation with Bill about discretion, Nicole was offered the position of chief designer with a Bill-inflated $300,000 annual salary, a team of 27 people under her and a golden parachute clause that was sure to make Charles Prince blush. Bill knew he'd face a wrathful scolding at the next board meeting, but letting his lewd transgressions leak would be much worse.

As he walked Nicole out the door, relieved by his bribery, he couldn't help but admire her pretty face and tight body... Bill, NO, what the FUCK are you thinking, you dumb piece of shit?

Incredibly, the lecherous old man was horny again. His dick stirred in his pants as he raced for the conference room, where he had ushered Jennifer. She had cleaned up as best she could, but her hair was still disheveled and her neck still glistening.

He angrily grabbed her hair, a bit more violent due to his stupid mistake and fear of the repercussions. Jennifer gasped in pain, but relented to his force. He pushed her onto her knees and nodded expectantly.

His intentions were obvious and she obliged. Jennifer undid his pants and slid his semi-erect cock into her mouth. After seconds of suckling, she felt it stiffen to full hardness, filling her mouth and more. Bill ripped her satin blouse apart at the buttons and gripped the lacy underside of her bra, molding her delectable tits.

After a couple minutes to get warmed up, Bill grabbed the back of her head and drove his dick into her mouth, searching for the back of her skull. She gagged after taking just half of his dick. He slowly started driving his cock into her, her drooling mouth taking as much as it could. Occasionally, retching sounds reverberated around the office when he plunged too deep.

"Look at me!"

Bill gazed deep into Jennifer's green eyes as his dick forced its way in and out of her fuckhole.

He took her head in both hands and started pumping her more vigorously. After she struggled to remove herself to breathe, he reached down to grope her wonderful tits, relishing in their firm softness.

Then, he decided to get serious. He grabbed her head and pushed his head in forcefully. He watched with lust as his cock slid effortlessly between her plump lips and disappeared into her mouth. Around halfway, she retched. He didn't stop. He kept pushing, and though she struggled, she opened her mouth wider. When she finally couldn't take it anymore, she wrestled free, coming up for air with tears streaming down her cheeks, her mascara running.

After she calmed down, Bill decided to finish. He grabbed her hair and started plunging into her mouth, his cock reaching deeper with each thrust. Jennifer gagged and struggled, but his hands remained firm and his thrusts steady. Eventually he got three-fourths down and felt his head pop into her throat. The tightness was incredible. It was so snug, it almost hurt, but the pulsating, hot wetness of her throat could only be described as pleasurable.

With a final swift thrust, ignoring her retching pleas, Bill felt Jennifer's throat give way. His cock squelched deep into her, about a fifth of it in her throat. He could feel his sweaty balls pressed against her chin, his sweaty pubes tickling her nose. He held the poor girl in place, feeling her throat struggle to expel the foreign object, but only serving to pleasure it more. He was a European explorer colonizing new lands and claiming them as his own property: the depths of Jennifer's throat.

Finally, he drew out, only to start force-fucking her throat with savage intensity, foisting deepthroat upon her unwilling throat. Every time he plunged, Jennifer choked. Bill found it was now easy to plunge his entire cock down her maw by simply ignoring her well-being driving through her throat. He fucked her face as hard as possible, feeling his balls slap against her chin. Jennifer's coughing and sputtering served only to intensify his lust. He didn't even pull his cock entirely out of her mouth anymore, allowing her wet embrace to pleasure him constantly.

Bill looked down and noticed that his intense facial abuse had caused Jennifer's tits to pop out of her bra and start swinging freely. Feeling close, he pushed his cock entirely down her throat once again, owning this girl's mouth, and held her there, forcing her to gag against his base.

Then he pulled out and erupted. The first wave went from her chin, up into her eye, and landed in her hair. The next was a squirt directly into her gaping mouth. The rest dribbled onto her chin and down her tits. She squealed when the cum nailed her eye and she ran to the restroom to rub her eye out, tits bouncing freely.

Bill sat down and sighed. What a fucking lucky bastard, he thought. Thirty years ago, he was a geeky loser who could barely manage a male friend, let alone a hot girlfriend. Now this hot bitch had just allowed him to take forceful possession of her throat.

This was a regular thing that happened about twice a day. The groping was near-constant. Ever since Bill's wife got distant and significantly less hot, he needed some hot sluts like Jennifer to suck his sorrow away. His wife, Hilaris, had once been a rocking babe with a bottomless throat that graced the heads of many, many dicks. Now, she was a naggy hag who has sex as a marital chore.

Good thing Jennifer was here. He got pretty tame blowjobs regularly, but sometimes he needed to kneel her down in a room and mercilessly fuck her throat until he spewed. Sometimes, when Bill's even more stressed than he was over Nicole, he needed to strip Jennifer naked, lie her on a table, lean her head over the edge for the perfect dick-receiving angle, use her massive tits as handles and plunge his cock repeatedly into her throat like a cunt until she passed out.

12